Playful Bhabhi Sunita Pt. 02

Story Info
Sunita's game has an unexpected entry.
2.1k words
4.21
12.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yabdaboo
yabdaboo
32 Followers

(Continued from part 1)

As Sunita and Manoj enjoyed to play their games of dares, Sunita's hubby Arun was puzzled about what made her so horny. He liked it though, as Sunita would be sometimes half naked as he came from office. She would sometimes be very casual topless, and sometimes wear a fully covering top and nothing below. She would make him eat her pussy more and made loud moans. Whenever he stared at her, she would quickly bend over or slide her shorts, inviting him. He considered himself the luckiest bastard.

But there was one more guy who was getting suspicious. The old man, the owner of all these houses, who lived in ground floor. He was about 62, retired, but was as horny as a teenager. Years of exploiting his female subordinates in his office had stopped after retirement. His wife still in shape, but was menopausal, so was not much fun. He always had an eye on Sunita, despite her conservative dressing. His experienced eyes knew she was a bombshell underneath, and her raw sexuality needed just the right motivation. He always wore a lungi and a vest, mostly no undies, eyeing up every female who walked past.

He had got lucky with one or two maids earlier, and about 5 years ago forcefully fucked a neighbor lady in late forties. However she never made a scene and their family quietly shifted to another place soon after. His wife knew his character but never dared to correct him.

This old guy had observed that the place was too quiet everyday these days, as if no one lived above. Earlier he would even listen to the toilet flush of Sunita's room and try imagining her pissing. But now even that didn't happen. So one day after his wife started cooking, he silently walked up the stairs. He had an excuse, he would hire a maid to clean all corridors.

But he saw that Sunita's house seemed to be locked. He walked around, even dared to peep in the windows but no one seemed to be there, no sound of cooking, washing or TV. "Strange!" He thought and climbed another level to the terrace hoping to say hi to Manoj. As soon as he stepped to the terrace, silently, he was shocked. Manoj's room was open, and the prim and proper Sunita, was sitting next to him, apparently in shorts and top, he had only seen in TV! He hid himself and looked on, they were quite busy flirting with each other. He even saw her lay down on her belly displaying her ass for a while on his cot! Unbelievable! A married woman!

Manoj was also busy sporting an erection. He smiled to himself knowing his Jack off dream might actually come true! He knew exactly what to do. He moved in casually looking here and there. Now both Sunita and Manoj saw him, and panicked. She quickly got up, but there was no excuse or option to run away. Still, she was in control. But Manoj looked like a kid, caught his hand in a cookie jar.

The old guy, grinned and greeted both of them and stood at the door, now making it impossible for anyone to move out. He saw the books, the pathetic excuse for flirting, and asked if Sunita was giving tuitions to Manoj. When he saw the look of relief on both their faces, he knew what to do next. He sat with them asking this and that, making no indication whatsoever as to Manoj's boner or Sunita's outfit.

After a while Sunita said she need to go and cook. Manoj sat silently but the old guy said he would also leave. So they moved together uncomfortably on the stairs, the old guy leering at Sunita's extra exposed ass, swaying in front of him. Sunita was afraid, but a small part of her still made her feel sexy walking like a naughty schoolgirl, caught, like this.

The old guy had an erection already and his 9 inch black mamba, was dying for some action. As Sunita reached her door and started to unlock, the old guy asked if she needed any help, as now her in laws are not around. He sympathized at her having to do everything and Arun seemed to be in office more now. Sunita politely said as of now she needs nothing. The old man saw the inside of the house and pointed at the ceiling saying there were many cobwebs. She had to agree. He offered he would clean it quickly as he didn't have any work and was bored. Sunita was feeling very uncomfortable now, as there was no excuse to change her dress and this lecherous old man seemed to be in no mood to go. Confronting would prove dangerous as he might tell Arun about her dress and dalliance with Manoj. So she agreed.

The old man quickly closed the door behind him, asked for a stool and broom. She brought them to him, and he started to clean, fans first. As he climbed up, she had noticed his folded lungi was above the usual level. Now as he reached up, the lungi went up more. He asked if she could hold the stool as he might lose balance. Sunita, in her red tank top, barely containing her ripe mangoes, and shorts, showing so much of legs and half her ass, was directly below the old man who wore nothing beneath his lungi.

She avoided looking even straight as she held the stool. But she could sense the unmistakable dark musty odour of pre cum, which moments ago emanated from Manoj's shorts and many times from her hubby, as she blew him. A quick glance at his crotch made her gasp. The longest and blackest ever cock she could imagine swayed in the old man's short lungi beckoning towards her. The fore skin jutted out, holding atleast a spoon full of pre cum, slowly making a string with the lungi. This made her afraid.

The old man saw this below, and made his next move, as if scratching, he lifted his lungi more, he thrust his cock at her. His cock had never failed him, frightening and satisfying all his female preys previously, and flashing it always worked. He now got down, and said that he appreciated how she helped the boy above in his studies. Sunita was speechless. He now said, it is hotter nowadays and it is impossible to wear clothes. Sunita nodded. He even said that he knew Sunita was also feeling very hot as she wore very comfortable clothes. Sunita had no option but to agree. Now he mentioned about his wife, also wearing nothing but nighty at home and he made her wear thin towel only while they slept as the heat was too much. Sunita knew the bastard had AC, but was just making this up to give an innocent sexual angle. He continued, and said he also only wore lungi and vest and nothing else to beat the heat. Sunita smiled at his confident smooth smartness.

She felt challenged and said she and Arun also wore very less in night, nowadays as the in laws are not here. He agreed, and recommended she would convince his wife to wear such shorts and tops as the nightie was not at all attractive. Sunita agreed and said may be she could take the "aunty" shopping sometime. Now the work continued and the old guy flashed his cock every time. Sunita started to feel very sexy, now him asking her to move the stool almost as if ordering her. As they moved to another room, Sunita's bedroom, he asked her to come closer, and as she did, his hard cock, rubbed on her cheeks. The foreskin almost kissed her, depositing a good amount of musty pre cum on her face and making a long string. Sunita was shocked, not knowing what to do next and quickly looked at him and saw him grinning and saying "sorry!"

"The balls of this guy!" She thought, yet it only was supposed to be an accident. He said, sorry again and explained this happened because of heat he didn't wear any underwear and hope she didn't mind. His persuasive voice, made her nod, but this was going on like a porn movie! They continued and he kept touching her face with it every time now. She could detect he almost aimed it and once even it touched her lips! This time, Sunita was getting very wet and "Oh my God! " she thought, as he too didn't move. Contrary to her common sense she was dripping wet, and felt this was a kind of punishment for her earlier behavior. He didn't move his cock now and looked at her, who looked up to him, his cock tip on her juicy lips, which kissed Arun everyday!

He said, "aap usko aise hi pakadlo, nahi toh aap ko baar baar lagega!" (You better hold it like that as it is disturbing you every time)

She could not believe his ears. This old guy had succeeded in making her touch his cock with lips and asking her to do more!

She felt his cock pulse once. The salty juices were already seeping into her mouth. She opened her lips and let him enter. That was the strongest ever man cock, she felt. She involuntarily sucked on it nibbling the foreskin with her tongue. Old guy had never had this kind of blow job before. Now he wanted her pussy badly. His mind had already pictured her wet young, pussy and her firm boobs. He slowly withdrew and got down from the stool. As Sunita looked at him lustily, he held her hips and turned her. In one go, he jerked her shorts and panty down, and saw the ass he always imagined, creamy and smooth, with a mole on right cheek. He held his horse cock and aimed at her wet twat once or twice and silently entered her. She felt so horny, her pussy quivered and took him in more and more. This old man's cock felt very strong than her hubby's cock. She felt so full in her pussy!

He started his strokes, slow but firm, piercing her and filling her up. Her eyes rolled back and she was already Cumming on him. He balanced her, made her move and took her to the door. He opened it, and pushed her to move further, directing her to move towards his house.

She could never refuse his cock controlling her. They funnily moved down the stairs. His door was open and his wife was working in the kitchen. He closed the door behind him and took Sunita, who had his cock lodged firmly in her pooch to the kitchen. Sunita was enjoying this so much she didn't even care. His wife turned and saw them like this and was flabbergasted. But she never dared to even acknowledge the position of Sunita. The old man felt like showing off every time like this. She knew how big was him and looking at Sunita's dress, guessed he must have caught her doing something and now she was a slave to his controlling cock.

She casually greeted Sunita as if nothing was wrong. As they talked, the old man said, "Sunita tumhe shopping le jaayegi, kuch kapde khareed ke degi, theek hai?" (Sunita will take you shopping and will get you some clothes, ok?) She had to agree and sheepishly smiled at Sunita. Now, he took her to his living room sat on the sofa, and started to fuck Sunita properly. He shouted at his wife to get him and Sunita some lemonade. His wife started making it quickly. He kept fucking her, sometimes mauling her tits. She came multiple times now and removed her shorts and panties entirely. He kept fucking her, sometimes mauling her tits. She came multiple times now and removed her shorts and panties entirely. As his wife came he took and gulped the entire glass in one go, and pulled her too near him and unzipped her nighty. She quickly got out of her clothes. He held her head and positioned at Sunita's pussy, and with aggressive jerks filled her with his hot horse cum. His wife meekly lapped up all his cum, from Sunita's pussy.

Sunita was so tired she collapsed on the sofa, as the "aunty" still licked her pussy oozing all the cum out. The old man got up and went to shower. After a while Sunita sat like that speaking to the nude Aunty, admiring her mature beauty.

yabdaboo
yabdaboo
32 Followers