Playing After the Pool

Story Info
John helps a friend explore his sexuality.
1.8k words
4.55
14.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was smiling as he set his drink on the patio table. Still dripping from the pool, he plopped into the mesh chair and scooted it into the sun. His blonde hair looked almost golden in the late afternoon sun as he ran a towel over it to stop the worst of the dripping. Across the table, sound played from Stefan's phone as he scrolled through videos.

"You were right to get out before the girls started going at it." John said before taking another drink and laughing, "They got me good."

"No sympathy here." Stefan replied as he set down his phone. "You know how they get just as well as I do."

As if on cue there was a surprised scream from the pool, then a splash as one of their wives was lifted out of the water and unceremoniously dunked under. Sam stood in the water, arms lifted high in triumph... for just a few seconds until she got dragged under with a gasp. The girls popped up from under the water a few moments later, sputtering and laughing.

Sam and Kayla had met at work years ago, bonding quickly over a shared show. The more they talked, the more they found in common, and they moved from colleagues to good friends. Through double dates and parties, the couples grew quite close. Even though their wives had long since ended up at separate companies, the foursome met up frequently for drinks and fun. Today they were all drinking at John and Kayla's pool.

John and Stefan launched into a conversation about the latest game they were both playing, comparing achievements and items. In the pool, their wives continued to mercilessly splash and dunk each other, their laughing interspersed with stories from their new jobs. Enjoying the afternoon, no one seemed to notice as the sunlight began to fade into a pale gray. It took them all by surprise when the sky opened up, rain pouring down in sheets.

"Well shit!" yelled Kayla as they all grabbed their drinks and towels and ran towards the door down to the basement. "Looks like movies start earlier than planned."

Splitting off to various rooms to dry off and change, the four soon found themselves back in the main room of the basement. The room was decently sized and set up for entertaining. A plush couch and various chairs sat against the wall, opposite a large TV connected to a cheap movie server and several game systems. The carpeted floor was littered with blankets and pillows, inviting guests to skip the furniture and sprawl where they pleased.

John was the last to return, tapping on his phone as he rounded the corner. "Alright. Pizza is ordered. What're we watching?" The four settled in around the room, drinks refilled and snacks collected. By the time they had settled on a movie to watch, the pizza had arrived and been passed out.

It was only a few minutes into the film before Sam spoke up. "O. K. I'm way too sober for this. Don't get up I know where your stash is." She giggled as she got up and skipped out of the room. She returned with a bong and lighter and collapsed back into her chosen seat and took a hit before passing it along. As normally happened, the movie soon faded into background noise as the friends joked and chatted.

Sometime into the second movie of the evening Stefan spoke up, looking uncharacteristically nervous. "Hey, I have a strange favor, or maybe a proposition, or a..."

He was cut off by Sam. "Stefan thinks he might not be the token straight of the group after all. He's been 'noticing' other men with an increased interest lately. The sticking point is he wants to try it with someone he knows and knows won't have a problem if it turns out he's not into it. Soooooooo... he's trying to ask to fuck you." Sam burst out laughing as Stefan blushed.

Stefan spoke up again as Sam laughed "It's just that, I mean we've, never mind it's stup..." This time he was cut off by John surprising him with a kiss. Sam squealed and clapped with delight.

John broke the kiss after a few second. "I'm honored you want me to help." He said before leaning in to whisper in Stefan's ear, running a hand up his leg. "Now, how do you want me?" He smiled as Stefan's breath was caught in a gasp. Pulling back he quickly stripped off the t-shirt and pajama pants he had changed into.

Recovering from his surprise, Stefan pulled his now naked friend onto the couch next to him, then slid off his seat onto the floor. Coming to his knees in front of John, he tentatively reached out towards his soft cock. The first cock he had held besides his own, it felt familiar, but wildly different at the same time. He stroked it slowly, watching it start to harden and grow in his hand.

Almost in a daze, Stefan found his head moving forward until the tip of his friend's cock tapped against his lips. In a sort of daze he opened his mouth and slid his lips over the head slowly. The reality of the moment came crashing down on him as he tasted hiss first dick. For a moment he paused, starting to panic, but as he felt the cock in his mouth come to full hardness in his mouth his inhibitions slid away. He started sliding his mouth further down, beginning to bob slowly. He tried to copy what he knew he liked as he ran his tongue around the tip each time he pulled his head back.

