Playdate Plans Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!" Mark rumbled noisily as soon as his dick had passed into my mouth. As my lips sealed around his pole, I gazed up at him from my knees. My bright blue eyes shimmered merrily in the murky light of the locker room. Humming merrily, my lips dragged from tip to base, then reversed and crawled their snug embrace back to his head.

Bracing myself with my free hand flattened on his hip, I increased my pace, bucking my neck and filling my mouth with his cock. His pipe weighed heavily on my tongue as it moved through my jaws. My looped fingers chased my lips up and down his prick, excitedly stroking his stroking his shaft as it slickened with my saliva. Below my working mouth, my lively jugs bounced cheerfully with my body's seesawing motion of the blowjob. His eager dick pulsed in my hand, aching at my devoted attention.

Mark's tip reached the back of my throat, and I held him there, holding his gaze as my eyes brimmed with sparkling tears. My mouth flooded with sticky saliva as I gagged. The thick drool coated and lubed his shaft, spilling out of the corners of my mouth. With a reluctant cough, I grudgingly relented and freed my windpipe.

"Jesus," Mark gasped as I released him with a slobbery wheeze, still stroking his shaft as I caught my breath and listened. "And here I thought I was being forward when I invited you to a 'playdate'..."

My pink lips bent into a lustful smile. "I couldn't wait til then..." I replied as I dove back onto his dick.

As my mouth drove back and forth along his pipe, I shifted my hand to brace Mark's testes. Gently tugging and scratching the bulging sack, his fervent groaning was laced with a hiss at the new touch. His balls pressed heavily in my palm, as if they hadn't been properly tended to in a while. Smiling inwardly, I resolved to remedy that this weekend.

Without lifting my mouth from his dick, I looked up at him and reestablished eye contact. Raising my eyebrows inquisitively, I tapped my wrist, asking how much time we had. Mark glanced at his watch, "There's... twenty-six minutes til the end of class." I nodded, giving his head and shaft a few final, lavish pumps of my lips and tongue before releasing him with a dribbly pop.

"I'm sorry, but we need to move things along, don't you think?" I explained with real remorse, wiping a stray chord of beaded drool from my lips. "Tomorrow I promise I'll be more... thorough..." My mouth curled into an unchaste smile as I stood up from the towel and moved alongside the bench.

Mark turned, following my body. His spit-drenched erection thumped against my hip. He moved in behind me, his hands returning to their favored grip on my bust while his mouth latched onto the soft skin where my neck met my shoulder. I felt his cock poke between my thighs and shifted my legs to allow him through the narrow gap. The crotch of my briefs was a paltry barrier between his tool and my soaking muff.

Gazing back at Mark over my shoulder, I lifted on knee onto the wooden bench and bent over to set my palms on the board. Mark followed closely behind, his hands shifting from my rack down to my hips, then finally to my rear. His fingers folded into the elastic waist of my briefs and yanked the bottoms off my butt down to my thighs with an abrupt tug. The heat radiating from my neatly shaved pussy clashed with the cool air of the locker room. Caressing my pale cheeks with one hand, Mark guided his glans to my engorged lips with his other. With a flex of his hips, Mark's cock slid easily into my primed gash.

"God, yes!" I gasped, feeling the thick pipe fill my pussy. My slit clung eagerly to his shaft, embracing his rod as he began to swivel his hips. I rocked forward on my palms, pushed ahead by the impact of his crotch against my buttocks. Moaning, I dropped my forehead towards the bench, pushing off the wood with my arms and rebounding my body to meet Mark's thrusts. The slapping of his hips against my ass echoed in the heavy air of the quiet locker room.

"Mmm, this is much better than watching a swim class..." I purred. The sinful detour from my morning of childcare enflamed my libido.

Mark chuckled behind me. "You were right: you are a very bad babysitter." He said, striking my ass with his palm to emphasize his scolding. I wiggled my bum beneath his hand, inviting further reprimand, and Mark spanked me again as his dick sawed into my moist pussy.

His large hands encircled my waist in a steely grip as he tugged me back to meet his drives. Mark quickly gained tempo behind me; the rhythmic smack of our colliding skin noted each plunge of his cock into my puss. My ripe tits recoiled cheerfully beneath me, rippling below my ribs with each bodily impact. I raised my head, peering over my shoulder to watch Mark's labored expression while he fucked my pussy.

"God, you fuck me so good!" I groaned, feeling the orgasm building deep in my womb. Mark shushed me; afraid my noise would get us caught. "Fuck!" I squealed again, the simmering pleasure bubbling out unchecked. As my heat climbed, Mark stretched his arm the length of my body. His large hand reached my face and clapped protectively over my mouth, muting my climaxing cries. Mark's thrashing pace refused to relent as I came. "Fummuh!" I yelped into his palm as my snatch quivered in aching bliss.

My noise waned as my orgasm faded, and Mark removed my muzzle and returned his hand toward my waist. On the way, he laid a loud, stinking slap on my ass cheek. The loud smack rang out in the quiet chamber. I spun my head around, playfully narrowing my eyes in an expression conveying "I thought we weren't making noise?" He grinned impishly, noisily spanking my butt again just to show that he could.

"Since you're so interested in my ass," I panted as I lifted a hand to my mouth and licked a viscous wad of spit onto my fingers, "then why don't your fuck me in it?" I reached between my cheeks and spread the slimy slobber over my furrowed sphincter. Mark's eyes widened at the invitation, and he slowed his thrusts then withdrew from my slit.

Mark rested a steadying hand on my tailbone, guiding his cock to my anus with the other. I relaxed my spine and hips, but tightly gripped the sides of the bench as his glans chocked against my knot. He leaned forward, dribbling his own spit into the pucker before wedging his tip through the clenched hole.

"(oh. fuck.)" I whispered, speaking on the inhale to damper my words. The black cock surged forward, jamming my backdoor and warping my guts with an alien fullness. "You okay?" He asked. I grimaced and reassuringly nodded 'yes'. I sucked in breath through my bared teeth and dropped my forehead to the polished wood between my clutching hands as he started to push.

As Mark fed his prick into my asshole, I rocked back on my planted foot, moving my body to guide his pipe's travel. I flattened palms on the wood, bucking up with my elbows and pushing my straining knot down his shaft. The searing ache of the trespass eased as I moved with him, and soon flirty gurgles of enjoyment fizzed in the pit of my stomach.

"Like that! Fuck my ass!" I murmured encouragement, hushing my voice as I begged the black stranger to violate me. I pitched my head back as I forced my pucker down the length of the rigid cock. A puffing moan escaped my lips. "Fuck me! Just like that!" I groaned blissfully, my volume rising without protest from Mark as he fucked my ass in the clammy men's room.

"Oh shit!" He jerked his cock from my vent, staggering in his hurry. I spun off my foot on the floor, lying on my back on the wood bench. Mark stood over my waist, gasping as he slowly stroked his shaft above my body. I cupped my breasts invitingly, boosting them into a plumped target, pleading to be painted with cum.

"Oh god!" Mark rasped as his dick jetted out white rockets of jism. I flinched as whips of spunk lashed each of my cheeks, followed by two more that crisscrossed my smiling lips. Pale glaciers of cum accumulated on the slopes of my breasts, skating down the curved domes into my cleavage and pooling in the pit of my clavicle. A mushy berg of jizz collided off the side of my nose, then slid down my cheekbone into my ear. His final scattering of cummy buckshot speckled the lower poles of my tits and across my ribs.

"Wow!" Mark exhaled; his balls finally emptied as he smacked his spent schlong below my belly button. "Hey, uh, we should probably get dressed. They'll be back soon..." He wiped his crotch with his towel, then helpfully offered me the towel while he stepped into his underwear and pants.

I lazed on my back on the wooden plank. "Mmm... who's back...?" I croaked dreamily, dragging a fingernail through the scatterplot of cum on my tits.

"The... our- my daughters and Mason..." He raised his eyebrows in surprise as he buckled his belt. I nodded in aloof acknowledgment as I sat up on the bench. "Wow, you are just the worst babysitter, huh? You need as much help as you can get!" He laughed as he handed me his towel and watched me wipe the cum from my breasts and face. I patted my skin as clean as it could get, then pulled my briefs up from my knees to my waist. With half of my bathing suit restored, I stood and rearranged the cups of my bikini over my tits.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I rose on my tiptoes to kiss him. "Mmm, I need as much of that as I can get." I giggled and groped his crotch, then I turned and instructively held up the tie of my top for him to fasten.

"I'll call you tonight to finalize the plan." Mark said as he re-tied my suit. "Thanks again for bringing me my glasses. Now scoot, before twelve five-year-old boys find you in here!" He gave me a smack on my bum, grinning as he pointed me toward the exit. I scampered across the cool concrete floor, feeling the tender pinch in my overexerted backdoor with each step.

I paused at the locker room exit, confirming the coast was clear before casually strolling to my chair as the whistle announced the end of the swim class. A soaking wet Mason arrived just as I was pulling the soccer shorts to my waist. I turned, greeting him with a smile as I wrapped him in a dry towel.

"Aunt Sarah! Did you see me with the kickboard?!"

"I sure did, buddy! You were great!" My enthusiasm had recharged during the class. "Hey, how about for a special treat tomorrow, we go over to Michelle and Theresa's house to play? Would you like that?"

Mason beamed at the prospect of spending Saturday with his two friends. But a puzzled look came to his face. "But Aunt Sarah, what are you gonna do while we play?" His expression was one of genuine concern for my enjoyment.

I smiled as I started to dry his hair with the towel. "Don't worry about me, buddy. I'll find something to do."

12