Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara gasped slightly, her breath catching as the larger intruder penetrated her virgin hole. I paused with my dick's head fully inside her opening. Then I rocked slightly, not sliding in further yet, holding in place until she relaxed and adjusted to my size. I moved the tip back and forth inside her, then pressed a little deeper with each rock forward. Her pussy juices overflowed and covered my dick as I slid in and out of the entrance to her bum hole, naturally lubricating my penetration.

"Yes, oh, that's good, not too deep... yes, ok, more now," Tara said. She then took a deep breath, and as she exhaled, I felt her relax a bit, so I pressed in a little deeper, never rushing. I moved incrementally more each time I rocked forward until I was several inches inside her ass.

"Is that good?" I asked. "Not too much?"

"Mmm, no. No, that's good, so big... so good," Tara breathed heavily. Then as I pressed deeper—over halfway in—she moaned. "Oh, yeah, that's it, oh. Oh, that feels so nice. Mmm."

Joy had returned to her kneeling position and intently watched our progress from her closer vantage point. She absent-mindedly cupped and squeezed her own breast and resumed caressing Tara's body and boobs, and then slid her hand down and rubbed her own aroused clit.

I gently rocked my turgid dick forward and back in Tara's ass, working it in a little more each time. As I did so, I stimulated her clit to keep her arousal building. Her tunnel's walls felt smooth, slippery, and tight around my dick. So different from a mouth or vagina, but fantastic.

Tara's arousal played over her entire body. Her pussy was wet and dripping, her tits swollen with nipples hard as pebbles, her clit erect and pulsing outside its hood, and her head lolled back and forth as she murmured and softly moaned in pleasure. I continued pressing my rock-hard cock further into her ass until, finally, our pelvises met. My entire dick was nestled deep inside Tara's tight rectum.

"Oh, god, Tara, this feels amazing. I'm all the way in."

I slid halfway out, then pressed back in deep, feeling Tara's anal walls gripping my cock. Then I pulled almost all the way out, leaving just my cock head inside her.

Tara whimpered, "No, keep it inside; it's so nice. It feels so... nmmhh."

I slid effortlessly and entirely back in—Tara's ass walls were tight, wet, and accommodating, so I began moving in and out with full strokes. The feeling was incredible; my cock thrust along her slippery rear tunnel, which squeezed and massaged me with each drive.

The image of my dick penetrating Tara's ass is indelibly etched in my mind. I watched my shaft piston into and out of Tara's rear tunnel, shining with wetness; her pussy just above was spread open, her lips swollen and pink, like a vertical smile showing its pleasure. Her hips and belly undulated in rhythm with my thrusts.Mmm, she looks so tasty; I wish I could lick her while I fuck her. How cool would that be?

Joy leaned closer, her face—her lips—inches from Tara's pussy. My dick lurched as Joy flicked her tongue over her lips. Seeing Joy's lips over Tara's labia with my cock disappearing into Tara's ass below caused my belly to flip with sexual warmth and almost made me cum. I thought Joy would close the gap and lick Tara's sex. Instead, she dragged her finger deep along Tara's cleft and sucked the wetness off. She sat back and focused on stimulating herself as she drank in the vision of nude Tara, spread legs, open pussy, and filled asshole.

Tara began gyrating her hips with my increasingly faster and harder thrusts. I ran one hand up and across her full tits, feeling her hard nipples on my palm. I squeezed her boob, then pinched and rolled her nipple, causing Tara to sigh and moan. I then did the same to the other.

"That nice?" I asked. Tara murmured something unintelligible.

I looked over at Joy and smiled. She pursed her lips and blew me a kiss through ragged breath, her fingers dancing rapidly around and on her clit as she caressed and played with her nipples. Mirroring my movements on Tara.

I began pressing hard and fast in and out of Tara's ass, finally convinced I wasn't hurting her. I'd tried anal sex twice before with other girls, but neither girl liked it much; it was more careful and experimental than real fucking. Tara, in contrast, responded like a seasoned ass-fucker. She moaned and thrust her pelvis to meet my thrusts, her legs spread wide to take me deeper.

I slammed in, sometimes deeply, sometimes shallow, slowly then frantically, feeling Tara's body undulate and her breathing rapid and in sync with our fucking. Her grapefruit-sized boobs wobbled and bounced erratically as her body rocked with my powerful thrusts, her nipples dancing in random circular patterns like a disoriented skater swirling on the ice.

I slipped a finger back into Tara's vagina and felt her rectum tighten around my cock. With my finger in her pussy, I could feel the ridge of my cock head in her ass through her thin vaginal wall.

The physical sensations, coupled with the view of the two perfect women, so sexy, so aroused, my cock sliding into one's butthole and the other furiously wanking as she watched, caused my loins to burn with sexual pleasure. Sweat ran down my forehead, and I breathed heavily as I felt the nascent building of my orgasm, which I knew I could not delay or control.

Tara's eyes rolled back, and she groaned. She panted her words syncing with her ragged breath. "Oh god, so big, so... good. Love... Fucking. Mmm, my... Ass."

I felt Tara's body shudder. Her vaginal walls spasmed around my finger, and her sphincter clenched almost painfully around my cock as she began climaxing. She arched her back and then violently contracted her pelvis the other way, her orgasm racking her entire body with a force and intensity I'd never seen before.

Tara cried out, "Ah, SHIT, yes. Oh my god, oh my god, oh, fuck! Yeess, ooh aah." She cried out loudly as her entire body spasmed and quaked with her powerful orgasm. Her muscles trembled, her toes curled, her tits flailed, and her pussy and ass rippled and contracted around me.

The incredible sensations of Tara's orgasmic quaking set me off. Without warning, I erupted deep inside her, sending jets of semen surging along my throbbing cock and into her rectum. My cock pulsed in time with Tara's contractions and spasms as I emptied my balls into her ass. I ran my hands against her swollen tits, squeezing and gripping as our bodies convulsed together until our mutual orgasms began to subside. Finally, I collapsed down onto her. We both took huge breaths, exhausted.

"Holy shit," I said, trying to catch my breath. "That was amazing, I mean, really... just..." I shook my head in wonder. "Incredible."

Tara sighed, elated, a jubilant smile playing on her lips. "That was, I don't know, yes, amazing. Not what I expected—in a fabulous way! Much more intense, much better." With a wry smile, she added, "I could definitely get addicted to this!"

She stretched her arms up, kissed me, and fell back. We lay like that for several minutes, almost dozing, my cock still inside her ass but softening. A moment later, my cock popped out of her butt, accompanied by a gush of cum.

Tara's eyes widened, and she jerked her head up with a start. We both burst out laughing, feeling the slimy mess running out of her onto my cock and puddling beneath us.

"Yuck, you've made a mess," she teased. "But worth it."

I smiled. "You mean, we've made a mess." I looked over at Joy and nudged Tara. Joy had fallen asleep partially on her side, her fingers still pressed inside her pussy. Her compact tits rose and fell with her deep, contented breathing.

I looked back at Tara. "She had a massive orgasm, probably when we did, and passed out from the sheer magnitude of the experience. Or fell asleep as she came down from the high." I grinned at Tara's astonished look and chuckled. "I recognize it; it's happened before. She'll wake again soon."

Tara turned back to me, eyes crinkling, and rolled her shoulders. "This was quite the back rub; I think most kinks have been pretty much worked out." She grinned. "I must say, I like your 'special features' full-body massage."

"Usually, you have to pay extra for that," I said. "Internal body massages cost more." Tara playfully swatted my arm and shook her head.

I rolled off of her and propped up on my elbow. "So Miss Tara, for a virgin saving yourself, you seem to be racking up quite the sexual experiences this summer! Have you changed your mind about sex?"

She looked at me as if I'd said something perplexing and shook her head. "No, why?"


I nodded, pretending to be pondering. "Ok, well, let's see—what sexual things have you done for the first time recently? Nude in front of a mixed-sex group, check. Boobs and pussy touched and licked by males and females, check. Gave Blowjob, with cum swallowing, check. Fingered, masturbated in front of others, check. Hand job on males and females, check. Ass-fingered, check. Ass and pussy fingered together, check. And, anal intercourse, with pussy fingering and internal cum, check."

"That it?" I asked, smiling.

"I think so." Tara giggled.

"You forgot sexy strip-tease dance, body ice cream licking, and naked group co-ed shower." Joy's sleepy voice drifted to us. Tara and I looked to see that Joy had returned to the living. She was sitting up cross-legged with a dreamy, euphoric look on her face.

Joy's relaxed knees dropped to the sides, causing her swollen pussy to spread open. Her delicate inner labia were plastered to the sides like flower petals, her pink inner lips glistening against her puffy darker exterior. This time, I felt no need to refrain from openly admiring her displayed sex and naked body. Mmm, I can't wait to taste her, slather my tongue all over her juicy pussy, and make her cum.

Joy continued our banter, unaware of—or ignoring—my lascivious staring. "You've had quite the sexual awakening this summer, Tara. Anything like what you expected?" I refocused on the conversation and waited for Tara's response.

Tara's eyes danced with excitement, and she nodded. "I'd say yes to the sexual awakening and new experiences. But what we've all been doing is nothing I'd ever imagined."

Joy crooked one eyebrow. "Never imagined? Really? No secrets here, remember?"

"Well, I've had fantasies, of course, so technically, I'veimagined some of these things. But I never imagined actually doing all this—not this summer, for sure, and all so close together. And I never knew it would be so fantastic."

I piped in. "And we have so many more possibilities—quite a lot of sexual shenanigans the four of us can get up to that don't involve you having penis-vagina intercourse. So much naughty fun to look forward to." A warmth flipped in my belly, and my cock twitched at all the lascivious thoughts flashing through my mind.

Joy nodded her agreement with a knowing smile and twinkle in her eyes.

"Yes, and honestly, I can't wait," Tara said. "Now that I've tasted how great pre-sex stuff is the past few days, I keep thinking about it. A lot. And want more; I seem to be constantly horny now. You guys have corrupted me—or maybe the better term is enlightened me. I love that I can play, have fun, get off sexually, and still be a Virgin. Do these sorts of things with all of you—I can't imagine all this happening with other people."

I nodded sagely. "I love the way you think, Tara. Did I ever tell you that? A virgin—because nothing counts as sex unless a penis penetrates your vagina." Tara nodded. "Leaving everything else on the table," I added.

"Correct." Tara's tongue played adorably at the corner of her lips.

I stood. Oh, yah, everything else on the table, holy shit. Makes me horny just thinking about it. I took Joy's and Tara's hands and pulled them into a three-way hug. I kissed Joy and then Tara gently and deeply. I felt our naked bodies pressed perfectly against each other: bare breasts and nipples against my chest, our groins in complete naked contact. Cum and pussy juices smeared on skin, some dry and some wet and oozing out of Tara's ass. My cock was sated and resting peacefully for a rare moment. I gave a big, happy, satisfied sigh.

I looked at Tara, then invoked my best Humphrey BogartCasablanca imitation. "Tara, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

The End... for now.

_________________

Thanks to those who encouraged me to continue this story or have silently enjoyed it and left positive ratings. I appreciate constructive feedback, responses, comments, and messages, even if I cannot respond to them all. Anything that aids improvement in my writing is welcome and appreciated. I have at least two more chapters planned... so, please be patient and hope the wait has been worthwhile.