Play it by Ear Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers

He was still rolling his balls about in one hand but his other hand was now slowly stroking his cock—from top to bottom and then back up to roll over the head and acquire more lube from his leaking slit. I had reached down and carefully spread my swollen pussy lips so the inflamed flesh behind them was obvious and he could probably see into my hole. My hands were busy massaging my breasts and pinching and pulling on the nipples. It felt so good. I had been horny ever since I got off the phone with my mother.

"What would you have done with that slutty secretary Sam? If you could have? Did you daydream about how you would fuck her and get her off? Did you Sam?"

"Fuck yes. Do you want to hear about it Melinda. You are such a horny slut; I know you want to hear what I would have done to her."

I had slipped one hand down to my sex now and was stroking a couple of fingers in and out of my cunt. I was so wet. It felt delicious. "Sure," I said. "Tell me how you would have fucked this slutty little secretary."

"I would have stood in front of her so I was looking down the front of her barely buttoned blouse and asked, 'I've heard you are a horny little slut that really likes to fuck. Is that true?' That's when she would have picked up my hands and placed them on her nice round tits so I could massage them."

"I'm sure she would have looked up at me and asked, 'What do you think?'"

"My response would have been, 'Oh I think it's true what everybody says about you; that you are a horny slut that just loves cock.' Then I would have taken her hand and put it on my trousers so she could rub my hardon through my pants."

"Oh that's so nasty Sam," I said. "You would have been standing right there in the office fondling each other while you pulled each other's clothes off. What if someone had come in?"

"I would have told him to get the fuck out and stay away for an hour while I fucked the slut."

This was all too fast and crude for a real seduction but it was making me even hornier so . . . why not? And my fingers felt so good sawing in and out of my slippery cunt. "And when you got her naked Sam. Then what you would have done?" I asked.

"I would have turned her around and said, 'Lean over the desk slut and spread your legs so I can fuck that juicy looking cunt of yours'."

"And would you have fucked her then Sam? Would you have fucked the horny little slut? Right there in an empty office? Fucking her from behind like you do me?" I had both hands working on my pussy now, one hand finger fucking me and the other lightly stroking my pussy lips. I could feel an orgasm creeping up on me. It was going to be a big one. Sam was stroking his cock faster now using both hands while his balls swung freely below him.

"Fuck yes. I would have fucked her right there at her desk in full view of anyone in the office across the street. That was the hottest part, being watched by everyone in that other office. I had my hands on her hips, holding a plump little globe in each hand as I was slowly sliding my cock in and out of her cunt. She was tight, and so hot; just so hot and wet. As I picked up the pace I could hear the squishing noise my cock makes when it slides in and out of a juicy cunt. Just like when I fuck you Melinda."

"What about the slutty little secretary. What is she doing?"

"Hah. The horny slut is groaning and crying with each stroke of my cock. In between she is talking a filthy streak about how she loves my big hard cock. Just like you do Melinda."

I was getting close. I could feel an orgasm just holding out there wanting to make me cum so hard. It looked like Sam was getting close too. His balls were pulled up tight against his body now and the head of his cock was swollen and dark, angry looking. "Oh fuck Sam," I said. "This is so good. I'm getting really close. Make me cum Sam. Did she scream when she came. Did you make that horny little slut scream?"

He groaned, using his hand around the base of his cock to hold back his climax. "Yes she screamed. Just a long string of obscenities while her cunt clamped down on my cock."

"Go ahead Sam. Let yourself cum. I want to see you squirt. Squirt your hot jism all over your chest." I was holding back on my climax. I wanted to see his big, beautiful cock squirt a load of cum all over him.

Sam groaned and then his cock began to squirt stream after stream of cum across his throat, his chest, his belly, with the last dribs just running down his still rigid cock and over the hand that was remained around his cock. That was when I let myself cum with a scream and a string of obscenities that carried on through wave after wave of orgasm. My cunt pushed my fingers out with a gush of juice and I felt my toes cramp. My vision narrowed but I could still see Sam's big, beautiful cock with his cum dripping down it. My god how I loved that cock, I thought.

