Play Party Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick it, Lick my ass!"

She gapped her anus as he lapped on her anus.

"Put your tongue inside, Dog!"

She gapped her anus once again and he used that window of opportunity to force his tongue up her anus. The next fart landed right on his tongue,

FRRRRapppppttttttttttttttttt!!!

It was a wet fart! Tiny droplets of poop landed on his tongue and dissolved into his taste buds. Things were getting too degrading for his liking.

"Please, Mistress June!" he begged her to stop, he wasn't liking the trajectory on which the event was now rolling.

"Please what? Not now that we are getting to the best part. Put your mouth back there, idiot, I want to fart into your mouth again!"

He covered her anus with his mouth.

BRRRabbbbbbbshshshsh!!!

Tiny brown droplets splattered into his mouth. The taste was awful. He knew this was shit right in his mouth, not just fart.

Dr Bill was stunned! he couldn't believe what he was tasting in his mouth. His eyeballs pooped out and he expressed disgust and fear on his face.

"Yes, I want to shit in your mouth, now, if you don't want me to get mad and flog the life out of you, seal your lips around my anus and keep it glued there until I'm done shitting down your throat! got that?"

He wanted to plead but obviously, there was no point trying.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Tell me you want to eat my shit!"

"Yes, Mistress June, I want to eat your shit!"

"Stand up, go around and tell everyone in this room that you want to eat my shit!"

Reluctantly, Dr Bill went around the room and started telling each of the women in attendance;

"Excuse me, Ma'am, I want to eat Mistress June's shit!"

The humour was well received. Everyone began to laugh and ask who Mistress June is, and he pointed at her. It was like the most humiliating thing he had ever done. He grew very weary and ashamed, but he learnt the most important lesson; to never piss her off again!

After painstakingly embarrassing himself in front of everyone, he went back to June and knelt down before her.

"I want to eat your shit, Mistress June!"

"Good dog, now get behind me!"

He got behind her and plugged his mouth on her anus and waited for the necessary evil. June pushed her bowel content downwards.

Bouppppttttttttttttt!!!

Fresh soft shit flowed into his mouth. It flowed like oatmeal over his tongue and down into his throat.

Brouppppttttttttttt!!!

More shit flowed out her anus into his mouth.

All the ladies he had gone to advertise to had come around to watch. June smiled at them all as she excreted into his mouth.

It was impressive that he didn't break the contact between his lips and her anus.

"My slave is such a good shit eater!" June boasted.

"Obviously!" one of the ladies replied.

She pushed the last paste of shit in her rectum into his mouth. Dr Bill received it and swallowed.

"What a real dog you are!"

They kept the position for another minute.

She then asked him to come forward and open his mouth. It was a pleasing sight for her. She saw the colour of her shit, it was chocolate brown. It coated his mouth and teeth.

But her anus was soiled with her chocolate shit. After admiring the mess in his mouth, she collected a bottle of water from one of the ladies watching and poured water in his mouth.

"Gargle!"

The spectators began to laugh again.

Dr Bill gargled the water in his mouth and thereby rinsed the shit in his mouth down his throat.

"Now, get thee behind me, Satan, and clean me up!"

As the audience laughed ad mocked him, Dr Bill crawled back behind June and started licking her anus. There was a ring of shit around her anus. He licked it all off.

She gapped her anus and ordered him to push his mouth into her anus to clean her rectum too.

After a properly done cleaning service, she asked him to come and kneel in front of her.

"Did you enjoy eating my shit?"

Dr Bill remembered the avoidable public spectacle he had to make of himself earlier just because he displeased her. He knew the grave consequences of giving the wrong answer. He hated the experience, but he knew what the right answer was;

"Yes, Mistress, I enjoyed every bit of it!"

June knew better than that, that couldn't be farther from the truth, but she loved the humiliation and degradation she was taking him through.

"Are you lying?"

"No, I'm not, I swear, I enjoyed eating your shit!"

"Really? What does my shit taste like?"

"It tastes like chocolate!"

Everyone who heard that laughed at him.

The event was wrapping up already and it had been an awesome night for everyone. But more especially for June.

"Dr Bill Foster, Do you want to eat my shit again?"

"Yes, Mistress, I want to eat your shit again!"

"When?"

"As soon as possible, the next time you have to defecate!"

"How often after that?"

"Every other time you want to use me as your Toilet, Mistress June!"

"Awesome! and how about my scores in your course?"

"Mistress June, you are now the best student in my class!"

...


12