All Comments on 'Playgirl's Obsession Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start!

Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I think you may need to looked through your work…

It’s a change, it’s better then the last stories, but still not good. Lizzie is an asshole and Carter is a coward, but compared to the last story, it’s better.

Note that you forgot the author’s note.

-Dillon

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to many more chapters. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude add some variety to the stories there’ll all the same, your kinks are fine, but come up with a new way to write them and come up with a new way to write characters they’re almost all the same. Like have a boy fall in love with his teacher or his professor who’s a dominatrix.

Dash91830Dash91830about 2 years agoAuthor
Regarding the characters being the same

Have you read all of my stories? Because they are very different. Some of them are massive sluts while others have slept with only one guy before getting with the male protagonist, and a few were complete virgins. The methods they use are also vastly difference. A few of them are only manipulative while others resort to blackmail, with the worst ones actually using rape. I'd say there is a lot of difference in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's not the first or last time someone's said all the stories and characters are the same, because it's true. There's no variety. It's the same garbage being written over and over again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous