Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, it's so hot tonight," Tara said. "So stuffy and humid. I really miss having air conditioning when it's like this."

"Take your shirt off; you'll feel cooler," I muttered, half paying attention. "That way, the fan can hit your skin."

"Makes sense to me," Joy added. "Don't know about you, but I think I'll do just that." She pulled off her loose t-shirt, freeing her pert breasts to the air, her brownish-pink nipples hardening in the breeze. "Ah, that's better already."

"That does look cooler, and why should guys be the only ones free to be bare," Sadie smiled and looked down at my shirtless torso. "It's only fair that I can also set my girls free." I felt Sadie moving and glanced up from her lap to see her pull off her shirt.

I had never seen boobs from underneath like that. My eyes followed the gentle curve of Sadie's petite boobs, up to where I could just see the tips of her nipples peeking over the top of her under-curve. Her pink areolae and nipples constricted and hardened instantly. Oh, I like this.

My cock pulsed and swelled to a semi-erection in my loose gym shorts, responding to the view. I reached up and lightly ran my finger along the bottom of Sadie's soft boob, causing her to giggle.

"Hey, that tickles," Sadie said. Then she turned to Tara with a mischievous glint. "Ahh, the fan really does feel so nice and cooler. It would make you feel better and give us a nice treat, hint, hint."

Sadie's comment about seeing Tara's bare tits triggered memories of Sadie fondling, licking, and sucking Tara's ice cream-smeared boobs and nipples during our games night. My cock hardened at the thought. My pleasant reverie was broken, however, by Tara's unexpected reaction.

Tara sat, still holding Joy's foot in her hands. She looked from Joy to Sadie. "Well, easy for you two; you have such beautiful breasts. Not like my blobs of excess baggage."

We all turned to look at Tara with a mixture of confusion and incomprehension.

"What? What are you talking about? You have beautiful boobs," Joy said. Sadie and I both nodded our concurrence.

Tara tightened her lips and shook her head. "Yeah, right, and I've got a bridge to sell you."

Joy looked baffled. "You're joking, right? How can you not know what gorgeous boobs you have? Your boobs are as close to perfect as I've seen: size, shape, color, firmness, all dream-worthy. I should be so lucky—if I had your body, I would be proud to show it off anywhere I could."

Sadie concurred. "Sorry, but I have to agree with Joy. You have fantastic tits, young lady!"

I watched the exchange, perplexed, as only men can be in these situations. Is Tara serious? How can she actually not like her tits? Or is she fishing for compliments? So confusing.

I interrupted the flow of the conversation. "Ok, hey, I need some help here. Tara, I look at you, look at your boobs, and see a beautiful, sexy, perfectly proportioned woman with perfect breasts—beautiful breasts. What can you possibly not like about them?"

Joy chuckled. "Mac, you think all tits are beautiful." She cupped her boobs as if offering them to me and gave me an air kiss.

"Hush, I'm serious here," I said, but unable to keep my eyes from crinkling. "I mean it; I really want to understand this. I'm just an ignorant man here."

Tara sat silently a moment, then responded. "Ok, I feel self-conscious about showing my tits because they are too big and get in the way; they bounce around like blobby-yucks if I'm not wearing a bra, so I have to wear one, which I don't like to do. Sometimes I don't care, and sometimes I like them and how they feel, but I'm usually embarrassed by them. Especially compared to Joy's and Sadie's, which are the perfect shape and size. I would happily show off my boobs if I had theirs."

Joy, Sadie, and I absorbed this in silence. I'm sure they were trying to reconcile our reality with Tara's critical—and, from our viewpoint, misguided—self-assessment. Wondering how to assure Tara that all parts of her—and most certainly her boobs—were beautiful, natural, and nothing to be ashamed of without dismissing her feelings.

I, on the other hand, was just plain mystified. And I didn't know what "blobby-yucks" were but refrained from inquiring for fear of seeming ignorant. Although I agreed with the part about Sadie and Joy having fantastic tits.

A thought occurred to me as I pieced together what Tara just said about her choices during our game night. I mused aloud. "So, the other night, when we played strip poker... you took off your panties and showed your pussy before showing your boobs—"

"Because I was self-conscious about you guys seeing my boobs," Tara interjected. "Well, at first, anyway. I did get over it, as you well know. But didn't really care about showing my pussy, because there's basically nothing there to see."

My mind froze, and I was devoid of any comeback or response to that. I silently moved my mouth as if to form words but gave up and clamped it shut. Wow. I really don't understand women. But if this means I can see Tara's luscious pussy more often, who am I to try to dissuade her of her views?

Sadie redirected the conversation back to Tara's misperception of her boobs. "Tara, first of all, there is definitely something pretty amazing to see between your legs, but let's leave that for the moment."

Sadie continued with uncharacteristic seriousness. "You are beautiful, sexy, and have a body most women envy and wish they had. Most of us women are insecure about something with our bodies. I think my boobs are too small and droopy, and my nipples point up funny—but I've learned that men and some women like them and think they are sexy. So I accept and enjoy them. Yours are classically shaped and flawless by most standards. But whatever the size or shape, they're yours, part of you, natural and beautiful. Rather than self-criticize, try to accept, embrace and celebrate all of you. You deserve it."

I nodded my concurrence with that. Then, I added helpfully, "Yes, Tara, celebrate you; you have a killer bod, killer boobs, and, to be blunt, are a walking wet dream. In fact, I'm getting kind of horny even talking about this... Ouch!" I reacted as Joy swatted my leg and told me to stop thinking with my "little" head and focus. I guess I wasn't so helpful. Being a guy is tricky here.

Joy picked up on Sadie's point and said to Tara. "Your breasts are not too big; they fit your body perfectly, are perfectly shaped, with perfect nipples, and are certainly not floppy. They are full, firm, natural, and wonderful." Joy's expression seemed almost dreamy as she spoke.

Joy caressed her own bare breasts. "Mine are a nice size for me and don't usually get in the way, but I would trade them for yours in a heartbeat—they wouldn't get in my way as a dancer because they are gorgeous and firm. And to be honest, I was kind of jealous that Sadie got to kiss and lick your boobs the other night; they are so alluring and sexy."

Sadie's eyebrows shot up, and she looked at Joy with shock and surprise. I had suspected that Joy was sexually attracted to Tara, so I smiled knowingly. Tara blushed and shyly bit her lip.

"Really? You're not just saying that to make me feel better?" Tara asked Joy, then looked at each of us, searching for confirmation. We all nodded encouragingly.

Sadie reiterated. "We're saying it because it's true. You are a woman, be proud of that and of being you. Be proud of your tits, and take your shirt off already if you're so hot."

"It isboiling in here," I said with an exaggerated wipe of my brow. "Oh, and the fan feelsso nice and cool on my bare skin..."

Tara looked slightly miffed, then thoughtful. Finally, she gave a resolute nod in the cute way she had while doing our dares. "Fine, you win." She shook her head. "Stupid logic and body acceptance."

Tara peeled off her t-shirt and faced the fan with her arms lifted and resting on her head. We watched her round pink areolae constrict and her nipples harden like perfect little erasers.

"Mmm, yes, that is much cooler," Tara sighed. "Thanks, guys, you're great friends."

Later on, after the others had gone to bed, Joy and I were resting—nude—on our sofa bed after some intimate and satisfying sex. The sheets were off, the light in the kitchen was on, and the apartment curtains were open. I was sitting up against the back, and Joy was lying on her stomach with her head on my thighs. She absentmindedly caressed my lower belly, pubes, and thighs as we talked (my spent dick was resting).

The light reflected off Joy's tawny skin, glistening with a light coating of sweat from our recent exertions in the hot room. I ran my fingers along her lower back, over her ass to her thighs, making random patterns.

I looked out into the darkness at an apartment building across a courtyard, from which many could probably see into our apartment's living room—with our sofa bed in plain sight. I briefly wondered who might be watching us screw or move around naked. Who might be watching us right then, seeing Joy's toned nude body, freshly fucked and relaxed? Did they get off watching? Masturbate? Tell their friends? I wished I knew.

I sort of hoped anonymous strangers did see us, see these gorgeous nude women, see us fucking. They might wish they could be me or be with us. I found the idea arousing, maybe because I was proud to be in our situation, proud to be surrounded by sexy beautiful women.

But, for the most part, we had stopped really caring one way or the other if anyone saw us. Didn't really give it much thought, to be more accurate.

Joy and I contemplated Tara's sexual boundaries, breast issues, and recent sexual openness. And how comfort with greater nudity and sex seemed to have naturally developed among all of us.

"I think it's great being open and free with you like this," I said. "Seems so natural." I mentally compared the sexually modest, pre-Plato's Joy with the uninhibited beauty lying with me. "Since we've all seen each other naked, touched, or watched each other sexually, you don't seem concerned anymore if others see us nude or have sex. Am I right?"

I felt Joy smile against my leg. "Yeah, I love knowing we can just be us, dressed or not. And Sadie and Tara have seen us have sex so that cat's out of the bag. If they see us now, then so what." She giggled. "Maybe they like seeing us, maybe even get turned on by it."

"That's certainly possible, and I think that's pretty hot," I mused quietly. The memory of Sadie watching Joy and me fuck after we returned from Plato's, standing just feet away and fingering herself, flashed through my mind. I felt a flutter deep in my balls. "Does it turn you on to think people get aroused by seeing us?"

Joy considered that notion. "Um, yeah, I guess it does." Then, she lifted her head to look at me. "Does that make me an exhibitionist?"

"It makes you sexy and unrepressed, which is normal, as far as I'm concerned. And, well... maybe a bit of an exhibitionist." I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "So, what about other people—did it bother you at all to see me with the others? Like watching Tara give me a blowjob?" I watched Joy's face to gauge her reaction to my question. "Even if it was under the pretense of cleaning off ice cream," I chuckled.

Joy paused a moment as if collecting her thoughts. "No, it didn't bother me; I think because of the situation and the people involved." She swirled her finger through my pubes and down along my flaccid cock. "Honestly, I was more 'hot' than 'bothered.' And if you remember, I was quite worked up that night."

"Oh, I remember that well," I smiled and nodded emphatically. "Are you saying seeing me with Tara turned you on, or the whole sexual atmosphere?"

Joy sat up and faced me, sitting cross-legged, and met my eyes. Her earnest expression signaled it was the wrong time to look down and ogle her now-spread open pussy. It was a tough battle, but I managed to meet and hold her gaze (peripheral vision doesn't count).

"Both," Joy answered. "I got turned on seeing Tara suck you off, but also by the entire situation: all the nudity, suggestive questions, dares, and all of the group's sexual touching." Joy nodded to herself as if agreeing with an internal thought. "Ok. So, I never thought I would feel this way," she said, her face slightly flushed. "If I imagine you sexually with me and the others, it doesn't bother me—it does the opposite; it turns me on."

My semi-hard cock stirred at her words. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and a slight grin. "Wow. That's hot. So in your fantasy, what do you mean by sexually with you and the others? Is it just two of us being watched, you with someone else, both of us with another, the others with each other?"

Joy smiled, still looking flushed. "All of those things, the four of us, but not necessarily all at once. Something changed after we went to Plato's; I'm not worried about Tara or Sadie seeing us fuck. On some level, I want them to see us. And I also want to be with them and with us. Our recent sexual antics made me realize I love being sexual. Love the idea of being nude, open, and sexual—all kinds of sex—with all of you. Is that weird?"

I shook my head—internally cheering. Holy shit, she has really done a one-eighty here. My girlfriend has become a sex goddess. "No, not weird. And I've felt the same; the four of us being sexual with each other feels natural, comfortable, and right to me."

Thinking back to her comments about Tara's boobs, I asked, "And, well, since we're playing 'True Confessions' here—is there something else, more specifically, that you fantasize about?"

Joy looked confused, then looked at me suspiciously.

"Something to do with Tara, perhaps?" I prompted.

Joy actually blushed—something I hadn't seen her do before. "Ok. So, it's not something I actually like, so much as think about and like to think about doing. Maybe. Not sure if it's just fantasy or a real desire."

My curiosity was piqued, and my libido stirred. "Now you have my attention. What is it you're thinking?" I felt her hesitation. "It's ok; you can share anything with me."

With a resigned sigh, Joy dropped her chin, then raised her eyes to look at me. "Ok. These are kind of mixed, confusing thoughts. I've been thinking a lot about Tara... um, Tara nude, and how it would feel to touch her. For me to touch her." She hesitated briefly, and I nodded my understanding and encouragement.

"Touch her in what way?" I asked, despite having a pretty clear idea of what Joy meant, especially after her comments earlier about kissing Tara's boobs.

Joy took a deep breath, exhaled, then clarified. "I mean, I fantasize about sexual touching: caressing and kissing her nude legs, belly, boobs, and even her pussy... and the two of us like, you know, um, licking and stuff."

My cock snapped to attention faster than my brain computed this information. The image Joy painted of her with Tara, nude, licking each other's pussies flooded my mind. I imagined seeing Tara's pale skin contrasted with Joy's darker skin as they pressed together naked. Full breasts against compact ones, golden and pale porcelain goddesses entwined. I had no idea at the time that I would soon see a similar vision for real.

I wasn't sure how to respond and unsuccessfully attempted to sound mature and thoughtful. "Well, it's natural to feel attracted to, um, attraction for..."

I shook my head and gave up on my awkward attempt at compassionate counseling. "Oh, hell, since we're being honest—that is just plain fucking hot."

Joy nodded silently, processing my observation.

"How long have you had fantasies about Tara? What brought it about?"

"Um, when I gave Sadie cunnilingus, it was the first time I did anything like that with a woman. I liked it, but mainly because we were all caught up in the moment, and it was sort of a game. But when I've fantasized since then about being with a woman, it is Tara I see—usually. I see us doing all kinds of sex things—trading, taking turns, all at once, that sort."

Joy's words painted erotic and beautiful imagery in my mind and caused deep warming from my balls to my belly. My dick remained ramrod hard, yearning for attention. As Joy spoke, I absent-mindedly stroked her leg. Then, I lifted Joy's chin, kissed her sensuously, pulled back, and met her eyes.

My mind raced, trying to keep up with the myriad of revelations. "Damn, when you have a fantasy... wow, so hot." I smiled at her. "This is a surprising conversation, but I love it. And I'm uncomfortably hard here." I adjusted my dick in my pants. "So, back when you said all kinds of sex with the four of us, did you mean actual sex? Wouldn't it bother you if I had sex with someone else?"

Joy paused and tilted her head as she considered her answer. Then, finally, she said, "Not if it were with Sadie or Tara; I feel they're part of our mutual sexual experience. I feel a bond between us all—a connection—so that our nudity or sexual connections are shared, natural, and liberating. I don't feel jealous because it's like being jealous of part of myself. And I love that we can all pleasure each other. Does that make any sense?"

I nodded thoughtfully. "Actually, it does. I feel natural and free with the three of you in a unique way. I didn't know you felt the same. What if you weren't there? Would that change anything, or still be good with you?"

Joy considered a moment. "Yes, I think so. It's weird, but I trust all of you and know that pleasing each other is positive and not threatening. If you had sex with Sadie—or Tara, I suppose, in a different Tara-verse—it would strengthen our connections, not divide us."

I contemplated what she was saying and connected it to concrete situations. "So, when you massage Tara, for example, do you have sexual thoughts?"

"Do you?" Joy retorted with a laugh.

"Hey, I asked you first. But yeah, I do, sometimes. But the question was for you. Tara. Massage. Sexy thoughts?"

"Damn, I feel like a witness being cross-examined," Joy chuckled. "Ok, yes, I do."

"And... some specifics?"

"Well," Joy continued. "I think of rubbing her nude body and, like when massaging her butt, maybe peek at her pussy. Or, slide my fingers between her legs, that sort of stuff. Same on the front; I touch her boobs, end up sucking her nipples, and down below use my fingers—or my lips." Joy suddenly looked at me as if snapping out of reverie. I again saw a hint of flush in her cheeks.

Sexual Images of Joy and Tara danced through my mind as I visualized the scene Joy described. My erect cock pulsed with the thoughts. "Mmmm, now that sounds sexy. Erotic, sensual, and I'm really horny right now."

"I am too. You devil, you."

"Me? How am I the devil?" I pretended indignation. "You are the golden sex goddess with the licentious fantasies. And going back, you said something earlier about the two of us with one of the others—are you imagining me licking her pussy and you doing... things? Or what about you licking her pussy and me taking you from behind?" The image of the sex chain at Plato's Mat Room was firmly and foremost in my mind.

"I think enough fantasy, Mr. Man," Joy interrupted my chain of thought. She stroked my erection with a smile. "I think we can both think of something more fun than talking about sex right now, don't you think?"

As if responding to some silent command, we moved and pressed our lips together, kissing deeply, breathing in each other's aroma. We sank the bank and took our time having a second round of slow, passionate sex. Oblivious to the lights, windows, or others.

********

Our mutual loss of inhibitions also manifested over the next few days during our frequent massages. I was pleased that Tara seemed to have gotten over her concerns about her tits or tried not to show any lingering hang-ups. We evolved to the point that nudity had become a matter of course when massaging.