Slut Wife - Dirty Dawn

Story Info
From cheater to porno slut to hot wife.
12.1k words
4.44
58.5k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,270 Followers

"You want to do what?" Asked Dawn, surprised but not offended.

"I want to submit your picture to Beaver Hunt?" Responded Gary with visible excitement.

"Seriously. All of your buddies down at the plant will see your wife's snatch on full display."

"So. They will all be jealous. Most of them have never been even close to a woman as hot as you."

Dawn smiled a knowing smile. He was right. She was a 9 or maybe 9 ½ out of 10 on her worst day and she knew it. The few times she had met any of the guys from the plant they ogled her constantly.

"I will think about it."

Ever since the first time she cheated on Gary, their sex life had changed in unexpected ways.

.........................................

That first cheating episode had happened five years earlier. At the time, Dawn was 28 years old, 3 years out of a masters degree in English literature and working as a barista.

She was also intensely sexually conflicted. She had a very high sex drive but had been raised in a conservative religious family where female sexuality was actively oppressed. Good girls married men with traditional values. Sex was for procreation. Monogamy was assumed.

That was the context in which she had chosen Gary as a husband. Frankly she counted herself fortunate that he didn't turn out to be a dud. Gary was a good lover with an open mind. She loved him. Yet she wondered would she have chosen him as a husband if she'd had a few more years to put some distance between herself and her parent's oppressive views? Or maybe she should have played the field more before getting married? She wasn't unhappy or out of love with Gary. She just wasn't settled.

Gary was a good guy and a solid 7 ½ out of 10. Obviously looks aren't everything but she was out of his league and she had plenty of other suitors who she didn't really consider just because they didn't sit as well with her parents. She knew that was shallow thinking. It wasn't suddenly all about looks and sex. But she had come to the view that her sexuality was important to her and wished she had considered it more before having made so many key life decisions.

It was in this context that she decided to go see her younger sister Kathy in Portland for a long weekend. Kathy picked her up at the airport around 5:00 p.m. On the way back to her apartment she told Dawn about how she had just dumped her boyfriend and taken up with some 22-year old stud. Kathy had always been more liberated than Dawn. She was only 18 months younger but somehow saw the pressure their parents put on Dawn and managed to avoid it. Being around her always made Dawn feel more relaxed and at home with her sexuality.

By 5:30 they were back at Dawn's apartment. By 6:00 Kathy's new young stud came by with a friend named Patrick. By 8:00 two bottles of wine were empty and Dawn's perfectly painted toenails were pointed at the ceiling and curling in orgasmic ecstasy as Patrick plowed her married pussy with the biggest dick she had ever had.

When Dawn got home to Boston after the long weekend she confessed her infidelity to Gary. She told him that it had been a "one thing led to another" and "too much wine" kind of a thing. She didn't tell him that the morning after, sober and with deliberate planning she sought out Patrick and spent most of the weekend riding his big cock.

........................................

It was Gary who drew the details out of her over a period of weeks. Patrick was taller than Gary by 3". He was very handsome. He had a much bigger cock and incredible stamina. He gave her mind blowing, body shuddering orgasms including her first ever squirting orgasm. And he enjoyed fucking another man's wife.

As far as getting at a cuckold's insecurities and jealousy it couldn't have been much worse. Each knew revelation felt like punch to the gut. Dawn answered his questions honestly, but she didn't embellish so he just kept coming back for more. At first it was just so that everything was all out on the table or so he thought. But Gary soon started fantasizing about what might have happened. He sometimes jerked off three or four times a day thinking about it.

About 6 weeks later through the fog of his own mixed feelings Gary had a moment of clarity. Dawn's experience with Patrick was not some isolated incident induced by exceptional circumstances. It wasn't some weird outlying anomaly. It was a reflection of her sexual desire. The only reason she wasn't doing this all the time was because of her marital commitment. He could try to compel her to suppress that desire or deny it but it would return.

The appeal of being with such a beautiful woman who possessed such desire started to worm its way into his head. The gnawing jealousy and insecurity slowly yielded to titillation and excitement. At that 6 week point his questions became less about coming to grips with her infidelity and more about exploring his own urges and Dawn's sexuality.

When 3 months had passed Gary started to try to step up his game in the bedroom. He got in better shape. He bought her pretty things. He paid more attention to what she did or didn't like during their love making. Maybe he was just being a chump but he started to see past the fact that she had betrayed him to consider why she had done so. Much as it hurt him, she hadn't done it with callous disregard. Her actions were a reflection of a part of her true nature which up until then had been suppressed -- a part of her that he very much wanted to know.

By the time 6 months had passed, the idea of sharing his wife was actively in Gary's imagination. He saw that no matter what he did or how good of a lover he was that monogamy was a constraint on her true nature. The efforts she made to repair the damage were laudable but doubling down on monogamy was not sustainable and it would make her unhappy.

Dawn saw the changes in Gary. She didn't understand them but she was grateful for his understanding and felt as though the relationship was better than it had ever been. The fact that she was still unsettled was a source of guilt but she didn't know what to do about it.

Over the next 2 years Dawn and Gary made a point of talking openly about sex, sharing their kinks, indulging in porn and accumulating sex toys and slutty lingerie. She indulged most of his desires including additional revelations about her time with Patrick and past boyfriends. She was hesitant at first. As a result, she noticed that when she held back a few details then revealed them later she created an aura of mystic -- that there was always something more to be revealed -- which really excited Gary.

.........................................

Three years after Dawn had first cheated on Gary her father died of a heart attack. Her mother who had been suffering from dementia was moved into a critical care home. They were both still only in their 60's so it was a devastating time for Dawn. But it did remove one obstacle to her ongoing sexual liberation in the form of the judgment of her parents whom she loved very much notwithstanding their antiquated views on sexuality.

A month after that, Dawn and some of her co-workers at the coffee shop stayed past closing time to have a few drinks to celebrate the Christmas season. She was assistant manager at that time. She and her manager were the last to leave. They ended up making out on the couch on his office after which he bent her over his desk and fucked her from behind.

He was nothing special. Not a stud like Patrick. But she was in a mixed-up state of mind. Sad about her parents and still unsettled sexually in spite of the strong relationship with Gary. And horny. Besides she and Gary had talked about such a scenario in their role-playing so maybe this would be fodder for a future session.

Once the line has been crossed, it becomes easier to do it again. Dawn fucked her manager regularly over the course of the next month. She knew she would tell Gary but she kept putting it off. When the manager got transferred the time had come. Gary forgave her again and told her he thought something was up. He wasn't even really angry. But this did not seem like a tryst that had excited Dawn or helped expand her sexual horizons. He had already contemplated the idea of her with another man but this what not what he wanted for her.

But he recognized one thing. Her being in control and deciding when and what to tell him added to his titillation. There is a strong argument to say that the only way to do this was negotiate and agree the terms of non-monogamy in advance, but her cheating was what made it exciting for him. Some people will say that if she gets to have other lovers then so should he, but that was of no interest to him.

Is it twisted and fucked up? Maybe. Is it dangerous to the relationship? Yes. But we want what we want. Gary had reconciled himself to the reality that he couldn't have all of her desire. He understood that before she did. He could have part of it or none of it. If he chose the latter, he would almost certainly end up with someone far less exciting to him. As time went on Gary was more than reconciled to the idea of sharing his wife's desire. The idea of it titillated him.

Dawn knew this on some level. But it was a dangerous game. For them to come right out and say it would make it an accomplished fact and take away some of the excitement, especially for Gary. But to carry on with the occasional cheat knowing that maybe all was not well was a risk to the relationship. The hinting and the roleplaying and the regular discussion of her past lovers kept communication going but the whole mix was volatile and not really under control.

.......................................

Dawn and Gary had clawed their way back to a place of relative happiness when Gary suggested submitting her picture for Beaver Hunt. Their sex life was great but Gary sensed Dawn needed something more. She would cheat again. Dawn resisted the notion. He wished it would just happen and they could get on with accepting that she would not be monogamous, but pushing would not help.

The day after he asked about the Beaver Hunt submission she agreed.

Now for anybody not familiar a Beaver Hunt submission is explicitly about cunt. Amateurs submit pictures of their pussy. It isn't just nudity. It is explicit and raunchy.

"Listen baby if we are going to do this, we are going to do it right. Sending a picture of my pussy is already trashy enough. I'm not going to be one of those sluts who doesn't even seem to know how to trim her pussy properly."

"No baby. You are a very sophisticated slut."

"Damn right. Don't you forget it. We don't have the money for a full spa treatment to get me buffed up. Go get a wax kit. You'll be making me smooth and silky."

"How about you get your nipples pierced too?"

"I thought this was all about the pussy?"

"Ya, but you have great tits too baby. And when you are all spread out you can be sure that the boys will be looking at them too."

"Ok you little pervert."

.........................................

Gary was right. The idea of posing for Beaver Hunt really tweaked a sexual response from Dawn.

Gary sat quietly on the toilet in their bathroom (there was only one in their tiny apartment) as he watched Dawn wax her legs and arm pits. She even used the little strip she told him to buy to remove any hair above her lip (not that he could see any at all). Then she carefully plucked her eyebrows to eliminate a few incongruous hairs.

When she was done she looked at him and said. "Now it is your turn."

"What?"

"I need you to wax my pussy and ass crack sweetie. I am flexible but I can't get there all on my own."

"Ok."

"We can't really set up properly here so let's go do this on the kitchen table."

They went into the next room. Dawn climbed up on the table and spread her legs wide.

"Do like I showed you. Spread the warm wax on a small area, apply the cloth then pull it off. No not that direction. Pull the other direction. And make sure to hold the skin and stretch it just a bit so that it is taut when you pull off the cloth. Ouch."

"Sorry baby."

"That is ok sweetie. Just hold the skin a bit more taut."

Slowly Gary got the hang of it but he wasn't very efficient. As he worked his way up towards her clit she looked down at him. "What do you think baby? Should I have a little landing strip, a "V', fully bald? If we are going to show my pussy to the world how should it look?"

Gary felt a little stab of excitement. His beautiful wife was going to show her pussy to the world. What she had said earlier about his co-workers suddenly hit home. They would see her. Most of them would fantasize about her and jerk off to that fantasy. He saw in his imagination the maintenance room where the two old maintenance guys still got away with having pictures of naked women on the wall. Would they soon be looking at his wife's snatch?

"A "V" if I can make it work. Classy." Said Gary as he felt his cock get hard at the thoughts in his head.

"Ya, well classy is not really a word that goes with Beaver Hunt, but ok baby."

He did a good job with the "V". Dawn rolled over and got on her hands and knees so he could get any hair out of her ass crack.

"They aren't going to see this Dawn."

"You never know baby. Besides being all smooth makes me feel sexy. You want me in the right frame of mind when I spread my legs for the camera don't you?"

After he was done with the waxing Dawn instructed him to go back over everything with a pair of tweezers. Waxing a pussy is not like waxing a leg with a firm consistent stretch of skin. There are a lot of folds and it takes extra care to get every last hair. He finished up by cleaning the whole area with alcohol.

"Should I get some lotion?"

"No. All of this waxing and plucking runs the risk of inducing pimples so we don't want to do anything to clog the pours. I want it perfect for the pictures."

"Can I eat your pussy now?" Begged Gary as he gazed at her perfect womanhood.

"No none of that either until it has all settled down. But I will suck your dick if you like."

Dawn hopped up off of the table and gave Gary a kiss. "Just wait here baby."

She went into the next room and came back seconds later wearing the only pair of black patent leather stiletto heels she owned. She knew he loved the way she looks with them when she is naked. Plus, they give her the perfect elevation relative to his cock when she squats down.

"Thank you, sweetie. I know that was a lot of work." Said Dawn as she unzipped Gary's pants and pulled out his hard cock. "But I kinda think you liked it."

He nodded.

"Say it baby. Say that you liked polishing up my cooch so that we can show it to the world."

"I more than liked it. I loved it Dawn. I loved waxing your cooch."

"So you are ready to share me then baby?" She asked in a deliberately vague question. "Say yes for me baby." Said Dawn as she nibbled on his neck.

"Yes."

Dawn slid down on to her haunches as she pulled his pants down to his knees. She gave the head of his cock a soft kiss as if to say hello. Then she nudged his hard dick up with her forehead as she sucked on his balls. Dawn gasped a bit as she contemplated her position. She did truly love sucking dick. She wasn't even sure why. The scent. The feel of hard dick. Knowing that she was building up his semen by sucking his balls. Knowing the pleasure she was giving. Maybe the taboo of it all given her upbringing. Pleasing her man was important to Dawn but for her sucking cock was a pleasure unto itself.

Gary's cock was well above average at about 7". Dawn was used to it pressing up against her gag reflex but not really going down her throat. Within a few strokes she could go to town on Gary. There was a bit of "gag, slobber, cough" to start and she was more than willing to embellish that for his benefit.

For some chicks sucking dick is like changing a tire. You do it because you need to do it and there is one way to do it. For Dawn it was like playing an instrument. You do it because you want to and there are no limits to what you can play. Gary knew that Dawn was a virtuoso of cock sucking. He never tried to direct her. He simply sat back and enjoyed the performance.

This particular time she took him as hard and fast as she could. Dawn pumped his cock in and out while squeezing his balls and smashing her big tits against his thighs. On the back stroke she teased the underside of his cock head with her tongue and looked up at him with her beautiful green eyes. Within a minute or two Gary was struggling to hold off -- not that he needed to, he just enjoyed this so much that it was only natural to extend it.

She knew exactly when he was just about at the point of no return. She let go so that his cock just hung there twitching and wanting but still just barely able to hang on.

"Where?" She asked.

"On your face and on your tits."

"Are you sure baby. Because the price of that is that you are going to let me show my cooch to all the world. And then you don't know what will happen."

"Ohhhhh. Mmmmmm. You are a bad girl." Groaned Gary as her words pushed him almost past his point of resistance. 'Let me' as if it was now what she wanted more than him is what really rocked him.

"Say it."

"Yes."

Dawn took his hard, twitching cock balls deep once more then grabbed it firmly with her right hand and jerked him off until he shot his load all over her face and tits.

Some guys can't understand why Gary would still be with a woman who cheated on him twice. Many of them are with a woman who doesn't suck dick or doesn't do it well or wouldn't think to put on heels to make it that much better or has qualms about letting them cum on her face or are too unattractive to find another man.

We all make the trade-offs that suit us. The men who marry for sexual virtue then end up in a sexless marriage haven't made a better decision. They have just accepted a different trade-off. The woman who was ideally virtuous and retained her purity until she found the one cock she was waiting for then magically turned into a voracious sexual goddess but only for that one cock is fiction.

To Gary, Dawn was more woman and sexual goddess than any one man could handle. Even just 50% off her would be more woman than 100% of any other woman he had ever known.

.........................................

The next day they went to a tattoo parlour to get her nipples pierced. Dawn wore skin-tight jeans, her one pair of 4" black patent leather stiletto heels and a tight cable knit top that had a 4" wide strip of transparent fabric down the middle that showed off her impressive cleavage (quite obviously with no bra).

A heavily tattooed muscular guy sat behind the counter. As they entered Dawn quite deliberately strode ahead of Gary and took charge of what would happen next.

"Hi. You do piercings right?"

"Yes we do."

"Great I want to get my nipples pierced."

"Ok. Would you like a woman to do it? Jenny will be back in 15 minutes." He said as he couldn't resist staring at her big beautiful DD tits.

Dawn smiled just a bit and Gary knew she liked the attention. "Do you do them yourself?"

"Yes ma'am."

"That is ok then unless it makes you uncomfortable."

"No, no it would be my pleasure." He said with a furtive glance towards Gary. "I mean, I didn't..."

"Don't worry about." She said with a smile as she reached out her hand. "My name is Dawn. I'd like to know your name if you are going to have my tits in your hands in a couple of minutes."

"Um. I am Jason." He said taking her hand and obviously taken aback.

"Nice to meet you Jason. I also want a tattoo."

Gary looked at her a bit shocked but kept quiet.

"Ok."

"I'd like a little rose. With thorns. And a tiny drop of blood dripping from one of the thorns."

policywank
policywank
1,270 Followers