All Comments on 'Playgirl's Obsession Ch. 02'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you ever gonna change your stories up?

You always write the same kinda of story even on your other accounts which I know are you.

It asking you to change your kink but try to update your style a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Many stories have characters who are younger than their stated age,and we all know why.Those in this story seem much older than 18 plus.Why?

Dash91830Dash91830about 2 years agoAuthor
Like I said before

This is my only account. I don’t know where other authors draw their inspiration but for me it’s, like I also said before, American series and franchises, but with the gender roles reversed. That’s it. Most of the girls are female versions of Chuck Bass in varying degrees, some of which have a few redeeming qualities while others have none. The male characters have the good qualities of Blair and Serena, and none of the bad traits. It’s meant to demonstrate how society view abuse perpetrated by boys and girls in different ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I agree with the other comment.

You really need to changed your style at least, like characters and stories. This one does feel different, but it’s the same nevertheless, writing is an art form and you should always tried to write something different in that kink, like femdom.

-Dillon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok as for if this is your only account, maybe there are 5 other guys who write almost exactly the same way you do and by coincidence their accounts have become inactive as you popped up whatever. My opinion is to just change some dynamics of the story a bit. One thing I think you should know about America is that a billionaire would never let their child go to a public school, they’d pay the money to send them to a private one, and among the public school system the school your kids go to is decided by the house with the expensive homes being in better school districts just a bit of info for you. You might wanna consider having an age gap between the boy and the girl having an older woman be the love interest would make way more sense, and they could have like a professor student dynamic and that could explain the wealth gap. And maybe this is just my opinion add a bit more of bondage and orgasm denial in there, like have the woman be a dominatrix and be like 10 years older than the boy.

Dash91830Dash91830about 2 years agoAuthor
With regards to the age gap

I have entertained that idea and even included some brief barely legal/milf sex scenes but I won’t make them endgames because I want to give the protagonists a long lasting relationship that will continue for their entire lives. I don’t want the male protagonists to have to spend 20 years by themselves after their partners die, because my male protagonists are good people who deserve better than to spend two decades as a widower. I will, however, take your advice regarding the public school situation in my future stories. The next few will be about university students.

Dash91830Dash91830about 2 years agoAuthor
As for the other authors

A lot of people have been writing about abusive men taking advantage of helpless women for a long time now. It’s not that weird for other writers to have the same idea of reversing the stereotypes. Perhaps they got negative feedback and lost their inspiration. I also doubt that their female protagonists are as diabolical as mine. I’m now going to move my heroines from Chuck Bass level creepy to Joe Goldberg level creepy. To make it perfectly clear, I don’t endorse any of the girls’ horrible behavior. It’s just that a normal love story isn’t as memorable. It’s the crazy ones that are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok dude, so I’m gonna tell you two literotica stories to google, that are totally not you, one is called “Megan cheats” and the other is called “cuckolded cutie” read those and tell me that does not sound exactly like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well in regards to the milf thing I didn’t even mean like 30 or even twenty year age gap, I meant like 12, 10 even 5 years can add some believability to the story, and keep in mind women live longer than men so if the boys wife was ten years older than him he’d spend five years at most as a widower, just fyi. Then again I’m biased in favor of older women, also are blonde haired girls the only ones you like nothing against them but they seem to be way your type.

Dash91830Dash91830about 2 years agoAuthor
Regarding the characters being the same

Have you read all of my stories? Because they are very different. Some of them are massive sluts while others have slept with only one guy before getting with the male protagonist, and a few were complete virgins. The methods they use are also vastly difference. A few of them are only manipulative while others resort to blackmail. The worst ones actually use rape. The only thing that all of them have in common is that they are assholes and athletic, and I only do that because good girls aren't as hot as bad girls, and athletic girls are the sexiest. Other than that, I'd say there is a lot of difference between them.

Dash91830Dash91830about 2 years agoAuthor
About the two stories you mentioned

They are not like mine because in those ones, the cheaters win and the guys get cuckolded, but in my stories, the cheaters never win and the boys don’t get cuckolded. You can argue that I don’t see any similarity other than rich, athletic girls, and let’s be honest, rich and athletic girls are hottest girls. Quite frankly, I think my works are much more similar to sub500 and ZTVFemdomtales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Different past sex experience doesn’t mean vastly different characters, the methods are only different slightly based on the time and circumstances, the princess one she takes by force and anyone who doesn’t like it can screw off because she’s a princess, the cheerleader one she threatens the other girl to leave him because she doesn’t know the other girl and in Hank and Josh’s case she manipulated them into cheating on him, because she’s his current girlfriend’s best friend. But that doesn’t mean that they’re different characters, and honestly having fucked 90 guys or 1 before doesn’t seem to make that much of a difference to me in terms of character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well just here’s a way to add some variety to the stories atleast in my opinion, one keep in mind women live 5 years longer than men so a 19 year old first year undergrad boy and a 24 year old female grad student would probably have the most time together. The woman in this case could be a grad student in psychology and swimming champion. And maybe she could be doing a study where she is to test young men’s love of dominant woman and acts as a dominatrix, tying up, blindfolding him and whipping him to see how he likes it initially for research purposes, but then falling in love with him, but then he finds a girlfriend and the girl thinks about relying on underhanded tricks to break them apart but instead since her rival isn’t really that dominant she merely makes him become addicted to her dominant touch so that he leaves his current gf to be with the dominatrix girl. And also I can’t remember if Georgina was blonde, but aren’t most of the girls blonde? Nothing against blondes but red heads, or black haired girls should get some love too in my opinion.

Dash91830Dash91830about 2 years agoAuthor
The princess didn’t take him by force

He was already willing to marry her. She only banned him from seeing his parents again since they tried to take him away from her. She was the least problematic of my main girls. Georgina’s a brunette and so is Brooke. Georgina is also different since she pimped her guy out to her aunt too. The cheerleader’s main focus wasn’t on the threat part but how she recorded a sex tape without consent. There’s difference between a slut who stops being a slut for love and a good girl who is willing to do crazy things for love. What you described is them all being assholes and that is true, but their actions are different. In Three Entitled Girls, the main lead had her crush’s sister help her rape him!

Dillon2001Dillon2001about 2 years ago
I like femdom.

But to make your stories even more hot, is the little touches that the female character does to the male character. Like touching his butt, legs, thighs, hair, stomach, and waist. It shows how dominant the female character is to the submissive boy, it’ll help your story to be more hotter.

-Dillon

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Well I for one has enjoyed reading your stories including this one. I'm hoping you will continue with more chapters. As for Elizabeth. She is definitely a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The shit abyss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous