Play it by Ear Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me Hamish," I asked. "How does this party work? Do people pair up, like Sam and Lucinda seem to be doing, and go off to private rooms or is it just one big fuck fest here in the living room?" As I spoke I felt him release the ribbons that tied my halter top together behind my neck. It fell away leaving me naked from the waist up. I wasn't sure what was the most pleasurable, his hands that resumed the massaging of my bare ass, his lips which were nibbling the sensitive skin on the side of my neck, or the thrill of exposing myself to a room full of people. I'm not sure they noticed me that much since most of them, like Sam and Lucinda were occupied with each other. Those two had become more occupied as I saw that Lucinda had Sam's pants open and his rigid dick out for the world to see; and her to stroke.

Hamish pulled his lips away from the delightful things he was doing below my ears and to the sides of my throat to answer my question. "It depends on the individuals and their tastes. Some people come just to watch, like that couple over there on the couch, although they usually wind up naked and masturbating each other once things get going. Others like a private room or a semiprivate room. That's usually my choice." He had slid his hands up to cup my breasts now leaving me to continue grinding my hips against his firm cock.

"Semiprivate?" I asked.

"You leave the door open so others can watch and perhaps join in. An open door is an invitation." I felt my pussy clench at his words, and the twisting abuse he was giving my nipples.

"What about Lucinda?" I asked. She was on her knees now, sucking Sam's cock.

"Lucinda? She is very flexible." Hamish responded. "I think right now she is aware that Sam's wife is watching and she will want him to fuck her right here in the living room with you watching."

I continued to grind my ass against Hamish while I watched Lucinda sucking Sam's cock. She had one hand up under her dress now, obviously playing with her pussy.

"Do you want to watch?" Hamish asked. Lucinda had risen to her feet and pushed her dress down and away. She was naked now but for a pair of thigh high nylons tethered to a garter belt at her waist and a pair of killer, come fuck me black high heeled sandals. There were no panties to interfere with her obvious desires. Sam was rapidly disrobing, his rigid cock bobbing in the air as he moved to shed his clothing.

"Yes I think I would," I said, "but it would be nice if you could put a couple of those talented fingers of your is my cunt while I watch." I paused for a moment and said, "We can go to a 'semiprivate room' later."

"Of course." Hamish pulled up a tall bar stool and had me lean forward on it; my legs spread appropriately. He could have fucked me in that position, but he did as I requested and penetrated my cunt with his fingers while I watched Sam bend Lucinda over the back of a couch and fuck her ferociously. Between watching my husband fucking the trashy looking blonde and Hamish's slowly rotating fingers in my cunt I was very aroused. No risk of cumming but no interest in anything beyond what Hamish was doing to me and what Sam was doing to his new friend.

Sam was wasting no time. He had kicked her legs apart to get her ass to the right level, taking just a moment to lube up by sliding his prick about between her presumably wet pussy lips and then slowly easing his cock into her waiting cunt. She had demanded that he fuck her hard and fast. Sam was breathing hard and Lucinda was whimpering each time he drove his cock home. She was playing with her clit with one hand.

It didn't take her long to climax with a howl that could be heard throughout the room. They uncoupled and Sam stood with his gleaming still unfulfilled dick ready for more action. Lucinda said something I would later learn was, 'Thank you that was marvelous, but I have others to see to fuck tonight,' or words to that effect. Sam smiled and bowed. She was quickly replaced by a couple who had been watching. Sam later told me that the gentleman approached him and asked him to join them. He wanted Sam to fuck his wife as he watched and masturbated, a task Sam was happy to accommodate.

Hamish led me upstairs. Before starting toward the stairs I shed my dress so I was naked. It felt strangely erotic to be walking naked from the room with a fully dressed 'tweedy' Englishman by my side. I assumed that people were watching and later discussing how Hamish had captured the 'newbie' that early in the evening.

Hamish was a marvelous fuck. We began with my disrobing him and then sucking his dick. We were lying on clean sheets in a modest sized bedroom (blankets apparently stored away for the evening). The room was unlit but there was a good deal of light coming in from the door open to the brightly lit hallway.

His dick was like his hands—long and thin. He fucked me with enthusiasm and creativity switching positions repeatedly so his pole could search all corners of my wanton cunt, bringing me to repeated orgasms. At some point I remembered the light dimming somewhat as a crowd of people filed into the room to watch us. The exposure of strangers watching me was a new erotic experience. I'm sure it brought me to at least one more orgasm than I otherwise would have experienced. Hamish finished by fucking me anally, a new experience for me that I thought was fabulous, but I wasn't sure it would be as good with Sam or Lars. I think their cocks would be too big to enjoy.

The crowd thinned out and Hamish obviously satisfied with his new conquest rose and thanked me profusely before he left me lying spread out on the bed, feeling totally ravaged. It hadn't occurred to me at any time during my tryst with Hamish to even vaguely wonder what Sam was doing.

Once I recovered from my fun with Hamish I decided to wander about for a while to see what others were up too. The door to the room immediately next door was open and I could hear a man and a woman making love:

"Oh fuck your prick feels so good," I heard a woman's voice say between groans.

"That's because it's in your hot little cunt," he responded. He was breathing hard.

"Oh god it's been way to long since it's been there," (apparently they were not husband and wife)."

"Shit yeah. Me too. I thought Astrid was never going to have another party," he said.

"I love it," she said. "We live next door, but the only way we can get together is if our spouses insist we come to one of these parties. Then they run around and fuck whoever while we go off on our own."

I stepped into the room feeling like a voyeur peeking at a lover's tryst. She was riding him cowboy style, her little tits swinging sexily as she bounced on his cock.

"Alvin," she said. "Look we have company."

"Good,"

"Oh excuse me. I'll leave." I said, feeling like I was intruding on something very personal.

"Don't. Please don't," he said. "Fiona loves it when someone watches us fuck."

"I do," she confirmed as he reached to the bedside table and turned on the light. "It's why we leave the door open." She groaned as he brought his hand back to her chest and pulled and twisted on a nipple.

"But what about your spouses?" I asked curious about their unusual arrangement.

"They would just look the other way," he said.

"Not my husband," she said. "He would hide behind the door peeking at us."

"Yeah while my wife sucked him off."

"But why don't you do this more often if you live next door to each other," I asked, more curious than aroused at this point.

"Kids," he responded.

"Yes, we have four in one family and five in the other," she added. "They are always around. It's impossible."

I watched for quite a while and slowly brought my libido back to life as I masturbated my tits. Eventually they moved to doggy style and he fucked her ferociously. There was something massively erotic about watching her little titties swing beneath her as she screamed and cried while he fucked her through a long intense orgasm. When they finished they lay side by side their legs and arms entwined. They asked if I could switch off the light and close the door as I left.

Well that was unusual, I thought as I continued on down the hall. I needed a drink and watching them had aroused me enough so that I thought I would like more sex.

Needless to say there was a great deal more sex available. As I wandered the house I came across a variety of couples engaged in illicit liaisons, sometimes in pairs, sometimes threesomes or foursomes, and one larger group that had dragged the cushions to the floor and lay in a tangled heap as they fucked, sucked, and every other thing they could think of. It was difficult to tell whose limbs belonged to who.

I found myself invited to join several couples to grow their group to a threesome, or a foursome in one case, and I took them up on their invitations. By the time I finally found my way back to the main room I had been fucked and eaten by more men and women than I was sure I could count and I had done my best to reciprocate including with one couple that had insisted I use a strap-on, first on her and then on him.

In the living room I found Sam sitting on a couch next to Lars. Both were drinking a beer and clearly worn out for the evening. It was nearing two a.m.

"Ah my lady," said Sam. "You look as though you have been thoroughly and well fucked."

I smiled a tired smile, dipping into a curtsey (can you curtsey in the nude, never thought about it before that night). "As do you my lord," and then turning toward Lars and repeating the curtesy I said, "And you also my Nordic master."

"And where might your Lady be Lars?" I continued.

"Off getting her furrow plowed I'm sure," he responded. "She lives for these events and has staying power beyond belief."

"Sam," I said as I fell into the space between the two men, "I am truly fucked out. Let me have a bit of your beer and then we should go home."

"Agreed," he said handing me his half full beer. "I have no idea where my clothes are however."

"Nor I mine. I haven't felt any real need for them since about ten minutes after got here. I suggest we drive home naked. No one will care at this hour." I drank off about half of what was in the can in one long pull.

"It's a tradition at these parties," Lars said. "We will keep things for a few days if you want to come by and search through the pile. If not we will give them to Good Will. I'm not sure what they do with some of the women's clothing, but . . ."

So Sam and I drove home naked. We parked in front of the house (forgot the garage door opener again) and walked up the front steps naked. Once inside we fell into bed and slept until mid-day Sunday.

Sunday

We started our Sunday with an early afternoon shower. No sex. We were both still sore and tired but we needed to get clean. Somehow even Sam had streaks of dried cum on his body. Nothing compared to me, but still. "Some guys have a bad aim," he said in explanation.

Sam fixed omelets for breakfast and as we sat, still naked, eating and sipping badly needed coffee he had the gall to ask me, "So Melinda, how was your night?"

"Night?" I responded. "I haven't thought about anything or done anything but sex since . . . my god it's been a couple of weeks. But I admit, last night was the coup de grace."

"Yes it was, wasn't it?"

"How many women did you fuck last night," I asked.

Sam shrugged his shoulders and said simply "A lot. And others that I ate and still more whose tits I mauled and nipples I suckled and twisted as others fucked or ate them. It gets a little difficult to define sex in that kind of a crowd."

I laughed.

"And you?" he asked.

I smiled and responded, "I lost count. There were women too. Did you do any men?"

"No but I had offers. Not my style."

"Not required. I did have fun with Lucinda," I said, with a smirk.

"Oh, I think I met her also."

"I watched you. You fucked her over the back of couch."

"Oh yes I did. She was a blonde as I recall. What were you doing?"

"Watching . . . while a tweedy Englishman was fondling my ass and tits, among other things."

"Oh you mean Hamish," Sam said. "I met him in a foursome later or maybe it was an even bigger group. We took turns on a lady named . . . hmmm. I can't remember her name."

I laughed. "It was that kind of evening wasn't it Sam."

"Yes it certainly was." he rose and brought more coffee to the table.

"Those people were certainly intense," I said as he set my refilled cup before me.

Sam laughed. "They were like Plains Indian warriors counting coup, except they were going from bedroom to bedroom instead of charging about on a battlefield after Custer's 7th Cavalry."

I laughed at him.

"You know," he said, "Lars told me last night that we were a great success and will definitely be invited back for their next party."

"That's an interesting concept of success: being invited back for another orgy. I will have to think about it," I said.

"Yeah. Me too," Sam responded.

"But I did have fun," I said with a smile.

"Yeah. Me too," he responded. "So what about next time?"

I looked back at him with my best lewd smile and said, "I think we will just have to 'play it by ear."

"I'll drink to that," he said, raising his coffee cup in a toast.