Play Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you must be Jenny." He said with a wry smile. "Mrs Cooper told me all about you."

He leaned in, pulling me close to his muscular body and I melted into him as he kissed me deeply.

"Yes... Hello Mr Cooper." I whimpered politely.

"Well, don't let me interrupt," He said placing his hand on my neck and gently pushing me back on all fours. "I love to see such pretty gurls playing together."

His hand caressing me through my satin panties, pressing the base of my plug with his ring and middle fingers causing me so let out a low moan. I resumed humping, matching Amy's rhythm as she leaned over and kissed me. The two of us breathing heavily as we sucked hungrily at each other's pink lips. I could see in her eyes that her arousal level had just been cranked all the way up and I felt butterflies in my stomach as I wondered what was going to happen next.

We continued humping our panty bulges into the pillows as we made out. Mr Cooper stood at the foot of the bed watching us, our tight sissy asses bouncing up and down. Suddenly he clapped his hands. "All right gurls. Come over here and let's get a good look at you."

We climbed down from the bed and stood side by side in front of Mr Cooper, smoothing our dresses and straightening our hair. I clasped Amy's soft hand in mine as we looked up at him. The anticipation was almost unbearable. I felt so exposed standing there in my pink dress as the sexy older man smiled and inspected the two sissies before him. He caressed our faces in his hands, looking us over. "Oh my... such pretty gurls. You both look so lovely in your little dresses."

"Thank you Daddy." Amy said.

"Thank you Mr. Cooper." I said.

"Jenny? I don't mind if you call me Daddy also if it makes you feel more comfortable. Would you like that?" Mr Cooper asked as he held my chin in his hand, staring into my eyes.

"Yes Daddy. Thank you Daddy." I said, my body trembling with excitement as Amy squeezed my hand.

"Mmm, that's nice. Such a good gurl, Jenny." He said with a smile before turning to Amy. "So what have you two been up to this afternoon?"

"Playing with toys." She giggled. "And practicing just like you showed me."

"Mmmm," Daddy smiled, "That's good, practice makes perfect. Now turn around gurls."

Amy turned and placed her hands on the footboard of the bed and leaned over, sticking her ass out and flipping up the back of her dress. I followed her lead and did the same. Without a word, Daddy began caressing and squeezing our tight sissy asses, his fingers tracing along our tight satin panties. He pulsed his fingers against the bases of our plugs causing Amy and I to whimper and squirm.

"Yesss..." He said, "Such tight little pussies, my pretty plugged sissy gurls. Now turn around."

We turned to face him and I watched Amy lift the hem of her skirt exposing her beautiful thick panty bulge. I did the same, holding my dress up so Daddy could see how hard I was in my white satin panties. His hands cupped our bulges, pulsing his fingers as he caressed our hard cocks through the tight satin. My heart was racing as I remembered the party last week, how arousing it had been as the men inspected and caressed my smooth feminine body. I found it to be such a turn on presenting myself to them for their approval, being on display like I were a piece of meat.

"Oh my... yes." Daddy grinned as he felt our panty cocks, "Such lovely hard gurl cocks. Look how hard Jenny is, Amy." His thumb rubbing against the pink bow just above my trembling cock head.

Amy looked at my bulge and smiled at me licking her lips. Daddy took her chin in his hand and stared into her eyes. "Now Amy, I want you to show your little friend how much you've been practicing."

"Yes Daddy." She giggled before dropping to her knees, her satin dress poofing out around her as she knelt. She leaned in, pressing her lips against the outline of my thick cock and I moaned as she started massaging me with her lips. Daddy stood behind me, placing his hands on my hips and pressing his body against mine. Even through the thick petticoat I could feel his bulge pressing against me as I held my dress up and Amy's lips teased me through my panties.

"That's good Amy..." He whispered, his hot breath against my ear, "Now take a proper taste."

"Yes Daddy." Amy slipped my panties to the side exposing my smooth shaved erection and I gasped as she closed her lips around my head and began to suck gently. I moaned as she pumped her lips up and down my shaft, sucking softly and coating my panty cock with her warm saliva. Daddy placed his hand around my throat, holding me in place and pressed his hips into me, gyrating his pelvis, his thick bulge pressing between my cheeks, the plug sending currents of pleasure through my body causing my cock to throb in her mouth. Amy's mouth felt incredible and she looked so beautiful sliding my hard hairless cock in and out of her mouth. I stood there, whimpering and breathing heavily, completely under Daddy's control... like a good sissy.

"Does it feel good, Jenny?" Daddy asked and I struggled to reply.

"Ye... yes... yes Daddy..."

"Mmmmm," he said, "Amy's a good gurl. She's had lots of practice."

That was obvious. Her tongue stroked the underside of my hard cock as she expertly sucked me, it felt amazing. I widened my stance, parting my legs a bit as Daddy held my throat and sucked my earlobe. "She's a good little cocksucker isn't she Jenny?" He whispered.

"Yes Daddy..."I gasped.

"Good. Good gurls. Now I want to see you suck her pretty panty cock, ok Jenny?"

"Yes Daddy..." I whimpered as he released my neck and Amy stood up. She was smiling and bit her bottom lip as I sunk to my knees. She lifted her dress in the front and I leaned in, planting soft kisses along her smooth thighs. I stared for a moment at the big protruding bulge in her powder blue panties, it was truly a sight to behold. Her hard throbbing erection straining against the soft feminine underwear, so smooth and girly. I pressed my whole face against her bulge, sliding back and forth, her thick cock pressing through her panties as I began to kiss and lick. I could hear her soft whimpers as Daddy stood behind her, holding her neck and whispering in her ear as I pulled her panties aside, releasing her beautiful hairless cock. I slid my tongue down her shaft and began to suck, pulsing my jaw as I pumped her in and out, caressing her thighs and taking her deep.

"Good gurl, Jenny..." Daddy said. "I can see you've been practicing too..."

Her cock felt so good in my mouth, thick and fleshy, smooth and hard. Before the party I'd only ever sucked Mr Miller and I'd really been enjoying it but after last Friday, tasting Amy had awakened my lust for hard smooth gurl cock. I felt so sexy, dressed in my cute girly clothes and make up, sucking another sissy gurl's erection while her horny daddy watched me. Her heavy shaved cock filling my mouth as I lovingly massaged every inch.

Amy pulled out and I gasped for air, realizing that I'd been so enthralled with sucking her that I'd been forgetting to breathe. Daddy guided her to kneel beside me and we clasped hands, kissing sloppily and sucking at each other's soft lips, out hard smooth cocks hanging out of our little panties and peeking out from under our dresses. Daddy cradled our heads as we kissed, watching us proudly.

"Yess...mmmm such sweet gurls... Are you ready for Daddy to feed you now?"

We turned and looked up at him obediently, nodding with excited smiles on our faces.

"Yes Daddy!" I blurted out.

"Yes Daddy... please... we're soo hungry!" Amy giggled.

Daddy slid his boxers off and stood before us completely naked and my mouth dropped open as my eyes landed on his enormous hard cock. It was so big! Bigger and thicker than the dildos had been, at least nine inches and rock hard, pulsing as it stood erect, inches from our faces.

"That's it Jenny, go on... it's all for my good gurls..." He said as he gently pulled our heads to his dick. I pursed my plump lips and kissed his thick head as Amy dragged her tongue along his shaft. I could barely fit his head between my lips but I did, moaning as I swirled my tongue around and his big cock filled my entire mouth. I pulled back gasping and Amy took a turn, her eyes watering as she forced his cock into her mouth, then it was my turn again. We swapped him back and forth, each taking him deeper every time as he moaned and looked down at us proudly. We each took a side, our tongues pressed together as we slid our wet sissy mouths up and down his thick shaft, drooling down our chins as we sucked with wild abandon. We stared into each other's eyes as we made out, his cock throbbing between us as we sucked him like two good sissy gurls.

I was so content, so free. I'd finally discovered who I was and where I was supposed to be. I was Jenny. Jenny the sissy. My purpose on this earth was to dress pretty and service hard cocks. Amy and I batted our long eyelashes as we looked up at Daddy and he fed us his massive erection, smiling down at us and loving every minute.

"Yesss... that's it... suck Daddy's big cock..." He said and we obliged. I cradled his heavy balls as Amy's tongue worked his shaft, our lips coming together as we sucked his smooth head in and out of our eager hungry mouths. Then he took Amy's head in his hands and pushed his cock into her, deep. Her lips pressed all the way to the base as her eyes watered and she gagged slightly as his erection filled her throat. He pulled out and she gasped for breath, whimpering, "Thank you Daddy..." Then it was my turn. He held the sides of my head as I parted my lips and relaxed my throat and he pushed in, gently but firmly, tears running down my cheeks as his huge cock filled my mouth and throat. He held me like that for a moment, allowing me so savor the sensation of fullness as his thick daddy dick stretched my throat and I drooled down his heavy smooth balls. He pulled out and I struggled to catch my breath, dazed and dizzy as I thanked him and Amy wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek "Tha.. thank you daddy... thank you for feeding me your big cock..."

"You're welcome, Jenny." He said, running his fingers through my curly blond pig tails. "Daddy knows just what his pretty sissies need."

He then directed us to stand and move to the bed. Amy and I stood and bent over at the waist, our arms on the fuzzy pink comforter and tight eager sissy asses up in the air. He slipped our panties to the side, massaging the bases of our plugs as our hard gurl cocks hung pulsing between our smooth thighs. Then he took our plugs, one in each hand and slowly pulled them out, causing us to cry out with joy and grip the comforter as they slipped out of our smooth, juicy boipussies.

"You gurls got Daddy's cock so hard and wet," He said as he massaged his wet fingers against our holes. "I'm all ready to fuck your sweet pussies now, would you like that?"

In excited unison we said, "Yes Daddy!"

"I want to see you suck your toys while I fuck you." He commanded and I pulled both dildos from the head board and handed the blue one to Amy. She held the base in her hands and took it deep into her throat as Daddy gripped her hips and pressed his cock into her.

"Mmmmmphhh..."She moaned, her voice muffled by the dildo. Her eyes rolled back as she deep throated the toy and Daddy began pumping his hips. She looked so sexy, the ecstasy practically dripping off of her as she moaned. The recurring sound of her petticoat ruffling with each of Daddy's hip thrusts as he pumped her full of his big cock. I took the purple dildo in my mouth, sucking it as far as I could, listening to Amy's moans as the bed shook and I anticipated my turn on Daddy's dick.

I felt Daddy position himself behind me and I braced myself as he pushed his thick cock head into me. I shuddered and pressed back into him, his cock hitting all the right spots as I pushed the dildo down my throat. Gagging slightly and quivering all over as he began pumping, sending waves of sexual bliss straight to my brain as my throbbing erection began leaking precum. He was so big! Much bigger than Mr Miller. The sensation of being filled by two enormous cocks at once had transformed me into a living sissy doll and I loved it. Daddy held my hips in place as he fucked me, each thrust blurring my vision and solidifying my role as an obedient sissy. It felt amazing, I was in love with being fucked and never wanted it to end.

"Oh yes Jenny... Good gurl... Your pussy is sooo tight!" Daddy moaned as he drove deeper, filling me completely and pressing his heavy balls against mine. Then he slid out and resumed fucking Amy, then me again, taking turns filling our sissy pussies with his wonderful daddy dick, back and forth for what seemed like hours, reducing both of us to whimpering, trembling, mindless fuck dolls. My head was spinning, completely lost in the moment and I'd never been so happy in my life.

He pulled out of me and got onto the bed, laying in the center and stroking his erection.

"Now I don't want Mommy to get angry that I wrinkled your pretty dresses so I want you to take them off." He ordered and Amy and I offered an exhausted, "Yes Daddy" before helping each other slip them off over our heads, laying them carefully over the chair in the corner of the room. Wearing the dress had been an enormous turn on but now, standing there in only my white stockings, bra and panties made me feel so feminine and exposed. My gaze traced all over Amy's smooth lithe body, her hard nipples poking through her baby blue bra as her hairless cock hung hard out of the side of her matching satin panties. We looked so sexy. If I were still a straight guy, I'd have wanted to fuck us both too.

Daddy pulled Amy down to kiss him and she obliged, holding her long brown pigtails back and sucking his tongue. He turned to me and gestured to his hard juicy cock. "Climb on sweetie, Daddy's gonna take you for a ride."

My heart was pounding as I climbed up on the bed and straddled Daddy, facing him. I positioned myself over his cock and slowly eased myself down, moaning as I slid him inside my boipussy. This angle felt incredible, so much different than taking him from behind. I leaned back placing my hands on his muscular thighs to steady myself as I started pumping my hips, up and down, his big dick sliding in and out of me as I let out a high pitched wail of joy. The heels of my black Mary janes holding me steady as I rode, my curly pigtails bouncing with each thrust, my long hard sissy cock slapping against his stomach as I shook and moaned. I'd never been fucked like this before, every nerve ending in my body was alive and my eyes rolled back in my head as I was completely overcome with pure sexual euphoria.

"Yes Amy, give Daddy a taste of your sweet gurl cock..." Daddy said as Amy knelt beside his head. He took her hard cock between his lips and began sucking. "Mmmmm..." He moaned as I rode his cock like a gurl possessed. Amy stared into my eyes as she squeezed her left nipple through her thin bra, looking as dazed and lost in the throes of pleasure as I felt. Suddenly I felt my orgasm building, rushing in from all sides as Daddy's cock filled me over and over and over and I was completely powerless to hold back.

"Daddyyyy.... I'm cumminnnnnnngggg!" I wailed as his hand gripped my trembling cock and my body spasmed, my hips bucking and shaking involuntarily as the orgasm tore through my body. My cock erupted shooting gobs of white sissy cum all over Daddy's stomach and chest, squealing as I came so hard that I nearly passed out. But Daddy wasn't done yet. I gasped for breath, my body tingling all over as he started thrusting faster, pumping his cock into my tight sissy pussy, faster and faster. Amy started to moan and I could tell she was close too as Daddy lovingly sucked her smooth gurl cock. Suddenly she yelped, "Oh... OH OH OOOOOOOOOHHH...!" And her body convulsed as she came as I watched her sweet sissy cum drip from Daddy's lips. That must have been what he was waiting for because a moment later he stopped thrusting and pushed me back, letting out a loud masculine moan, his beautiful hard cock erupting, shooting hot white cum all over my stomach, panties and smooth cock.

I collapsed on the bed, completely spent, unable to speak or even think straight. He pulled me up to lay beside him, cuddled up to his muscular toned body as he slipped his arm around me. Amy melted down on his other side and he lay on his back, breathing heavily and cradling both of us in his strong arms. He kissed each of us on the forehead as Amy and I nuzzled our faces into his chest. Amy traced her fingers through the pool of cum on Daddy's stomach and offered them to me, without hesitation I took her glistening fingers in my mouth, sucking gently and savoring the taste. Then I did the same to her, feeding my cum to her as we gazed into each other's eyes over Daddy's heaving chest.

"Good gurls..." Daddy whispered, "Such good sissy gurls..." before kissing each of us on our foreheads again.

"Well it looks like you three had fun." Surprised I turned to see Mrs Cooper standing at the foot of the bed smiling.

"Oh yes. We certainly did, my darling." Daddy laughed. "Amy was just introducing me to her little friend Jenny." I blushed beet red and Amy giggled.

"Mmmmm, Jenny's a lovely gurl," Mrs Cooper said, smiling as she looked at the cum all over her husband's chest and chin. "I'm so glad you hit it off. Are you having a nice time Jenny?"

"Yes Mrs Cooper. Thank you. I'm having a very good time." I smiled through my post orgasmic daze.

"I'm glad to hear it. Amy? Would you like for Jenny to sleep over tonight?"

Amy's face lit up. "Oh yes Mommy, can she?" She asked excitedly.

"Would you like to sleep over Jenny?" She asked and my heart began to race again.

"Yes please, Mrs Cooper!" I giggled.

"Ok then." She said, smiling warmly. "Now you gurls get cleaned up and put on your nighties and come down for dinner."

"Yes Mommy." Amy said.

Daddy sat up and stood, leaning in and kissing his wife with his cum soaked lips.

"And you!" She giggled. "You go get cleaned up too, naughty boy!" And slapped his ass as they headed out of the room.

I turned to Amy, the two of us sharing a look of exhausted sissy lust.

"Wait..." I said, "I don't have any pajamas here..."

Amy giggled. "Don't worry about that... I definitely have something you can wear..."

We laughed before snuggling up together, our hands clasped together and long legs intertwined, sharing soft sleepy kisses like two good gurls.

THE END.

(Copyright 2024 tightpantsxx)

12