Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls churned with arousal, nearly as much from the mind-blowing optics as the physical stimulation. Tara licked Sadie's pussy and clit, then lifted her lips to meet Joy's; they slid their tongues around, against, and in each other's mouths as if sharing the tasty treat of Sadie's arousal. Then, I nearly lost it when they switched, and Joy licked Sadie, ran her tongue around Sadie's clit, through her pubes, then back up to kiss Tara. I'd never seen such erotic and arousing kissing as Joy and Tara displayed.

Sadie writhed and undulated, her body responding to the overload of sexual stimulation, groaning with pleasure. Our bodies were drenched with sweat in the heat, our breathing heavy and loud. I watched my shaft—in, out, in, out—and the women's lips and tongues right there, kissing and sharing pussy. It was overwhelmingly sexy.

Joy suddenly broke my rhythm by grabbing my shaft during a coital out-stroke. I slipped out of Sadie's pussy, and two things happened. Sadie looked up surprised, and Joy slid my cock into her mouth. Deep into her mouth. I was confused and unsure what was happening. But after four or five deep sucks, Joy shoved my dick back into Sadie's opening, and I continued thrusting. Holy shit, this is hot; Joy's cleaning Sadie off my dick in mid-fuck.

I looked up and caught Sadie's eye. She was watching me, then her pussy, with confusion and mischief. But she caught on to what was happening before I did.

After several thrusts in Sadie, Joy grabbed my cock again and gulped it into her mouth, transferring my pumping motion and Sadie's love juices into her. Then she guided me back into Sadie's pussy. The third time Joy snatched my pecker out of Sadie, she offered it to Tara, who engulfed my full length at full speed into her mouth.Fuck I'm deep; is she deep-throating me?

I had hardly registered Tara's skill before I was back inside Sadie. The women repeated the sequence over and over. In and out of Sadie's sopping pussy, into a mouth, back into pussy. I briefly considered that it must feel disjointed for Sadie, but she didn't say anything. I, of course, had no problem with it and felt my nascent climax building again.

Maybe the women had planned it out. I never did find out. But it felt incredible and looked incredible. Seeing my shaft sliding into the women's lips, gripped and sucked, then seeing it pumping into Sadie's blonde pussy next to the two beautiful women's faces was mind-blowing.

Soon I felt my point of no return approaching. So much stimulation over so long—edging, nearly cumming several times—the different stimulation, both visual and physical, promised to produce a prodigious orgasm.

"I'm not going to last much longer," I panted. "I'm so high, so close... god, can't stop it." I looked at the three women. "Where should I cum?"

"In me—"Sadie began

"On her pussy—" Joy interrupted.

"I want to see you cum," Tara blurted.

"Fuck, wherever," Sadie panted. "In me, on me, over me, on them, in them. Doesn't matter, but I'm gonna cum any second, so please hold on that long, Mac."

Joy, ever the practical one, jumped into action and vigorously rubbed Sadie's clit. Sadie bellowed in response to the additional stimulation like a woman possessed.

"Oh, god, yes, that's good," Sadie cried. "Mac, fuck me HARD with your big, hard cock!" She gyrated her pelvis against Joy's fingers as I pounded my dick into her.

Sadie came first. She shuddered, bucked her hips several times, contracted her pelvis, and froze. Her face contorted, and she held her breath, then let out a long, high-pitched squealing/humming sound, almost like the muffled sound of someone trying not to sneeze but drawn out in length.

For several seconds, Sadie's only movement was invisible to the others. But I felt it. Sadie's vaginal walls spasmed and rippled and clenched on my cock, like muscles gone into some sort of seizure, like nothing I'd ever felt before or since.

I delayed my ejaculation as long as I could but then lost it. My full balls clenched, and I erupted. Everything happened lightning fast, but my memory is so clear it seemingly happened in slow-motion.

As I came, my first two jets of cum blasted deep inside Sadie. I pulled out of Sadie's vagina, continuing to blast cum like a fire hose; the next shot landed partly inside and partly between and on her labia. Once out in the air, I grabbed and jerked my dick, the tip still brushing Sadie's sex. I closed my eyes, lolled my head back with pleasure, and continued to pump semen on Sadie's labia and vulva.

And into Tara's mouth.

As I ejaculated, Tara grabbed my dick and directed two or three spasms of cum onto her outstretched tongue and mouth, pooling globs of semen on her tongue. She looked at me, her luminous green eyes twinkling.

Then, as my climax began to wind down, Joy's face appeared like a hungry bird seeking food next to Tara. Tara pointed my pulsing cock towards Joy's extended tongue; the last remnants of my ejaculate dribbled into Joy's mouth.

Tara released my semi-hard cock. She and Joy looked at each other momentarily, then leaned in and sensuously connected their cum-covered tongues. They pressed, slid, and swirled my semen around each other's tongues, sharing the precious cargo they had collected. Then they kissed, lips open, moving, and sucking. They separated slightly, exposing their dancing tongues—a string of cum stretched from tongue to tongue before breaking. They then moved back into a sloppy, wet kiss.

My cock surged as I watched the erotic oral display. I glanced up, and, like a film changing emphasis from near to far, Sadie's face came into focus, and the kissing women blurred.

Sadie was propped up on her elbows and watched Joy and Tara with rapt attention. "Mmm, nummy—care to share?" Sadie said, her eyes crinkling. Joy responded first and kissed Sadie as she caressed her tits and nipples.

Tara briefly tracked Joy's movement, then turned to me and grasped my softening dick. She slurped my cock into her warm mouth, sucking, licking, and tasting Sadie's clinging juices—mushing it around with her tongue and lips. My post-climax sensitivity trumped my pleasure and I reluctantly had to disengage myself from her steamy orifice. Tara then sat back with a self-satisfied expression, sighed, and smiled.

We ended our tactile engagements and sat in a loose circle coated with sweat, cum, saliva, and pussy juice. Our hair was matted, our naked bodies glistened, and our breathing was heavy. The heat was oppressive. But we smiled from one to the other, feeling euphoric, sated, and relaxed.

"Wow," I said with a sigh. I grinned. "I mean, just... wow."

"Ditto," Sadie and Joy said almost in unison, then laughed. I thought that word was overstaying its welcome, but I loved its embodied spirit, so I didn't mind.

Tara stretched with her arms up to the sides; her back arched, and her tits lifted. Then she abruptly dropped her arms and looked at us earnestly. "Ok, guys. Um, seriously, here, I've got to talk to you. I think... um, maybe... er, ok. Here I go."

She glanced at each of us in turn. "Maybe I reallyam addicted to sex—I love doing all of this so much. And I'm horny all the time now, and I think about it a lot when we're not up to things." She sat back, looking relieved at having unburdened her worries to us.

We paused, trying to suppress our smiles, uncertain whether Tara was joking. Sadie managed to alleviate Tara's concerns. "Well, if loving sex, being horny, fantasizing about sex, and getting off means someone is addicted to sex, then I think we all are." Joy and I nodded, tiny grins playing on our lips.

"Welcome to the wonderful world of sexual pleasure, Tara," I said. "So much pleasure, licentiousness, and you haven't even had sex yet." I winked at her.

Joy spoke up. "I can think of lots more sexy adventures, and I might be craven, but I'm having tons of fun. We can have fun being sex-mad together... but later. 'Cause now, I need a shower."

We all concurred and shuffled into the shower together. We repeated our helpful soaping and stroking, hugging, and pressing of bodies.

After, we napped, read, and rested, then gathered after dinner to lounge and have an after-dinner drink or two. We were back in our minimalist coverings; sitting with fabric between our butts and cushions or carpet felt more comfortable. For the moment, we all felt sexually satisfied and kept our hands—and mouths and genitals—to ourselves.

"So, I have a question." I looked at Sadie. "That kinkle thing you were doing with your pussy—"

"You mean Kegel," Sadie corrected.

"Yeah, ok, that. How did you learn to do that? It felt amazing."

Joy and Tara glanced between Sadie and me, confused.

"What are you talking about?" Joy asked.

"It's a pelvic floor exercise," Sadie said. "Called Kegel. It strengthens the bladder and helps with pregnancy, childbirth, surgery, and the like. But the exercise also causes the vagina to contract—and women can focus on that and train to control and strengthen their vaginal muscles. Which can be fun during sex."

"I can attest to that," I said. "Sadie can do amazing things with her pussy." I chuckled and raised my hand. "I vote that kragel should be required training for every woman."

"Kegel," Sadie said with a sigh. "And wow, that's not a male-chauvinist statement at all." She looked at me with a hint of tease. "Men can do it too, you know. Helps control urination... and... ejaculation; maybe a useful skill during sex." She raised her eyebrows up and down with a suggestive smile.

"Interesting," Joy interjected. She lifted her chin dramatically and tried to look introspective. "To Kegel, or not to Kegel, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the pussy... er, whether it's male or female—" She cut off her soliloquy with a cough and giggled. "Anyway, it does sound like it could be fun to learn if Sadie's willing to teach us."

Joy looked at Sadie. "Of course, in keeping with your teaching methods, it would be less confusing if you were to show us. Kind of an extension of your elite masturbation lessons."

"Well, that raises some fun possibilities," Sadie grinned. "Certainly one of many fun things we can get into." She tilted her head. "Naughty and sexy things, of course. After all, we only have a few more weeks here this summer."

"Yes, let's talk about more sexy things," Tara said. "I already don't want our summer here to end."

"Mac and I had an interesting experience today in the park," Joy said. "Raised some intriguing ideas."

"Ooh, do tell." Sadie leaned forward with anticipation. "You gave him a handjob under a picnic table? Or saw someone humping on a bench?" Images of couples fucking in plain sight at Plato's Retreat flashed through my mind.

We laughed, and Joy continued. "No, but you're not totally off-base. We saw a woman sunbathing naked."

"What, like, totally naked? Right out in the open, in public? Tara asked, her face alight with interest.

"Nekkid as the day she was born," I said, with a twangy accent. "Nary a stitch on, all her bits on display."

Joy just looked at me. Then rolled her eyes and shook her head. "She was totally nude, yes, in a clearing. But she was not visible to most people because of where she was lying, even though it was technically in public. We just happened to find a gap in the trees and saw her."

"To be accurate, Joy saw her," I added. "I would've missed her if Joy hadn't spotted and pointed her out." I looked at Joy with faux pride. "She's a professional Boobs and Sexy-Bits Spotter." Joy shook her head in exasperation and said nothing.

Tara had a dreamy look on her face. "That sounds fun, being naked like that—risky and naughty but mostly safe."

"Would you do that, then?" Joy asked Tara. "Even if some people would see you?"

Tara smiled slyly... and nodded.

"What about you?" Sadie asked Joy. "Would you like to do something like that? Be nude in public, possibly seen by strangers?" Sadie asked. "I remember that you liked being nude and swimming and such when we were at Plato's... but you didn't think you would want to actually do it in a public place near home because people might recognize you."

Joy nodded, biting her lip. "You're right. But things seem different now, after Plato's, and I might not feel the same. When I saw the nude woman today, out in public but mostly hidden, I thought it was sexy and erotic, and naughty. I thought about doing that and liked the idea—something I could do."

Her eyes drifted, then snapped back into focus. "Ok, I guess it's more than that—something I want to do."

I listened to the interaction, intrigued by how things were moving naturally. But thought a little nudge couldn't hurt. "Joy and I talked about being nude like that and how showing off or being seen in other situations would feel. Whether it was a turn-on to think people might get aroused seeing us—nude, flashing, or doing sexual things."

Tara had her "pondering and working things out" face. "Like giving sneak peeks, or like sexual things in public?"

"Could be either," I said. Then to the group. "Here's a question. If you knew someone could see you nude, flashing, or doing something sexual—like having sex or masturbating—and were in a safe situation, what would you do? Stop, cover, or give a treat?"

I looked from one to the other. All three women pondered, apparently running images or ideas through their minds.

"Well," Joy began. "I know it sounds like a cop-out, but it would depend on the circumstances." Sadie and Tara both nodded absently, following along and agreeing.

I nodded sagely as if weighing some philosophical concept. At least they're not saying stop or cover—some potential here. "Ok, when and what would be ok, and when not?"

"I would need to feel safe, so probably not alone—one or all of you would have to be either doing it with me or nearby so I don't get accosted or anything." Joy nodded affirmatively to her own statement.

"And not something that would get us arrested or in trouble. So in a place where things are allowed, not too risky, or doing something and be able to say it was not on purpose," Sadie said. "For instance, at Plato's, pretty much anything goes, but we couldn't just start fucking on a park bench outside in public. But it would be ok if we pretended to accidentally flash and, if challenged, could claim it wasn't intentional."

I enjoyed how we immediately moved from a hypothetical idea to specific parameters around actually doing things.

"We could pretend we don't know something is showing," Tara said, her imagination firing enthusiastically. "Like bending over and guys could see down our tops but acting like it was an accident, or that we don't realize we were exposed."

The image of the woman in the park bending over and showing her bum cheeks flashed in my mind. "Or bending down and showing your butt cheeks—short skirt or shorts," I added.

"I think having a stranger see things they're not supposed to sounds pretty hot," Sadie said thoughtfully. "To answer your earlier question, if someone saw me naked or doing something sexual—like masturbating—what would I do. If I didn't have to interact with them or could just pretend I didn't know they were peeping, I think it would be hot to just keep going; let 'em watch. Hopefully, they would get off on it."

"Ooh, you naughty girl, you," Joy teased. "But I think so, too. The idea someone is turned on by seeing me is hot. Makes me feel sexy and feminine, and in some ways, powerful."

"I'm getting kind of turned on talking about this—imagining things," Tara said. "If I knew the guy—or girl, I suppose—I think it would be fun to expose myself but pretend I wasn't aware. Otherwise, I would feel awkward. Unless I were trying to flirt or start something."

"Addicted to sex," I sang in a made-up tune, then blew her a sexy kiss.

Tara looked at me with an exaggerated scowl. "Grr, you." Then stuck out her tongue at me.

"Careful with that tongue, young lady. You're going to give me a boner."

"Too late," Joy chortled, glancing at the tent in my shorts. Then she rolled her shoulders sensuously, stroked my erection through my gym shorts, and sang the famous chorus from the song Lady Marmalade: "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?"

Sadie and Tara joined the chorus in not-quite-in-tune harmony. "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" Then they all burst out laughing.

"Ok, you got me. You're all too damn sexy for me." I shook my head. "Tonight, today, tomorrow—yes, I'd love to sleep with you all." I chuckled. "And Patti LaBelle called to tell you not to give up your day jobs."

I held up my hand and put on my back-to-business-serious face. "But I'm curious. Back to what we were talking about before we were rudely interrupted by sexy songs—"

"You started it," laughed Joy. "You're one to talk." She shook her head. "But yes, I would like to hear more from Tara about being spied on doing sexy nude things."

I nodded and turned back to Tara. "Ok, so if you know the guy, nothing direct unless you're trying to seduce him and have not-sex." Tara batted my arm but stayed silent. "What if the peeper were a stranger, or you weren't showing things overtly?" I asked.

Tara paused. "I'm not sure I would openly do things directly to someone, like flash or wank, If I could see them or they could say or do something. That stuff is great when I'm with you guys, but that's different; with you, it's sexy and fun and safe." She looked at me for some reason and bit her lip. "But if they were spying on me and I didn't know who they were or knew but I wasn't directing things towards them, I could see just continuing. Give them a bit of a treat, as you say."

My cock pulsed at the thought, notwithstanding my explosive orgasm earlier. Then, despite concern it might backfire and cause everyone to cover up, I decided to point out that we were pretty visible where we were. "I'm not sure you realize it, but we've probably been watched here in our apartment—often, possibly right now."

Tara looked around in alarm as if seeking someone in the room with us. Joy grinned, remembering our earlier conversation. And Sadie simply smirked, revealing she was already aware. I clarified for Tara.

"No one is here in the apartment, don't worry. I'm talking about outsiders looking in at us. At night, with the curtains open on the big windows facing the back courtyard, we are certainly visible to a lot of people—for them, we must look like a full-color, live-action movie."

Tara's face opened with understanding—but not embarrassment. "Shit, of course, that's so obvious. I just didn't think about it—everything looks dark from in here. But you're right." She looked at us, down at herself, and around the room as if trying to piece together the situation and decide how she felt about it. "That means when we're naked, or touching—sexy things... all on display."

I nodded. "Yep. Strangers probably watching. Maybe getting turned on—I would if I saw you three naked. Maybe they're wanking. Or, maybe couples spy on us together, get horny, and have sex while watching us."

"Fuucck, that's so damn hot," Sadie said. "I don't know about you, but I'm getting seriously wet thinking about strangers getting turned on seeing us. Kind of want to give them a show. Does that make me a pervert?"

Joy responded as I had previously. "No, it makes you unrepressed and sexually enlightened." She winked at me, then added, "And pretty much an exhibitionist."

"Sort of like why people go to Plato's," I said. "To see and be seen, get aroused knowing others are watching and getting hot."