Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Experience the power, ego boost, risk, and fun." Joy leaned over and nibbled Sadie's ear. "I feel the same way." She sat back and looked at Tara.

"Yes, I can see that," Tara said. "Thinking about it now, though, I'm not sure I would have done everything we've done naked—and things like oral or anal sex—if I'd thought about doing it in front of people..." She looked at each of us, lips pursed. "You really think they might be masturbating or screwing while watching us?"

We glanced at each other, then all nodded.

"I sure as hell would be," I said.

"Same here," said Joy with a grin.

"Double ditto for me," Sadie said.

"Hmm. Well, I'm glad I didn't realize how on display we were at the time," Tara said. "Although it's so damn obvious now that it's pointed out."

"Why glad you didn't realize?" Joy asked.

"Because I wouldn't want to have missed out on what we've been doing, and I am glad nothing inhibited me from the fun. That was then, though—if people are watching now, well, as they say, 'that ship has sailed,' and good for them." Tara smiled, arched her back, and ran her fingers through her hair. "And yes, it's pretty hot knowing we might be arousing our neighbors... let 'em see, make their day, I say."

Fuck, what's happening here? I silently cheered at the universal acceptance—embracement—of our exhibitionism. We're turning into sex-addled exhibitionists. I felt a surge in my groin as I imagined showing off my gorgeous sexy lovers, proud to be with them. Loving being a part of them. Oh, this is so fucking hot.


"Sounds like we have a whole playbook of fun adventures to work with," Joy said. "In addition to wild and crazy sex, naturally." She ran her hands up her belly, over the thin fabric covering her compact boobs, and through her long black hair. "I'm pretty horny just talking about it. And... it is really getting hot in here."

My dick throbbed in my loose shorts as Joy pulled off her tank top. She looked at us, topless, wearing only tiny lace panties. "That feels better—cooler and more natural. And I don't have to change for bed."

She looked at me coyly. "Oops, oh no, I hope no one can look in and see me here, see my bare boobies." She giggled and cupped her compact tits, turning and giving a good view towards the windows.

Tara and Sadie chuckled and stood. "Damn fine idea," Sadie said, pulling off her t-shirt and grinning. "Voila! Ready for beddy-bose." She tugged her nipples and jiggled her tits. Then she stretched her nipples out then released them. "Nighty-night." Sadie looked at us, her nipples standing hard and erect—little pink soldiers ready for action. Then she shimmied her shoulders towards our anonymous voyeurs—causing her tits to wobble uncontrollably—and walked into the bedroom.

Tara laughed and followed Sadie toward their shared bedroom. She paused by the door, peeled off her loose top, and stood fully nude for a moment—she had nothing on under her t-shirt. "Cooler. Sexier." She sighed. "Hope they're enjoying the view 'cause they'll miss out seeing me satisfy my horniness." She then blew us a kiss and followed Sadie into the bedroom.

An electric wave of sexual energy radiated from my crotch. So sexy. Is Tara going to wank, or play with Sadie? Mmm, to be a fly on the wall in that room...

My attention was diverted as I watched Joy walk into the kitchen, her ass muscles flexing and her hips swaying. She filled a glass with ice and water and stood topless, in her tiny lace panties, sipping on her drink. The lighter color of her panties almost glowed against her golden skin. Joy took a few drops from her glass with her fingertips and dribbled water on her nipples. Her areolae crinkled, and her nipples practically jumped off her boobs as they hardened.

I hurriedly pulled out our sofa bed and peeled off my shorts. My erection jumped and twitched. I stood naked, focusing on Joy, still standing in the bright kitchen light. The water droplets on her nipples and tits glistened in the light. Then I flopped down, stretched, and feigned a big yawn. "So sleepy, I muttered, grinning at Joy. "I think I'll tuck in."

Joy kicked off her knickers and joined me, naked, with the lights on and curtains opened. "I love the idea of being seen," she whispered in a husky voice. Getting up to things in public sounds so fun and risky. Having strangers in different places see us. Or playing somewhere secret, like in the park's clearing."

Her dark chocolate-brown eyes met mine. "But for now, please just fuck me. And if people are watching, well, I guess we give a nice show for our 'regulars' across the way tonight. Save the rest of New York City for another day."

"Mmm, yes," I murmured, my cock ready, willing, and able. I pulled Joy down onto the bed with me and honored her wishes.

Not quite the End...

______________________

Thanks to those who encouraged me to continue with this story or have silently enjoyed it and left positive ratings. I appreciate constructive feedback, responses, comments, and messages, even if I cannot respond to them all. Anything that aids improvement in my writing is welcome and appreciated! Stay tuned for more...