Playing Around the Water Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm spring night, and thin fog covered most of the park. She stood there, on the edge of the water, in all her naked glory, for a few moments, then went in. She took her time in the pool, dipping, swimming a couple of laps from one side to another, splashing, and it appeared even touching herself a few times. Then she climbed out, and I caught her in the towel, rubbed her body through it to warm her. I might've been carried away a bit with this rubbing, but she didn't mind and even spread her legs so I could dry her off between them.

Then, she went to the bench and started to get dressed without bothering to walk into the changing room--just there, in the open, in a warm fog, in the night park. First, she put on long striped socks, and while she did so, the towel flew open--but again, she didn't mind. Then she tried to put on her boots, but it wasn't too easy with an open wet towel hanging from her shoulders. So, she just put the towel on the bench and, dressed in nothing except those long socks, squatted to zip up the boots. In a small panic, I looked around--still nobody--so I allowed myself just to enjoy the view: her squatting in the dim night park light, I almost saw her pussy lips between all that bush. After the boots, she put her coat over her naked body and stuck the rest of the clothes into the backpack. She didn't even button up the coat, just tied the belt and gestured that she was ready.

Slowly, we went through the park. The mood was light; she excitedly described how it felt; I shared some stories about nudist beaches I've been to and the incredible freedom of touching the water with your naked body. She answered with light envy and curiosity. Almost near the park exit, she turned around, as if making her mind up, and said, "Wait. There is one more thing I wanted to try tonight." She walked me to a nearby park bench and asked, "Can you just hug me? The way you hugged me through the towel, that was nice."

We sat there on a backless bench, side by side. I hugged her and rubbed her shoulders and arms. She opened the coat below the waist and started to masturbate with both hands. From my position, I couldn't see what exactly she was doing. Still, by her movements, I guessed she probably put a finger or two deep inside herself and moved them slowly, and with another hand rubbed her clitoris--not so slowly, but without rush either. We sat this way for I don't know how long; at some point, I worked up the nerve and untied her belt, and it seemed to be a good call; she threw the coat completely open, took my hand, and put it on her breasts and continued what she was doing.

I stood up and changed my position to sit behind her, wrapping her in my arms. I slowly massaged her breasts with both hands, just sitting there, and appreciating the view and the feelings, and observing how her breathing became harder and harder, and her movements became faster. Near the end, she impatiently yanked her hands from the coat sleeves and half-lied there, onto the coat, in my hands, completely naked, moving both hands furiously.

And then she came: strongly yet silently, with her legs and the whole body stretching completely straight and huge spasms going through it for a minute or two.

(To be continued)

12