Plastic Knickers: Cosplay Sub

Story Info
An all-girl party turns into an orgy of plastic panties.
862 words
4.54
3.6k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/17/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

My name is Matilde and I've been wanting to get into Sasha's knickers for quite some time. You could say I'm half-way there. She has good taste. Her high-leg black PVC panties are double lined with cute white stitching and a contrasting white plastic crotch. Her knickers that I'm wearing are a little tight as she's skinnier than me. They're quite puffy and the kinky knix feel padded as there's two layers of PVC stitched together. I can feel the sheer shiny plastic inside and out. They slide across my crotch making me shiver. Her matching crop top doesn't quite zip up as my boobs are ample. The noisy PVC brushes over my nipples.

I was born in France and I've been renting a room in England for nearly three years. I work as a Nanny for a well-to-do professional couple. I was lucky enough to find a fairly cheap room here in Birmingham. Sasha, my landlady, is easy to get on with and we each lead quite separate lives. Now, I wouldn't say I'm a nosey woman but my interest piqued when I learned about the all-girl parties she had had whilst I was 'living-in' at my employer's house. I decided to set a video camera up.

Sasha was quite angry when she found out I'd recorded her. We didn't talk for days. But after I heard her masturbating whilst watching the video I realised it soon took the edge off her anger. I've watched the party a few times too. I'm sure you'll agree that it's pretty hot. I'll try to give you a commentary as I work myself up.

I'm sat in the black leather swivel chair with my legs apart as I hit 'play' on the laptop. Sasha and four women are talking for some time so I fast forward it anticipating what's next. The leggy brunette with the large chest leaves the room. She comes back and waves some cute PVC Knickers for all to see. Sasha grabs them. She looks quite angry.

I start to rub the smooth the cool smooth plastic over my nipples. I love the crinkling noise and the unique smell. Caressing my tummy, I reach for my sensual knickers.

Sasha gets up and begins to storm out of the room with her kinky PVC secret. But she's forced onto the couch. One of her party guests disappears. She returns with an armful of plastic kink. The girls start undressing and putting on Sasha's PVC. They pull her leather mini-skirt off as she wrestles. Her blouse and bra are pulled off too. Before long, she's wearing the same knickers that I'm working up now. I rub the plastic over my aching snatch. I'm starting to get wet.

One of the guests is wearing Sasha's black PVC bodysuit with high-legs that complement the sheen of her stockings. The leggy brunette has a bright yellow PVC string two-piece bikini on. Her smooth bottom looks fantastic in the shiny thong knickers. They're all wearing Sasha's kink.

I can feel myself getting wet as I watch the five guests dominating Sasha. I reach inside her noisy black panties to feel my wet labia. I reach inside me and start to frig myself slowly. My other hand kneads my perky tits.

One of the girls is unzipping Sasha's black and white halter top. She rolls my landlady's tits around, pinching her nipples and cupping them. Two of the girls are between Sasha's legs. Another massages her stomach.

It makes me so hot to watch Sasha's pert nipples being sucked and pulled between two of the women. My wet fingers become more eager.

Sasha is trying to sit up as a pair of nipple clamps are attached. The chain is forced into her protesting mouth. Her white and black panties are being smoothed by several tongues. A girl works on her white PVC gusset. Sasha collapses back into the sofa. She looks like she's purring and moaning through her clenched teeth. The chain pulls on her nipples as she bucks. A big fat black dildo is waved about in front of her contorted face.

My skin feels so soft inside Sasha's panties. It's such a thrill watching the same plastic being worn by someone else on screen. I'm much more aware of the stiff creases and shiny smoothness. The knickers are so noisy as I work inside them.

I watch Sasha stretch as the dildo is eased into her. Her pussy is held apart as another girl toys her. The girls are all over her bum, tits and cunt with sex toys, tongues and naughty fingers. I watch the sodden dildo being worked as I wank.

"What the hell are you doing, Matilde?"

It's Sasha and her friends leaning over me.

"Oh, I see," one of the girls rejoins. "Well, we can't let this go unpunished."

I try to protest. I can't think of anything to say. Besides, I'm feeling too heady and horny. I try to straighten myself up but it's no use. I'm being held now in the chair. My boobs are being smoothed beneath Sasha's PVC top.

"So, you like this fat plastic cock, do you?"

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers