Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy spat out her drink as she coughed out a laugh. "You goof." Then she shrugged. "I suppose—but Tara likely mischaracterized hers, so we are left with an unsolvable mystery that will perplex mankind for all time."

"A mystery left for future generations," I added with a smile. That topic was cut short when my attention was diverted by two well-toned girls walking by, wearing very short shorts and cropped tank tops that showed off two sets of perky, firm tits. "Definitely not blobby or bobbles," I commented.

Joy batted my arm. "Hey, I'll do the tit-spotting around here; thank you very much."

As we watched, one of the women bent over with straight legs to tie her shoe. Her shorts rode up and exposed a good third of her bum cheeks. They were lovely bum cheeks.

I turned to Joy. "Do you think she's doing that on purpose? She must know she's partially flashing anyone happening to see, right?"

"I'm pretty sure she must. Unless she's oblivious, which is unlikely, judging from their dress and fitness level. They seem very situationally aware."

"You told me once that thinking people saw you and got turned on was arousing. Think it would be fun to play like that? Show off bits in public, pretend you're not aware?"

Joy bit her lip in thought. "I'm not sure about that one. I guess it would depend on the circumstances, how exposed I'd be, who might see me." She stared at the air a moment as if imagining something.

"Well, one thing is an absolute certainty; anyone seeing any part of you naked would be getting an incredible treat. You would make their day and give them an image to conjure up for the rest of their lives... when helping themselves if you know what I mean."

Joy giggled. "Well, that certainly is an exaggeration. But remember, flattery will get you everywhere."

We stood and walked through the wooded paths, holding hands and enjoying the day. Wandered, chatted, and watched people for a good half hour. My hand suddenly tugged back, and I realized Joy had stopped. She tipped her head and flicked her eyes towards some trees. "And I think you'll agree here that you owe me a special, 'thanks-for-pointing-out-babes' treat.

Intrigued, I peered where she indicated—a small gap between tree branches and bushes, through which a sun-speckled clearing was visible. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw what Joy had spotted. A woman was lying on her back, sunning herself, totally naked. Her large boobs were flattened by gravity, and her big dark nipples and areolae contrasted with her lighter skin—her tits reminded me of odd-colored fried eggs. The woman had a prominently raised pubic mound that sported a thick mass of dark hair. She was lying there, in plain sight, nude. In public. In the middle of New York City.

"Damn," was all I could manage. I scrutinized the area and realized that the clearing was secluded. It seemed blocked from view all around except our specific viewpoint, where we happened to be able to peek through and see the sunbather. If I were alone, or Joy hadn't pointed it out, I never would have noticed or seen her. Yes, thank you, Joy, you've definitely earned a babe-spotting reward today.

"I could do that," Joy said. Her voice startled me out of my reverie. "It would be like being in a secret garden or hidden oasis. Naked, exposed, but not really seen. Risky, but not a high risk. And no one would know us. Wonder how you get in there?"

I looked at Joy, eyebrows raised and a smile on my face. And if we were alone there, maybe we would get up to more than sunbathing. "Lost inhibitions rippling out into the public now? Ready for some outdoor playing, perhaps?"

"Maybe... it sounds fun—and sexy. But also maybe some other time. It seems to be getting less private in there now."

Another woman appeared wearing tiny shorts and a loose tank top. She sat on a towel beside Miss Nude and peeled off her shirt. Yay, no bra. I saw a flash of her dark naked breasts with brown nipples before she turned and lay on her stomach. I was mildly disappointed that she left her shorts on. Dang. Nothing to see here, folks; move along now. Joy and I stood a bit longer, peeking at the two women, then started walking to our apartment.

Joy and I arrived back at the apartment about twenty minutes later. I entered first, took a few steps toward the living room, and froze.

"What the fu—" I began as Joy bumped into my back, then looked past me to see why I stopped. My mind—and probably Joy's—struggled to process the scene before us.

Tara and Sadie were sitting facing each other, naked from the waist down. Bottomless. Just bottomless—they had tops on. Their bent legs were spread wide to their sides, crossing the other's ankles. Their naked pussies were open and displayed, just feet apart. Displayed to each other.

I stared and silently absorbed the unexpected vision. Tara's longer legs reached beyond Sadie's, but she sat only slightly taller—much of her 5'8 height must be in her phenomenal legs. Her dark trimmed pubic hair hovered above bare labia like a little crown. Sadie's light-colored pubes were less visible against her pale skin and didn't do much to cover her sex.

"Hi guys, we're over here," Sadie called out.

"I... I can see that" I stammered. Joy and I exchanged bewildered looks as we moved into the room, our eyes glued to the improbable and sexy tableau.

"So, what do we have here? Um... er, 'show and tell' time?" I asked.

"Just some girl talk," Tara said.

"Wow, must be a remarkable talk," Joy said, shaking her head in wonder. "Can't wait to hear about this conversation."

Tara and Sadie stayed in their explicit positions without a hint of awkwardness or embarrassment.

"Sadie and I were talking about sex and women masturbating," Tara said. "And how you can use different techniques. I had only pressed one fingertip on my clit and rubbed back and forth, but Sadie said sometimes she wedges it between two fingers and rubs in circles."

I felt my balls contract, and my dick twitched. This is so hot; they're just sitting there with their pussies wide open—talking about masturbating. Fuuckk. I nodded to Tara with arousal and intrigue. "Ok... and?"

"I hadn't realized, or thought about it, actually, that women wanked differently." Tara looked directly at Sadie. "Then, we started talking about differences between pussies, and I admitted that I'd never actually looked closely at a pussy in real life—even my own. Of course, I've seen my own to clean or shave, but I've never really examined it. So, here we are." Tara looked at us with conviction as if that explained everything.

Joy and I exchanged glances. Then Joy turned to Sadie. "So... you decided to give an in-person demonstration?"

"Pretty much," Sadie chuckled. "When I tried to describe different pussies and various ways of stimulating our clits, it seemed confusing. Somehow we decided it would be easier if I simply showed her, and we tried different things." She started absent-mindedly stroking her pussy as she spoke.

"Masturbation lessons?" I looked between the two beautiful, half-naked women with wonder. This is wilder than fantasy—they act like this is a normal everyday conversation. Just chewin' the fat, spreadin' their pussies for each other. The image of their gaping genitals just feet from each other burned into my mind.

Sadie thought a moment. "Hmm, not really lessons. More like exploration and experimentation." Her eyes twinkled. "A little biology, a little anatomy, and a lot of sexual stimulation."

Joy had been listening with interest and leaned into me, her hand on my butt. "Well, I have to say, um, this is pretty hot, seeing you two like this. Er, so, is this just clinical? Or are you guys getting turned on here?" She bit the corner of her lip, eyes alight with arousal. "Cause I sure am. And we only just got here."

My cock was pressing painfully inside my tighter "outdoor" shorts. I looked at Joy and nodded my agreement. "Ditto here," I smiled and unabashedly grabbed my crotch and adjusted my hard-on in my shorts. "Ditto" seemed to be the word of the week.

Sadie looked at us with a coy smile. "Mmm, well, maybe you should see for yourselves how turned on we are." She licked her lip slowly, teasing. Tara slipped her fingers between her legs and gently rubbed her clit—waiting, horny.

I looked at Joy, then at Tara and Sadie. I folded an arm behind my back, lifted a finger, and tried my best Sherlock Holmes. "Watson, I believe it is incumbent on us to conduct a preliminary investigation into this matter to ascertain the libidinous status of the half-naked wild creatures before us. In the interest of scientific advancement, of course."

Joy's lips broke into a wide grin. "Indubitably, sir. I concur... for the advancement of science."

Bowing slightly, I gestured towards Tara for Joy to proceed. Then I went over to Sadie and knelt next to her. I slid my open palm along Sadie's thigh to her pussy. I stroked my fingers across her labia and pressed slightly into her folds. I then scrutinized my finger.

"Hmm, very moist here," I said. "Using incisive deductive reasoning, I conclude that Sadie is most sexually aroused—horny, I believe is the common vernacular." Sadie giggled at my nonsense, having squirmed under my touch.

I pressed my finger into Sadie's wet vagina and dropped my Sherlock simulation. I stroked up across Sadie's pulsing clit and caressed her belly up to her tits. She twisted one leg inward to face me in a modified hurdler's position. Cupping one of her soft, petite boobs, I leaned in and kissed her. I felt her nipple harden against my palm, in sync with my cock throbbing in my shorts.

I spoke quietly in a husky voice and brushed her ear with my lips. "We are so going to fuck, here and now. I've longed to ever since Plato's." Sadie flicked her eyes towards Joy, and I interjected, "All's good with Joy; remember, roommates playing together and all."

Sadie nodded with a grin and tipped her head to the side, offering her neck. I kissed down, nibbled along her soft skin, over her collarbone, and swiveled my tongue around her eraser-sized nipples, kissing each before sitting up.

"Excuse me a moment; I'm painfully overdressed here," I said. I stripped off my shirt and wriggled out of my shorts, finally giving my turgid cock some relief from its confinement. "Ah, that's better," I sighed.

"Ditto," Sadie said, copying my earlier reply. She eyed my twitching hard-on. "Very much better." She tucked her legs around, rocked onto her knees, grasped my erection, and pulled me against her. Our nude bodies pressed together, her tits against my chest, my cock trapped between us against her belly. I grabbed her butt and pulled her tight, and we kissed again.

Our lips separated, and a guttural moan diverted our attention to Joy and Tara next to us on the floor. They sat facing each other with their legs in front and extended past each other's sides. Joy had her hand under Tara's shirt, doing something pleasant to her breasts that caused Tara's head to loll back with a moan. My cock twitched against Sadie's belly as Joy pulled Tara's t-shirt off and freed her magnificent tits.

Joy cupped and caressed Tara's boobs, lifting and exploring them like a delicate sculpture she had just discovered. Tara thrust her chest forward, offering herself to Joy, unabashedly flaunting her breasts. I felt a churning deep in my balls at the sight. Fuck, that's hot; I guess Tara's over her qualms about her tits. Joy then bent forward and lifted one of Tara's hefty orbs to her lips.

Sadie and I watched, enthralled, frozen in our kneeling full-body-press. My cock twitched erratically against Sadie's belly as we surveilled the pair.

Joy's lips approached Tara's erect nipple, engulfing it with a slurpy kiss. She then ran her tongue around the nipple, then pulled it between her lips, sucking. I couldn't believe how erotic the simple act of seeing lips on a nipple was. Occasionally, Joy would suck the entire areola into her mouth, then move to just teasing the nipple. She took her time, relishing the experience and maximizing their shared pleasure.

Joy pulled back with one of Tara's nipples gently in her teeth, stretching then releasing it—the stretched nipple snapped back into its perfect form, proudly standing atop Tara's tit, surrounded by her perfect pink areola. I felt Sadie's hand start to stroke my dick as Joy moved from one boob to another, pausing to kiss Tara's lips en route.

Then Joy stood and stripped, joining the rest of us in full nudity, and somehow released her long black hair from its bun with one smooth motion. Then she knelt down and gently pushed Tara back to the floor. "I can't wait to taste you," Joy breathed. She stroked the insides of Tara's thighs, then followed the same path with her lips and tongue. Either Joy's tongue or finger made direct contact with Tara's pussy, because Tara suddenly gasped and arched her back with a moan, her boobs rocking with the motion.

Sadie and I smiled at each other, more aroused from seeing our two friends. My dick was throbbing, and waves of arousal flipped in my belly. Sadie sank down on her heels and looked at my cock in her hand. "I think a little appetizer sounds nummy, don't you?"

Evidently, it was a rhetorical question because Sadie didn't wait for an answer before taking my dick into her mouth and enveloping my cock head with her lips. Then she relaxed her lips and took in half my shaft, her blue eyes lifted and looking at me. Took me deep, then pulled back almost out but left my cock head in. My rod pulsated in her warm, wet mouth as her tongue swirled around the ridge of its head, tickled my tiny hole, and pressed against the sensitive underside as she sucked me in deeper.

Sadie gingerly cupped and pulled slightly on my balls with one hand and jerked the base of my dick that was not in her mouth with the other. Heat and sexual pleasure radiated throughout my groin. I knew if she continued, I would cum sooner than I wanted.

"Mmm, this is fantastic; you're amazing. But I'm selfish—I want my cock inside you." I pulled Sadie onto my lap, facing me with her legs forward on either side. My rock-hard cock stood between us, its shaft pressing vertically against her labia. Our eyes met, and my arousal was reflected in hers, alight with desire.

"Oh, yeah, I want that, want you... fuck me... fill me up, big boy," Sadie panted and smiled playfully. She rocked her pelvis so my cock slid back and forth between her slippery pussy lips.

I lifted Sadie and lowered her so her pussy brushed my yearning cock. Sadie grasped my dick and smeared my cock's tip on and between her puffy labia, slathering it with her abundant juices, then lined it up with her entrance. I released her so she dropped down, and I slipped smoothly inside her; Sadie moaned with pleasure as we joined. We sat still for a moment, savoring the feeling of fullness, of connection, and smiled.

"Mmm, fuck, that feels so good," I sighed. "A perfect fit." My cock throbbed, and my balls felt electrical surges of pleasure. Sadie pressed her lips to mine, humming with pleasure.

"I wanted to fuck you back when we were in the Mat Room at Plato's," Sadie said quietly, intimately, with ragged breath. "And then watching you and Joy was so hot... and everything else since... mmm, so worth the wait."

Sadie gyrated her pelvis, gripping my dick with her pussy. Her vaginal walls clamped down, then released, clenched, pulsed, and undulated as if milking me—it felt fantastic, unlike anything I'd felt before. Fucking hell, how is she doing this? It's like her pussy is alive, fucking me without me even moving.

Sadie's breathing became heavier, and our skin was coated in a fine layer of sweat. The familiar building of an orgasm roiled my balls, but I wanted to make it last and to feel more friction when I came.

I rocked Sadie onto her back into a missionary position without completely withdrawing from her; she wrapped her strong legs around my back and pulled me closer. I pressed deep into her, pulled nearly out, then smoothly in. At the same time, I took her nipple in my lips, sucking, tonguing, teasing. Sadie moaned with pleasure, and I started to pump in and out with long, powerful strokes. Our rhythm was broken and overpowered by a loud cry from next to us.

I slowed my thrusting into Sadie, and we both looked over to see Tara on her back, writhing, with Joy's face buried in her pussy. I almost shot my load as Tara had a tremendous orgasm. I held still inside Sadie, and we watched, mesmerized. Tara cried out—loudly—and violently arched her back, then contracted forward, visibly shaking and shuddering as her orgasm ripped through her body. She panted, and I could see her belly quivering as she caught her breath and came down from her very high place.

Joy lifted her head, looked at Tara, then over at us, and smiled; her mouth and face were smeared with Tara's pussy juice. Joy sat back, held a wet finger into the light, then licked it—revealing that her mouth, tongue, and finger had worked with perfect unity. Way to go, Joy, what a memorable first lesbian cunnilingus for Tara, yeah!

An insistent pulsating and clenching around my dick brought my attention back to Sadie; she was doing that magical vagina grippy thing again. Our eyes met, and we both smiled. "How are you doing that?" I asked. "Or maybe, what the hell are you doing with your pussy? It feels amazing."

Sadie giggled. "It's called Kegel—helps you fuck better." She pursed her lips. "But enough talking. We're sort of in the middle of having sex here, in case you forgot." Sadie wiggled her tongue at me. I cut short her cheeky attitude by thrusting hard into her and kissing her. "Mmm, that's more like it," she grinned blissfully.

My dick, which had softened slightly, swelled back to full attention, and I pumped in and out of Sadie's warm, wet pussy. I couldn't tell if she continued undulating her vagina as I thrust more fervently, but it felt incredible.

Suddenly, like a porn fantasy, we were joined on each side by Tara and Joy—they had crawled over to us while Sadie and I had taken our little hiatus. Oh my god, this is... mmm.

Tara, Joy, and I watched my cock pummel in and out of Sadie's pussy, my glistening shaft appearing, then disappearing into Sadie's downy-hair-dusted labia. However, Joy and Tara didn't watch for long before joining the fun. Tara leaned over and started licking and sucking Sadie's nipples, and Joy turned my head and gave me a tongue-slathering kiss. I could taste Tara's pussy on Joy's mouth and lips as we kissed. My dick twitched inside Sadie as I recognized the flavor.

I cupped Joy's tit, circled her erect nipple with my finger and thumb, then squeezed the whole breast—just about a perfect handful. Looking down, I saw Tara lick her way up to Sadie's mouth, and the two locked in a passionate kiss, each squeezing and caressing the other's boobs. I liked that idea, so I leaned down and took Joy's nipple and sucked, licked, and kissed it. Joy moaned softly in response.

Then, as if by some silent cue, Joy and Tara moved down almost in unison so their faces were inches from Sadie's pussy. Kissing distance from my cock as they watched it pound in and out of Sadie's tunnel. To this day, the mental image of my dick buried in Sadie's muff with the two nude women a tongues-lick away is an indelible part of my wank-bank fantasy material.

I leaned back to give them better access to Sadie's pussy—our carnal entrance point. I slowed my thrusts to a nice, even rhythm as I watched to see what would happen. I wasn't disappointed.

Tara circled Sadie's clit with a finger, spellbound. She then licked Sadie's juice from her finger and smiled at Joy. Tara and Joy kissed, tongues intertwined, wet, and open-mouthed. Tara next dropped her cheek onto Sadie's vulva; I could feel her breath on the wetness of my shaft when I pulled outwards. Tara parted her lips, slid her tongue out, and licked around and over Sadie's clit and occasionally on my dick as I pumped in and out of Sadie. I felt Sadie's vagina ripple in response to the new stimulation, which caused my cock to surge with electrical energy.