Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recall lounging on the couch one afternoon while Joy gave Sadie a massage. Sadie wore only her t-shirt and knickers, which had already been typical massage attire before Plato's.

Joy started rubbing Sadie's back and said, "Shirt," which before Plato's meant, "Lift up your shirt in the back so I can get at your skin and muscles." I watched with appreciation as Sadie, instead of lifting her shirt in the back, sat up and pulled her shirt completely off, nonchalantly saying, "ok." I wasn't surprised or shocked by that point. Still, I did appreciate seeing the elfin beauty expose her adorable petite tits.

Sadie faced me directly, her small, slightly drooping boobs with upturned pink nipples on display. Her areolae crinkled, and her nipples hardened in the open air as if appreciating my gaze. She shook out her t-shirt and laid it down. She spoke almost to herself. "That'll be more comfortable to lie on, better than right on the scratchy carpet." She then stretched languorously and lay back down on her stomach for her massage.

Soon, all three women routinely went topless for massages. First, while lying on their fronts, then also when on their backs, boobs delightfully displayed as their abs, arms, quads, and legs were worked on. Everyone got so comfortable; occasionally, the massages would include stroking across boobs or a playful tickle of nipples—with a giggle and push away of hands. At least at first.

Massages also became more sensual for us, even with others present. We all became comfortable with stroking lightly over bare breasts as a matter of course. I started working closer to the girl's pussies as I rubbed their legs—sometimes very close, spreading their legs to "work" the upper inner thighs. With Joy, I would sometimes sneak a stroke of her pussy when feeling playful. I noticed the women also began freely encroaching on the privates of others and me.

And yes, as you might have guessed, things progressed to fully nude massages. To work on each other's glutes, we routinely pulled the recipient's underwear to the side or into their butt crack to best access the large muscle mass.

Sadie was the one who instigated our new massage "dress code," or lack-of-dress standard. Joy and I were cuddling on the couch, half watching Sadie massage Tara's glutes. Sadie was pushing Tara's panties to one side, then the other. Finally, Sadie said, "Let's just pull these off; it'll be much easier." I perked up at that and waited for Tara's reaction.

Tara evidently agreed with Sadie because without a word and with no show of embarrassment, Tara hoisted her hips so Sadie could pull her panties down. My eyes were riveted on the vision of Sadie sliding Tara's panties down and off along Tara's long sculpted legs—leaving Tara completely nude, lying on her stomach.

Joy squeezed my hand, and I heard her catch her breath. I glanced over and saw that she was as enthralled by the scene as I was—her eyes were dancing, her breath shallow, and her nipples pressed out through the fabric of her thin t-shirt. Warm pleasure roiled deep in my balls and belly as I looked from aroused Joy to nude Tara to Sadie's hands deftly caressing Tara's naked flesh. My cock swelled in my shorts.

Sadie stroked Tara's back, butt, and upper thighs, then said, "ok, flip over." As if in a slow-motion dream, I watched as Tara complied. I recalled Tara saying that she didn't really care if people saw her pussy because "there wasn't anything there to see." Looking at her exposed genitals, I selfishly loved her sentiment because it encouraged such sexy views. However, I very much disagreed with the underlying claim. So much to see down there. So damn hot to see. So beautiful to see.

My cock twitched as I had a line of sight directly up Tara's legs to her pussy, her labia shaved bare below a wide-trimmed landing strip above. Her lack of hair gave me a clear, unobstructed view—her crinkly inner lips extended a little past her puffy outer lips, looking like water cascading down from her clit's hood.

I absent-mindedly cupped Joy's boob and felt her nipple hard against my palm, and gave a small groan of pleasure as Joy slid her hand under my waistband and gripped my throbbing cock. We kissed gently, then nodded to each other, gestured with our eyes toward the empty bedroom, and quietly slipped away to relieve ourselves of our mutual sexual arousal.

I liked this new "casual nudity allowed" atmosphere developed since our Plato's Retreat visit.

*******

A couple days later, Joy was stretched out on the couch, reading, and Tara and I sat on the floor, giving each other foot massages. It was late afternoon, and Sadie had not yet returned from work. Tara and I wrapped up our foot rubs, and I sat back, pondering what I felt like doing next. Then Tara stretched up and arched her back, working out some kink.

"Would you mind doing my back a bit? I'm feeling really tight today," Tara asked me.

I nodded, gesturing to the floor in front of the couch. "Sure, lie down, and I'll take care of things."

Without hesitation, Tara pulled off her shirt and shorts, so she was topless in only her panties. I watched with keen attention, relishing the vision of her full bare breasts before me, and gave myself a mental high five for being so damn lucky. Then, with Tara on her stomach, I rubbed her shoulders and back and moved lower toward her butt.

"Mmm, that feels good," Tara murmured. "I didn't realize how tight my whole back was; more, please."

When I got to her panties, I slipped my fingers under the waistband, pushed them down a little, and massaged her lower back. I moved down so I could reach better, then (taking my cue from Sadie), I said, "Off with these," and started to slide her knickers off. Tara glanced up at Joy, who was casually watching us with interest.

Joy ambiguously said with mischief and curiosity, "And no underwear ensures full access for everything needing attention."

I looked up at Joy with raised eyebrows, recalling her sexual interest in Tara and my being sexual with our close friends. Joy smiled and nodded almost imperceptibly, a hungry look in her eyes.

Oblivious to the silent exchange Joy and I had shared, Tara assisted me by lifting her hips. I slid her panties down, probably slower than necessary, and paused to drink in Tara's long, toned legs, firm round butt, and auburn hair cascading randomly across and over the soft expanse of her shoulders and back. Tara is so sexy; I can't believe I'm sitting here stroking her gorgeous body—and with my girlfriend right here enjoying it with me, to boot.

I moved my hands to Tara's thighs and slowly worked my way back up to her butt, kneading her muscles, pulling her cheeks apart, and releasing them. I watched her labia peek out from behind as I spread her bum cheeks and noted her anal star wink open and close as I pulled and released her glutes.

My massaging fingers slowly moved closer to Tara's deep inner thighs. Eventually, I lightly grazed her labia with my fingertips. Lightly enough that it could have been inadvertent if it turned out I was misreading the situation. I caressed her perineum and labia several times as I rubbed, carefully monitoring her reaction to ensure I wasn't crossing a line. I gradually increased my touch to be more sexual but maintained "plausible deniability" by continuing the massage.

I hadn't misread the situation. Tara hummed quietly and spread her legs further apart as I stroked her. She arched and released her back so her pussy rocked towards my caressing hands as if reaching for contact. I finally accommodated her silent plea and slid my hand directly under her undulating pelvis and cupped her pussy, then pulled back while trailing a finger along and slightly between her labia. Her pussy was drenched.

Holding up my glistening finger, I smiled up at Joy. Her eyes were alight with arousal, and she bit the corner of her lip as she watched me lick Tara's juices off my digit. I then refocused my attention on the sexual neophyte below.

With one hand continuing to caress her butt, back, and upper thighs, I slid my other between Tara's legs. I stroked her pussy, exploring her folds and spreading her copious juices; my hand was soon slick with her arousal. I finally made contact with her clit—it was erect like a tiny soldier and sensitive. Tara moaned and gyrated her pelvis as I rubbed, arching and undulating against my touch.

I next slipped my finger further between Tara's labia lips. I circled her vaginal opening, then pressed the tip of my finger into her just to the first knuckle. Feeling no resistance, I pushed my finger fully inside Tara's vagina—her first vaginal penetration. With my finger inside her tunnel, I circled my thumb around her anal star and perineum. Tara moaned softly as I teased and played, smearing her wetness over and on her labia and anus.

"Oh, that's nice," Tara said. "But hang on a sec."

Tara squirmed away from my hand; I wasn't sure what she intended, but then to my happy surprise, she flipped over onto her back. I watched, mesmerized, as she lifted her arms over her head and fluffed her thick wavy hair. Next, she rolled her shoulders, thrust her boobs up, and smiled, her tongue playing along her lip. Tara's sensual movements sent an electric pulse into my groin, causing my cock to throb intensely and press painfully against my shorts. Finally, Tara opened her legs and revealed her dripping wet pussy, silently inviting me to pleasure her.

I pulled off my shorts as I drank in the incredible vision lying before me and let my turgid cock spring free, finally released from its confinement. It bounced erratically as if it were sniffing the air for some treat. Tara's eyes lit up as she watched my dick standing at full mast, swaying before her, and she broke into a delighted grin. I nearly came without being touched when she sensuously licked her lips.

I gave up any pretense of giving an actual massage. Instead, I stroked, caressed, and rubbed my hands over Tara's toned, nude body. Across her belly and boobs and circled her erect nipples. I caressed down over her hips, legs, and to her landing-strip accented vulva. My cock pulsed, and waves of pleasure roiled deep in my belly in response to touching her soft porcelain skin.

I returned to Tara's pussy and tickled her crinkly inner labia slightly as I stroked. My finger opened her petals and revealed the pinkness around her vaginal opening, shining with her juices. I circled her clit with my thumb and pressed a finger back into her vagina, my mind filled with thoughts of desire and temptation. Mmm, her pussy looks delicious, so tasty. And god, she's sopping wet.

Tara responded by spreading her legs wider and pressing her pelvis against my hand, drawing my finger deep inside her. Thoughts of tasting her wetness faded as her open legs revealed her anal star. Drenched and glistening with her pussy juice, it pulsated with arousal as if beckoning me. I felt irresistibly drawn to it.

With one finger in Tara's wet, tight vagina, I scooped and spread her juicy pussy lubrication over and around her perineum and puckered anal hole. I pressed lightly against her sphincter—not penetrating, just putting some pressure. Tara squirmed and gave an appreciative moan, clearly enjoying my digital ministrations.

I caught movement to my side; Joy pulled off her t-shirt and panties and plopped down naked on the floor next to us. She leaned forward with a flushed face, watching Tara's pussy from barely a foot away, her hand between her legs. Joy reached out and caressed Tara's full tits—examining, testing, like a child with a new toy, her focus flitting back and forth between Tara's aroused nipples and my fingers in Tara's pussy. Joy's straight black hair draped and tickled over Tara's pale skin as she swayed over Tara's body. I felt my cock pulse with excitement at the sight.

Tara grabbed my undivided attention when she seized my hand pressing against her anal star and pulled it sharply towards her. My fingertip slipped into her well-lubricated anus, her abundant juices causing my finger to slide inside with almost no friction.

Tara let out a small gasp—more of a surprised sound than discomfort—and exhaled deeply. I let her relax, then pressed my finger deeper into her backdoor, pulled it out to gather more lubricating pussy juice, and gently slid it back in. I slid my finger progressively deeper into her ass, then almost out.

"Oh, god, this feels amazing," Tara moaned. She gyrated her hips and pulled her wide-spread knees up towards her chest as if to take me deeper. I had a finger in her ass and still had one in her vagina. I alternately pressed them in and out of their respective holes, careful not to hurt her with the double new sensations.

"This is ok, yes?" I asked, seeking reassurance. "Let me know if it hurts."

"No, it feels incredible; it doesn't hurt at all. Kind of strange but wonderful."

Tara moaned and writhed with pleasure. My cock throbbed in rhythm with her ragged breath as I watched with fascination, tinged with disbelief at what was happening. This's unbelievable; fingering Tara's ass... and pussy. Our innocent Tara.

Joy shifted and slid her fingers down through Tara's trimmed strip of pubic hair and began rubbing Tara's erect clit, causing Tara to shudder. Joy lifted her gaze to me; her arousal and excitement lit up her eyes and face. While staring fixedly at me, Joy duplicated my earlier action. She coated her fingers with Tara's pussy juice, brought them to her mouth, sensuously licked them clean, then sent them back to Tara's pulsating sex. She bit her lower lip and smiled, clearly loving the moment.

I could feel my fingers through the thin wall separating Tara's vagina and rectum; I marveled at the difference between her slightly textured vagina and silky-smooth anal tunnel. I started pumping my fingers fully in and out, finger fucking her in both holes simultaneously. Tara's pussy juices overflowed and ran down her thighs.

Tara panted, "Ooh, wow, that feels... is so good. Yes... mmm, go deeper."

I pressed my finger into Tara's ass as far as it could go, but she kept rocking forward with her hips and pulling my hand towards her. Taking that as a cue, I added a second finger—well-lubed with her bountiful pussy juice. I put both fingers together and pressed at her rear entrance, finally sliding both in. I felt the added tightness as the extra width stretched her anus.

I expected resistance or some signal that I'd gone too far or was painful. But, instead, Tara moaned loudly, crying out, "Shit, yes. Oh, like that, yah, push in more, great. I'm so fucking high now."

My cock throbbed with Tara's words as if her voice had some unknown cosmic power to stimulate my genitals. Some distant part of me registered surprise at Tara's words. Not so much the actual words, but that Tara was the one using them—she rarely used obscenities. I was swimming with arousal.

Tara's hips rocked, and I could see her belly undulating; my fingers filling her and Joy stimulating her clit rapidly sent Tara into a higher plane of pleasure.

I watched Joy shift her position so she sat close to Tara's hips, facing me, draping one leg over Tara's belly. Joy's pussy was spread wide open, facing the same direction—towards me—as Tara's. Joy was furiously masturbating her pussy with one hand and rubbing Tara's clit with the other.

The vision of the two naked women, glimmering pussies open and on display side by side, was mind-numbing. Better than I'd imagined: Tara with pale porcelain skin and shaved labia contrasting with Joy's tawny-brown skin and fine, jet-black pubic hair, legs overlapping, both pussies swollen, open, and inviting. Holy shit, that's so fucking hot I think my eyes are going to explode.

I kept pumping two fingers in Tara's butt and one finger in her pussy, while Joy pleasured her clit. Tara's pussy was unbelievably wet—saturated—more than I'd experienced with anyone before. Her juices provided impressive lubrication and overflowed and soaked her crotch and my hands and fingers. Her labia, vagina, and anus were slimy and slippery with her wetness—her ass was tight but not constricting.

Years later, I often read stories describing how anal penetration initially hurt and always needed extra lube, but neither applied to Tara. Instead, she loved it immediately, without pain, and her pussy provided more than enough natural lubrication for use in her ass.

Tara murmured almost to herself, "Mmm, deeper, ahh. Yeah, fill my ass... mmm, give me more!"

My cock was ramrod straight, hard, and throbbing; it yearned for satisfaction and release. My breathing was erratic, and sweat glistened on my back from the room's heat and my exertion. I would have jerked off onto Tara's ass and pussy if I'd had a hand free.

"She wantsmore Mac," Joy said throatily, her fingers buried deep in her pussy, eyes hooded and head lolling to the side.

Joy opened her eyes fully and focused on me; her eyes gleamed with arousal as I met her gaze. She bit her bottom lip and nodded to me, tipped her head, and flicked her eyes toward my cock, then Tara's crotch. I dropped my eyes to my erect dick, to Tara's ass, then back to Joy, and raised my eyebrows in question. "You sure?" I asked Joy, my voice shaking slightly.

Without speaking, Joy smiled mischievously and flicked the tip of her tongue along her teeth with a slight nod. I nodded almost imperceptibly and turned my attention back to Tara.

I asked Tara breathily, "Do you really want more?" Tara merely made a little mewling sound. Then I decided to ask what just two weeks before would have been unthinkable.

"Well, er, I could use my cock instead of fingers. You know, so you can see what that feels like inside you." I waited cautiously to see Tara's reaction, sliding my fingers slowly in and out of her ass. "Want to try that?"

Tara's eyes widened hungrily, and her body writhed against my fingers inside her. "Oh, god yeah, do that—that sounds amazing. Yes, I want that."

Joy quietly murmured, echoing Tara. "Oh, yes, please do. I really want to see that." She shifted her leg off Tara and sat up straight, cross-legged like an attentive pupil about to learn a lesson. I tangentially noticed Joy's movement and thought fleetingly, I haven't been able to sit comfortably like that since I was a little kid; damn, she's limber.

My little head took control of my mind and actions, and my undivided attention focused on the fantasy-cum-true request by the two women. And by that point, my cock so teemed with anticipation and desire I think I would have suffered grave injury if I didn't get relief.

Tara gave a squeak of disappointment when I pulled my fingers out of her ass and pussy; her anal star pulsed open and closed like a fish gasping in the air. But then she hummed with pleasure when I rubbed my rigid prick across and between her sopping labia, gathering her natural lubricant.

I coated my hard cock from tip to base with Tara's pussy juices as I smeared it around her labia, taking a moment to rub the underside forward and back in a sawing motion between her lips for several swipes. Fucking hell, it would be so great to be inside her pussy. I watched my rod dance and smear in Tara's soft wetness outside the entrance to her forbidden treasure. The sensual overload of the physical and visual stimulations caused my dick to throb with desire.

Finally, I shifted and lined up my well-lubricated cock with Tara's anal hole like an arrow to its target. Her anus shimmered with wetness and was still gaping slightly from my fingers—a secret doorway enticing me to enter. I rocked forward and slowly pressed the tip of my hard-on against her anal star. With only slight pressure, the head of my cock popped abruptly through her sphincter into her butt.