Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 04

Story Info
Roommates Unleash Sex, Sharing, & Showing.
11.3k words
4.66
7k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The ripple effect from a visit to the infamous Plato's Retreat sex club one hot summer decades ago in New York City released the debauchery of a group of friends. If you're just joining the story, I recommend reading the previous chapters for context. Either way, the saga—and sex—continues. All characters are over 18, and although inspired by actual events, this is a work of fiction. Any similarities to actual persons or events are coincidental and unintentional.

____________________

"You did what?" Sadie cried, then shook her head. "Are you kidding me? You and Mac had anal sex... just like that? She looked incredulously between the three of us, then turned to Tara. "What, you just went, 'Hey, I've got an idea—Mac, instead of a massage, why don't you stick your dick in my butt? That sounds fun.' What... the... fuck?"

Tara, Joy, and I smiled at Sadie's colorful reaction, but tried to temper our amusement out of respect for our friend. We didn't last long and burst out laughing.

"Well, when you put it that way, it sounds weird," Tara said through her laughter. "There was a bit more build-up to the Big-A."

"The look on your face—it's precious," Joy managed to stutter through her mirth.

We had just related to Sadie about how we got carried away while I was giving Tara a massage. Very carried away. Sexually. How one thing had led to another, and Tara and I ended up having anal intercourse—with Joy's encouragement. Full-blown anal sex complete with internal ejaculation. Sadie had just missed it; the three of us had showered together to cool down and clean up only minutes before her arrival.

Sadie shook her head and used her best "Mom scolding kids" voice. "I turn my back on you kids for one minute, and the next thing I know, you're screwing each other in the ass." She sighed dramatically. "Young people these days." She struggled to maintain her look of indignation. "And, for the record, how dare you do something so monumental without me?"

"Hey, you snooze, you lose," I said.

"I was working! Someone has to pay the bills around here." Sadie lost her straight face and joined us laughing. "Oh my god, this is unbelievable, really. And dammit, so hot. And I missed out. Makes me sad." She made a pouty face. But she looked up at us with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Don't worry," I said. "I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to join in, play, and cum. Tara has become a sex addict."

Tara batted my arm and straightened her back. "Hey, you, I have not! I'm just exploring my emerging sexuality. It's all perfectly innocent." She scrutinized me. "And what I said was, 'I could get addicted to this,' not that I already was." Tara lifted her chin as if she had made a triumphant point.

We chuckled, and Joy offered, "Well, that seems to have settled that." I didn't know what she meant, but I let it go.

"Ok," Sadie finally said after pondering Joy's statement and looking at each of us. "It seems to me that Tara's sexuality has more than awakened—it's erupted, big time. Really sorry I missed out; it sounds like a wild and crazy time. And hot."

"But don't forget that anal sex isn't losing-virginity sex. I haven't gone that far. So, I'm still a Virgin," Tara said emphatically.

As we all chuckled, I heard Sadie mutter under her breath, "And I'm really horny."

I wasn't sure if the other two caught Sadie's last remark, but I knew her well enough to know she was serious. I pulled Joy and Tara in, so we circled Sadie.

"Well, we don't want you to feel left out, do we?" I asked rhetorically. "Let's see if we can catch you up on the fun." I kissed a startled Sadie firmly and sensuously on the lips. I released her and stayed close.

"Oh," Sadie managed to say, looking questioningly at us, unsure what we were up to. Then, as understanding dawned on her, she raised her eyebrows and bit her lip. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Sadie stood silently, dutifully, a grin tugging the corner of her mouth.

Without missing a beat, Joy followed my lead; she kissed Sadie on the lips, then slid her blouse off, leaving Sadie in her bra and skirt. "Plenty of us to go around—after all, the roomies who play together stay together." Joy ran her hands across Sadie's bra-covered breasts as if smoothing the fabric, then across her bare belly.

Sadie smiled. "I feel more included already." Her round blue eyes twinkled.

Tara turned Sadie to face her and also kissed her generously on the lips. Then to our mild surprise, she didn't unfasten Sadie's skirt as we expected. Instead, she squatted, reached underneath, pulled down Sadie's panties, and let them fall to the ground; Sadie stepped free. Tara then stood and tugged Sadie's skirt around so the side slit faced the front. "There. You looked so hot with so much on; this should help cool you off."

"Mmm, I think you're right; this is much better," Sadie said. "Well, a good start, anyway." Sadie reached back, unhooked, and dropped her bra. Her soft petite breasts bounced free, and her pink, slightly upturned nipples perked up in the open air.

Despite my recent anal sex with Tara, seeing Sadie topless in her work skirt was mesmerizing and caused my cock to twitch. I practically salivated at seeing her bare tits.Mmm, her nipples are so kissable.

Sadie smiled coyly. "And I'm still a little warm down here."

Then, slowly, Sadie took the bottom of her skirt and pulled each side of the slit open. My brain flooded with memories and a sense of deja vu—the phrase "like theater curtains revealing wonderful new stage designs" flashed in my mind.

The image of Sadie standing and displaying her naked pussy took me back to Plato's Retreat Mat Room. Fuck, this isn't something that seems familiar; it's just like at Plato's. Sadie and I had been together at Plato's in what was tantamount to an orgy, supposedly on a purely voyeuristic basis. But we pushed the envelope a little; Sadie had used the identical curtain-opening movement with her towel to teasingly expose her aroused pussy to me and encourage me to jerk off and cum. Which I did, splattering semen on her legs. God, that was hot. My dick stirred in my loose shorts at the thought.

Sadie lifted her skirt and exposed her entire pussy—vulva and labia lightly dusted and framed by soft blonde pubic hair. "I seem to be a bit underdressed here now. No one joining me?"

Sadie standing topless with her skirt bunched around her waist, caused my cock to swell and create pronounced tenting in my shorts. Her puffy labia and erect clit peeking out from its hood were unobscured by her light pubes. Her wetness clinging to her pussy lips and pubes glinted in the light and betrayed her arousal.

I subconsciously licked my lips. Mmm, that is a deliciously tempting sight. I would love to taste her.

After deflowering Tara's bum, Joy, Tara, and I had cleaned up and were wearing our minimal, evening-in-the-apartment-without-air-conditioning outfits. I wore loose gym shorts; Joy wore a thin cropped tank top and panties; and Tara wore a long loose t-shirt. We glanced at each other, grinned, then stripped. My cock sprung to full attention and bobbled in the air as we stood naked next to Sadie.

Tara flicked open the button on Sadie's skirt, and it fell to the floor. Then, as if responding to an unseen command, we began caressing Sadie's nude body. We stroked, rubbed, and caressed Sadie's nipples, ass, belly, pussy, and thighs. Sadie lifted her arms and arched her back, offering her naked flesh for us to savor.

I nibbled Sadie's neck from behind, my hard cock pressing against her lower back just above her butt crack. Joy kissed and licked Sadie's neck, boobs, and belly, then kneeled and licked around and between her moist labia. Tara leaned in and kissed Sadie's mouth, their tongues intertwined, with her hands rolling and pulling Sadie's erect nipples.

"Feeling better now?" Joy asked Sadie through a mouthful of pussy.

"Oh, very much so. I love our libidos-gone-wild adventures," Sadie panted. "Being freely sexual together." She pulled Joy up to her feet and kissed her passionately, tasting her own juices. Then Sadie stretched, smiled, kissed Tara, then me. We all looked at each other, smiled, and nodded in agreement with Sadie's sentiment.

We stood fully nude for a moment, each reflecting on our thoughts, fantasies, and feelings. I couldn't say what the women were thinking, but I had one thought. I've waited so long to taste Sadie's succulent pussy, and here she is, ready, willing, and able. And horny.

"I have an overdue task here that I need to address," I announced suddenly, breaking the silence. "And further procrastination is simply unacceptable."

I scooped up Sadie and carried her over to the couch. Joy and Tara padded after us like two little ducklings following their mother, unsure what I was up to. I put Sadie down on the couch so she sat facing forward with her legs slightly spread. Her pussy was wet and inviting; the sight caused an electric flutter of pleasure deep in my belly.

Sadie smiled with delightful anticipation and leaned back against the sofa cushions. Opened her legs wider. Offered easy access. As she spread her legs, her inner labia petals peeled open, revealing the glimmering fresh pinkness around her vaginal entrance.

I dropped to my knees between Sadie's legs and breathed deeply. Sadie's arousal wafted lightly as I absorbed the tantalizing offering before me. Her labia were swollen, and her juices clung like micro dew drops to her pubic hair, lips, and upper thighs. My mind flooded with salacious thoughts. Oh, yeah, I don't just want to taste her—I need to taste her. Fuck, I've craved this. Mmm.

Tara and Joy perched on the couch on opposite sides of Sadie, fondled her tits and looked at me. I smiled at them, then ran my tongue along Sadie's upper thigh to her pussy. I tasted around her vulva, up one side, down the other, then between her cleft up to but not contacting her clit. Sadie's downy blonde pubic hair parted under my tongue; it was hardly noticeable because of its thin, light texture. I tasted her sweet-tangy juices, and my cock throbbed with sexual arousal.

I paused with my mouth on Sadie's pussy, lifted my eyes, and watched Joy and Tara caress Sadie's belly, boobs, and hair. My dick pulsed as they each took a nipple in their mouth and kissed, sucked, and rolled it with their tongues. Tara and Joy looked at each other, leaned in, and connected their lips as if on cue. A sloppy, wet, sexy kiss, with open mouths and soft lips. Their tongues danced and licked—a mix of sensuous, lascivious, and fervent. Then they broke the kiss and returned their lips back to Sadie's nipples.

Damn, that is so fucking sexy; I could almost cum just from seeing this.

I returned my attention to the epicurean treat before me. I slithered my flattened tongue up Sadie's cleft, tasting her, and relishing her juicy sex, then pressed deeper and nibbled her delicate inner labia lips. I gently sucked her silky petals, kissed, and swirled my tongue between and around them, breathing heavily through my nose. A gush of moisture intensified the wetness of her pussy.

Sadie moaned and undulated her pelvis, her breath ragged. I slid my finger into her pussy; her tunnel walls contracted and embraced my intrusion. I continued to lick up and around her clit, which extended from under its hood as if yearning for attention.

I pulled out my finger, shimmering with Sadie's pussy juice, and offered it to her. Tara intervened by grasping my wrist and guiding my wet finger to her lips instead. Tara sucked Sadie's arousal from my finger as if she were pleasuring a mini penis, causing my balls to contract and my dick to throb.

I returned my finger to Sadies' pussy, then added a second finger and pressed and began sliding them in and out. She was warm, wet, and slippery. With my tongue, I alternately circled her clit, flicked my tongue across and around it, then sucked it between my lips with gentle pulses. Finally, I honed in and flicked my tongue rapidly, which created a vibrator-like effect and caused Sadie to moan softly. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me hard into her, grinding her pussy against my face.

I lifted my gaze, and my dick surged at the sight of Tara and Joy alternating between sucking and caressing Sadie's tits and each other's. Sexual energy enveloped us as I watched their tongues circle and kiss nipples, making them wet and erect, then suck them into their mouths. One would kiss Sadie's lips sensuously and firmly. Then they kissed each other, lips and tongues sliding and slurping, with their hands and fingers dancing over Sadie's tits. A constant movement and changing of sexual pleasuring, of one, of all.

My cock pulsed erratically as I increased the intensity of my pussy-eating. The room was filled with the sounds of heavy, ragged breathing, moaning, humming, and slurping. All our bodies were shining with sweat from the exertion and the heat, making our skin slippery and salty.

Sadie began to writhe and arch her back, tossing her head as she climaxed. With a strained moan, her whole body shuddered, her abs crunched, her legs trembled, and her vagina clamped down on my thrusting fingers. It took all my concentration and coordination to keep my lips and tongue locked on her pussy as she undulated and gyrated her pelvis throughout her orgasm.

I lightened the pressure on Sadie's clit, but it became too sensitive, and she wriggled away from my tongue. My cock throbbed with arousal, jerking erratically in the air, rock hard and craving—no, demanding—release. I was lost in the ecstasy of sexual arousal and couldn't hold back.

I stood with knees bent and pelvis thrust forward, my cock reaching out like an iron flagpole. I pumped my dick firmly and rapidly, aimed at Sadie's wet, swollen pussy. My balls tightened, and I felt semen surge along and out of my shaft as I erupted. Jet after jet of cum painted Sadie's gaping pussy, belly, and thighs, with one rope reaching almost to her tits; the drizzles and globs of semen made abstract designs on her body and her blonde pubes.

I glanced at Tara and Joy; they sat, enthralled by the sight. Joy was moaning and rapidly rubbing her clit, breathing erratically and fast on her way to cumming. Tara looked delighted, like a child who had just received the most wonderful and unexpected gift ever.

Tara looked up at me with wonder. "That was so cool. And you shot so much. I've never seen a guy cum out in the open before—up to now, when I've been around, you've only cum inside us. Inside Joy or me."

My softening cock pulsed as I watched Tara swirl her finger in the splattered cum on Sadie's belly, scoop a dollop up, and press her finger into her mouth. Tara paused as if she were sampling fine wine, then nodded. "I like how it tastes; sort of salty, tangy, and sweet all at once."

It took me a moment to recover from Tara's remarkable statement and action. "Feel free to taste all you want; I'm sure Sadie won't mind. You don't even need to use your fingers," I suggested with hope. Oh, lick her, lick her, use your tongue, use your tongue, please, your tongue... so hot.

"Maybe a little more, then, just for fun." Tara fulfilled my silent prayer. She leaned over and dragged her tongue through the cum on Sadie's belly, down through her matted pubes, and across her clit onto her labia. Sadie jerked involuntarily as Tara's tongue made contact with her hyper-sensitive clit. Tara then sat up and smacked her lips. "Yes, it's just as tasty with a little extra seasoning as plain," Tara said, beaming.

Joy leaned over and gave Tara a sloppy, open-mouth kiss as if trying to taste the cum-pussy mixture secondhand. My nearly flaccid cock pulsed at the sight, despite being exhausted.

"Mmm, that was a most satisfactory greeting," Sadie said, stretching her arms over her head and arching so her tits thrust up into the air. "I feel very-fully-included now." She looked at me slyly but spoke to the group. "But I would still like to watch Mac fuck Tara in the ass, assuming there'll be a next time," she added, chuckling. "But now I'm famished. Think it's about time for dinner?"

We stood, bodies naked, sweaty and hot, and all kissed each other, tasting salty. We confirmed we were hungry and went to the shower to clean up and cool down before dinner.

******

The next day was Saturday, and except for Joy's morning ballet class, we were free. I arranged to meet her for lunch and hang out after—nothing specific. Sadie and Tara planned to take a Yoga class at a local club and go shopping.

The day was beautiful—warm but not oppressively hot, with a light breeze. Joy and I decided to pick up food and enjoy the weather outside. We sat on the grass in the park, ate, felt the warm sun on our faces, and watched the people.

Joy's hair was still in a bun from dance, but a few loose wisps had escaped; they drifted by her ears and fluttered in the breeze. She was exotically beautiful, with tawny colored skin, slightly almond-shaped eyes, full lips, and a cute little nose. Her shorts showed off her well-developed, athletic legs, and a tight tank top highlighted her trim, compact, sexy figure. A dancer's body. An incredible body.

The park was busy, with a range of characters to entertain us. Power walkers strutted using their stilted and odd technique, skateboarders skated, dog walkers walked, an elder couple strolled by holding hands, and a few joggers bounced past. We enjoyed making up histories, goals, or stories about people, or simply watched passively.

"Bobble-boobs, three o'clock," Joy said, nudging me. I followed her gaze and saw a woman with massive tits jogging towards us. If she were wearing a bra it wasn't supporting her; her boobs swayed, bounced, and flopped about chaotically. They looked out of control and, to me, their movement looked painful.

Joy and I watched, fascinated, as the woman passed close by us. We could see the outline and color of huge areolae and nipples. Definitely no bra. More fascinating than sexy.

"How is it you always spot the noteworthy tits?" I asked Joy. "It's the same when we watch TV or movies; you always notice the braless or visible nipples. You'd think I'd be the one with the fine-tuned 'tit-dar.' Oh, and by the way," I added with a grin, "thank you for pointing them out for me when you see something."

Joy shrugged. "My pleasure. And as for not seeing boobs, I think you generally don't pay attention to your surroundings unless you're looking for something. I think it's a guy thing."

Unable to think of a pithy comeback, I nodded. "Probably. But on a related topic, how big do you think Miss bobble-boobs is? Like in bust measurements."

"Big. I'd say a double-D or even an E cup," Joy said. "Now those are big enough to get in the way. Not like Tara's. Remember when she said she thought her boobs were too big and floppy?"

I nodded. A vision of Tara's perfect, firm, bit-more-than-a-handful c-cup tits floated through my mind. "Amazing how self-perception can be so different. And, speaking of Tara, I keep forgetting to ask. What did she mean when she said her boobs were 'blobby-yucks'? What the hell is a blobby-yuck?"

"I don't think it is a real word," Joy snickered and shook her head. "Just a Tara-term. My guess is blobby as in blob-like, and yucks as in yucky."

"Neither of which is true, wouldn't you agree?" I asked.

Joy smiled coyly and nodded. "Yup, Tara's boobs are not blobby or yucky. But I thought it was a cute word."

"Ok," I mused. "Let's see if I've got this right. Miss bobble-boobs has tits that probably do get in the way, unlike blobby-yucks, which, from what I've observed, seem to be a misnomer for perfect tits. So, does that mean 'bobble-boobs' are worse than 'blobby-yucks'?"