Escape Room Adventures

Story Info
Couple’s date night opens (& closes) some exciting new doors.
21.4k words
4.69
11.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Heather was excitedly talking about our date night and how she had booked us into an Escape Room adventure... I was trying my damndest to show interest but apparently, failing miserably. Heather poked a finger into my chest and with a little smirk flat out said "if you want any chance of getting laid tonight you best get with the program, darling." The tone and drawl she threw into that "darling" was more a warning than friendly advice - lol.

"Will there at least be alcohol involved?" I responded, perhaps a little more petulant than I intended. "Jason, I've been planning and looking forward to this evening for weeks... but yes, there will be grown up beverages as part of the package, the literature marketed the event as adults only."

I perked up a bit with that knowledge and began raising my enthusiasm level just for my beautiful wife. After all, we managed to talk the in-laws into keeping the kids for a sleepover and if Heather' spirits were up then this could be a good night for us both.

God, it must be nearly a month since we'd last fucked... we were both beyond pent up at this stage. My travel schedule for work had been ridiculous the past few weeks, plus the kids came down with some sort of flu bug, and finally, Heather had just finished up her monthly visit from Aunt Flow. Tonight was going to break that unwelcome streak & I know we both truly needed some relief!

I reached for her, and she melted into my arms for a deep kiss that quickly ignited both our fires. My hands began to roam and she lightly moaned her approval into my mouth as our tongues moved with more urgency, but the sounds of the kids thumping down the stairs put an abrupt end to that idea.

Frustrated, we both disengaged and stood there in a simple embrace while she quietly muttered in my ear "my god, I need to get fucked babe." I laughed and ground my groin into her hip a little and simply said "ditto!"

My stiffening cock just from that quick kiss & grope re-affirming the passion (& horniness) my smokin hot wife could still elicit from me.

"Down boy" was all I got as she stepped back and greeted the kids, asking if they had packed their favorite PJ's and one or two toys for their visit to Gram's house? The kids babbled their answers over top of one another & I just shook my head and went to grab their overnight bags as Heather started getting them travel ready.

I hustled up the kids and then herded them out to the car but paused for a lingering kiss with Heather and told her "no stress relieving while I'm gone, I'm planning on relieving you when I get back...over and over" - lol. She gave me a pouty face and stuck her tongue out at me but agreed to hold off, "you better honor that promise mister" was all she said.

I could see the need in her eyes and gave her one more kiss with a teasing squeeze then brushed my fingertips lightly down the side of her always sensitive breast. Exasperated, she shooed me out the door and demanded that I hurry back.

I glanced at the clock and asked what time the event started? Heather advised we had about 2 hours. I figured that was just enough time for 15 minutes each way to Grandma's and back, then a quick shower, and we should be good for a passionate quickie to take the edge off, leaving us about 20 minutes to spare to get to the venue.

Unfortunately, I didn't factor in the mother-in-law standing on the front steps wanting to chat and fill me in on all the neighborhood gossip nor the train blocking my path home! By the time I got in the door I was greeted by a very frustrated wife (who despite having means and opportunity, kept her word and hadn't played at all without me).

I looked again at the clock & realized there was no way I could jump her and still make the scheduled start time at the escape room. As she scowled at me, I asked if she'd prefer to just stay home and enjoy each other's company...? But even before I could get the words out, she was barking "no way buster, we paid damn good money & we need to get out of the house and associate with actual adults for at least one night!!" "Get in the shower, make sure you shave, and then throw something presentable on."

She went on to add with the sexiest little smirk, "something worthy of me tearing off of you later cuz I'm wound up tight and even a drink or two at this event will have me downright amped when you get me home!"

"Well damn" was all I could mutter and then headed off like a scolded child to do my chores. As soon as I turned to walk away though, she reached out and grabbed my ass just to punctuate how serious she was about getting fucked later this evening.

Heather pleasantly surprised me as I stepped out of the shower, and I thought she perhaps had changed her mind... especially when she gracefully lowered to her knees and took my cock in her mouth! "Oh fuck" I gasped. She lovingly drew me all the way to the back of her throat and then some, gave me a little hum of appreciation as I was rapidly stiffening for her, and then teased me with her tongue for just a few moments longer.

"There" she said licking her lips with a wicked smile as she returned to full height still holding my shaft in her hand, "that should give you something to focus on instead of being miserable all evening." The energy in her eyes was more than just mischievous, it was downright ravenous!

"Go get dressed while I finish my makeup" and she turned and sauntered away, swinging her hips suggestively, knowing full well that her ass cheeks and the slit of her smoothly shaven honey pot were just visible from beneath the towel she wore!

I could easily see her arousal as her little pussy was glistening, I guess she managed to turn herself on nearly as much as she did me with that little preview. "Fuck did I marry the right woman" was the first thought that ran through my brain, the 2nd thought was that I better get my ass in gear - lol!

A few minutes later I was downstairs waiting on Heather. She has mentioned in the past that I never dress up for her and that it would be nice if just once in a while I didn't immediately shed my suit and tie and jump into shorts or sweats the moment I got home!

So, I chose to wear some decent jeans with a long sleeve collared shirt and sport coat just to impress her... then dropped the jeans and ditched my boxers before slipping back into my jeans... I figured she'd get a little giggle later when we get home, and she realizes I was free balling all night!

I immediately began to rethink my strategy when she presented herself with a twirl and a flick of her hair while asking "how do I look love?" She was hungrily eying me up and down and murmured her approval at my chosen attire "you look so handsome baby, I promise I'll make tonight as much fun for you as I possibly can." Her words were innocent enough, but her tone and the look of desire she displayed definitely had some blatant undertones!

I had to make a few "adjustments" to keep my dick from bulging out the front of my jeans as Heather was expressing her thoughts, plus the fact that she was absolutely fucking stunning tonight!

Her long brunette tresses flowed over her shoulders and halfway down to her ass, her make-up was somewhat more sultry than she typically wears, choosing a darker blush, smoky eye shadow that truly made her green eyes come alive, and a deep luscious red lipstick.

She was wearing this sexy little wrap around sundress that ties closed just at her lower back... it comes down to about mid thigh and when she moves quickly, the overlap flares and you can catch a glimpse all the way up to her hip. That fucking dress gets me every time and she knows it!

As physically beautiful as my wife is, her true sex appeal projects from her intelligent eyes, her nuanced grace, her natural kindness, how she carries herself, and the confidence in her voice and mannerisms - the whole package can be simply overwhelming for any mere mortal! I could only stand there and stare, I at least managed not to drool all over my shirt!

She continued to look quizzically at me for an assessment of her appearance. I managed to croak out a few words of flattery and appreciation but decided instead to just sweep her up and plant the most passionate kiss I could on her!

Of course, my hands explored a little as our lips and tongues danced, but I then pulled back and raised an eyebrow, "No undies with that dress? You're playing a dangerous game with that combo aren't you young lady? What if some unscrupulous scoundrel were to take advantage of this situation?" My hands migrating to where the dress parted, seeking some bare skin to caress.

Heather bit her lower lip in contemplation, while she enjoyed where my fingers were heading and sexily whispered "I am, in fact, counting on that kind sir... perhaps you could identify one for me later... if you happen to come across one of these "scoundrels" during our evening?!" She innocently batted her gorgeous green eyes at me... I pointed to the mirror on the wall and with a wolffish grin simply said... look, there's one now!"

My hands continued their journey, she was becoming a little flushed and stepped back, out of my reach. "My, you are quite the stud tonight... collared shirt AND a sport coat? Got a hot date planned for later?" The sparkle in her eyes and that mischievous smirk turned into a full grin when she came back into my arms and let her own hands start to explore my attire.

Then a little gasp & giggle escaped when she slid a hand over the front of my jeans and suspected we were both full commando! Her fingers continued south and she slowly lowered my fly, fishing daintily into my pants and was thrilled to confirm the fact I was without skivvies when skin met skin!

Gently tracing her fingertips around the head of my cock, she tilted her head to one side in consideration of something devious I'm sure, but instead of acting on it, she simply inquired "have you ordered an Uber yet?"

"Of course, should be rolling up any moment" I replied. Then went on "or, I could cancel, and we can finish what we've started here, and over there on the sofa, and then in the bedroom, and maybe over there on the kitchen table?" hoping she was worked up enough to agree this time.

Her hesitation while she subconsciously licked her lips before replying made me think I may have finally tempted her. But a chirp from my cell announcing the arrival of our car brought her out of her revelry and the decision was made.

"We're going" she said a with a little less certainty this time but then seductively added, "the anticipation through the next few hours will only make it that much better when you finally sink that meaty cock of yours into my hot little pussy! And, it better happen the very second we get back in this door!" She then smartly bounced out the door to our awaiting chariot, leaving me with my dick exposed to the neighborhood!

I scrambled to spin, zip up without inflicting harm, and then bolt out the door to catch up to her... the little shit - lol!

I watched as Heather again seductively walked ahead of me, hips swaying, hair flowing behind her, and she was absolutely glowing, what a little vixen & I was loving every bit of her theatrics... so was our driver based on his wide eyed expression and his tongue darting out to wet his lips!

I realized that the sun was setting directly behind us, it was Golden Hour, and while I had a stunning view, his must have been simply awe inspiring.

The sun at that angle from above and behind made her shimmer like an angel from heaven... it had also turned her thin cotton summer dress virtually translucent.

Heather's exquisite nude silhouette was burning itself into our driver's retinas - he may never recover, lol! I watched his eyes devour my lovely wife as he memorized every line and curve of her highlighted body... the outline of her toned abs, the curve of her hourglass waist & hips, the firm roundness of her 36c breasts lightly bouncing with each step, even her smooth cleft & pussy lips were dreamily detectable for a keen observer! Boy, was he doing some observing!

I caught up with Heather a few strides short of the car and spun her around like a ballerina, her pirouette flaring her dress slightly up and out giving our driver a showstopper moment! I kissed her neck eliciting some goosebumps from head to toe & growled in her ear describing her unintentional performance... and the effect she just had on both myself and the poor schmuck behind the wheel.

I was so fucking aroused watching this stranger lose himself in desire while he coveted my wife, my thoughts immediately went to what it would be like to watch her pleasure another man, to watch her get fucked by a stranger's cock?

I had never considered any of this before, I always thought those losers that shared their wives around were weak, that they must be sub-par lovers & husbands. Now suddenly, I was having the most erotic visions of her in those exact scenarios & it had me painfully rock hard in my jeans! I believe I just triggered a whole new world of fantasy for myself...

Of course, I couldn't share any those thoughts with her, knowing my typically conservative wife, she'd think I was a crazed sex pervert or worse, she'd get all offended and call the whole night off... even our planned activities for later!

While those thoughts raced through my oxygen deprived brain, Heather processed what I just told her about her sun enhanced stroll. Instead of being embarrassed or bashful, she became emboldened and even more alluring, giving our guy a seductive smile and a smoldering look deep into his soul. I just smiled at how even after all these years, Heather can still surprise me in the best possible ways.

Her greeting was measured & controlled, simply a "Good evening, downtown to the Plaza please, we're attending an Escape Room adventure tonight." No indication at all of the excitement & arousal she herself was experiencing knowing she had just shared so much of herself with another man, right in front of her husband no less! Fuck, did I want to take her right then & there in the backseat!

The driver shook the cobwebs clear and got us on the road. I leaned over and whispered in Heather's ear what a smoke show she was & how turned on I became knowing his eyes had now seen her in a way that until tonight, only I had ever had the pleasure!

She put her hand in my lap and confirmed I was not at all exaggerating... "for me?" she innocently asked, "always and forever lover" I replied with a sigh as she squeezed my bulge a little harder.

The drive felt far shorter than it actually was... Heather seemed lost in deep contemplation with her eyes closed, a distant smile on her face, and didn't utter a word. My overactive imagination had me in a frenzy playing out various swinging scenarios with the most vivid visions of my little wife in multiple acts... with multiple partners. God, I was so fucking ramped up it took everything not to ravage my Heather or even just rub one out for myself!

I thought "first chance I have to push her up against a wall, lift her dress and bury my cock in her, I was going for it!" There has to be a private bath or concealed corner somewhere at this event we could sneak off to and I whispered my intent in Heather's ear, but loud enough for our driver to hear me! I got a chuckle and nod of approval from the man in the front seat...

Heather gasped at my lack of filter, but her body responded to my words with a beautiful crimson blush that began in her face, spread across her lovely chest, thrilled its way down between her legs, where she put both hands over her lap almost trying to contain the heat she felt in her pussy, and then finally made her toes tingle.

"Yes please" escaped her trembling lips while gazing at me with pleading eyes!

When we finally broke eye contact, we realized we had arrived at our destination and the driver was holding the door open for us to disembark. I was so lost in lust it took me a moment to register. I watched Heather slowly rotate her legs, I was anticipating her possibly giving our young man another show, but she was demure and kept those lovely knees together as she exited the vehicle... much to the dismay of us two horny males.

What she did next though didn't just surprise me, she managed to absolutely shock me... & our very lucky driver! Heather gracefully took the helping hand being offered while exiting the vehicle, but then placed her free hand deliberately onto his crotch!

My wife stood up straight and traced the outline of his cock, then slid her little palm and fingers once or twice up and down his constrained length. She offered a little murmur of encouragement and a gentle kiss on the cheek before she released him and stepped aside to let me out.

All I could do was give him a nod as we exchanged stunned looks... I then grabbed Heather's hand in mine, squeezing tight & shaking ever so slightly, making our way toward the venue.

I was speechless and Heather began to worry she had crossed a line and upset me... she started to apologize, tears filled her eyes while she said, "please don't be mad, I don't know what came over me, you must hate me, that was a terrible thing for me to do!" I just stared at her in silence.

Heather continued to babble... "But you got me so fucking horny with all that teasing & sexy talk & planting thoughts in my head... and, and I'm just so...." She trailed off waiting for me to react.

The emotion in my eyes must have startled her as she interpreted it as pure rage, she simply lowered her head and her shoulders slumped... "I'm so sorry Jason, we can just go home now if you want" she said with misery & shame in her voice.

I tried my best to soften my tone, but the intensity of my arousal was suddenly at a level I'd never before experienced. I uttered a low growl as I swept her into my arms and told her I'd never been more in love and lust with her!

I reassured her in our embrace with kisses & told her she had done nothing wrong. That while I certainly had a genuine pang of jealousy and a little inner conflict, witnessing her brazen act of seduction on a complete stranger made me appreciate, desire, and love her in ways I was only just discovering...

"Heather, that was one of the most shockingly erotic things I've ever seen you do, and you damn near made me cum in my jeans when you teasingly stroked the outline of his cock!!!"

"Oh my god, really baby? You're not mad? I can't believe I did that, that was so unlike me... it felt so naughty" she finished with a little smirk.

The tears now gone, but her eyes were gleaming as she professed, "I love you to my very core Jason, I never want to do anything that could cause you pain or risk the life that we've built... but I have to admit, I really enjoyed being a little slutty there" and just giggled.

With that moment settled, I said, "well darling, let's see what other mischief we can get up to this evening!" I took her hand again, and we walked in the front door of our Escape Room Adventure. Little did we imagine what adventures were about to unfold!

Heather excused herself to the powder room before we signed in at reception. I just leaned on the wall trying to process the last 30 minutes and put it all into some type of perspective. The banter between my conscience and my carnal desire was a lively one.

In the end, I determined I was intellectually, emotionally, and physically in a very good place... and definitely thirsting for more of whatever the hell we just experienced, I hoped that Heather was reaching the same conclusion!

I realized that she had been gone a few minutes longer than usual while I held my internal debate. As it turns out, she too had been busy while regaining her composure and freshening up.