Play it by Ear Ch. 05

Story Info
Love and lust before and at a swingers party.
14k words
4.8
7.1k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

This is the fifth chapter in a tale of married couple, Sam and Melinda Anderson, just entering their thirties who decided they needed to spice up their sex life by engaging in sex with others. The exact scope of their extra marital hall pass is a bit vague and has been expressed by them as 'play it by ear.' So far their extracurricular activities have been restricted to sex with another couple, Lars and Astrid Gustafson. Astrid is a sex counselor whose approach to life and her professional maxim is "everyone is better off with more extramarital sex." Lars is a devastatingly handsome manager of a gym who's expresses his spouse's view as, "monogamy is a bad habit." At the close of our last chapter, Melinda had just told Sam that they were invited to a party at Lars and Astrid's home in an upcoming weekend to "meet other of their friends." Sam and Melinda suspect that it will be a swingers party. In this chapter, Melinda acts as the narrator.

Hi I'm Melinda. Sam agreed to let me tell you about the events of this chapter because . . . well I guess because I was the naughtiest of the two of us. LOL. While Sam was off working this week I was very naughty (okay he was a bit naughty also). Of course he was back for the Gustafson's party and he was plenty naughty at that event. Everyone was naughty at that event, but I will get to that part later.

Saturday

The week started off with a languid weekend. Sam and I slept in on Saturday and then spent most of the afternoon in bed making slow delicious love. I know there are lots of ways to have sex, but a few hours lying in bed with Sam as we kiss and kiss and kiss and then he nibbles at my neck and fondles and suckles on my tits and then fingers me and slowly bathes my pussy in lust with his long tongue until I am just hanging on the edge of my first orgasm of the day which he triggers with an assault on my clit while I thrash through wave after wave of orgasm; yum what a way to start a weekend.

Then I sucked him until he came. And yes I swallowed it, every last drop. We went back to kissing until Sam recovered. By then I was aroused and we had a long slow fuck—nothing too violent or wild. Just a bit of spooning followed by a good solid missionary fuck that brought the two of us to beautifully coordinated climaxes.

We slept again until dinner time. After I flashed the pizza dude (yes I was a little naughty on Saturday) we had great fun smearing pizza topping all over each other and licking it off. Then Sam fucked me as I was bent over the kitchen table. Just lovely. What else are Saturdays for?

Sunday

On Sunday we went to church and sat in the back pew so I could flash Sam like I had a couple of weeks ago. Sam was a little upset when I did that before, but I think he just enjoyed it this time. No one was looking back and we were discrete about it, but it was definitely naughty when I turned towards Sam and put one foot up on the pew while I spread my legs apart and pulled my skirt up. I wasn't wearing any panties so he watched me as I stroked my pussy with my fingers and then slid a finger into my cunt. It was so nasty. I was loving it. I even sucked on my finger after I pulled it out. Sam just looked at me and shook his head, but he was grinning. I think he is getting used to the new me. Plus he had a big tent in his slacks, which also showed me he wasn't unhappy.

After the service we sat in the front of his pickup in the church parking lot until everyone was gone. Then I gave him a great blow job. He needed it after watching me masturbate during the church service.

Then that I drove him to the airport so he could catch a plane to LA. Sigh. I didn't want him to leave. But the big software sale he had made was taking a lot of time and attention to finalize so . . . he went to LA and I went home and did the laundry.

But before he left I asked him how I could live without him for a week. He said, "play it by ear," which was our code for . . . well it's unclear exactly what the translation of that code is. But so far it seems to have permitted each of us to do things with Lars and Astrid that most people wouldn't have approved of. Still I may have stretched the boundaries a bit while he was away in LA. But I think he did too.

Monday

Monday started out as a ho-hum day. I had planned to spend some time at the gym in the afternoon, but I wound up spending a long time on the phone with my mother listening to her problems with her husband. My mother and I had never discussed our sex lives; god forbid her knowing about how Sam and I were 'playing it by ear' of late. When it had come time for our mother-daughter chat as I was growing up she had given me a book to read. Talking to her daughter about her or my sex life just wasn't something she wanted any part of.

But today she wanted to tell me about her 'romantic' problems with my Father, Bob who she also liked to refer to as her husband. She beat around the bush a lot because she was obviously uncomfortable talking to me about the subject, but she told me it had reached the point where she just had to talk to someone.

Mom was very careful about her word choices; nothing that she would view as crude or unlady like. That just made the conversation longer and more difficult. It was like talking to someone in code.

Eventually I figured out that when she complained about her romantic life, she was referring to her sex life. Her problem was that she just wasn't getting laid often enough, as in not at all. Her husband (my Father) it appeared, having reached his mid-sixties had simply decided to "shut down" as Mom put it. Eventually I tired of her beating around the bush and tried to push her into the vernacular so we could have a real conversation.

"Mom what I think what you are telling me is that you aren't getting laid enough."

"Well actually not at all. Ever since your Father's recent birthday he has just ignored anything I said or did to entice him. I am only fifty and I'm not ready for that lifestyle yet."

"Did you try, 'Bob, let's fuck'?" I asked.

She was silent and I said, "I know you don't talk like that, but sometimes you have to be upfront about things Mom."

"I just don't think it's nice to talk like that with my daughter."

"Okay, but have you tried talking like that with your Dad. A lot of people like to talk dirty, Mom."

She laughed, a good sign I thought. "We used to. My god he had a foul mouth when we were younger."

"And that was okay with you?"

"Oh yes. I mean he shocked me a bit the first time or two. But when I got used to it I and found it very . . . arousing I guess is the word. Pretty soon I was talking that way too. But just when we were having sex I mean . . . or getting ready too . . . or thinking about it. You know just those times."

"Yeah Mom, I get it. You don't talk that way to the clerk at the grocery store. But what you are really telling me was that it was a turn on; for you I mean."

"Oh yes. For both of us. Once he started with his filthy talk we could keep the romance going most of the night.

"You mean the fucking." I corrected her.

"Okay, yes fucking. Fucking and a lot of other things. Your Father could be very creative. Sometimes when we had company in the living room and we were in the kitchen serving up dinner he would whisper lewd suggestions about what he was going to do to me once they left; and what he wanted me to do for him; or even grope my . . . well you know."

"What else would he do?" I asked. That question opened her up. I almost wondered if I shouldn't have asked it.

Mom responded with a long litany of graphicly described sexual activities: oral sex (cock sucking and pussy eating); a myriad of creative cock in pussy fucking positions (I almost wanted to take notes on some of them to see if it could really be done); fingering and hand jobs (fingers really are great sex tools); a bit of anal (although Mom said it was uncomfortable and she only did it to satisfy Dad. She finally cured him of it when she pegged him with a big dildo he had given her for a Valentines present); exhibitionism and voyeurism ( they loved to fuck or at least finger each other in semi-public or even public places if they thought they could get away with it); a bit of BDSM (just one or the other being tied down and blind folded and the like. No pain involved other than perhaps a little nipple twisting or spanking); and of course mutual masturbation (sometimes even while fully dressed when necessary to hide it in a public place). Her list went on and on and was filled with detailed descriptions of specific times they had done many of the lewd things she claimed.

I asked her about whether they had sex with others.

"No," she said. "We were quite monogamous. Well mostly. We did try a swingers party once but those people were little too intense for us. But then of course there was our relationship with Carl and Jennifer. We traded partners with them a few times a year for, . . . oh gosh decades. Until Carl had prostate surgery and couldn't get it up anymore. All the fun kind of went out of it without Carl's lovely dick. They live in a retirement home now."

"Mom, those were our next-door neighbors. Jenny used to bake cookies for us."

"Well, yes that's true, but we were all very careful to 'keep it from the kids,' as Jenny used to say. When their kids and you and your siblings were still at home we would take turns with one of the four of us looking after both sets of kids while the other three slipped next door for a three-way or a two-way depending on who was around and how we had set up the kid minding."

"I thought you said a few times a year?"

"Oh well it was a bit more than that. If it hadn't been for our collective children we might have moved in together. We were a pretty active foursome for quite a few years. It was such fun sneaking around so you and their kids wouldn't know that all of us were getting laid by the neighbors. I remember one time when your Dad was next door fucking Jenny and Carl and I were minding all of you as you played monopoly in the dining room. Carl and I were in the kitchen still fully dressed while he fingered me to an orgasm. It was so nasty. I was going to suck him off but you kids got in a fight over the Monopoly game and we had to go to the dining room and arbitrate."

She went on for I don't know, I guess at least fifteen minutes or maybe it was half an hour describing her past sex life with Dad and the neighbors. I don't consider myself a prude, but I must admit I was a little shocked. It was not that I disapproved. I mean, given what Sam and I were doing, especially of late, how could I disapprove. It's just that she was my Mom. You don't expect to learn that your Mom loves to suck cocks—your Father and the neighbor. Who knew? Actually, who wanted to know? Most people wouldn't, but by the time she finished I was fascinated and getting very horny.

"So let me get this straight Mom," I said. "You and my Father had a wild sex life . . .

"Yeah it was great," she interrupted.

I realized that there is a reason why people don't want to know about their parent's sex lives. But now that I knew and I was going to have to deal with it. Besides, the problem wasn't what Mom had been doing with Dad and the neighbors those years when she was baking cookies and leading our girl scout troop. The real problem was that now she was miserable because her husband had shut down; and she wanted my help.

Have you talked to Dad about your Romantic problem?" (Now it was me speaking in code).

"Well I've tried. But he just says he doesn't want to talk about it. He says it's his problem and he will deal with it."

"Have you talked to him about your problem?"

"My problem?"

"That you aren't getting laid enough," I said, abandoning the code.

"Oh. That. Yes I did."

"And what did he say."

"He told me to get it elsewhere. He even suggested a couple of men I could try to seduce."

"Dad told you to go fuck someone else? He gave you a hall pass?" I asked in a shocked tone.

"Yes but we had been doing that with the neighbors for years and it went both ways. Sometimes I would tell him to go get laid by Jenny."

"Hmm," I said. "Who knew?"

"Well not really anyone. We were careful about that. But besides, that's not what I want. I want him back the way he was. I guess that's the romance part."

Now I finally understood what she had meant when she started the conversation by telling me she had a romance problem, but we had certainly taken a circuitous and very lewd route to get there.

As she kept talking (My Mom can do that, whether anyone is responding or not) I was thinking about the things Astrid had told us about the importance of extra-marital sex. Of course Astrid's focus was on both partners being engaged with others, but it seemed to me it should apply to my Mom's situation.

I tried to ask more about the men Dad had suggested. They both sounded like pretty good candidates to me; single men they knew from their church. "Why not give one of them a try Mom?"

"What if he's not as good as Bob?" she asked.

"I have a couple answers for that," I said:

"From what you tell me Dad is no good at all at the moment. I guess he is okay to chat with over dinner about the weather and politics, but that's not the problem is it?"

"No. You're right. That's not the problem."

"Also you can't go into a relationship with another man expecting him to be just like Dad was before he shut down. If I didn't learn anything else while I was slutting about in college it was that each man is different. Not necessarily better or worse; some are, some aren't. But they are almost certainly going to be different. Sometimes I think the difference was more a function of where my head was at when a particular hook-up occurred."

"You were a slut in college?" she asked.

Oops. I hadn't meant to get into my own sex life. "Ahhh . . ."

"Don't worry about it," she interrupted as I tried to come up with a response. "I was a slut in college too. After all it was the sixties."

I laughed. "Well what else is college for Mom if you don't take the opportunity to be a slut. It's just full of horny men."

"Isn't that the truth," she said with a chuckle. "But tell me?" she asked. "Tell me about some of the men you did while you were in college?"

How had the tables been turned on this conversation? What the hell, I thought. I spent the next half an hour or more telling her about all the men I had screwed in my first three years in college (and there were a lot); how I started out giving hand jobs but quickly moved to blow jobs once I realized how much I loved cock sucking (yeah the speaking in code was over now); and what happened to my virginity (a threesome with two guys I met at a frat house party my freshman year); how I would go on dates with no underwear because I wanted to make sure I got laid; and how I fucked a professor in his office for a better grade ( well actually a couple of professors. It worked better than reading the materials in some classes). There was lots of detail about how different guys did things differently: slow; fast (Mom laughed and said, "Don't you hate it when they cum before you are even started?") gentle; rough; small or big (as in hardly there, too big to enjoy, or oh so just right sized); one or done or up all night. My descriptions went on and on with Mom echoing them from her college experience.

"What about Sam," she asked. "What was he like?"

Ouch I thought. This question is getting a little too close to home. "Well he was a virgin when I met him. I kind of had to train him up in all the kinky things I liked."

"Just like your Father," she responded. " he was ten years older than me but I'm not sure he even read dirty magazines and masturbated before he met me. Not a serious problem. He was a quick learner. And besides, even when we weren't fucking he was just so nice to be around. So I taught him to fuck, eat pussy, and some other stuff and I married him. It was the best of two worlds, great sex and great company, a shoulder to cry on when life wasn't going right and someone to help me celebrate when things were."

"It was the same with Sam," I said. "I had to teach him about sex and while I was doing that I fell in love with him. I mean the rest of him; not just his prick, his long tongue, and his nasty fingers. So I married him. He is still pretty creative," I added, not sure I should since I didn't want to get into our recent activities with Lars and Astrid.

The more we talked the more I realized how much alike we were and the more sympathetic I became to her 'romantic problem.' Eventually we talked ourselves out. I'm afraid I didn't give her a solution to her 'romantic problem,' but we did have just about the best mother daughter chat in history. I promised to be available to talk further.

After we ended our call I thought about how bad it would be not to have Sam to listen to my problems, to tease, and to tease me, to tell jokes to and laugh with and to fuck me silly. And this new play it by ear strategy seemed alike a good addition to an otherwise perfect relationship.

That night I had a long phone call with Sam. As usual it was a face time call with each of us able to see the other clearly on a computer screen in front of us. I told him about my call with Mom including all the details of her sex life both before and after marriage. We laughed about a lot of it, especially the part about Mom and Bob occasionally nipping next door for a quickie with the other spouse in the neighbor's house. Ultimately we talked about how much we loved each other and what an important part of that love our sex life was. We both agreed that we would be lost if the other 'shut down' like my Father had, but that we would still be in love.

"I never want to lose the sex we have Sam," I said.

"Me neither."

"Good. Let's get naked and watch each other masturbate. We can talk dirty like my parents do or at least used to."

"Oh yeah," Sam responded. I could see him as he rose from his chair and quickly stripped off his clothes. His dick was about half engorged and hanging down like a nasty looking snake along one leg. It looked yummy.

"Oh, so hearing about my Mother's sex life has turned you on," I said.

"Yes. ... but I'm not volunteering to stand in for your Father. Too nasty."

"Ick," I agreed.

He grabbed his dick and wiggled it at me. "Now get you clothes off you slut. I want to hear just how dirty we can talk."

I rose from my chair and quickly stripped off my clothes. I was sitting in the kitchen with my laptop set up on the table before me. I pushed the chair back a bit and slouched. There was another chair close by and I stretched out one leg to rest it on the seat of the chair while I put my other foot to the outside of the chair I was sitting in. This left me spread out perfectly for Sam's viewing. He sat in a similar position before a desk in his hotel room slowly stroking his rapidly growing cock.

"God your cock looks good Sam. If I was there I would suck it all the way down my throat." (Never mind the fact that I had never succeeded in swallowing him. He was just too big.)

"Yes I'll bet you would you horny slut," he responded. "You're a world class cock sucker, just like your mother." He had one hand fondling the top of his now rigid prick, spreading the pre-cum leaking from it around the head and down onto the shaft. His other hand was fondling his big round balls which hung down loosely in a sack between his legs. He had slid far enough forward in his chair so they swung freely in front of the chair.

"Oh that cock of yours looks so good tonight. Was there some slutty secretary that you were ogling all day today?"

"Oh yeah," he responded picking up on my opening. "Just the cutest little blonde with a nice round ass that was barely covered by the tight short skirt. Her legs were a little plump but I didn't care when I was ogling her. It was her nice round ass I wanted. And those big round tits that sat up high on her chest."

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers