Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 03

Story Info
The Awakening of Tara: Pushing Sexual Boundaries.
12.6k words
4.81
8.2k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This installment can be read independently, but you will better understand and appreciate the characters and situations if you read the previous chapters. This chapter is somewhat transitional, developing the characters by exploring their motivations, boundaries, and fantasies. But don't worry; there is still a healthy dose of sex—including anal (you've been warned—or promised). All characters are over 18, and although this story is inspired by actual events, any similarity to real persons or events is purely coincidental and unintentional.

__________________________

I was worried about the possibility of embarrassment or awkwardness following our night of debauchery and sex-laced games. We had played strip poker and truth or dare, got carried away, and all ended up naked. We touched, licked, made sexual confessions, and experienced several "firsts"—my girlfriend, Joy, licked our roommate Sadie's pussy, and our sexually inexperienced roommate, Tara, had her first contact with an erect cock by giving me a full-on blowjob. Openly in front of our friends.

Fortunately, none of us evinced awkwardness or regret. Instead, we casually accepted, were comfortable with our experiences, and embraced our vanishing sexual reticence and inhibitions. And after spending hours naked together, to no one's surprise, we became less concerned about covering our bodies. Nothing extreme, though. We didn't all suddenly become nudists and hang around all day naked.

Still, what I think of as the "Plato's Effect"—the rapid evaporation of our modesty and sexual inhibitions following an evening at the famous sex club, Plato's Retreat—continued. The ensuing ripple effect influenced and changed all of us, especially our roommate, Tara, who hadn't even been with us at Plato's. Our erotic games night had been a giant step along that continuum.

**********

The morning after our unexpectedly sexual games, something caused me to swim lethargically out of a deep slumber. I was lying naked on the sofa bed in our apartment's living room when I sensed someone's presence, of being watched.

I struggled to unglue my sleepy eyelids, and as my eyes reluctantly peeled open, I was initially confused about what I was seeing. Floating dark shapes... no, feathers... a fan of feathers floating on a golden wall. My eyes focused, and my brain managed to crawl out of its sleep fog and interpret my vision: Joy's gorgeous pussy. Joy was standing next to the bed, her crotch strategically placed inches in front of my sleeping face.

Joy swayed her hips gently, taunting and inviting. Her dark feathery pubic hair fanned over and framed her swollen labia, beautifully set off against her tawny-golden skin. I breathed in her tantalizing aroma as it wafted from her aroused sex.

My cock, already half sporting morning wood, sprung to attention and pointed at Joy like a divining rod. I drank in the sight of Joy's black pubes, which lightly tickled her labia and glistened as if sprinkled with dew that reflected the sunlight.Damn, she's sexy—and wait... is she wet?

I reached out and stroked Joy's thigh, then brushed a finger slightly between her swollen labia—definitely wet. I spread her juices along her cleft. My mind was functioning sufficiently to make obvious inferences by then. Yes, wet, so she's horny. Mmm, nice.

"Morning, lover," Joy said in a sing-song voice. "I woke up dreaming crazy, sexy, and very realistic dreams. Something about all of us getting naked and really naughty last night. Know anything about that? I seem to be unusually horny this morning."

Joy wiggled her pelvis and thrust her pussy almost onto my lips, then stepped back. "I thought maybe you could help me with that. That is if you're interested..."

I drank in the rest of Joy's figure—nude, compact, delicious. A dancer's body. Above her fine pubic hair were toned abs and round, perfect handful-sized tits, with brownish-pink nipples standing tall and erect. She had some Asian ancestry, reflected in her long straight jet-black hair and slightly almond-shaped chocolate-brown eyes that twinkled with amusement and arousal.

"You are a sex fiend and have an overactive imagination," I murmured through my smile. "You'll have to tell me all about your sexy dream sometime," I added, stretching and giving an exaggerated yawn to feign sleepiness.

Joy grasped my rock-hard cock, lifting it so I rolled onto my back. She squeezed it and moved it around like an oversized gaming joystick. "Looks like I'm not the only horny one here, mister man," she chuckled. "I've got to pee, but you'd better be right here, exactly like this, when I get back." Then, giggling, she skipped off across the living room, across the kitchen, to the bathroom. Still naked.

I lay still, horny and euphoric, my mind swirling with memories of the previous night's escapades. Joy was back in what seemed an instant. Did she even have time to pee? I don't seem to be tracking time here.

Without preamble, Joy bounced onto the bed, straddled me, and lowered her wet pussy onto my rigid dick. I had a split second to register my delight and surprise. Wow, she wasn't kidding about being really horny; this is a new side of Joy.

We both exhaled forcefully as Joy dropped, taking me completely inside her in one smooth motion. She leaned forward and rubbed her clit against my pelvis—her favorite accelerated-orgasm-while-fucking maneuver—and started grinding, sliding, and riding me. It was no slow love-making.

I leaned up and nibbled Joy's nipples, sucking one, then the other, as she increased the intensity and speed of our fucking. Then I grabbed her bum cheeks, pulled them open, and used them as a handhold to move her up and down my cock. I felt her vagina tighten and ripple, causing my balls to churn with pending eruption. We both grunted and panted with heavy breaths, taken over by our primal sexual cravings.

Only minutes passed before Joy cried out, and her body shuddered, her pelvis undulated. Her vagina clamped on my prick as her orgasm radiated from her loins and out over her body. Joy's climax triggered my own. I pulled her tight against my cock and shot a considerable quantity of semen deep into her rippling vagina. She sat up, and I cupped her boobs, feeling her hard nipples in my palms. I stayed inside her as my spasms slowed, then became little pulsing quivers. Finally, Joy collapsed onto me, both of us panting from the exertion, sweat glistening over our naked bodies.

"Wow, that was some wake-up call," I sighed. "I believe I'm starting to recall something about last night. Probably I just need more memory-triggering sex to be sure."

Joy slid off me, causing my softening dick to slip out of her warm wet folds; a small glob of semen oozed out and fell onto my thigh. "You're a goof. But a sexy goof." She smiled, leaned in, and kissed me. "And now I have to pee again."

The sound of light applause startled us. "Bravo! That was quite the show," Sadie's voice chimed. We looked at the source of the appreciation. We saw Tara and Sadie standing by the bedroom doorway, smiling broadly and softly clapping.

Joy jumped up, gave a faux bow, and returned to the bathroom. I lay still for a moment, trying to process what was happening—how things had changed so dramatically over just a few days. How, somehow, I was lying stark naked with my semi-flaccid cock glistening with pussy juices and cum, fully exposed in front of my two female roommates. And no one was freaking out. Or even acting as if this were unusual.

And, despite my slowly-functioning morning brain, I couldn't help but register how sexy our private voyeurs looked. Sadie wore tiny panties and a thin, crop-top tank that did nothing to hide the shape and color of her nipples or the outline of her pussy. Tara wore a loose t-shirt that barely covered her crotch. I had a fleeting glimpse of what I was sure was her uncovered pussy.

"Well, glad you enjoyed it, but the show's over for now, folks," I said, swinging my legs off the bed and sitting up. I then stood, still naked, and faced the two women. I suddenly felt a bit awkward, so I covered it with levity. I bowed slightly and said in a poor Liverpudlian accent, "I'd like to thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves, and I hope we passed the audition."

Sadie smiled, recognizing the John Lennon quote. Tara missed the reference entirely.

Sadie moved first and gave me a light lingering kiss on the lips. "Morning, Mac, like some coffee?" She grasped my slippery dick, tugged as if giving me a handshake, and grinned broadly.

"And I think I speak for all the judges when I say the two of you passed the audition with flying colors. We look forward to future performances."

"Why thank you, as do I," I said with a slight tip of my head, then watched Sadie sway her hips as she walked to the kitchen.

Tara then stepped in, also kissed me on the lips, and spoke softly, sounding somewhat out of breath. "That was another first for me—seeing actual sex in real life—it was amazingly hot to see." She winked at me and ducked back into the bedroom. I tried to see if she wore panties but couldn't get a good look.

Over the next few days, our comfort with nudity around each other continued to relax, aided by the oppressive New York summer heat in an apartment without air conditioning. Joy would pop to the bathroom in a long t-shirt with no panties or go topless back to the women's shared bedroom where she kept her clothes. But, of course, for Joy, nudity wasn't a big deal around us—her boyfriend and two other women. Her comfort level was different compared to before we went to Plato's. And I, personally, never tired of seeing her naked.

Sadie would hang around in a long t-shirt and panties, not bothering to get fully dressed. Her nipples were often visible through her tops, perky and erect atop her petite, soft breasts. A couple of times, I saw Sadie topless in just panties while leaving the bathroom and walking topless through the living room to the bedroom, carrying her shirt in her hand. She also tended to wear tiny panties that exposed much of her bum cheeks. Panties that formed well-defined camel-toes for my viewing pleasure.

Tara still generally covered herself, but occasionally she popped from bath to kitchen or bedroom with only a towel wrapped around her chest. The towel would cover her boobs but barely cover her pussy and ass—more than once, I had the added treat of seeing her bare labia flashing as she moved.

Interestingly, Tara seemed less concerned with exposing her butt or pussy than showing her boobs—seemingly the reverse of most women. For example, once she scampered from the bathroom to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her hair and holding a loose towel and brush in front of her boobs, leaving her entire lower body nude and exposed from the belly button down. Although it seemed unusual, I did not mind this behavior at all.

I generally spent my evenings wearing only loose gym shorts, commando-style. I had no reason to wear a shirt anyway and didn't want to in the heat. I loved the women's lack of physical modesty—I reveled in seeing every naughty bit of each one of them whenever possible.

Several days after our games-night sexcapades, the four of us lounged in the living room after a light summer meal. We chatted amiably and drank cold cocktails and generally felt mellow and reflective. The conversation inevitably turned to sex.

As we got slightly buzzed, we remembered details from Plato's Retreat that we hadn't shared before and relived the unforgettable ones: the nudity, writhing bodies openly having sex, people swapping or sharing partners, and the overall bizarreness of the experience.

Although Tara hadn't gone with us, she was fascinated by our experience and often grilled us on details, suggesting that she had some regrets about missing out. Then we bantered about our games-night antics; what aroused us (so much nudity, touching and sexual stimulation), surprised us (most everything involving Tara), or was humorous (strip-teases, ice cream fight).

When the conversation naturally led to an opening, Joy, Sadie, and I fessed up and told Tara the strip poker game was not spontaneous, how we planned it, and that the primary goal was getting Tara naked.

Tara paused a moment, her face revealing focused thinking. Then she made a decision and called for our attention as if she were about to give a speech. "Ok, guys, I have something to say about that."

We looked around at each other with some wariness. Then, we looked expectantly at Tara.

"I appreciate your admitting that playing strip poker was a setup to get me—the naive innocent—naked. Well, I'd guessed you were scheming something but didn't know exactly what. Once the suggestion of sexy cards came up, though, I had a pretty clear idea of what you were planning; I'm not so innocent that I didn't know perfectly well what the primary goal of strip poker is. I mean, duh, it's in the name."

We all felt a mix of surprise with a modicum of guilt. Uncertainty as to Tara's state of mind—was she angry?

Tara paused, allowed us a moment of consternation, then relieved us of our misery. "Well, if you thought your little plan worked too perfectly, it was because I was knowingly playing along. After hearing so much about your Plato's Retreat visit, I was curious, interested, and a little horny." She smirked at our dumbstruck expressions. "I was intrigued and wanted to join in what you made sound so fun. I wanted to see what it was like to get naked with a group like you guys did."

The three of us reacted to Tara's words by looking back and forth at each other with confusion and surprise.

Tara smirked, eyes twinkling. Then she broke into a broad smile. "And I loved every minute of it!"

We all sighed and grinned with relief.

"Well, cheers to that," I said. I raised my glass in a toast. "Here's to a well-designed plan with very successful results." We smiled and drank. "And I must say, the game's results were beyond anything I'd imagined." I looked pointedly at Tara. "Particularly with you—I can't decide if I'm more surprised or confused—but either way, I'm thrilled." Tara smiled coyly, blushing.

Joy sat silently for a moment, looking at me, then Tara. Her face focused as she appeared to be musing over Tara's revelations. "Ok, now that you've mentioned it again, and because we all clearly had the wrong impression of your sexual boundaries, maybe you can clarify some things for us."

Tara gave a little smile and waited patiently to look at Joy. Tara finally prompted, "Well, such as?"

Joy looked at Sadie and me as if what needed clearing up was evident. Sadie and I simply smiled, enjoying Joy's awkward moment.

"Ok," Joy began. "Well, to start, you've made it clear that you weren't willing to go beyond over-the-clothes petting and kissing until the right guy came along or maybe save yourself until you marry?" Joy furrowed her eyebrows. "Doesn't getting naked in a group of people go against that? And you did more than just kiss and touch over clothes. I mean, you gave Mac a blowjob in front of us. Are we missing something here?"

Tara smiled. "Well, the short answer is, I said I would wait until the time was right to go further, and it was." She glanced at each of us, then elaborated. "With you three, friends I trust and care for, the situation seemed appropriate for me to let myself go a little—test the waters a bit—and explore. In other words, the right time, place, and people." She lifted her chin. "And just because I've decided to save my virginity until I'm with the right guy or marriage doesn't mean I'm not sexually curious and don't get horny like everyone else."

We absorbed that in silence. Then, Tara added, "And anyway, we weren't having sex, so it's not like I trashed my principles or broke my promise to myself."

The evening's activities flashed through my mind. Everyone getting fully naked; touching each other's genitals; licking nipples and boobs; watching oral sex up close; Joy tonguing Sadie's labia, clit, and fingering her pussy; and Tara giving me a full-fledged blowjob complete with swallowing. Judging from Sadie and Joy's looks, they were thinking along the same lines.

"So," Joy said slowly. "What exactly do you consider 'sex'? Where is the line for you?"

Tara looked at Joy as if a child had asked a rudimentary question with an obvious answer. She sighed, then answered patiently, as if she were a teacher instructing a student. "Sex is intercourse—a penis in a vagina. Simple as that." She held up her hand in a "wait" gesture. "And, in case you were going to ask, even if the guy doesn't ejaculate inside her vagina, it is still sex."

I was pretty sure that was no one's follow-up question.

Sadie chimed in. "So, what about oral sex, by or on a guy or girl—either way—that doesn't count as 'sex'?"

"Of course not," Tara shook her head. She looked at the three of us as if perplexed by our naiveté.

"I think we all understand that penis inside vagina equals sex," Joy said. "We're just trying to see if other lines exist. For example, what about something other than a penis inside a vagina—like a finger? Or dildo or some other object?"

Tara crooked her head a little and pursed her lips. "I think you're wondering if the 'line,' as you call it, is vaginal penetration. Some might think so, but I don't agree—the 'virgin only if her hymen is not broken' is an outdated and unrealistic view." She paused, probably waiting for us to nod and agree. But we just waited for her to continue.

"A finger is not a penis, obviously. Fingers can't get you pregnant, and fingering does not have the same intimacy that real sex does. Or how I imagine it would. Or..." She looked pointedly at me, then Joy, then smiled. "Or how it looks in real life. And I hadn't really thought about it, but I guess the same goes for a dildo. Again, it isn't sex."

Years later, I would recall this whole conversation and think that Bill Clinton would wholeheartedly agree with and love Tara's philosophy.

"Ok," I summarized. "Fingering or inserting something other than a dick in a vagina is ok; it's not sex." Tara nodded silently, and I continued, counting off on my fingers. "And manual stimulation, sucking a cock, and licking a pussy is also not sex." Again, Tara nodded. "So, I'm assuming that a finger in the butt is also no problem since it involves neither a penis nor a vagina." Tara gave me a quizzical look, unsure where I was going with this, but then tentatively nodded her agreement.

I glanced at Joy, who focused her logical brain on our exchange, and Sadie, who smirked knowingly, seeing where I was going. Then, I turned back to Tara. "Ok, just so we're clear here, purely hypothetically speaking. So, if someone had anal sex—inserted a penis into the rectum—that would also not count as losing virginity because it would not be 'having sex'?"

Tara pondered that one; a cute, serious, "I'm concentrating" look played over her features. Finally, she nodded, a determination reached. She looked at us and confidently said, "Anal sex does not count as 'losing virginity' sex, so yes, that is something someone—including me—could do at some point and still be a virgin."

My jaw dropped as I processed this statement and the personal implications of her words.

"I'll drink to that," Sadie laughed and held up her glass. "Here's to all sorts of hot, 'not-sex' fun."

We all drank, and the conversation wandered into other topics. My mind whirled, though, each time I looked at Tara—and saw her in an entirely new light.

The following night the night was sweltering, and we had only an electric oscillating fan to provide some respite from the heat. Joy and Tara started giving each other a foot massage, and I sprawled on the couch with my head on Sadie's lap. Sadie lightly stroked my head, which felt terrific.