Playgirl's Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter takes deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling slowly. Josh waits to hear what the two of them would said to each other next. "No means no, Elizabeth," Carter finally says. "I'm very sorry, but I can never have sex with you again. I don't want to hurt Josh's feelings anymore than I already did." At that moment, Josh decides to make his presence known. He simply opens the door and walks inside, shocking the two of them by his sudden, unexpected entrance. "Josh, wait a second," the other boy immediately begins, but Josh gestures for him to be quite.

"Honey, please listen to me," Elizabeth says. She immediately goes into her red alert mode, knowing from his face that he heard everything and that she now has to come up with something really special if she wants to keep the love of her life around. "I really want to give up but I just can't. I promise I love only you. I just need other cocks to be satisfied as well." Josh looks at her in disgust and she feels her heart shattering from his gaze, withering beneath his unusually harsh glare.

"Shut the fuck up!" he screams at her, spit flying out of his mouth. Both of them are scared, never having seen the usually meek, thin boy this angry. "You," Josh says, pointing at Carter. Carter flinches before his friend's gaze softens. "I'll forgive you now since you decided not to do it again." This makes the other boy breath a sigh of relief. Josh then turns back to Elizabeth. "As for you. You promised me that you would never cheat on me again but you still tried to fuck him for a second time. Forget the second chance. We're never going out again. I'm done with you now."

..........

Josh spends the next half an hour back at his place, sobbing. He can't believe that he was foolish enough to trust her to be faithful to him, after she cheated on him with his own best friend. Josh locked the door of his room when he came back and only let Larry in briefly so the latter would know that he is fine. He doesn't care much about reassuring his parents right now, not after they brazenly attempted to whore him out to his cheater of a girlfriend. Or rather, his ex-girlfriend, since they've broken up now. There is no way he will ever go back to the bitch again.

After another twenty minutes of this, he grabs a jacket. Josh realizes he can't get over it by himself and chooses to go to Christine's favorite night club where she goes every night. For some reason, he thinks that going to see her would make him feel better. He asks Larry to take him there, thinking about how he could loosen up and chill out there when he arrives. Staring out a window, Josh sighs, looking at several passing pedestrians, wishing his life is just as simple as theirs. None of them look like they have to deal with their girlfriends sleeping with their best friends.

When he enters, Josh shudders. Some of Christine's friends are there and they eye him hungrily. A few of them have expressed the desire to corrupt the cute and innocent virgin. Before they can do that though, Christine arrives. "Hey! A surprise to see a goody two shoes like you here. Did you know my mother is letting me manage this club? She said that my grades are good enough now!" Christine then notices Josh's solemn expression. "What's wrong?" she asks the teenage boy with concern, watching his still puffy, red eyes. He looks so fragile right now and she hugs him.

She has never felt protective of anyone before Josh. Being near him makes her feel something oddly special. That makes her afraid since Christine's always used men only for sexual pleasures, never developing any attachments. Christine's always been hiding her feelings for Josh as a result of that. But now she is finding it increasingly difficult to do so. "Elizabeth just tried to cheat on me again," Josh whimpers and she gasps. A part of her feels delighted since that means she can now make a move on him, but she quickly chastises herself for wanting to exploit the situation.

Instead, she hugs him tightly and let him cry, rubbing his hair. She considers offering him so vodka but knows that he is not the type to drink. That's why she only leads him towards the couch so that he can sit down and she can sit next to him. "I'm so sorry about that, sweetie," she tells him. "Forget about her. Is there anything I can do to help make you feel better about it?" Christine looks at the endearing boy next to her, feeling warmth spread throughout her body just from being near Josh. It's incredible how he can make her feel this way without even trying.

Josh shakes his head, giving Christine an appreciative smile. He looks at her and feels a similar sensation as she does. Neither of them know that the other is feeling the same way. There is a tension between them that both are ignorant of, Josh because he's clueless and Christine since she's desensitised herself by focusing on the carnal pleasures of the flesh ever since she first got her urges. "It's fine, thanks. I just need someone to talk to. Someone who'll be here for me," he tells her in a soft tone, giving her a shy smile.

"Of course, Josh. I'm always here for you, whenever you need me," she says to him. Suddenly, the girl gives him a bright smile. "I've got a brilliant idea now." Josh watches her give him a mischievous grin and he feels slightly nervous from it. "Why don't you get up on the stage and then start singing and dancing? It'll be fun! You could also take your mind off things for a while." He looks at her incredulously. "Unless you are too chicken for it, cutie pie."

Josh feels challenged and knows that he couldn't back down now. "Give me a few moment," he says to her. The boy is a very quick learner and he observes all the basics of dancing from the guys on the stage. Memorizing all the simplest ones, Josh replays them in his mind. He then tells her the name of the song that he is going to be singing on stage and stretches, loosening up his tense muscles and getting prepared for it all. He has never done anything like this before and is feeling understandably nervous about the proceedings. With his legs trembling, he steps up onto the stage after they have already finished their song.

Then, he hands her his glass of orange juice and marches up to the stage. He borrows a microphone and begins to sing. Dancing slowly, he imitates some of the move he has seen earlier and throws some of his own into the mix. Feeling saucy, he unzips and removes his jacket, tossing it away and grabbing a pole. Josh gyrates like a male stripper he has seen while watching from down there, doing it relatively well. Christine finds herself enthralled by the fun side of this usually reserved boy and smiles, mesmerized.

A few minutes late he is done with the performance and is back down on the couch with Christine who looks at him in amazement. He stays there for a bit before she tells him she is giving him a ride home in her limousine. They walk out of the night club together and get in the back of the vehicle, sitting down on the comfortable leather seats. Their chauffeur starts driving off after they've buckled in their seatbelts. Christine gives Josh a mysterious smile as she raises the divider screen to give them privacy.

She then leans down over to Josh so their faces are really close and kisses him gently. Reaching down, she fondles him through his pants, feeling him get hard under her touch. Josh looks at her meaningfully. "Are you sure you want to give it to me?" Christine asks him in a far gentler tone than she uses with her whores. He nods and she unzips his pants, revealing his stiff rod. She grips it tightly and begins stroking, making him gasp in pleasure. Christine smirks as she caresses the plump tool. Pumping it, the girl gives him a really good handjob, far better than what Elizabeth has given him before.

Josh feels so turned on that he doesn't register how he is just about to lose his virginity to their school's most famous player. "Wait!" he says to her, with his face bright red from embarrassment. She stops caressing his shaft. "Let me get you off first." The submissive in him insists that he must make the girl climax first before his own orgasm and he gets her to lie down on the seat. He then starts touching her moist pussy through the short skirt.

Pulling it down, he finds that she isn't wearing any panties. He is shocked by her hairy cunt, now even hornier from seeing it. Josh has secretly wanted to ask Elizabeth not to shave down there but couldn't do so since it would be too selfish. Christine's full bush turns him on like crazy and he leans down to give her head. He has always enjoyed being the one giving oral and does it really well. Licking her pubic hair, Josh then moves his tongue up along the labia. The boy waits to tease her before he shifts the focus to her slit.

The car comes to a stop at a red light intersection, making things easier. His mind briefly realizes that they are in the back of a vehicle but that thought gets drown out when he tastes the girl's nectar right from the source. Her pussy juices is simply delicious, tasting way better than Elizabeth's. She moans in delight, grabbing the back of his head. Pressing Josh's face into her crotch, she grinds her clit against his button nose, thrusting up aggressively. Josh is now fully eating her out, probing inside the tunnel with his tongue as he sucks her vagina.

Josh is eating her out with passion, giving himself to her completely. He loves being subservient and eating her pussy is a great way of showing the tall blonde that he is here to please her. Soon, Christine's pussy throbs and it releases waves of sticky liquid on his face, soaking him in her pussy juices as she squirts. "That was amazing, baby," she says to him, before moving up to straddle the boy. "But now, time for some dessert." She gives him a roguish wink which makes him blush profusely. He looks away shyly, cheeks tinged red with embarrassment.

"Please be gentle with me," he says to her. "It's my first time, after all." She smiles, nodding as she presses the head of his cock at the entrance of her sex. Christine lowers her body, sliding his prick up inside her cunt. She exhales, resting on top of him with his cock now buried balls deep in her. Christine has finally deflowered the sweet boy. He screws his eyes shut, astonished by how good her pussy feels, almost cumming just from penetrating her. Now he is no longer chaste and pure, and he doesn't care about it anymore.

Christine starts riding him in the back of the limousine, fucking Josh with slow, deliberate moves. She fucks him slowly at first, giving him time to adjust to the sensation. When he is thrusting back up into her, she whispers "I am going to screw the shit out of you now." The girl then begins to bang his brains out, fucking him much harder and making him moan. The car has started moving away but they hardly notice this, being too engrossed in the wild, passionate sex they are having. Her hands are keeping him pinned down as she bounces up and down on his cock, her bare ass slapping against his thighs.

Josh is moaning into her mouth as she squeezes him with her pussy, using her vaginal muscles to clench around his erection and milking him with every up and down stroke. He is fucked out of his mind now. "Tell me when you are close," she says to him. "I want you to finish on my face." The words make him even harder inside her as she keeps on fucking Josh in the back of the moving car. Her cunt is wrapped so tightly around him right now.

Christine slams down repeatedly on him and he cries out her name as his orgasm approaches. His eyes roll into the back of his head as his mouth falls open, his tongue hanging out. It feels so wonderful inside her pussy. "I'm close now, baby," he yells as Christine pounds him harder and faster, bruising his hopes. She aggressively bangs Josh, violently crashing down on his thin legs with her muscular ass. Her firm, round asscheeks slap against his balls and she screws him. Christine's moist folds is bunched around his rod as he thrusts up into her pussy.

She gets off him and crouches down so that her face is resting in front of his dick, with the tip of his pulsating cock next to her nose. Christine tugs Josh's pole, which is glistening with her own juices. The girl jerks him off rapidly. "Cum all over my face, baby," she tells him and he cries out, jizzing all over Christine's beautiful face. He ejaculates violently, cumming on her cheek, nose and lips. Josh keeps on spraying his semen on her for the next ten seconds, glazing her with his seed. She smiles at him once he's stopped unloading, now thoroughly glazed.

Author's Note : What do you think of Elizabeth in this chapter, guys?

12