Playful Bhabhi Sunita Pt. 01

Story Info
Bored housewife tries new tricks to enjoy herself.
2.2k words
4.03
8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yabdaboo
yabdaboo
32 Followers

This story is based on real life. Constructive feedbacks are welcome.

Sunita was a happily married girl. Two years ago she had married a boy she loved, Arun, smart, witty and caring and had joined his family. Initially her in laws lived with them in their 2BHK rented house on first floor, but later they shifted to their farmhouse at countryside, living a peaceful retired life. Before leaving, her mother in law, Sujaya, a housewife, had blessed Sunita to have kids as soon as possible, so that the kids would have a lovely farmhouse to visit their grandparents. Arun was their only child and they could do anything for his and Sunita's happiness. Sunita also loved them both, and wished her marriage too be like them, content and joyful to their old ages. Arun worked well and had a good reputation in his company, helped many of his friends to get jobs, hence had a big circle to support him.

Sunita loved to dress up and Arun always went super horny watching her put on a sexy dress on a rare occasion. But they could not do much, as till now, the elders were home, and no matter how much ever they were liberal, it was not Sunita's way to offend or shock them. So Arun had to be content watching her in figure hugging churidars. But now, after a week of their in laws moved, Arun and Sunita realized the freedom they had. She could now prance around her favorite polka dot shorts and spaghetti top at home, and wear a short skirt to the mall, being Arun's date. She loved this and Arun had constant erection, watching her, as he deliberately took leave from office to be home and enjoy. He loved talking dirty, which made her wet, and his fantasies were endless. Every time he surprised her with a new tease, fingering her, whispering, and licking her neck, making her spasm in her twat. She felt sexy to wear skimpy clothes and the reactions made her day. As this became routine, there was something that bothered her more, as she craved more to show off. She had irresistible urge to move around in such short clothes, even outdoors. The last outing with Arun to the local mall was really enticing her as many looked and stared at her dressed in a short skirt and a wide necked top. She was wanting it more, though unsure what she wanted really.

Arun had a new new project in his hands and he had to be busier than before now. Even his smartness to dodge wasn't enough and he had to plow more and more late evenings. After repeated failed plans, he explained Sunita, who in turn understood, yet was sad. He encouraged her to spend some time at movies at the mall, hoping for him to join her directly from office. The first day they tried it, she enjoyed a thriller flick, and roamed around and showed off her ass to some lucky salesmen. She had practiced at home in front of mirror, on how to bend over sending the skirt way above her back of creamy thighs, just stopping before the panties peeked. She tried this a lot around many, and she had wet herself watching them get seriously uncomfortable. The date was smooth and later at night Arun found himself eating her wet pussy, and later giving her the best orgasm with his cock juice. This repeated a few times. But Sunita knew her horny self was not even started, and was aching more from this newfound freedom.

One day it was almost eleven in the morning. Sunita had completed all her jobs and was bored to watch any more TV. As I said earlier, she lived in the first floor of the three floor independent house. The owner, an old man and his wife, lived in the ground floor. There was a single room with attached bath, which they rented out to a boy, a student. Sunita had seen him walking around on the terrace, and all she knew was his name, Manoj. Manoj was a silent shy type of guy, completely immersed in his final year college studies and had an internship at a local company, from evening to late night. Now he had some study holidays and he was in his room, studying. Sunita took some washed clothes for drying on the terrace clothes line, thinking no one would be there as usual, unaware of the boy's study holidays. She had been in her very skimpy denim shorts, which ended just about exposing half her butts, cupping her pussy tightly. She had a yellow spaghetti top, no bra, feeling free and sexy, and felt slutty prancing around like that. She thought of going downstairs, but remembered the owner guy, though old, was too creepy and repulsive. Then she decided to move on terrace, hoping some guy gawking at her from far away would make her wet vulva to pulse.

The terrace was hot and sunny, and her eyes took time to adjust. As she turned towards the room entrance, she was in for a shock. The boy was sitting on a chair and was looking at her, mouth wide open. She had never dressed like that before at home, and he might have always seen her fully clothed in conservative attires. She recomposed herself, took a deep breath, and smiled at him waving as if everything was quite normal. She felt naked and sexy at the same time and was now starting to enjoy that reaction by the boy. He waved back, mouth still open, and gawking at her body. Sunita hung the clothes, slowly, and with every movement her back, facing the room, moved so sexily, bending to pick clothes up, stretching to hang. Manoj was hard at this unexpected treat, not knowing what to do about it. His cock, was making a tent already in his Grey cotton shorts and he tried to hide it. As Sunita finished, she waved at him again, this time wet inside, and moved back to her house. She locked it, and immediately sat on the sofa and fingered herself till she wet the cushion and floor.

The next day, as Arun left for office, she went to wave goodbye to him. Only now, she was back in her normal conservative attire. She saw Manoj on the terrace, looking at her, and smiled at him. He sheepishly smiled and waved at her. She went back to her house, and started another load of clothes to wash in the washing machine. She was already having naughty thoughts on what to wear, while she put the clothes for drying. The thrill of exposing to that young man, teasing him, and later to wet herself in her cunt, was driving her crazy. She stripped naked, and looked at herself for a while. Then she reached for her sexy panty collection and pulled out and wore a red lace panty. She again got the skimpy denim shorts, wore it over the panties, making it tight. Half of her sexy butter ass cheeks, covered by the panty, peeked out and her navel made a sexy button six inches above the shorts, almost popping out her pubic region. Then she wore a small white top, which just stopped at her midriff and exposed a very nice set of abs. She admired herself and proceeded to tease the boy today again, with ofcourse, the clothes she wanted to hang.

Manoj was anxious and hoped today too he got a show like yesterday. The conservative bhabhi, who always wore drab clothes, must have been careless yesterday by accident, he thought, but hoped she might do it again. He had shagged away his 7 inch uncut cock after she left and was disheartened to see her fully clothed earlier that day. Yet he was in his boxer shorts, his dong hanging freely, hoping to watch the bhabhi again. Then, as soon as he was thinking it wasn't going to happen, Sunita walked up the stairs, sporting a smile, wearing that sexy denim shorts again, her ripe mango shaped firm boobs jiggling in her top. Manoj was instantly hard and his heart went racing. His dong almost peeked out of his shorts, like a snake, and he had to cross his legs to hide it. He sheepishly waved at her, and Sunita said hi and waved back. Sunita was not very sure if she wanted to flash her panty exposed back now, as her heart too raced half with exhibitionist lust and half with her commonsense trying to hold her back. After a moment, she felt Manoj gazing at her boobs, jiggling as she raised her arms, and felt a sleazy thrill in her that again. She turned the other side, bent to her bucket to lift the clothes like a hussy, and hanged it on the ropes jiggling her boobs a bit extra. This made her pussy quiver and she heard an unmistakable gasp from Manoj, who had positioned his chair facing her, in his room. She put most of the clothes like that, slowly. She then walked upto Manoj and asked,

"Bhaiyya, thoda bedsheets sukhane me help karoge?" (Bro will you help me dry this bedsheets?)

Manoj croaked, not even expecting her to talk and now she had invited him to help, so he can be near to her. He got up clumsily, trying to cover his obvious donkey boner, and walked out. He took the bedsheets from her bucket and placed it on the ropes, trying to level it out. Sunita saw his young boner and felt so horny, she tried to get near him. After they finished she asked,

"Disturb toh nahi kiya na maine aap shayad padh rahe the" (I hope I didn't disturb your studies)

Manoj said, "nahi bhabhi, koi nahi" all the while taking in her curves obviously being displayed for him.

Sunita then flashed a smile and asked if she could sit with him for a while. He offered her his cot, since his chair was almost uncomfortable. Sunita felt naughty and took one of his books and acted as if looking at them.

He grinned and said "bhabhi aapne kya subject padha hai?" (What subject you have studied?)

Sunita had a masters and some work experience too in the same subject Manoj was studying. So naturally they were chatting a lot now, and Sunita got very comfortable on his cot and laid on her belly checking out a new text book, telling Manoj about her interest. Manoj's arousal was a bit down now, but as Sunita's denim and panty clad ass was up, he was hard again. He was staring at it like a boy looking at his birthday cake. Sunita realized this and was a bit afraid, but soon, her twat made her a hussy again. She laid like that for a while watching Manoj squirming, hiding his boner and holding himself from reaching out and giving her ass a squeeze. She felt her pussy wet and a musky odor raising as she slowly got up, making a big show of her beautiful ass. Manoj followed her to the stairs, asking, almost pleading her to come often and "help with his studies". His dong, however, stuck out like a live snake drooling and wanting to taste Sunita's teasing ass.

Sunita came multiple times as she got home to her bed, and Manoj jacked off like a crazy monkey, just above in the room. Sunita guessed this and was wet again thinking about her newfound sexual side.

This became a routine over the days, Sunita dressing up provocatively, only when her hubby was at office, and teasing Manoj. Manoj was horny, but afraid if he made any obvious move, might get him kicked out of that room and cause him trouble. Despite this show, Sunita never made any move herself, but her being in his room was horny enough for Manoj. Sunita would wear her shortest and tightest dresses, exposing either some of her bra or panties. One day, she felt so horny that she discarded her panties and just wore her small thin, white floral print shorts, and realized Manoj could even see her trimmed bush in sunlight. She spent an extra half hour with him, prancing around, bending over laying on his cot, lifting her ass almost exposing her cheeks.

Manoj went so crazy, he let his drooling hot hard cock on his one side of boxer shorts, almost peeking out, twitching. Sunita was tempted to suck his big dong but had to restrain herself for this show off fun. But they had certainly got more closer as Sunita would sit next to him letting her creamy thighs and legs rub against his hairy white legs. She would hold his arms as she sometimes taught him from the book. Most importantly, as she would deliberately bend over, he would stare at her ass and she would scoff at him, smiling, and sometimes would say "hey!!", "oh come on!!" as if she were admonishing him. But it never stopped him from doing it again, flexing his cock blatantly at her, like a bad boy.

(to be continued...)

yabdaboo
yabdaboo
32 Followers