Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
The girls of Bubblegum inc deal with fallout of previous ch.
16.4k words
4.83
4.3k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess

The physically and emotionally worn-out warrior sits in a bar 30 miles outside of the Sacred Hearts Academy. The blue-streaked-raven-haired warrior is half way to smashed and in a surly mood. Popping her earbuds in she plays 45 by Shinedown.

"Send away a priceless gift

One not subtle, one not on the list

Send away for a perfect world

One not simply, so absurd

In these times of doing what you're told

Keep these feelings, no one knows

What ever happened to the young man's heart?

Swallowed by pain, as he slowly fell apart

And I'm staring down the barrel of a 45

Swimming through the ashes of another life

No real reason to accept the way things have changed"

Fighting back her tears, she knows she she was a coward for running away. No amount of lies to herself will ever make her believe it was for the best. But it may be the only option. It's something she has to do, the nightmares have gotten worse. The voice is getting louder and is speaking more often. The Princess of Cats, affectionately called such, knows she's got to work through this alone. Thinking of her love, Sabine, Cobalt tips another shot back, she's stalling, but the booze does dull the pain.

Wiping her eyes clean, the sullen warrior doesn't notice the pretty little Asian girl taking a seat next to her. Soon, the flirting is thick, and it's quickly becoming clear she's trying to get into Cobalt's panties. The girl introduces herself as Kasumi. Cobalt orders two more shots of Jack while Kasumi is sliding her hand on Cobalt's motioning her to follow her.

They down the shots and Cobalt follows Kasumi out. Doing a sexy, swaying walk, Kasumi is teasing the Princess of Cats. The sultry enchantress is tempting our poor hero into a sexual tryst by leading them to her parked car. At the car, Kasumi opens the back door and Cobalt motions for her to get in. When Kasumi crawls into the backseat, Cobalt slaps her ass and grabs a handfull.

After the giggling calms down, the two women are soon making out like horny teenagers. (Well one is a horny teenager again. See "Riseof The Bubblegum Princess" part 3.) Cobalt runs her hands over the slender body and pinches Kasumi's nipple gently.

"Well, my little enchantress you got me here, is this where your plan ends."

Kasum's smile is used by members of the oldest occupation. "Oh no, I'm taking my time while admiring my prize." She runs her hands under Cobalt's half shirt. "My, oh my, someone's slutty, no bra huh."

Blushing, the drunk blue-eyed, hellion replies giggling, "Just more to take off... why bother."

Kasumi runs her hands over her Cobalt's perky boobs playing with her puffy nipples and pulling on her erect nipples causing moans to dance along the tongue of the Princess of Cats' lips. Cobalt removes her shirt, dropping it on the front seat. Following the raven-haired blue-streaked woman's example, Kasumi pulls her dress off tossing it in the driver's seat.

Sitting in her bra and panties, Kasumi begins pulling off Cobalt's boots, then her pants and a cute purple g string come off in one swift motion. The Kodachi, feeling vulnerable, helps Kasumi get undressed as well.

Continuing the exploration of Cobalt's body, Kasumi moves Cobalt's legs apart so she can get a better look. The warrior's wet pussy glistens with excitement as her nectar begins to flow. Kasumi gingerly teases Cobalt's outer labia. The Princess of Cats runs her hands through Kasumi's hair finishing the foreplay, and smashes her crotch into Kasumi's face.

"Lick me, oh god, lick me like mom did on prom night!" the warrior moans. The hazel eyed black-haired vixen runs her tongue like a paint brush along Cobalt's slit, flicking her tongue in little circles around the outer labia of the Princess of Cats' hungry snatch.

Unusual mewling moans escape Cobalt's lips before she can cover her mouth.

Kasumi perks up from her licking, "Did you purr? And I would hope I'm better than your mom on prom night you kinky bitch."

Blushing a deep red, Cobalt mumbles, "The purring is involuntary. The other thing just happened."

Giggling Kasumi lets out an, "Awe, you're so freaking adorable. I wanna hear so many, many, many more." Kasumi dives right back into Cobalt's pussy with a purpose, rolling her tongue along her inner labia. Cobalt lets out another moan and a few more mewling sounds.

Kasumi, overcome with desire, begins rubbing her aching pussy, then begins slipping her fingers deep into her silky tunnel. This whole scene has caused a new level of sexual high to her, one she's never achieved before. The volcanic-like orgasm is slowly building in her perfectly manicured pussy. The thought she's started further drives her horniness to heights never reached before. The orgasm building in her pussy is going to be a volcanic eruption of pleasure. Kasumi begins touching herself, drawing a further pleasure to her aching clit.

Licking Cobalt, Kasumi thinks, 'Fuck, my fingers aren't enough. I'm gonna have to hump her leg like a fucking dog to get off! FUCK!' Slowly she reaches for Cobalt's leg, her fingers still glistening with her nectar. She begins grinding her wet pussy against Cobalt's leg, and her slick pussy slides against the Kodachi leg.

The dark-haired woman begins suckling on the Princess of Cats' inner labia, dipping her tongue in the nectar-laden love hole. With her face glistening from Cobalt's love juice, Kasumi mutters into Cobalt's pussy, "Fuck you've turned me into a complete fucking slut, you're driving me wild!"

Plunging her tongue deep into the raven-haired woman's snatch, Kasumi wiggles her tongue around making sure to lick Cobalt's G-spot.

The raven-haired blue-streaked Kodachi begins pinching her own nipples, tugging firmly. "Fuck fuck fuck Kasumi!" The Princess of Cats begins fucking Kasumi's poor face mercilessly.

The dark-haired girl begins carefully collecting the nectar flowing freely from the Kodachi's slit. With a giggle, Kasumi slides her finger deep into Cobalt's rectum causing a mewling whimper.

"Oh, fuck... so good."

With a wolfish grin, "Want me to rim your ass babe?"

Lost in her sexual fog, "Oh you dirty little slut, yes Kasumi lick my ass."

With her tongue, she begins probing the Princess of Cats' ass. The Kodachi, leaving her nipples, brings her legs up giving the dark-haired beauty easy access to her anus. Seeing easy access to Cobalt's snatch, Kasumi slides a free hand to playfully stroke the Princess's glistening pussy. Realizing her pussy is in desperate need of attention, Kasumi brings her knees closer under her body to support her head still licking Cobalt's ass.

Kasumi moves her free hand to begin rubbing herself again. She is rubbing hard and fast while moaning into the Princess of Cats' ass. A wave of pleasure pushes out of Cobalt, smashing into Kasumi's body. Kasumi's orgasm smashes into Cobalt causing a beautiful cacophony of pleasurable moans and quivering bodies to erupt in mutual orgasmic bliss.

Winded spirits and a feeling of calm cover the warriors for a fleeting moment. It's all Cobalt's capable of doing to keep the madness at bay.

Grabbing her pants, Kasumi snatches Cobalt's panties, "I'm keeping these!" she says giggling.

Cobalt shakes her head, putting on her pants, boots, and shirt, when the car door is jerked open. Our drunken heroine is dragged out with her right leg caught in the door, she hits the ground with a thud. A hail of punches rain down, the Kodachi covers up, but the blows ravage her poor ribs. He shifts for a better angle when the Princess of Cats kicks the random guy off her. Pulling herself free of the door, she grabs the car door pissed because she's been used as a punching bag.

"You mother fucker I'm going to fuck you up bring it asshole!"

The assailant lunges at the waiting Princess when she swings the car door at the last second sending it smashing into this jackass's face and knocking him out. Dusting herself off, the slightly battered Cobalt steps over the unconscious asshole to do some real drinking before passing out at the bar.

*****************

Waking up in unfamiliar places shouldn't be a normal feeling. Unfortunately for the Princess of Cats, it's been happening more frequently than she would like to admit. Shaking her head to clear the cobwebs proved to be a stupid idea. "ARGHHH." The hangover is not pleasant.

The always smiling face oh Sherry comes into focus. 'Fuck! The assholes at the bar called Sacred Heart Academy. Fuck!'

The always super happy Sherry greets our battered and bruised Kodachi. "Hey C, welcome to the land of the living."

The raven-haired blue-streaked warrior grunts, "Wasn't I drunk in a bar last night? Why am I still not drunk at a bar? I do not want to be here."

Sherry pouts her lips at Cobalt. "You were, we received a call about a certain blue-streaked warrior. You beat the hell out of some poor sod. Then you climbed on his truck, declared yourself the Princess of Cats, and stormed back into the bar to drink and pass out. The woman you met for unlawful carnal knowledge watched over you till we arrived. I believe she left her number in your wallet."

Getting out of bed Cobalt notices her lack of clothing, "Really Sherry you had to strip me naked?"

An evil grin crosses Sherry's face. Running her hands over Cobalt's magnificent boobs, the silver-haired Sherry tweaks the Kodachi's nipple, causing mewling sounds to slip past the Princess of Cats' lips. Grinning like the cat with the canary, "We did oh so much more than that Princess."

Blushing, but refusing to give Sherry the satisfaction, Cobalt looks around, but can't locate her clothes, "Where are my clothes, Sherry?"

Giving a wicked grin, "I'm not sure, but I had the girls bring up your school uniform. Amanda had this custom made for you. You really should wear it, as a symbol of your victory my lady."

She picks up the school outfit with a look of annoyance and a venomous look, "Fine!"

"May I help your highness in getting dressed?"

Experience has taught our Princess what's worth fighting about and when to give in. Letting Sherry play dress-up will give Cobalt some leverage in what's happening around the academy.

Falling in step with Cobalt, Sherry moves with expert efficiency. She has not lost a step since being away from her mistress. However, the school uniform could be an advertisement for Fredericks of Hollywood. The button up shirt is baby blue matching Kodachi's hair perfectly, it is trimmed in black and reveals the midriff. The skirt, if you could call it that, is almost a micro-mini, falling above mid-thigh. Sherry knows better than to argue over footwear with the Princess of Cats. She slides a pair of black fishnet stockings up her shapely legs, finishing her with knee-high boots.

After Cobalt is dressed, Vicious enters the makeshift infirmary. She is accompanied by two familiar faces, Dr. O and Mandy, a former resident, who doesn't seem particularly happy at Cobalt's sudden reappearance in her life. Scowling at the Kodachi in an unhappy tone Vicious asks, "So, Cobalt, what brings you to Sacred Hearts? You're a long way from home without anyone knowing it."

Cobalt gives Vicious her 'you're dangerously pissing me off' look. "Not sure, I was at a bar last night with a pretty little thing, you know. Wasn't sure I was going to drop by here. So, whoever picked me up from the bar is what brought me here."

With anger creeping into her voice, Vicious's replies, "That's not what I meant, you left Sabine... no note, no idea if you're dead in a ditch. You show up here, she's grateful you're not dead. Sabine is sad, hurt, and pissed you left her, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU SELFISH SELF-CENTERED BITCH what in the actual fuck is wrong with you."

Vicious has pushed the hangover suffering Kodachi's limit, who says in a voice to send shivers down the Saint of all Killers back, "Stop talking Vicious, I'm aware of what I've done, and you, nor Sabine, will question me, do I make myself perfectly fucking clear."

Vicious looks quickly down and away from Cobalt's intense gaze. It is one she has seen only one time before, on the night Sabine was taken. She backs away, apologizing to Cobalt.

Mandy, the baby blue-streaked girl with her blonde shaved on the side hair, quickly assesses the situation and moves quickly. Her boyish athletic frame has a tomboy-next-door look. With piercing gray eyes, she slips between a raging Cobalt and a cowering Vicious. She plants a more than friendly kiss on the Princess of Cats' lips. A kiss wanting pleasure, one promising more to come.

The sudden kiss, to our still battered and bruised Princess of Cats, is like dumping an ice bucket on her rage. The puzzlement spreads quickly as Cobalt instinctively slips her tongue into the waiting mouth. The young punky firecracker jumps up into Cobalt's arms who reflexively catches the woman's sudden affections.

Breaking the kiss, Cobalt looks around the woman still holding onto her, asking Vicious, "Who is this? Not that surprise kisses aren't great, but who is hanging on me?"

Mandy put her face right in front of the Kodachis. "I was your ring girl when you fought Katlyn and Roxanne. SURPRISE!"

Thinking back, Cobalt vaguely remembers a quiet mousy brown-haired girl she picked to piss off Mrs. P. "No shit... that was you, well it's great to see you again, but do you mind climbing off me."

Letting go of the Princess of Cats, Mandy slides down, but runs her hand along Cobalt's stocking clad thigh, slipping her dagger, Sorrow, in its rightful spot on her right leg. Mandy smiles and steals a feel of Cobalt's crotch on the way back up.

Gasping at the quick grope. "Handsy, aren't you little one," the warrior inquires.

Dr. O gets a chance to speak, "You've got a couple of bruised ribs and some contusions, but otherwise you're the picture of health. You heal faster than normal. Is it because of the stuff Amanda injected in you?"

Cobalt is scanning the room out of habit and sees a familiar imp entering the room. In a fraction of a second, the Kodachi is in a sprint at Zoe, Amanda's assistant. Zoe sees the mass of fury racing at her and turns to run. Vicious and Mandy take off yelling, "STOP! STOP, COBALT!" Zoe tears off down the stairs, she rounds a corner trying to lose the ball of fury. Running through the halls she thinks, 'Shit, shit, shit fucking psycho girl gonna kill me fuck why didn't anyone warn me!" Zoe continues to flee. She smashes into another student she hadn't seen, taking her off her feet and landing on her stomach.

It's not a second and Zoe feels a knee on her back and cold steel touching her neck. The tears flowed freely, "Please, don't hurt me."

"Please don't hurt you? I wonder Zoe, how many victims did you actively ignore? How many cried for mercy, begged for it, and pleaded not to be hurt. Only to be MOCKED and ridiculed. Bartholomew begged, he cried and pleaded.

"I was just doing my job. It wasn't personal is the number one excuse... just my job, it wasn't personal. Well Zoe... this is personal... this is real fucking personal... your little bitch of a boss fucked you and me...

"I'm gonna enjoy this so much."

As Mandy and Vicious arrive, Zoe is not able to control her fear and urinates herself while crying pitifully.

Vicious calmly asks Cobalt, "Please do not murder or maim my assistant."

Slowly, Mandy approaches the warrior who is pinning down someone she considers a good friend. She slowly pulls Cobalt's blade away from Zoe's throat, she pulls the mentally fragile warrior off her friend, placing sorrow back in its sheath. Mandy kisses Cobalt holding her tight, rubbing her back. While Vicious quickly escorts Zoe away. Mandy gently pulls Cobalt further down the hallway to Mandy's room opening her door and guiding the Princess of Cats to her bed.

Sitting on the bed, Kodachi pulls her knees to her forehead losing it. Cobalt doesn't know what to do. Mandy has never seen any larger-than-life character, especially the one who saved her and so many of her brothers from the hell called Blackstone, in such a state. Mandy puts her arm around the sobbing Princess of Cats comforting her the best she can.

*****************

Sabine sits behind her desk listening to "Running Away" by Hoobastank:

"I don't want you to give it all up

And leave your own life collecting dust

And I don't want you to feel sorry for me

You never gave us a chance to be

And I don't need you to be by my side

To tell me that everything's alright

I just wanted you to tell me the truth

You know I'd do that for you

So why are you running away?

Why are you running away?

'Cause I did enough to show you that I

Was willing to give and sacrifice

And I was the one who was lifting you up

When you thought your life had had enough

And when I get close, you turn away

There's nothing that I can do or say

So now I need you to tell me the truth

You know I'd do that for you

So why are you running away?

Why are you running away?

Is it me (Is it me)

Is it you (Is it you)

Nothing that (Nothing that)

I can do (I can do)

To make you (To make you) change your mind

(Why you, you run) Is it me, is it you

Nothing that I can do

(Why you, you run, Why) Is it a waste of time?

Is it me, is it you

Nothing that I can do

To make you change your mind

Oh, Ohh

So why are you running away?

Why are you running away?

(What is it I've got to say)

So why are you running away?

(To make you admit you're afraid)

Why are you running away?"

The red-eyed woman, Domino, enters Sabine's office. With concern she says, "Hey Sabine, I know Kitty leaving has you all kinds of bent and torn. The team needs you to try to snap out of it. You know she can take care of herself."

She looks up with tears still rolling off her cheeks, "I know, but she's never done this before, she does the solo roof thing and rides. But she's never run away, no note, no nothing, it just hurts is all."

Domino gives her a playful smile and exits the office leaving her alone again, asking, "Can you for the love of god please play a different song?"

The silence is shattered by the sound of "Smoke on the Water" echoing from Sabine's phone. Vicious's name scrolls across the screen as the purple-haired Kodachi picks up her phone to answer.

"Hey, Vicious, it's not a good time... "

Vicious cuts off Sabine, "She's here at Sacred Hearts, she was in a bar fight 30 miles away from the school. For some reason, she was only carrying cash and the school's business card."

Relief washes over the Duchess of the Kodachi, her love is not dead and in a shallow unmarked grave. "Thank you for letting me know she's alive. It makes calling Freyja easier."

Curiously, "Who's Freyja?"

"Ask her highness who Freyja is, thanks for letting me know she's alive."

"Wait... what do you want me to tell Cobalt?"

Sabine grits her teeth, feeling pangs of anger and pain. "Vicious, I'm thrilled she's okay, but I'm so beyond hurt... she pulled this shit with me... Vicious... with me!"

Sympathetically, "Maybe she has a good reason?"

Sighing sadly, "I hope so, cause this hurts so much."

Vicious takes an audible deep breath, "Fuck... okay Sabine. I'll let her know I called you. You take care, Sabine."

"You too, Vicious."

"Running Away" by Hoobastank finishes playing, shutting down the playlist on repeat. From another room, Sabine hears, "Fucking finally!" from a loud Domino.

Picking up her phone again she takes a deep breath, 'Fuck you Cobalt for making me call your mother. Fuck you are in so much shit with me over this!' Dialing Freyja's number her ring-back tone is Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold. 'I'm going to kill a certain Princess for making me do this, fuck me.'

Queen Freyja, with a voice like silk, speaks. "Yes, Sabine, what has my daughter done this time to warrant a call from you, my dear."