John let out a groan as Stefan started working his hard dick, On instinct his hand came to rest on his friends head, fingers wrapping in his hair. He looked up from his friend on his knees and smiled. Sam was seated in the chair to their left, eyes locked on her husband and the dick disappearing into his mouth. Her shorts were around her ankles and her fingers were rubbing slowly across her clit. Kayla had slipped away unnoticed and now returned, quietly setting a bottle of lube down on the end table. She gave her husband a wink and blew him a kiss before whispering in Sam's ear and sliding into the chair next to her.

As the blowjob continued, Stefan's movements became more confident. The moans from his friend spurred him forward, his world narrowing to just the sensation of the warm cock in his mouth, the hand heavy on his head, firm and guiding but not pressuring. His own cock was rock hard, tenting the front of the loose shorts he had changed into.

"Good boy," John praised him breathlessly, "You're a natural. You want to make me cum in that pretty mouth don't you?" Stefan's efforts redoubled hearing the encouragement. He was determined, he wanted this. It was only a bit longer until he felt John's grip tighten in his hair. John moaned long and low and he pulled Stefan as deep as he could go. Stefan struggled not to gag as the cock in his mouth twitched and he felt the first blast of warm salty cum hit his tongue. He swallowed fervently as his friend unloaded in his mouth.

"Fuck yes baby, let me see you swallow his cum. You're such a good cocksucker!" Sam nearly screamed out. Her eyes were still locked on the scene before her, but now Kayla's fingers were buried in her soaking pussy and her mouth was firmly latched onto Sam's nipple. Sam tensed and threw her head back as her own orgasm crashed through her. "Fuck yes...."

As Stefan pulled his mouth off his friend's dick, the hand on his head trailed down and lifted his head by the chin. Wiping away a bit of cum that has spilled from the corner of Stefan's mouth, John licked his finger clean then pulled his friend into another kiss.

"Now, for the main event." John slid the shorts off Stefan, his hard cock bouncing to attention as it gained freedom. Chuckling, John gave it a few quick strokes. "Looks like you enjoyed that, but I think you'll enjoy this even more." He handed Stefan the bottle of lube and dropped to his hands and knees on the carpeted floor, ass raised and waiting.

John heard Stefan lubing his cock behind him, then felt the cold lube drip onto his exposed asshole. Soon the head f Stefan's cock was poised at his ass, pressing gently on the tight ring. John gave Kayla a wink to match her own from earlier and grinned when he saw her pants had made it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor. He knew she loved to watch him get fucked. He blew her a kiss that was interrupted by a gasp as Stefan's thick cockhead slid into his ass.

John and Stefan both moaned as he bottomed out In John's ass. Stefan pulled out nearly completely then pushed back in almost tortuously slowly. He started thrusting slow and deep, savoring the feel of the hot tight ass engulfing his cock. His thrusts started to pick up speed as he lost himself to the feeling.

John moaned as he could feel every inch stretching him as Stefan buried his cock in him. Each thrust in the head of Stefan's dick pressed over his prostate, sending sparks of pleasure through his body. Stefan watched as his wife played with Kayla's body in front of him, pinching and teasing her nipples as Kayla's own hand played with her clit.

It wasn't long before, overcome in the moment, Stefan lost any semblance of control and started slamming hard and fast into John's ass. His hands grabbed Johns hips, pulling him back as he tried to fuck him as deeply as possible. The sound of John's ass slapping against his hips, John's groans of pleasure, and his own moans became a symphony of raw passion as they fucked.

Stefan's thrusting became frantic as he neared the edge. With one final thrust, he buried himself as deeply in John's ass as he could and moaned as he pumped his cum into his friend's ass. John felt the cock twitching as his friend came deep in his ass and moaned, pushing back against Stefan's hips. In front of them, Kayla rode out her own orgasm, her pussy clenching around Sam's fingers and her legs shaking. After a few moments, Stefan pulled out of John and sat back. John groaned, his ass now feeling empty and yearning for more.

Grinning, Sam licked her fingers clean and looked back and forth between Kayla and their husbands before her eyes settled on her friend. "Well after that, I think we owe the boys a proper show of our own, don't you?"

To be continued...?