Playgirl's Obsession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth tries to think of what she can do to persuade Carter to fuck the shit out of her again. "Look, I know that you care about Josh," she says. "I love Josh. I love Josh very much but I need your big, fat cock in my pussy again. You made me cum so hard and so many times, and I just want it again, alright? Please, Carter." He shakes his head once more and she feels her heart drop in utter disappointment, as he backs away from her. She knows that once he made up his mind it would be almost impossible to change his mind.

But she decides to try it one last time, just in case she could get his dick. "We could be really careful. I'll make sure we only do it when he won't show up. I mean it. I promise we won't get caught. Please, baby. Just give me your dick," she begs. He leaves and she sighs in frustration and returns to her house. Feeling defeated, she gets back to where Josh is. She feels bad looking at him and pretending that everything is normal after just begging his friend to fuck her, but can't do anything else now.

"Are you okay, baby?" Josh asks her, feeling concerned. She nods, telling him that she is fine. Elizabeth just loves him so much and wants him to always be with her. She follows him outside when he tells her he has to leave and then says goodbye. She loves Josh a lot but she really needs Carter's cock again. Elizabeth groans as she tries to sort through her problems in her mind and drinks her problems away, having swiped some vodka from her father's cabinet.

........

After Carter left, Elizabeth realized how dumb she acted. She was doing so well up until then, getting rid of the desire to cheat on Josh, which was difficult as the slutty aspect of spreading her legs for someone else made her so horny. And now she almost did it again right after he came back from that trip. It's a good thing Carter had the sense to say no this time around, otherwise they would have both lost Josh. Carter would have lost a best friend and she would have lost the love of her life. But they didn't repeat their mistake and all should be fine, right? Wrong. It won't be fine at all.

Right now Elizabeth is about to enter her boyfriend's bedroom. She came over to his house a few hours ago. It is very well furnished. Their families are almost equally well off with her's being a bit richer, since her father owns the company, while Josh's mom and dad are high ranking executives. Elizabeth feels ashamed that she once thought of using her father's position to coerce her boyfriend into staying with her should he find out. She only stopped thinking this way when she realized she won't have to do any coercion, since his own parents would make him do it to save their own jobs.

Once she knocks, the girl waits for a few seconds and enters. She gasps at the sight that meets her. Inside the room, Josh set up candles and placed rose petals on the bed. Her beloved even changed the bedsheets from his old tacky one to a clean, white one and is now sitting on the mattress. Seeing her, he rises with a smile. Josh walks to Elizabeth and holds her hand, bending down to place a kiss on her knuckles. He looks up in Elizabeth's eyes with nothing but pure love in his expressive, beautiful ones.

The way he wraps his arms around her and leans in to kiss her pale forehead is so tender and loving that it melts her heart. "I'm ready now," he says to his girlfriend. "I know that we talked about waiting for but I am ready to be yours tonight, Lizzie. I love you so much and I trust you." He looks at her sweetly as he leads her over to his bed and they lie down and kiss, holding each other tightly. Josh kisses her on the tip of her nose too, giving her an adorable smile.

Suddenly, Elizabeth realized what she is doing. He thinks she's been a faithful girlfriend and that's why he's ready and willing to give her his V-card. She is a bitch taking advantage of him. "There is something you need to know first, baby," she says to Josh, stopping him in his tracks. He looks at her curiously as she backs away, hesitant. "It's about something really bad that I did a while ago, and I should have told you about this much sooner." Now she has his full interest piqued, as he wonders what could possibly be so terrible.

He cradled her face gently, stroking her cheeks. This only makes her feel worse as she knows she is unworthy of Josh's love. "Tell me, then," he says to her. He caresses Elizabeth's and leans in to give her another kiss, consoling the girl even though he doesn't know what is troubling her yet. "You know that I will always be here for you. No matter what you did, I will still love you and help you anyway I can." Now she feels so terrible she wants to kill herself. How could she hurt this wonderful boy?

"This happened before Carter left for the trip around the world with his dad," she says to him, making him frown. "We swiped some heavy alcohol from my dad's collection and then started drinking together. Once we were drunk we started kissing." Now Josh's eyes are showing signs of tear as he finds himself nearly crying from this bit of information. "It hurts so bad to hear the girl he loves admitting to making out with his best friend, who he has always loved like a brother. But he wills himself to be strong and not break down in front of her.

"That was it, right?" he asks her and she watches, not sure what he means. "I mean, you guys stopped at just that. Just kissing. There was no feelings or attachment. You guys didn't have sex or anything, right? If it was just a kiss and only happened once, then I'm fine with it." Josh looks at her desperately, begging her to tell him that it was only making out and nothing else happened between them. Unfortunately it wasn't that way and her sheepish look says all of it perfectly, making him feel his stomach twisting around painfully.

"Well, it went further than that," she admits, feeling her heart break at the miserable look on his pretty face. "We got carried away and ended up having sex together. I sucked his cock and let him fuck my ass too. His dick felt so good." Elizabeth starts crying as she now recounts her infidelity to him. "I'm so sorry, baby. Please, give me another chance. I promise it will never happen again." It breaks her when he moves away from her and looks at her angrily. She has never, ever seen him look this upset before in their entire lives.

He takes a very deep breath. Josh can't believe she just admitted that she had sex with someone else. "I must say that I'm extremely pissed off right now," he tells her. "The only reason that I'm not dumping you right away is because we have been dating since kindergarten, as everyone we know puts it. But I'm not going to let it all be normal like this never happened. If you want my full forgiveness you are going to have to earn it back." Josh loves her too much to break up with her right now. If she doesn't do it again then he'll stay with her. That is his decision.

Josh then leaves the room and goes out for a walk to clear his head. He can't believe how livid he is today. He never knew he could become so angry but he is right now. He feels like strangling her but knows he would never actually do it. The last time he used violence was when a bully called him a wimp. That day Josh threw his first and only punch, sending his right fist into the asshole's nose. Fortunately a teacher came along before the other guy could hit back. He smiles as he recalls that day and walks back to his house, glad that Elizabeth's already left.

That afternoon, Carter came over to hang out at his place like they always do. "Hey, what's up, buddy?" he asks before noticing the icy glare coming from Josh. He stiffens slightly, fearing that maybe the latter somehow found out about what he did with Elizabeth. "Is everything okay? Why the hell are you looking at me like that?" Josh laughs darkly, making him worry. He could tell that whatever this is, it is going to be very bad. Josh has never acted this way before and it is scaring him, even though he is the much taller and stronger one.

"Why don't you go ask Elizabeth? She told me all about what the two of you did already." Carter's blood goes ice cold in an instant. "I can't believe you of all people would do this to me. At least she was honest and came clean about it. You were just going to keep on lying to me, weren't you? Get the fuck out of my house now." Carter tries to go to him as he turns his back but Josh is so incensed that when Carter grabs his shoulder, Josh simply delivers a side kick to his stomach.

Caught off guard, he actually stumbles back, grunting from the pain. He could kill Josh's ass if he wanted to but still feels very guilty about what he did and doesn't want to hurt his friend anymore than he already did. "Please listen to me. I never meant for it to happen. She was the one who seduced me into it. We were very drunk, okay. I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you." Josh turns around to glare at him with hatred in his eyes. The brown haired boy can't believe his friend is still trying to justify himself.

"Stop lying to me, asshole. Or maybe you just can't?" he stares down Carter angrily. Then he gives him a cruel smile and says straight to his former friend's face "I always knew you were a whore, but I never took you for a liar too." He then shoves the shocked Carter back through the front door, slamming the door shut in his face and locking it. He goes back to his bedroom to sit down and read on his bed, trying to take his mind off his problems. He forgave his girlfriend but not his former best friend since the former confessed and the latter didn't.

Eventually, Josh decides that staying at home like this won't make his problems go away. He heads outside. Choosing to go to the mall, he has his butler Larry drive him there. 60 years old Larry has practically raised Josh since his parents are so busy with work and rarely home. Thanking the kindly old man, he gets out of the car and walks inside to go to the bookstore, which he always goes to whenever he is feeling down. It always cheers the teenage boy up, no matter how depressed he is.

He is very surprised to see Christine there though. The blonde man-eater is at his favorite shelf, almost as if she knew he'd going to show up here. Josh always felt a bit out off by her, since Christine thinks she is so much better than him, Carter and Elizabeth because their parents are 'only' millionaires, while hers are billionaires. "What are you looking at me like that for?" he asks her with a frown as she smirks. The devious glint in her eyes seriously irritate him, making Josh paranoid.

"I heard that Lizzie cheated on you with Carter," she says in a mock sympathetic tone, placing her hands on each of his asscheek. She squeezes, making Josh quickly remove them from his buttocks with a glare. "Oh, come on, cutie. Don't act like such an uptight little virgin. I can see it all in your eyes. You are just like one of the whores I pay to occupy my time, aren't you?" Christine leans in real close to exhale on his pale cheek.

Josh scoffs, pushing her away. He can't get his head around how arrogant she is, to actually grope his ass in public and call him a whore like that. "Like I would ever actually let me a player like you deflower me," he says to the highly notorious manizer. "I'm not going to be another boy in your fucking harem, got it? Stop dreaming." He then grabs the novel he went there for and then gets ready to leave. Talking to this girl who has her mother's waiters in her fuck list and the numbers of countless male prostitutes on her phone's contact is at the bottom of his agenda.

"You will fuck me, Josh. It might take me some time but you will. My pussy wants your cock inside it, and my pussy gets what it wants," she tells him as he walks away from her to the cashier. He quickly pays for the book and goes to the car park, where Larry is waiting for him in the car. As he sits in the shotgun seat, he tries to think about his decision to keep dating Elizabeth after what she did to him. Josh loves her way too much to break up with Elizabeth, even though what she did to him was really horrible.

"Anything on your mind, Mister Josh?" the butler asks him.

"Nothing, Larry. Thanks for asking," he replies. "It's just some girl problems." I made the right choice, he tells himself.

Author's Note :

12