Planted Ch. 02 - Used

Story Info
Returning to the plant.
2.1k words
4.51
10.1k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to work for the next few days so I was not able to go back there even though I wanted to do so. But I thought about it a lot. My nipples, cock, balls, and even my ass recovered to somewhat normal. I tried to google anything about plants having sex with humans but all I could find were some fantasy stories on erotic literature sites. My conclusion of the thing was that whatever it was it clearly wanted my semen. And if it wanted my semen, what for? I mean if it was after nutrition wouldn't my blood or even my flesh be much better? I certainly was at its mercy and it could have done anything to me.

The only deduction I could come up with was so unthinkable that I myself had a hard time believing it. But maybe it somehow wanted to change genes with me to use them for some sort of reproduction. But that was just crazy. A plant having offspring with a human? Not even plausible.

The other thing was that I was longing to repeat the sexual experience. I tried to masturbate but it felt lame. So at the first opportunity, I headed back to the woods and orientated to the location of the plant. I was afraid that it might not be there or that it had all been just a dream or something but there it was. I approached and it was more or less the same but something felt different than last time. Like maybe it was starting to decay.

Now that I had had sex with it I recognized some of its parts better. In addition to the obvious ass kind of thing I had fucked there were the tentacles that had held me down. Some special leaves for sucking my nipples and balls. Extraordinary-looking special branches which had been attached to my head to stimulate my thoughts and finally, the branch that was designed to go after my ass and prostate.

The prostate branch looked somewhat different and menacingly large. Had that really been inside of me? Holy fuck. It looked bigger than any cock in porn and even resembled one to some extent. I tried not to think of it as the plant's cock but then, on the other hand, I did think of the hole as its pussy so I guess that had to be its cock. I thought I would have noticed it if it had looked like that the first time. But I didn't stop to think of that any longer. Taking a lesson from the last time I dressed off from my clothes because I didn't want them to be torn apart and proceeded to the ass of it.

I was already aroused and decided just to stick my cock in it. But when I did so I definitely could confirm something was different. It immediately sucked with full force and I was now attached to it from my penis. Then came the wines and they also unceremoniously pinned me down. I was as immobile as last time but it was like the vines did not bother to be gentle with me anymore. The centerpiece beneath me seemed to raise my ass higher. Some very powerful vines grabbed my ankles and forced my legs wide apart. As I was locked there I noticed the mouth had stopped sucking.

And then the one particularly different-looking branch came. It poked my anal hole a few times violently and on the third time it just forced itself in. The surface of that special appendix was glistening in some sort of lubricant but the sheer size of it still made me scream. And without further ado, it hammered my ass with purpose. It hurt and I was afraid that it was breaking something inside of me.

Its efforts increased in force and as if the plant would now be having a climax of its own it suddenly shot some sort of lump through its cock deep into my belly. If the cock had been big the lump must have been twice the girth of the cock. Water broke from my eyes and I yelped in pain. But the lump was in now. I could even feel how my stomach bulged out having something in it. And then the cock intensified its movements again I figured in horror that another lump was coming. The plant shot again and my ass felt like exploding. And then another lump was bulging in my tummy.

I prayed for it to be over but no. The plant's cock movements started again and soon enough the huge cock delivered its huge content to my ass again. And I screamed. Tears were falling from my eyes and gone was the pleasure from the last time. But even still I somehow knew that all this was supposed to happen. And I was even grateful for it all. I tried to endure all the physical pain but still felt somewhat violated by it. Basically, the plant was using my ass and whole body painfully for its own purpose and there was nothing I could do about it. The third lump made my tummy even bigger and I dared not to think why the plant wanted to shoot these things inside of me.

I can't tell how relieved I was when I realized the plant was loosening its grip and there wouldn't be a fourth shot. I don't think my ass would have been able to handle that. The cock fell out from me and the whole plant seemed to diminish right there under my eyes. It was as if it died away right then and there. All its parts fell to the ground and it was easy to tell it had served its purpose and was now gone.

I on the other hand remained. I looked and felt my midsection and there they were. My stomach looked like I was pregnant. Maybe not very far in my pregnancy but clearly pregnant. I had to carefully feel my asshole with my hand worried that I may be bleeding from there but I guess taking into account all that had just happened it was more or less fine. Loose and used but had no permanent damage as far as I could tell. I was so sore I had to limp back to the car.

The next weeks were the weirdest of my life (as if the previous ones weren't). I dared not go to a doctor about my condition. I mean how could I explain it? A plant bred me and now I was pregnant. There was no way I would be telling that to anyone. And actually after the initial shock of it all I did have some strangely affectionate feelings regarding those lumps. I had time to consider it and my best guess was that the plant had produced these large seeds with the sperm I gave to it. So it would be like the plant's really strange mating/reproduction pattern.

First, lure the father (or the mother??) to its reach. Then through the overwhelming sexual stimulation ensure that there is enough semen extracted and that the person will return. And then on the second time, it would plant the seeds. At the latter time, it did not have to have any semen so there was no sexual stimulation needed either. I guess nature doesn't do a thing just for the fun of it.

I couldn't be sure but this had to be it. But all this did not tell anything about what would happen next. I mean I was carrying our offspring inside of me but where would it all lead? After a few weeks, I even noticed my tummy was growing. And a few weeks more I was like a woman in the last weeks of pregnancy.

It was then that I started to feel the urge to return to the woods. My movements were slow and I had some discomforting pains in my tummy and lower back but I knew I had to go. I wondered aimlessly like searching for something but did not know what it was. Finally, I felt some ease and decided to rest on this little opening inside the forest. After a while, the pains increased and I just knew I was going into labor. Then there was an unexplainable urge to dig. And I did. With just my bare hands but with all new energy. And when the hole was like a foot deep I was quite happy with it. And then I felt a horrible pressure against my ass.

First of the seeds was coming out. And it was a lot bigger than going in. I guess I was in some sort of hormones or something because I was not afraid. It all seemed natural to me now. No matter how unnatural it all was. I squatted over the hole and with pain and effort one of the seeds came out. I buried it and like some animal started to look for another suitable spot. So I did it two more times that day and finally, it was all over. Despite my exhaustion and pain in my butt, I was feeling great. I had done it. I had served my purpose.

I visited my children as often as I had the time. They were growing beautifully and I even started to see the shapes of a woman bending over in the middle. It was still far too green to be considered sexually as attractive as I have seen it the first time but they were clearly getting there. I was wondering if I would be able to feel that sexual fireworks three times when the plants would be mature enough. It was a pleasant thought. However, I would probably not return to them for the second round. I really did not want to repeat that part thrice.

The first one to be really blooming was at this great place where was some natural spring water and some sun but not too much. I don't know how but I could clearly tell it was ready for mating. I went to it and saw the curvy ass and smelled the sweet scent and it all took me back to my memories. Even the pussy looked quite a lot the same. But then nothing happened. I tried it with my finger but the hole would not let me in and the suction just wasn't there. I poked it around but nothing happened. I was confused.

When the other two matured it was exactly the same. I returned to them for few times hoping it to change but no results. Apparently, they somehow sensed that I was their parent. And I guess it did make sense. Why give me the sex if I was unlikely to return knowing what was waiting for me the second time? With nostalgic feelings, I went for the last of the three when something exciting did happen.

I saw from a distance how a young man was studying the plant. I could have gone there and warned him but for some reason I just watched. He looked nervously around him before dropping his pants. Seeing it all from an outsider's point of view was interesting enough for me to stay and watch. It all went down in a similar manner to before. The plant kept him moaning aloud for hours. Since he did not see or hear (or care) anything I went and watched very closely. How I envied him.

When the boy left I monitored the plant. I realized the cock appendix did grow significantly at that phase of the plant's life. I guess it was needed for preparing a human asshole for the huge seeds. It still gave me the chills. All and all the plant looked so menacing that I must have been a fool to try it for the second time.

Now that I knew what would happen I guarded the plants and managed to spot two other men with their plants repeating the show.

And yes I am not proud of it but I did go there to see the second part also. It was terrific even to watch. How they fought against the plant and how did they scream? But it made no difference. The plants were very animated. Almost like some sort of dominant animals when they were taking the boys. But it had to be done. After all, I did want my grandchildren to be born from these sorry-ass guys.