Plastic Knickers: Spank and Wank

Story Info
A subservient's first PVC spanking isn't going as planned.
782 words
4.26
3.8k
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/17/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

My belly button piercing presses into your upper left thigh as I lean across your lap. You give my blonde pony tail a quick tug to let me know who's boss. You rake your nails against my sun-kissed back. My deep blue pearlised, plastic string bikini top is untied. It flicks off my large tits to reveal white tan lines. The elastic strap still hangs from my neck.

You untie that and stuff my top in my dirty mouth. I'm not allowed to protest. I'm trying to break free but your muscular arms limit my writhing about. I've never been spanked before by my captor.

I feel sharp nails clawing my back until little stars dance before my watering eyes. You nip. You pull my now subservient hair. My bottom clenches in anticipation of your hand strokes across my PVC panties. They feed into the tight cleft of my yearning arse.

You squeeze my swollen nipple. You roll it around between your thumb and forefinger. You tug and flick it. You squeeze. My white skin shows where my bikini top stretched. The paleness is marked by the deepest bronzed skin. You pull my nipple with your caressing thumb. I'm starting to feel my wetness.

My stomach flutters and ignites a spark down below as you make my kinky bikini bottoms creak. You smooth the creased plastic knickers across my tight arse. The fat crimped panty hem stretches with your touch. My bikini bottoms are loose enough to take your hand.

You slide your hand into my knickers as they loosen. You rub my bare bum as the plastic thunders to your rough treatment. You rub and rub. I part my legs. You rub and find my sensitive arsehole with your finger. You snake a finger inside my bottom. It's accompanied by a second then stretched with a third. You frig my tight bum-hole.

My plastic knickers are released now. They pop off my thigh. You lick your rude fingers. I'm reminded who's boss as you lay your flat palm across my aroused cheeks. You slap and rub. You pinch and thwack. My legs jerk as you spank. My giggling has stopped now. My arse is starting to smart. Does it look quite red? You spank. The sharp flesh contact fills the room with rude slapping spanks. My ears burn. My eyes are watering now. It sounds somewhere between pleasure and a sob.

You slap my arse. I arch my back in pains. You slap then find my thick pubes. You tug at my hairs - curling them around your index finger.

The toes of my glossed black 'come fuck me boots' click on the bare wooden floorboards. My mouth tastes metallic.

My pussy lips are teased apart. You splay my fleshy petals with your fingers. You enter my wetness inside and I listen to your lubed up wanking as I grit my teeth. I groan. My pussy tightens. You find my clit and work my silky sex button. Your fingers still slide in and out. The tempo is getting faster.

I let out a release of ecstasy. I tighten and explode. My arse-hole protrudes and winks. I fire a stream of musky gratitude. And then you spank me for being too easy. You work my pussy again into a second wet climax. My tight body goes limp.

I mustn't relax and nor should you. A first spanking leaves me hankering for more. But first I must earn it. More petulance then. Borne of a small humiliation, I seize my chance.

I'm off your knee, catching you off guard. I send you reeling from stool to floor. You lay prostrate. My wet sex straddles the small of your back. My bare bum cheeks lean into your shoulders as I pull your plastic poppers free. Your milky plastic knickers snap from their tightness to expose your bare bum. I spank and slap and slap and spank to tell you I want more. My red handmark signatures your bouncing cheek. I revel in my slight retaliation. I grind my wetness into your skin. You yelp but you're not weak. I try to bind your lower face with my PVC panties to deprive you of air. But you deprive me of that and I think you'll give me more of what I want.

You realise I did it for effect. You're stronger than I am. I'm soon bound into subservience. My eyes widen as you bring the burning candle. My effect didn't quite go the way I planned. The candle drips hot pink wax as I struggle with the widest eyes. It drips and burns. It drips. It burns. You laugh because it's only just begun.

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers