Play it by Ear Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and I had another Facetime call late on Wednesday evening. That was when I learned that My Mother and I weren't the only ones who had been naughty that day.

We started our call with me telling Sam about my Mother's three-way with Charles and my father. Then I said, "Sam, I think we better take our clothes off. I want to give you details about my fling with Sam at the gym and these kinds of confessions work best if we are both masturbating."

"Oh yum," he said as he stood and peeled his clothes off. "So you have been 'playing it by ear' with Lars. I want to hear all about it. Then I will tell you about how I was 'playing it by ear' with Chelsey today."

"Oh so you were a bad boy today Sam. I can't wait to hear the details, but first I want to tell you about Lars."

Once we were settled naked before the screens he sat stroking his already firm cock and said, "All right now tell me about 'playing it by ear' with Lars?"

I explained to him about why I wanted to have sex with Lars again; without Astrid around.

He looked a little skeptical so I added that my Mother's description of her three-way with Dad and his friend Charlie had made me really horny and that the idea of doing Lars at work appealed.

"Fair enough," he responded, "I was doing it at work today too. That's what 'playing by ear' is about. When an opportunity arises, take it."

"Or 'fuck it' you mean don't you," I said with a smirk.

He laughed.

We sat and slowly masturbated as I described all the juicy details of my seduction of Lars. "All right," I admitted. Seduction might not be the right word. Lars wasn't very hard to seduce. Just a matter of taking my clothes off and spreading my legs."

"It worked for Chelsey today," he responded. "Seems like it should for you too."

I'm not going to repeat all the details of my 45 minutes with Lars but suffice it to say by the time I finished Sam's prick was leaking precum that he was using for lube for his masturbation.

"That was a pretty hot forty-five minutes," he said when I finished.

"It was." I had begun my story just rubbing my nipples and fondling my breasts but by the time I finished, I was stroking my gleaming pussy lips. It felt so sexy to be lying here with my legs spread open like a slut while I told Sam about my after-lunch fuck.

"Now tell me about this little slut you met in LA Sam. What was her name again?"

"Chelsey."

"Oh yeah Chelsey. But she was imaginary wasn't she?"

"Well not completely. I just made up a lot of stuff about her when you and I first talked. Now I'll tell you about what really happened."

"One more question Sam. How old was Chelsey?"

"She was 19. I asked."

"And you believed her?"

"Yes. she's a sophomore at UCLA so she should be 19. She's just working as an unpaid intern this summer."

"Sam, Sam, Sam. You are a dirty old man."

"Hmm. Perhaps. I hadn't thought about that. Oh well, she was a great fuck. She must have learned a lot in her freshman year."

"Okay. Enough history. How did she seduce you?"

"Well just before lunch hour she came by and asked if I could help her retrieve some files from a storage room in the basement."

"And you believed that?"

"No of course not. She had several buttons open on her blouse and I could see lots of bra cup and cleavage."

"But you went with her anyway?"

"You told me to 'play it by ear.' So I did. Just as you did with Lars."

"And what did you find in the basement," I asked as I held my tits out to him, "besides a horny slut."

"Well there was a work room with a bunch of boxed files and a worktable and a couple of steel folding chairs. No windows."

"As soon as we walked in Chelsey hopped up on the table and sat with her legs crossed and her skirt pushed up to the top of her thighs. 'Why don't you close the door Sam,' she said; 'and lock it'."

"When I finished and turned back towards her she was finishing opening the last button on her blouse and pulling the tails from her skirt. Her breasts bulged over the tops of her bra cups."

"Which files do we need?" I asked.

"She laughed and said, 'Oh we will get to that later, but right now Sam, I have a question. Do you like sex?' As she spoke she released her bra and tossed it aside along with her blouse so she was naked from the waist up. She held out her tits to me as she spoke. I could feel my cock swelling beneath my pants."

"She crooked a finger encouraging me to walk towards her, which I did stripping my shirt off as I came towards her. When I reached her she uncrossed her legs and hiked her skirt up until it was a band around her waist. Needless to say she hadn't bothered with panties. Her legs spread she reached forward and pulled me forward by my belt. She wrapped her legs around me and locked her feet at the top of my ass. I began fondling her tits as she worked on opening my belt and trousers.

"'Oh what a beautiful cock,'" she said as my pants and underwear slid to my feet. She quickly grabbed it and began a lovely hand job."

"The little slut has great tastes," I said. "You do have a lovely cock. I'm looking at it right now." Sam leaned back and stroked it in silence for a minute or two and I stared at it, licking my lips from time to time." Eventually I asked, "And then what happened Sam?"

"After a few minutes of titty play and cock stroking she pushed me back and slid to her feet. 'Sit in that chair,' she said pointing to one of the metal folding chairs. I got rid of my clothing completely as she kicked off her shoes and let her dress fall. Then I sat in the chair and she dropped to her knees before me and began sucking my cock."

"Was she a good cocksucker Sam?"

"She was, but I had to remind her that we didn't have a lot of time because I had a meeting scheduled for 1:30. It was kind of like you and Lars—about forty-five minutes of intense fucking. She got back up on the worktable and spread her legs. Her pussy was gleaming with her leaking juices.

"I finger fucked her just a bit, but she soon said, 'That's nice Sam but I want that nice big hard cock of yours in my cunt so fuck me Sam and stop wasting time.'"

"And did you?" I asked.

"It seemed like the thing to do. After all I was 'playing it by ear.'"

"And was she a good fuck Sam?"

"Mmmm. Yes, she was. Her cunt was hot and wet. My cock fit just right in her and she groaned and cried as I stroked it in and out. We changed positions a bunch of times. I especially liked fucking her from behind when she was leaning over the worktable."

"And how many times did she cum Sam?"

"Oh a bunch. Sometimes it seemed like she was just in one continuous climax for minutes at a time as I kept stroking her and playing with her clit."

"Was she loud, Sam?"

"Very and obscene, screaming 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,' as she orgasmed. It's a good thing we were in a storage room in the basement."

"And you Sam. How many times did you cum?"

"Only once. When I knew I was running out of time, I pulled out and sprayed cum all over her. I let her have my underwear to clean up with. Then I had to run to my meeting."

"You are such a gentleman Sam: fucking the poor girl silly until she was screaming obscenities as she climaxed repeatedly, spraying your cum all over her big tits, and throwing her your jockey sorts to cleanup with as you ran out the door to attend a meeting dressed commando style."

"Just 'playing it by ear" dear. She came by later and told me she enjoyed it. but she forgot to bring up the file she needed. She also told me tomorrow was her last day before she left to return to college. Since I am flying home tomorrow it's not likely she and I will have any repeat performances."

"Sounds like your loss Sam."

"See you tomorrow afternoon lover. I would much rather make love with you tomorrow than Chelsey."

Thursday

Thursday morning I went over to the gym for a workout. This time I wasn't going looking for Lars. I felt some of the rest of my system beyond just my Kegels needed some attention. It was a routine workout until I ran into Astrid just as I was leaving the gym. We had a coffee and chat at the café across the street.

When she asked me if Sam and I would be attending their party on Saturday night, I paused for a moment.

"I think so but I need to talk about it with Sam a bit when he returns from LA. He's due in tonight."

"Oh. Is he uncertain . . . or is it you?"

No, no," I said. I'm fine and I think Sam will be also. But I do have one question."

"Yes?"

"I was just wondering what the dress will be?"

"Oh." Astrid smiled a little like a cat that knew the mouse it was stalking was cornered. "I guess I would describe it as casual," she said. She chuckled. "Lars calls it our 'clothing optional dress code,' but I have to admit that before the evening is out most of our guests are likely to have opted out of clothing."

"I see."

It's the kind of evening where people start out fully dressed . . ." She paused and then continued, "Well at least mostly dressed depending on what they considered necessary or appropriate. But most of them find that their clothing choices, although initially convenient, become . . . oh how shall I say it? Too restricting as the evening wears on."

"Hmmm, Yes I think I understand." What she is telling I thought is that it is fine to show up looking seductive but eventually the party will have deteriorated into an orgy which makes clothing an impediment.

Astrid laughed. "One of the problems we often have with these parties is the pile of unclaimed garments that we often find in the morning. I guess our guests go home naked. I don't ask."

"Does this cause you any concerns?" she asked me. "You need to understand that no one feels obligated to do anything they think incorrect or offensive. Many of our guests can be quite creative, but one rule they all observe is that 'no means no.' some of our guests come simply to watch, although I admit that they seem to somehow find themselves opting out of clothing before the evening is out."

I smiled and said, Astrid, I'm looking forward to your party and I think Sam will too once he understands what we have been discussing.

I no longer had any doubts about the nature of the party would be attending on Saturday and I had made up my mind that I wanted to attend. For the remainder of our coffee we discussed my Mother's romantic problem. Astrid's view was that the Prozac seemed to be doing its job and that Dad and Mom were well on their way to recovery. She felt that including Charles on an ongoing basis would be a good idea for both of them, especially since they no longer had their former neighbors available.

Sam's plane was very late due to a blown connection in Denver. He was tired and so was I. I think the kid collecting the parking tolls was disappointed when I didn't flash him. We had made a regular habit of that recently when I picked up Sam at the airport. Instead we went home and fell into bed.

Friday

Sam and I made love early in morning and again in the shower before he had to leave for work.

Most of the day I puttered around the house, went grocery shopping and more importantly worried about how Sam would react when I told him that the Gustafson's party was virtually certain to be a swingers' ball that would wind up in an orgy.

He called mid-day and relieved my concerns asking, "Are you ready for tomorrow night's orgy?

"You knew?" I responded.

"Yeah. Lars explained it all to me before I left for LA. And today he texted me that you and Astrid had chatted and you were excited about it. That's right, isn't it?" He sounded worried with the last sentence.

"Yes," I said with the most seductive sounding hiss I could muster. "And now I think I am going shopping for a new dress."

"Well make it something easy to get out of."

"Exactly," I agreed. "Oh and no sex for you tonight Mister. You need to save up energy for tomorrow night."

He whined in response, but I held him to it that night (but I did let him eat me so I could sleep soundly).

Saturday (the Party)

It was a warm and bit sultry as we walked up the front walk to the Gustafson's big home on Saturday night. The warm air felt nice as it flowed beneath my short skirt and over my naked pussy. My breasts were aroused and my engorged nipples showed clearly through the semi-transparent top of my dress. I was feeling a bit insecure and more than a little bit horny.

I had spent a good deal of time on Friday searching for just the right dress to wear to an orgy. Really? How does one do that? You can't walk into a clothing store and ask, "Let me see your orgy clothing." At least I can't. So I spent a lot of time going from store to store pawing through racks of dresses until I found just the right one: a short, flared skirt with a top that tied behind my neck and was backless down to the low fitting top of the skirt portion of the outfit. The fabric was a light blue ribbed material that was close to transparent. It was obviously meant to be worn with under garments or other garments that would provide more coverage but for the evening I was expecting the pale blue shimmering fabric that hinted at everything, and really hid nothing, was just perfect. When Sam saw it his eyes widened and he gulped. He didn't say anything, but he didn't have to from his initial reaction; especially the bulge that appeared under his dockers.

We were greeted at the door by Lars and Astrid. They were there to greet their old friends and the few new invitees to the group with their usual exorbitant hug; both quickly reached beneath my skirt and confirmed that I wore no panties.

Astrid looked at Sam and said, "Sam your wife is going to be so popular tonight, but don't worry there are a number of ladies I have talked to who are anxious to meet you. Now both of you come with us and we will make some introductions." As we walked down the entrance hall Astrid's hand was lightly fondling Sam's ass and Lars was doing the same to me except that he reached under my dress so his warm hand was lightly caressing my bare skin. I was beginning to wonder if the party was necessary. Perhaps we could just go to a bedroom with Lars and Astrid.

There were about twenty or thirty people, men and women, in the Gustafson's spacious living room. They were clumped about in usual cocktail party fashion. The men were dressed casually, much like Sam, slacks and a polo shirt or perhaps a buttoned shirt made of silk or some like fabric that draped beautifully over their chest. The women were in a wide range of colorful outfits, none of them really decent; I don't mean to say anyone was naked, what I mean is they weren't wearing the kind of outfit you would wear to a PTA meeting or even your cousin's wedding. All of them exposed a great deal of skin, either directly or, like my outfit, through the use of nearly transparent fabrics.

The two things that stood out from a normal cocktail party was that very few of the men had a drink in hand and most had a woman in hand. Alcohol is not really the thing for an orgy where staying power for men matters. The whole group seemed very 'handsy,' touching arms or other body parts or with breasts pressed against arms, not quite lewdly but still in a way not acceptable at a standard cocktail party except at it's very latest stages when people are too drunk to behave properly.

Lars and Astrid switched off with Lars leading Sam off to make introductions and Astrid leading me. I wouldn't talk to Sam or Lars again until much later in the evening. As we approached each group and Astrid introduced me I was greeted by firm hugs, men, and women alike, with both sexes feeling free to immediately touch me as they had been doing with the others as I arrived. It became obvious immediately that the groups were essentially devoid of husband-and-wife couples. I'm not sure how I knew that but I guess it was the touching that was going on. You don't do that with your spouse when you can touch all you like at home. These people were obviously taking advantage of being in the initial stages of intimate contact with people other than their spouse or regular partner. There was a sexual tension that permeated the room. It was like the aroma of a fine meal not yet quite ready to be served, delicious and filling the room with anticipation.

After guiding me through three or four groups Astrid abandoned me, wandering off with a gentleman who was fondling her ass and whispering what I was sure were obscenities in her ear as he guided her away. I would not see her again that evening, although there was a time or two I saw body parts entwined with others that I thought might belong to her. At some point it becomes hard to identify who is fucking who.

The little group I had joined drifted apart leaving me talking to a tall handsome Englishman, named Hamish. His accent was delightful. He was the kind of nearing middle-aged English gentleman I would describe as 'tweedy.' No good reason why. I just thought it fit.

"Have you been to one of these parties before?" he asked. His long-fingered hand was on my lower arm as he asked; his eyes flitted back and forth between my face and my poorly concealed breasts. He obviously had intentions. Not what one would call 'evil intentions' but still not ones your parents would approve of in a prom date. His hand was not just resting on my arm. It was very softly massaging it.

"No," I responded. My husband Sam and I just met the Gustafsons recently."

"I see," he said, letting his hand slip from my arm to my hip. "And is your husband here?"

"Oh yes. I'm just not quite sure where."

"And does that bother you?" His hand was sliding down and around so it was softly massaging one cheek of my ass, but still through the filmy cloth of my skirt.

"No. Sam's a big boy. He will take care of himself." As I spoke I rotated slowly and scanned the room, taking care not to break contact with his talented hand.

"Do the two of you plan on watching each other?" Hamish asked. He was leaning against a wall now and I was leaning back against him. I could feel the warmth of his thighs through my thin dress.

"Well, we didn't really have a plan," I said. "We agreed we would 'play it by ear.'"

Hamish had his hands on each of my ass cheeks now, still massaging the flesh through the cloth of my skirt. He smelled delicious as I leaned my back against his chest.

"Oh," I said as I spotted Sam. "He's across the room there chatting with the blonde woman." The blonde woman with her boobs fully exposed I noticed. I couldn't tell where her top had gone, but it didn't seem to be a problem for Sam who was standing close with his hands on her hips and his eyes on her breasts. She had beautiful tits I thought, standing straight out with large, stiffened nipples, each breast about a handful and a half. What fun to suck on I thought.

"Oh yes, that's Lucinda. She's a regular at these parties. She will take good care of your husband. And then, as though sensing my elicit thoughts he added, "She also likes women."

"Is that so?" I said as I rubbed my ass against his loins feeling a rapidly growing cock pressing against my lower back. Hamish responded by letting his hands dip below my skirt and pull it up so he could resume his massage with his warm hands on my bare flesh. I wasn't sure if what he had done with my skirt was exposing my naked pussy but I was pretty sure I didn't care. There were several women standing around the room who seem to be naked from the waist down. The party was gaining steam.

"Umm. That feels nice," I said. As I spoke I saw that Sam was now cupping Lucinda's tits. I couldn't tell but it looked like he was rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. Not to be left out Lucinda had dropped her hands to Sam's groin where she was rubbing his, I assumed, fully erect cock through his dockers. I remembered that he had told me he had chosen not to wear under garments tonight.