All Comments on 'Plastic Knickers: Spank and Wank'

by MenELove

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MenELoveMenELoveover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello reader,

I really appreciate your read, rating and comment. I aim to reply to all. Thank you. Have a fab and horny day :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story can go two ways for me.

First spank of a dom/sub relationship or is this more of a captor/captive situation.

Either way, I want more of these two. I especially love the way she catches him off guard and turns the tables on him. But oh, honey, you are gonna get a punishment now. Something much worse than a spanking. But I have a feeling you are gonna enjoy the pain. Phew!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A wonderful story of plastic panties and spanking, two of my fetishes, would loved it more if the spanking has started over their plastic panties. The sound of hand on plastic panties spanking is so erotic and the plastic panties hold in the heat beautifully. Love that the spanker is also clad in plastic panties.

More spanking in plastic panties please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenELove@MenELove
I'm a big fan of Anais Nin and the Nexus writers including Primula Bond and Cat Scarlett. There's nothing better than a body in something tight and shiny (except coffee, on occasions). Story ratings and comments are really important. Writing can be a quiet activity. Feedba...