Plastic Panties: Used PVC Knickers

Story Info
Billy gets the ultimate worn PVC panties treat.
836 words
4.65
2k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
34 Followers

As Billy left on the dot of 12.30pm for the bathroom, those back in the office wondered if he had a weak bladder. It had been a stressful morning and Billy wanted his lunchtime escapism. He was already rubbing the white PVC thong that Tally had worn in her Wild West video. Billy needed to smell her on the used panties she'd worn.

He closed the toilet cubicle door behind him and pulled her kinky knickers out. How soft they felt on his cheek. Nuzzling the noisy plastic around face, he smelt Tally's musk mingled with the coolness of her kinky thong. He could feel his cock trying to force its way out of his grey trousers. Billy really wanted a wank.

It was a long afternoon as he took customer phone calls. He could hear the slight agitation in his voice. Twice, he nipped for a cigarette break to watch Tally's sexy social media videos on his mobile phone. He watched her purple PVC bikini knickers videos again. He was waiting for those same panties to come in the post. Billy had promised himself he'd keep them as they were. He didn't want to spunk on them. Tally's panties were on his mind as he sucked the stained gusset of her PVC thong. He fell asleep thinking of her quivering thighs as she danced in her purple plastic panties.

His sleep was fitful until the early sun shone through his curtains. It's rays lit up his signed Tally photo on his bedside table. Billy was glad it was Saturday morning. He decided to wear her thong underneath his dressing gown until her new knickers were delivered. Her shiny knickers felt so good against aching balls. The plastic caressed his arse as it had caressed hers. He sat thinking about Tally's tight bum-hole and pussy in her skimpy kink as he gulped down his third cup of coffee.

Billy absently flicked the switch on the kettle again just as there was a knock on the door. He felt a thousand butterflies in his chest at the thought of a new pair of her PVC Knickers. His cotton dressing gown swept over his bulge in her knickers. His hands shook as he pulled the bathrobe tighter. Opening the front door, Billy was met by a smiling postman who held out a parcel. Billy almost dropped it as a car pulled up. The postman followed Billy's wide-eyed gaze.

It was Tally's BMW. She lowered her black sunglasses and winked. Then she thanked the postman as she took Billy's parcel. She pecked Billy on the cheek as she swept past him in her red PVC Mac. Billy didn't know where to look.

"Now because you're a loyal fan of mine, I decided to personally deliver your new knickers myself," she said.

Billy was lost for words. He became increasingly aware that he was wearing her white PVC thong. His dressing gown loosened.

"I've seen that thong before," she beamed. "I must say it does feel really sensual."

Billy fidgetted as his cock danced. He watched Tally loosen her red plastic coat belt before she unbuttoned it. He almost swooned as her breasts were exposed. She was wearing nothing but kinky knickers and boots.

"Kneel down," Tally demanded. "I want these panties christened."

Billy edged closer. He smoothed her black PVC boots as he licked the shiny creases. He could already smell her state of readiness. He imagined her pussy relaxing and opening as she naturally lubricated. How he licked that shiny kink. He totally forgot where he was. He felt carpet burns on his knees. Still, he licked as she grabbed his hair. Tally cupped his plastic clad bulge.

"Lick my knickers, you naughty boy. Lick them. Make me cum."

Billy's tongue flicked and flashed. His nostrils flared as the sweat rolled from his forehead. He took her kinky knickers creased between his teeth and tugged in lust. He worked her bum-hole beneath with figures of eight. The tip of his tongue bore down between her bum. Billy raked his fingers across the kinky gusset between her wide, unsteady stance. She turned to grind into his face.

Billy traced her panty clad pussy with his hungry tongue. She batted his hand away as he reached for his cock. He groaned as Tally pulled his wet hardness free. Her hand stickied with pre-cum. She pumped Billy's aching dick as he fell away from her plastic panties. Her kink creaked as she worked his dick. Billy cried out as his jizz hit her nipple. His cream spat over her tits.

Billy fell forward and licked her knickers. He pulled at Tally's knickers elastics. Her purple PVC flicked over her pulsing cunt. She screamed and came in her panties. Billy fell to wanking again. He spunked as she stepped out of her creamed knickers. She twirled them in the air then threw them to his shaking lap.

"Now make sure you don't spunk in these," she said. "Keep them smelling of me."

MenELove
MenELove
34 Followers