We were silent, gasping for breath. Eventually we came around and I said, "Oh fuck. that was magnificent. No wonder my Mother is unhappy if she has lost that from my Dad. I so love you Sam. I want you back here to do that and worse things in person."

"Thursday, lover. I will be back on Thursday night. Then we can talk about the Gustafson's party on Saturday."

"Oh yeah, that," I said. "I hadn't thought about it today. My Mother's problem was distracting. You were distracting. I think we should go and just 'play it by ear.'"

"So do I but let's talk about it on Friday. I want to make sure we are on the same page," he said. "Now we need to sleep. I have work to do in the morning."

"Good night lover."

"Good night." The screen faded and I shut down the computer and went to bed.

Tuesday

Tuesday more or less picked up where Monday had left off—with a mid-morning call from my Mother. I was concerned when my cell phone showed who the caller was but I tried to be upbeat when I answered:

"Hi Mom. What's up?"

"Oh I'm glad you're here. I wanted to talk some more about my 'romantic problem.'"

Oh oh, I thought. Have things gotten worse? But I waited in silence for her to talk.

"There was something I forgot to tell you about your Father yesterday."

"What was that?" I was dreading the answer.

"Well a few weeks ago he went to see our family doctor, you know Dr. James."

"Yes?" I responded still feeling like I was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"So last night Bob and I talked and he told me that he had explained his problem to Dr. James."

"And?"

"Well it seems that Dr. James diagnosed his problem as mild depression. Apparently a sixty-fifth birthday does that to some folks."

"Okay and what did the Doctor prescribe?"

"He gave him some pills; Prozac or something like that I think. But he told him he had to keep taking them and they might take a while to work."

"And Dad hadn't told you any of this?"

"No, but he hasn't been very communicative lately."

"So you told me yesterday."

"But here is the good part. Yesterday evening he said the pills were working and he was feeling much better."

"Well that's great Mom. But what about your 'romantic problem?' Did you talk about that last night?"

"We did. It was just great. He was willing to talk about it and said he understood why I had been distressed."

"Was he willing to do anything about it?"

"'Sort of. At first he just asked me if I had been getting laid by either of two gentlemen from our church he had suggested. I said 'No. I was kind of hoping for you to come around. Just how recovered are you?'"

"'He looked at me and laughed. It was the first time he had laughed in weeks. But Melinda you won't believe what he said next. He looked at me and said, 'You are still the horny little slut I married aren't you?'"

"I laughed and asked if he was ready to 'accommodate' me. He asked what I mean by 'accommodate' and I responded with 'fuck me'".

'He looked at me for a long time and said he wasn't sure if he was quite ready for that but he did think he could enjoy a blow job tonight and then he added, 'and take your sweater and bra off so I can see those big soft tits of yours. I love those tits.'"

"Wow. What did you do Mom?"

"Well first I stripped my sweater and bra off so I was naked from the waist up. This didn't seem like a time to negotiate. Then I crawled across the floor to where he was sitting with my tits swinging back and forth. After that I gave him the best blow job I knew how to do. He didn't last long and when he came he blew his cum all over my face and my tits. My god he had a lot of cum. I suppose sitting in a chair feeling depressed for months will do that to you."

"Then I sat back on the floor and pulled my dress up to my waist, peeled my panties off and began to masturbate, right there in front of him with his cum dripping off my face and running down my chest. He just sat back watching me with a smile on his face while he fondled his softened cock. It didn't recover but he seemed to be enjoying his fondling and enjoying watching me. It didn't take me long before I came pretty hard sitting there in front of him with my legs spread, his cum covering me and my fingers in my cunt and rubbing my clit while I screamed like there was no tomorrow. Then I crawled up in his lap and we kissed for a long time; until we went to bed. Unfortunately I got his cum all over his pajamas so he had to put on a clean pair."

"You should have gone to bed naked," I said.

"He's not quite ready for that, but we will get there."

"And what about today," I asked.

"I don't know. He got up early and went for a walk. First time he has done that in three months."

"That's really great," Mom. "Sam and I were worried."

"Sam? What did you tell Sam? He will think his mother-in-law is some kind of slut."

I laughed. He married me didn't he? Why would he be worried about a mother-in-law that is just like his slutty wife?"

"Oh I guess not. Well I hope not."

"Don't worry."

"But Mom, do let me know how things go. We were worried about you last night."

"Not to worry Melinda. Now that you know all my little secrets there is no reason not to keep you posted." After a moment's silence she said, "Oh I hear him coming in now. I better go. Bye."

"Bye."

When I got off the phone with Mom I sent a brief text to Sam telling him I had spoken to Mom today and that Dad was doing much better.

"A successful seduction?" Sam asked.

"Not quite a complete seduction," I responded.

"What is an incomplete seduction?"

"A very successful blow job."

"Oh yes. I see."

He was silent for a moment or two before I received another text from him, "You know that cute little blonde secretary I was telling you about last night?"

"Yes. Are you about to tell me that she really exists?"

"Well yes she does exist. Her name is Chelsey. But everything else I told you about her was made up."

A pause in the texts.

"Except for the part about her cute round ass and her big round tits. Oh and the part about her short skirt. Those parts were true."

"Okaaaaaay,' I texted. "And is there something else real about her that you want to tell me?"

"No . . . well just that she does seem to be quite horny. She brought some papers over to me this morning and I saw her stop and release the top two buttons on her blouse before she came up to where I was working. Then when she handed them to me she leaned forward giving me a great view."

"Oh did she now? And what did you do Sam?"

"Nothing really. Well I licked my lips. She smiled when she saw me do that. Then she wiggled her butt as she walked away. I think I was blushing."

I was laughing now. I typed, "The only thing I can tell you Sam is 'play it by ear'."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. I am going to the gym this afternoon and if Lars comes around I plan on 'playing it by ear' with him. Unless you object?"

"No," he responded. "I guess we will both just have to 'play it by ear.' Let me know how things go at the gym."

"Fine. You do the same with Chelsey."

"I wasn't planning on doing anything with Chelsey."

"Yes, but I suspect she may have plans for you."

"Oh. I hadn't thought about that."

Hmm, I thought as I dropped my phone back into my purse. Our definition of 'play it by ear,' seems to be getting broader all the time.

Nothing else of significance happened on Tuesday. I went for a long run in the park while I tried not to think about all the recent complications in my life: the Gustafsons' party coming up on Saturday; my Mother's 'Romantic' problem; our seemly ever-expanding definition of 'play it by ear'; Lars; and oh yes, that little slut Chelsey. Life can get complicated.

Wednesday

LOL. Everyone was naughty on Wednesday.

I'll start with Mom. She called me first thing on Wednesday morning with a lurid tale of Dad's near full recovery. Just about dinner time on Tuesday evening she heard a knock at the door. When she opened it she found Charles, one of the men from her church that Dad had said would be a good candidate for an affair for her. They said hello and he explained that Bob had asked him to come by. When they walked into the kitchen Bob was opening a bottle of wine. The three of them sat around the table for nearly an hour killing two bottles of wine discussing the advantages of open marriage and the different approaches couples take. It became obvious to Mom that on at least this occasion 'open marriage' would mean she should have sex with Charles while Dad watched.

"That's shocking Mom," I said.

"Well that's what I thought too—at first. But after most of a bottle of wine and a lot of discussion about sex, the idea didn't seem as offensive as it had sounded at first. Plus you must remember that the concept wasn't totally foreign to your Father and me after our longstanding relationship with Jenny and Carl. You need to understand Melinda, giving Bob a blow job on Monday night just kind of scratched my itch (if you know what I mean). But after a lot of wine I decided it had only made me hornier. Shock was rather quickly replaced by lust."

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"Well the two guys weren't getting anywhere. I could tell what they wanted but neither one of them could work up the courage to come right out and say it. Someone had to take charge here. So I pushed my chair back and said 'Charles come over here. That's it. Just sit on the table in front of me.' Then while my husband watched with a gleam in his eyes I opened Charles' pants and pulled his cock out. It wasn't really stiff yet, but I could tell he was aroused. I sucked on it until it was good and hard. Then I stood up and peeled my clothes off so I was standing naked in front of Charles and your father. Your Dad had pulled his own cock out and begun jacking it while he watched me sucking on Charles (another good sign I thought). He had the gall to say, 'See Charlie I told you she was a great cock sucker.'

"Charles still had a deer in the headlights look, but I ignored as I sat on his lap, my legs split on either side of his, while I used my hands to stroke his cock and dangled my tits right in front of his face. Your always helpful Father spoke up again, 'Go on suck'm Charlie. She loves it when I suck on her tits.' I ignored Bob, but it felt great when Charles began to suckle on me."

Mom went on with a lot more lurid detail, but the thrust of the story was that she had wound-up on her back on the kitchen table groaning in lust while Charlie fucked her to two huge orgasms. Bob got into the act playing with her tits while Charles fucked her and then after Charles had climaxed spraying his cum all over her face and chest, Dad had sat on a chair between her legs and eating her to another screaming orgasm. She wound up with both men's cum all over her face and chest and feeling more sexually satisfied than she had been in months.

By the time the call was over I was horny as hell. But that took care of one of the problems I had been worrying about. My Mother's 'romantic problem' appeared to be solved. I decided the next problem to tackle was Lars. My problem with Lars was simply that I was wondering what sex with him would be like without Astrid standing there issuing instructions. Astrid can be quite controlling. The sex with Lars had been good, but I was wondering if it might not be better without Astrid supervising?

I put on my sexiest exercise outfit (have you ever noticed how men always workout in shorts and an old T-shirt while women go to the gym in gleaming spandex designed to show every curve they have. Go figure). But for what I had in mind my workout outfit was just the right item. I was planning on a workout, but not with the exercise equipment. I did not include a bra or panties.

When I got to the gym, I asked the girl at the front desk if Lars was in.

"Yeah, she said popping her gum. "I think he just finished teaching a yoga class, so he is probably in his office."

"Thanks," I waived at her as I walked away and down the hall that led to Lars' office. I opened the door and looked in without knocking. Lars was sitting with his back to me looking at a computer screen. Surprise, surprise. He was looking at a porn site. He had a hand in his lap that I assumed was rubbing his cock through his shorts.

"Hello Lars. Looks like you found something interesting there."

Recognizing my voice (I assume) he rotated in his office chair and said, "Yes I have. Astrid is traveling and I just spent an hour watching a bunch of horny thirty-something broads flaunting their bodies at me in their skintight yoga outfits, so I have to make do." He made no effort to hide the obscene bulge in his shorts. "But perhaps I've just found something more interesting."

"And what might that be," I asked.

"You," he responded. "I'm glad I didn't lock the door. It might have been embarrassing with some people but not with you."

"Hmm. You presume a lot," I said. But my disapproving tone was obviously a fraud as I was peeling my clothing off. Within moments I was standing in the still open door with nothing on but a pair of trainers.

"Apparently not," he said as he pushed his shorts down over his nearly erect dick. "but perhaps you should close and lock the door. I have forty-five minutes before my next yoga class starts. We wouldn't want to waste any of it dealing with an interruption."

I closed and locked the door and turned to find Lars standing before me his now fully erect dick in hand.

"There's no need for foreplay, Lars. Just fuck me." I couldn't believe how slutty, how wanton, I was being. It was all my Mother's fault. Her description of my Father's recovery had made me unbelievably horny and I felt like I needed to be fucked as bad as she had. I pushed the papers on Lars' desk into a heap on the floor and lay back on it, my legs spread in invitation.

Lars spent the next forty-five minutes fucking me; every minute of it. When he finally brought me to my third orgasm he took a moment to achieve his own climax spraying a massive load of cum across my face and chest before jumping into his shorts and shirt to run to the class waiting for his instructions. He was gone for a brief moment when the door opened again and his arm reached in and tossed me a towel. "Here. You're going to need this."

He was right. I was sitting in his desk chair naked but for my trainers which had somehow been forgotten in our rush. I had with cum smeared across my face and chest. I sat there for a while moping his cum from my body and thinking about what I had just done. Even when I had fucked college professors, I hadn't been that wanton about it. Of course they hadn't been that good either. Lars could fuck much better than them. And he was better without help from Astrid.

Hmm that got me down to two problems; well three: what would the party on Saturday night be like; what was Sam up two with the little slut Chelsey; and just how far could we stretch the limits of play it by ear and still be married? I suspected that Saturday night's party might answer the final question.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers