All Comments on 'Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 01'

by ShadowLuver

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rather dull for a sex club

darkside7darkside7over 1 year ago

Brings back some memories. I used to go there several times a year.

Excellent story.

VoiceofReason111VoiceofReason111over 1 year ago

Hot, erotic, well-written! Love the realistic portrayal of emotions, situations, and sex. Felt like I was right there, experiencing everything. Can't wait to find out what happens, please keep this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, sexy, hot and erotic. I love your writing, please do continue with this one. Reading this took me back many years ago when I went to Platos Retreat a couple of times. The dressing room, the towels, the random sex, and the mat room were just as you described. I saw the actor Richard Dreyfuss there once; I guess he was a regular, and loved to swap and fuck strangers. Thanks for the memories, I got off twice and look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Well-developed characters and fairly believable build up to sex. I like the younger/more innocent meets debauchery exploration. I hope you continue this story; I look forward to more of the "effects" that has been foreshadowed, and am curious how Tara blossoms or is affected. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Nice buildup and character development. Excited to see where it goes. Interesting about the rule at the club forbidding male/male contact. I’ve heard people talk about homophobia in the swinger scene before but never seen it addressed in a story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, so hot and erotic. Wish I could be there. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story, well written, nicely paced, very arousing, especially the end scenes. Look forward to next chapter(s).

ShadowLuverShadowLuverover 1 year agoAuthor

So pleased and encouraged by people's feedback, thanks for taking the time to comment! Chapter 2 has just been published, and I'm working on the next installment(s). I found it fun and interesting that some have mentioned also having been to Plato's Retreat, and appreciate the specific memories and insights.

GradStudentGradStudentover 1 year ago

Fabulous - Nicely done transition from chaste to wild.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story, great characters, natural dialog, imagery is fantastic. Wish I could go to a place like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the characters and natural introduction of sex. 5* story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Visited Plato's Retreat twice back in the day, this brought back fond memories. Marvelous story, look forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed this; excellent story! The scenes in the mat room were so vivid and well written I could see them play out in my mind as if watching a movie. A very sexy erotic movie that was a major turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, with well-developed and interesting characters. Great beginning to a multi-chapter story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Marvelous tale, loved the realistic sexual development and hot imagery.

NedvespuncuskaNedvespuncuska11 months ago

A wonderfully written story. I really enjoyed it. As if I were there in person. The intimate parts are also written very well and in an enjoyable way. It turned out to be one of the best stories, congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Came across this story’s third chapter, and found it so hot and well written I went back to read everything in order. So glad I did, everything in context with the character and plot development makes everything all the sexier and arousing. Fantastic job, you’ve become one of my favorite authors here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous