All Comments on 'Plastic Pleasure: Emily'

by Lovetoilet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why is Emily in that office setup?

Wondering why the only real girl is in this office setup by that unknown company? Is she there to get some business secrets? How does she eat during the day if androids are supposed to eat that red stuff? She had that cheeseburger bought by that Danni guy but I hope we can find out why she is there. Will we find out how that find and train these women to act like androids? Like the creative fiction and imagination with this unique storyline of androids. Oh, and hope that there are more chapters with Natalie too.

LovetoiletLovetoiletover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Appreciate the positive feed back and your interest in the story as a whole. Eventually I'll add more for Natalie and Emily. The Plastic Pleasure series is a commissioned story, so I've only written what I was paid to write. It's all my own writing and my own ideas and characters, I just write off a basis where women are forced into the situation you've read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovetoilet@Lovetoilet
New to Literotica. I really enjoy writing! Story with some erotica is always fun. And please note, the name Lovetoilet has nothing to do with scat, although I do like watersports. It's another way of saying 'Cum Toilet'! Most of my stories involve a heavy focus on sucking dic...