Sissy Piggy Joins the Pigpen

Story Info
A sissy paypig offered the opportunity to lose everything.
2k words
4.06
17k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hiiiii Stinky! Ready to join the piggy pen?"

I shuddered which made Goddess Tamara laugh. She's so cute when she giggles at me. Her lovely smile beaming, her pretty eyes lighting up, her whole body so excited and joyous.

I, on the other hand, look completely ridiculous. Wearing an absurd pink frilly dress with a huge tutu that barely came to my waist. All so I can keep my bright pink diaper covered in smiling pigs on display at all times. A wet diaper I can smell even with my stupid big piggy nose I'm wearing on my face, along with a piggy ears hairband, and lots of bright pink blush to complete my silly swine look. It's an outfit that altogether cost about £50, and that Tamara generously helped me find online, charging me only £2000 for the inconvenience to her ("1000 for finding the dress, 500 for the diapers, another 500 for the nose, and I'll throw in the ears for free. You're so welcome!")

It had arrived a couple months ago and Tamara had been making me wear it nightly ever since. Performing nursery rhymes for her, doing 'precious piggy dances', spending hours curtsying by the windows with the lights turned on bright for the neighbours while she giggled and enjoyed draining my credit cards.

Obviously I knew my addiction had gone too far. But since when did self-awareness ever help a piggy like me? No more time spent with friends, increasingly poor performance at work from staying up until the early hours every night oinking and burning through my savings, and obviously my romantic life wasn't exactly thriving ("OMG don't say that piggy! I'd be happy to make you a Grindr profile! Don't you worry.")

That Grindr profile, which Tamara had only charged me £800 to make, meant everyone around me now knew I was a pink piggy desperate to please. Tamara would login for me and send my piggy pictures and dances to any user who wanted them, then giggle as I moaned and blushed and filled her accounts with my loser cash.

"Does Piggy want to go on a date with this guy? He looks a little scary, but I think you two could have a lot of fun down at the public toilets!"

I had squealed and shook my head no. Tamara had made a sad face and said if I wasn't going to let her so kindly matchmake for me then she should keep me in chastity until I stopped being such a fussy piggy. I'd been dreading this proposal since the day I'd found her profile, as I knew I'd be powerless to say no. Sure enough, within a few days I was safely sealed in a tiny stainless steel cage. One key was on a necklace dangling around Tamara's neck, and the emergency spare Tamara had helpfully thrown away ("£300 key disposal fee piggy! Chop! Chop!")

Another torturous month of chastity, endless humiliation, and a rapidly dwindling bank account had led us to tonight's proposal - the ultimate sacrifice. Tamara just couldn't understand why I needed a nice big house for such a little piggy loser. Not when she had a perfectly good pigpen I'd apparently be far more suited too - a very special apartment across town that she was going to show me tonight.

"Are you ready to see your potential new home, piggy?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes Queen Tamara. Oink oink!" I said, squirming as I made another wet in my diapers.

Tamara noticed and giggled "ewwww stinky!" She said, waving her hand in front of her face. "Ok, I'll get the cam set up, piggy. Stand by the window and keep singing 'I'm a Little Teapot' until I call you back over."

A whimper. A curtesy. A thank you. Two oinks. And then I predictably did as I was told, swishing over to the window to humiliate myself to my neighbourhood (well, my neighbourhood for now). It probably took Tamara all of a few seconds to set up the camera - I could hear her in the background, talking to her friends on the phone, calling her boyfriend and buying him a new console with my card and talking excitedly about the wonderful sex they were gonna enjoy at the luxury resort this weekend, and just humming pleasantly to herself while I danced and sang "I'm a little teapot, short and spout - oink! Oink!" over and over and over.

Finally, after almost an hour of this torture, Tamara called me over.

"So here's the deal piggy. My friend Susan here is a solicitor. She's sorted all the paperwork necessary to sign over your house to me."

Tamara tapped a key and another cam came up on my screen. Susan was in her early twenties, giggling like crazy. She unmuted herself and apologised, clearly not used to seeing someone so pathetic. I blushed and curtsied.

"In return for your home - which I'm gonna have to go to the trouble of selling myself, ugh! So unfair! - you'll get to live here. Check it out!"

She tapped another key and two new camera angles popped up. It was a tiny single-room apartment. Literally a toilet in the room was the whole bathroom, and that rusty fridge was presumably the whole kitchen. There was a tiny mattress in the centre of the room, and in three of the four corners there was someone stood in my exact excruciating outfit. I gasped, causing Tamara and Susan to collapse in a fit of giggles.

Each of my fellow paypigs were standing in their corner, hands on head, staring at the wall. Tamara pressed a button and yelled "curtesy!". Her demand rang out from a small speaker on the wall, and each of the piggy's dipped a curtesy, their fingertips never leaving the top of their heads.

"See that empty corner, piggy? Doesn't it look sad and lonely? Aren't you just dying to stand in it?"

I was shaking. This was too much. My house that I'd spent years of soul crushing work saving up for, in exchange for this?

Tamara smiled sweetly at me and opened another tab on my computer. It was the last of my savings, about £7000.

"I think it's about time you sent all of this to me, don't you piggy?"

I nodded then double-taked at how quickly I'd submitted. Tamara giggled and clapped her hands. She was so adorable. How could I let her down?

"Yay! Ok and once you do that, all we gotta do is witness you e-sign these documents here for my new house, and you'll be all set!"

I couldn't do it. This was insane. Tamara noticed my hesitation and her face grew sad.

"Piggy... are you trying to upset me?"

Guilt overwhelmed me. "No no Queen Tamara oink oink! I would never oink oink!"

"But don't I deserve this?"

It was ridiculous. Tamara was clearly rich, thanks to the three other paypigs I was seriously considering living with for the rest of my life. She didn't need any more money. But I could feel my resistance wavering. My desire to sign my life away was overwhelming. I felt myself wetting my diaper again.

"Oh my God..." said Susan.

"I know," said Tamara, shaking her head and holding her nose. "You can practically smell him through the screen, right?"

"Like, he's probably devaluing that house every second he spends in it."

"Did you hear that piggy?" Said Tamara with theatrical concern. "You're taking money from me the longer you stay there. Am I the paypig now?"

"No no Queen Tamara oink oink! I'm so sorry oink oink!"

"Apologise to me properly," said Tamara. "And I might just forgive you."

My diaper squished as I sat at my computer. It would be the last time I sat down for a long long time. First I went on the banking page and made the transfer. From 7202 pounds to zero in just a few seconds. I felt my heart race and went light-headed.

Tamara yawned and stretched her arms. "Is this gonna take all night? Susan and I wanted to hit the club, piggy!"

"Sorry Queen Tamara oink oink!"

"Does it seriously snort like that at the end of..." began Susan.

"Every sentence, yeah," giggled Tamara, shaking her head. "I've got him so well trained that he even started slipping up and doing it at work. That's probably one of the reasons they let you go, right piggy?"

"Y-yes Queen Tamara."

"Don't worry Piggy, you'll have a new job very soon!"

"Um, hello?" Said Susan, glaring at me. "The house documents? Chop fucking chop?"

I blushed and opened the documents. What a selfish piggy I'd been, wasting these two angels time by not signing over my house immediately! I could feel rational thoughts, screaming in the back of my piggy mind for me to stop, as I clicked and signed both the documents and my life changed forever.

"Oh my God..." said Tamara. "All done! Welcome to the piggy pen!"

I was shaking. Tamara smiled and said gently "there there piggy, don't be sad. This is where you belong! Now are you ready to say goodbye to my pretty face?"

"G-goodbye? Oink oink?"

"Well duh! What kind of Goddess shows her face to a piggy who can't pay? After today you'll never enjoy the luxury of seeing my face again. But don't worry! You'll still be hearing my voice!"

And with that she closed her webcam, and I never saw her again. I could just see my ridiculous reflection in the monitor. My big pink snout and ears and awful dress and soaked diaper - literally all I owned now. I jumped at a loud knock at the door.

"Go let him in Piggy!"

Tamara's boyfriend howled with laughter when he saw me. He took my house keys then ordered me to get into the back of his van on all fours. It was a long bumpy drive as he took me to a rough part of the city, then abandoned me on a corner with vague directions to the piggy pen. I blushed anew as people laughed at me in my horrible outfit, and minced several streets away to find my new home.

The door was open when I got there. Well, it was barley on its hinges. The three other paypigs didn't react as I shakily stepped inside. It smelled awful, and was somehow even smaller than it had looked on cam.

"Piggies, turn around!"

I gasped. Tamara's sweet voice sounded crackly and severe through the cheap speaker. No doubt a deliberate choice. I was never going to see her again, or hear her lovely voice. This was my new reality. The other paypigs looked at me with tired eyes.

"Say hello you four! Lots of oinking!"

We all snorted pathetically.

"Did I say stop? Keep going!"

We all whimpered and snorted over and over.

"Yay! Piggy singing!"

The speaker clicked off. I bet she muted the awful sound, and left us for forty minutes of humiliating oinking. Four grown adults, stood oinking in our diapers, knowing we were trapped forever. Finally, the speaker cracked on.

"Piggy Four, get in your corner. Trotters on head, facing the wall."

I did as I was told.

"Since this is a housewarming party, I think it's important you get to know your new corner intimately. So four paypigs... four hours of corner time makes sense to me!"

We all whimpered.

"Silence! Such disrespect! Five hours now. Tsk tsk tsk. You're all going to be soooooo tired during your maid work tomorrow. I hope the alphas who you'll be cleaning up after don't mind? Best make sure you go the extra mile to make me my money!"

Maid work? Even after taking everything, she was still going to make us make her even more?

"I'll be back in five hours to check on you. Have fun piggies!"

And with that the speaker clicked off. I stood there, my arms already aching from holding my fingertips on my head like a fairy, my stomach growling, my bank balance at zero, my diaper full, my pathetic genitals safely sealed away, my corner my only company for the rest of the night, my future nothing but maid work, drudgery and corner time. Oink oink, I thought to myself. Oink oink oink!