All Comments on 'Playa Dust in the Bedouin'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot damn that was a great story!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Absolutely priceless! As for your observations regarding Burning Man, and considering your disclaimer that you have never attended, you were pretty much spot on. As for your reflections on combat, unfortunately they brought up some painful memories that I thought I'd managed to bury. The sex not withstanding, this brilliant piece of prose is most definitely a keeper...

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Just re-read this story and felt compelled to post this additional comment.

This may be the only Literotica story I actually read for the story itself, with the sex being more-or-less incidental . . . .

FrozenTreatsFrozenTreats2 months ago

I just read this in March a couple days after securing tickets for my 5th burn. I’m also a veteran, and coincidentally the handy-guy in our camp. I can’t believe how closely you nailed most of the culture & magic of BRC. I cannot wait to go home. Superb story, thank you.

BigWhisky13BigWhisky132 months ago

Very rarely does a story get me past the point of welling up - but in this case, tears spilled over, and ran down my cheeks. Semper Fi.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read from any source much less on Literotica.

Makes me want to go to Burning Man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The absolute best story I have read on this site to date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was lovely. It felt like I'd actually been to Burning Man and by god, it was just as hot as the desert.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda87628 days ago

I like everything about the story except for including others into the sex between the siblings. It always ruins it for me

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

So good!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I actually got into the characters and the story line more than the sex. It was a great story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous