Play Time with the Professor Pt. 01

Story Info
Molly and Ryan bring a professor home - for Ryan.
3k words
4.49
8.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playtime with the Professor:

Break that Ice

Good memories and good times make for good stories!

It was a typical Tuesday night: Ryan and Molly were laying in bed exhausted after a busy day of adulting. After working all day, Molly picked up their four-year-old from preschool while Ryan got the other two from aftercare at their local elementary school. While Molly made dinner, Ryan went through folders and backpacks making sure homework was done, and all other documents were signed, crossed, and dotted. Ryan and Molly were no different than millions of Americans trying to make it work, which meant by 9 PM they were exhausted.

Molly and Ryan did their best to go to bed together. Oftentimes he would play on his phone while she read on her kindle. "Hey babe," Ryan stated that evening, "want to spank the monkey?" Their sex life currently consisted of masturbating in the same bed a few times a week.

"I'm so tired. You go ahead. Let me know how it was in the morning." She gave her husband a kiss goodnight, rolled over, and instantly fell asleep. The next morning when the alarm went off, the two of them laid in bed for a nine-minute cuddle session. (They allotted themselves nine minutes each morning for cuddles, which was equivalent to one snooze rotation).

"Did you end up spanking it?" Molly asked. This was a routine question between the two. Molly couldn't understand why some couples hid masturbating. Why not do it together? Talk about it? Enjoy it.

"Yep. It was pretty good. Then I fell asleep." Molly laid on her side while Ryan spooned her. His hand rubbing her ass cheek.

"What did you watch?" Molly and Ryan usually discussed what porn they were into, so they could swap videos. (Sharing is caring!)

"The usual. Two chicks. I thought about you and Tristan." Ryan gave his wife a little butt squeeze. Tristan was Molly's good friend from college. Years ago before the couple had their second child, Tristan came up for the weekend. The girls were up late drinking and doing whatever girls do when Ryan came home from the movies. The three of them got along well, so Ryan joined the girls for a drink. The conversation turned to sex in which Tristan admitted that she wanted to kiss a female. WIthout any hesitation, Molly leaned over and gave her best friend a deep, passionate kiss. Tristan responded with a slight moan, which made Ryan's cock stand at attention. To his disappointment the girls didn't go any further that night, but he and Molly had mind blowing sex. Ever since then, Ryan and Molly would talk about having a threesome, but the only thing that showed up in threes these days were their three children.

"What is it with guys' fascination with two chicks?"

"It's hot."

"Well I agree, but women don't seem to have the same fascination about two guys."

"That's because girls are sexier. I'm not sure if two guys would be as hot as watching two chicks."

"We should find out," Molly said. It could be hot?"

"You kissed a girl. It's only fair that I kiss a guy."

Molly laughed. "Ok babe. You do that." The snooze alarm went off, and snuggle time ended. "Are you getting Brady today from daycare? I have that meeting after school. Remember?"

"Yep. I will get him a little earlier, so I can get Anne and Mika in time at aftercare..." and just like that their conversation on kissing boys and girls ended.

____________________________________________________________________________

"So remember a few weeks ago when we talked about you kissing a girl and me kissing a guy?" Molly and Ryan were laying in bed on a Friday night- exhausted from the week.

"I vaguely do. Why"

"So we have a coffee date tomorrow evening. Starbucks. 7 PM."

"What are you talking about, Ryan?" Molly sat up, over looking at her husband.

"I said it would only be fair to kiss a boy. So we are going to meet a boy- except he's a little older than 'a boy'."

"Are you serious?" Molly was both excited and concerned. "I mean where did you meet him? And how? Details please."

"So here's the thing, babe. Our sex-life is stagnant. We either work or take care of the kids. So I decided to do a little homework on Craigslist." Molly went to say something, but he stopped her. "Wait. Let me finish. He is a professor at the university. We've emailed a few times. He's bisexual, but being a family man and a pillar of the community, his secrets run deep. We will meet at Starbucks. Let's just see what happens. We don't have to commit to anything, but come on...let's do something adventurous."

"Well do you at least know what he looks like? Is he good looking?

"He sent a pic. I think you'll approve. He's a professor. Gray, short hair. Gray beard. He's like six foot. Maybe 220 pounds. I assumed that was good enough for you. You like those old, smart guys." Ryan did have a point there.

"Sounds decent enough," his wife replied. Molly had forgotten that she was tired from a busy week. Instead of rolling over and going to sleep, she pulled off her t-shirt and laid back down. Ryan was no fool- he knew what this meant. He began to massage her breasts. Molly closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh. He then took her left nipple into his mouth and began to suckle.

"Oh yes...babe. Bite." Ryan took his wife's large, dark nub in between his teeth and lightly bit. As he sucked and nibbled one, he rolled the other one between his fingers. Molly's hand went inside her boxer shorts. She separated her swollen lips with her first two fingers and began rubbing her clit. Her index finger applied the pressure on top of her clit while her second finger rubbed the side. She began moving her hips as if she were fucking her fingers.

Eric stopped sucking and said in a whisper, "Do you want to see a man kiss me baby? What if he makes my cock hard, Mol. What if I want him to rub my erection through my jeans? What if he touches it?" This did the trick, and Molly began cumming. With having three kids, she learned to keep it quiet, but she moaned loud enough for Ryan to know that the waves of pleasure were strong. When she came down from her summit, Ryan was already climbing on top of her. He slid his cock into her wet pussy. She was dripping, so he was able to slide in with ease. She wrapped her legs around her husband's ass as he pumped in and out of her.

It was Molly's turn to talk now. "You want to kiss a guy, don't you? You want to feel his manliness on your face. His scruff and your scruff. You want to feel his large hands on your swollen cock. Ryan moaned with agreement. Molly ran her nails down her husband's back, and whispered in his ear, "I want to watch you kiss this professor. I want to rub my pussy as you kiss him. I want you to make him hard. I want you to make his cock grow..." As Molly was talking, Ryan released wave after wave of cum into his wife's pussy. He didn't stop right away, for he wanted to savor his wife's wetness. Eventually, his erection shrank and he slipped out. The two of them had always enjoyed dialogue during sex, but this took it to a whole new level.

____________________________________________________________________________

When Ryan and Molly got to Starbucks the next day, the professor was sitting in the back corner reading the paper. He was much older than the married couple, but he looked good for his age. His gray beard accompanied by his mock neck shirt and scarf added to his professor demeanor. He stood when the couple approached his table and promptly shook both of their hands. He introduced himself as Andrew, and to the average observer, it looked like an innocent meeting.

Both Andrew and Molly had careers in education, so the conversation naturally flowed into school. He was also a family man, so they talked about kids and sports. His children were both in high school while Molly and Ryan's were much younger. For over an hour the trio made small talk and sipped their coffee. Eventually Ryan addressed the rather larger elephant in the room.

"So, Andrew, what are you hoping for?" It was clear that Andrew preferred talking over a screen about this sort of subject, for his face instantly turned red. He cleared his throat and took a long sip of coffee. Molly wasn't sure if he was embarrassed or nervous.

"Well...as I said in our email exchange, being an older man in a rather tight-knit community, it's not terribly acceptable to be bisexual. My wife- one hundred percent- would not find this sort of thing acceptable." He stressed one hundred percent. "And to be honest, when it comes to anything sexual in nature, she is not terribly interested. I would like a very discreet situation in which I can explore my bisexuality without the risk of it hurting my career, marriage, and family. I am not looking for love or relationships. Friendship is fine."

Ryan nodded and said he was in agreement to being discreet and had no desire to make this more than what it was. Molly- on the other hand- saw some red flags. She was all about relationships and being open and honest with people. Granted, she knew millions of Americans had secrets, and she didn't judge. However, she wasn't sure if she wanted to engage with someone who didn't even want to be close friends. But then again, what did she know when it came to men and their bisexuality?

"You two seem like a lovely couple," Andrew began. "And I will admit that the idea of a woman watching two men adds to the excitement. I need to get home, but would you two be willing to have breakfast with me in a few weeks?"

Molly and Ryan looked at each other and both agreed that would work. The trio discussed location and time and then bid farewell.

As they drove home, the two of them debriefed on the meeting. "I can't believe we are doing this," Molly said. "He seems nice enough. He's smart. I like how he wants to be discreet, but he seems kind of detached. Like wham bam thank you ma'am. I would hope he doesn't just get off and then bolt."

"He's an old dude with a shit ton of secrets. I'm sure he doesn't even allow himself to think about being bisexual."

"If you mess around with him does that make you bi?"

"No. I don't think so. I'd just be doing it to make my baby wet."

"Ohhh!" Molly laughed. "So you are one of those straight guys we see while watching porn. Straight guy who is willing to suck cock."

"Exactly."

____________________________________________________________________________

The weeks went by rather quickly, and before they knew it, their breakfast date had arrived. Ryan took the kids to his mom's house, so he and Molly had ample time to spend with Andrew. When they got to the cafe, he was already there - again reading the paper and sipping coffee. Was that a professor thing? Molly thought. Once again, they had an enjoyable conversation and seemed to get along well. Towards the end of the meal, Ryan said, "We're kid free for the next few hours if you would like to stop by the house." Andrew agreed. The sexual tension just doubled. Molly didn't know if anything was going to happen, but just the idea sent her body temperature up a few degrees.

When they arrived at the couple's home, Molly actually sat in Ryan's "very special chair," which forced both guys to sit on the couch. Molly had never seen a man sit so close to Ryan before, but Andrew seemed at ease next to her husband. As the three of them talked, Molly could feel the anticipation as Andrew moved a little closer to Ryan.

"Do you mind if I rub your cock?" Andrew asked.

"Go for it." Ryan replied. Molly said nothing and just watched.

Andrew laid his head on Ryan's shoulder and began to rub his cock through his jeans. Ryan was well endowed, so Molly could see his erection building- he clearly enjoyed this. "Do you like watching this?" Andrew asked Molly.

"Yes." was all that she could get out.

"Do you mind if I touch myself?" Andrew asked Ryan.

"Nope. Not at all." Ryan smiled as his wife sat there - forgetting to blink. Molly could see that Andrew was fully erect. He seemed to enjoy just rubbing his erection through his pants.

"I would love to get a better feel for what you have in there," Andrew said. "May I?"

"You may." Ryan replied.

Andrew unzipped Ryan's pants and was surprised to see that he was not wearing boxers. He gasped.

"Oh. Yea. I forgot to tell you that I don't wear boxers," he said in a deliciously seductive voice. Andrew pulled out Ryan's cock and licked his lips. He began stroking it up and down. Andrew was smaller than Ryan, so his petite hands could not fit around Ryan's massive cock. Molly wasn't sure if it was the fact that he was touching a cock, or if it was the pure girth of Ryan, but Andrew was enthralled. Ryan didn't seem to mind what was happening, for he closed his eyes and laid his head back on the couch.

Andrew was moving his hand up and down, when Molly said, "He likes lubrication opposed to dry."

"Good to know." Andrew spit in his hand and went back to stroking, which seemed to work for Ryan, for he let out a soft moan. "Do you mind if I expose myself, Molly?"

"Not at all."

Andrew untied his athletic pants and pulled them down slightly. He was wearing boxers, so there was an extra layer to contend with. Other than porn, Molly had not seen a different cock in over a decade. Ryan was built almost like an upside-down ice cream cone. He had a massive shaft but thankfully his head was not as beastlike. It also curved down slightly, and it was rarely purple. Andrew's, however, was smaller, but he had a wonderful, bulbous head that Molly imagined would make a PLOP noise when being sucked on. The rim was much more defined, and his head was almost purple. It stuck straight out. Andrew laid against Ryan and stroked him with his left hand while he stroked himself with his right hand. Molly noticed that as he moved his hand up on Ryan he did the same to his cock. When he stopped and rubbed his head, he stopped and rubbed Ryan's head. Andrew closed his eyes, for he was in the moment of pure pleasure. Molly watched in fascination as Andrew moved his own hips, and then she heard him moan.

"Oh. Fuck," is all he said as two quick spirts of cum shot out of his cock and onto his stomach. "Forgive me for my quick release," he replied rather embarrassed. "It's been sometime since I've been able to experience being with a man, and your cock just feels wonderful."

"No worries," Ryan said.

Molly surprised everyone when she said, "Use your cum as lube, and finish him off."

Ryan's eyes widened, and then he looked at Andrew.

"I'm good if you're good. Molly appears to be good."

"I would never want to deny such a lovely lady," Andrew said. He wiped up the small

dab of cum that was on his stomach and rubbed it into Ryan's cock.

Molly could hear the squish of fluid as Andrew moved his hand up and down. She also imagined that Ryan's was precuming. The thought of their two fluids mixing together made her pussy soaking wet. She reached inside her pants and began to rub her pussy. She was soaking wet. If only my juices could mix with their cum, that would be the trifecta, she thought to herself. This time Andrew wasn't staring at Ryan's cock. This time he was looking at Molly who was fingering herself. The two of them made eye contact. Molly did not break the look. She continued to look at him while he moved his hand up and down on her husband's manhood. She would stick her finger in her pussy for lubrication and then bring it back up to her clit. She was rubbing herself with force. She noticed Andrew's flaccid cock was growing in size.

She bit her bottom lip. Was she putting on a show, or were the guys? Either way she was about to cum.

"Hey baby?" she asked. "You getting close?"

"Mmmmhmmm..."

"Do you want to watch me cum?" Ryan lifted up his head right away and looked at his wife. He didn't even realize that she was playing with herself. His cock grew-if that's possible- in Andrew's hand. Molly kept watching Andrew as he fondled her husband's cock. Andrew was staring at her. "Holy fuck. I'm going to cum," Molly moaned. There were no kids in the house, so she didn't have to be quiet. "Ry- baby- holy fucking shit!! Wow!"

At that moment, Ryan released himself. He didn't say anything. Ropes of cum shot out and onto Andrew's forearm. Then his head fell back and he shuttered.

Andrew was polite and congratulated Ryan on a job well done, which made Molly laugh.

"I will get you boys a warm towel to wipe up with." Molly went into the kitchen and a few moments later produced two warm wash clothes. The guys wiped up, and Molly took them. When she returned both guys were sitting on opposite sides of the couch with their boy parts put away as if nothing had ever happened.

A minute later Andrew stood and announced his departure. "Thank you for a lovely morning. I hope we can do it again." He shook Ryan's hand. Molly gave him a hug. When Andrew left, Molly sat next to her husband on the couch.

"That was hot, babe. But you two never kissed."

Ryan replied, "Well I guess we will have to do it again."