Playing Away

Story Info
And you thought office parties were boring...
2.2k words
4.31
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Few things in life are more tedious than an office party. A woeful combination of enforced corporate 'fun' and socialising with people you'd otherwise studiously avoid. While participation is nominally voluntary, everyone knows failure to attend can earn a bad mark on your company record.

Declan and Beth have a long-standing pact; neither will take the other to their company bash. Better yet, they'll each engineer an adventure to assuage the boredom, then truthfully recount what happened on their return. Tonight, Beth is attending a work social.

"Play nicely," jests Declan.

"Only if I decide the game," she responds mischievously.

"How about her?" murmurs a salesman to his workmate as they wolfishly survey the party throng in search of female conquests. To them, the chase is as important as the catch, although the chances are slim. Their reputation precedes them, and younger female colleagues won't tolerate their outdated antics.

"For a woman who won't see 40 again, she is looking good," nods his pal approving. "Shapely figure, although well-hidden in that dress." Where some of her peers have let their hair down with outfits variously lower cut, shorter, or more figure-hugging than usual, Beth has predictably played it safe. A high-neck, knee-length dress conceals rather than reveals her curves.

Additionally, the outfit hides intimate secrets which would certainly surprise many of the assembled throng. Such as silver studs through each of Beth's erect nipples, currently chafing against an uplift bra and sending delirious darts of electricity to her pussy. Matching silver rings piercing outer labia, and a tattoo just above her smoothly shaved pudenda. High-rise panties plus a garter belt and nylons complete a racy ensemble at odds with her demure outward appearance. Dressing this way always gets her motor running and as she chats with a colleague, Beth's already turned on. A sensual state amplified by glowing marks on both buttocks, the result of a quickfire spanking Declan delivered immediately before she left home.

"Just to remind you to be good."

"Or better still, bad," she'd quipped, with a meaningful wink.

To stay in control, Beth sticks with a single glass of wine all evening, while all around people swig cheap booze, losing inhibitions they'll desperately wish they'd retained come tomorrow morning. In a spirit of wickedness, she's already flashed her flushed-faced MD. Crouching to pick up an 'accidentally' dropped pen and giving him a glimpse of firm thighs and stocking tops, before abruptly turning and walking away, leaving the man open-mouthed and tipsily wondering if he'd imagined the entire episode. Beth's a lovely woman, but surely too straight and suburban to do anything so uninhibited? That said, she has very good legs...

She smiles inwardly at the recollection and scans the room, seeking out someone upon whom to bestow her favours. Over by the sound system stands a handsome young man. That he's been covertly checking her out is abundantly obvious by the way he quickly avoids her gaze. Remi is a legal section intern, on his final visit to the office before returning to university. You, thinks Beth, are all mine. Biding her time, minutes later she corners him in a quiet alcove, exuding an indefinable allure.

"You probably think I'm boring," Beth says, after a period of small talk, "old enough to be your mother."

"Not all," responds Remi, truthfully, "I find you very attractive." He's secretly lusted after her for weeks. Can't put his finger on exactly why, something about the way she walks in those heels. Now so close their bodies are touching, Remi senses the swell of Beth's breasts and the curve of her hips, an unspoken suggestion of delights to follow.

"Why thank you, sweet boy," she leans in and kisses him on the lips. "Since we're introduced, it's time to get properly acquainted." Checking no one is looking, Beth pulls him into a large walk-in storeroom and locks the door. "I do like a lingering snog," she whispers approving, "but I'm sure we can do even better. It may surprise you to discover I'm a woman of secrets. One is that I give an excellent BJ." Remi looks aghast - like the MD earlier, he's not sure this is really happening. "Yes, you heard correctly, so let's see what we have down there for me. Oh my." Beth adeptly frees his rapidly stiffening brown cock, stroking it lovingly with manicured hands on which she wears prominent engagement and wedding rings. Seeing Remi notice them Beth reassures him.

"Don't worry about those, my husband and I have an arrangement, occasional hook-ups keep our sex life hot." She kneels and wraps a practised hand around Remi's erection, cradling his balls. Opens red lips and softly sucks the bell end into her hot mouth; bobbing her head as he moans in response. Nobody his age has ever sucked him off so amazingly. Sadly, for Remi the blissful sensations soon become overwhelming.

'I'm going to come," he warns urgently.

"It's alright baby, I've got this," Beth calmly swallows his entire load as he vigorously ejaculates. Wipes her mouth daintily and gives Remi a maiden aunt-style peck on the cheek. "Back to the fray," she announces brightly as they creep out of their hiding place. Remi wanders across the room, bemused, and wearing a beatific smile.

"You look happy, too much red wine?" enquires a co-worker.

"Just enjoying the party," he responds, vacantly.

Meanwhile, Beth politely makes her excuses and heads for the exit. After all, several people can vouch that she was here. Duty done, she's in dire need of some serious sex.

Aroused and frustrated, once back home she can't wait to recount her exploits to Declan, who listens to the erotic tale with evident excitement. Pulling her close, he slides an exploratory hand between her thighs.

"He didn't fuck you?" Declan enquires.

"No opportunity," says Beth in a tone tinged with regret.

"Which'll be why you're so ready," he observes, tugging off Beth's panties and pushing her back onto the bed.

"What are you going to do about it, big guy?"

The answer is to go down on his willing wife, who moans and writhes as Declan's tongue works her tingling clit, nimble digits simultaneously finger fucking her to orgasm.

"Goodness, I needed that, Now let's get you off, honey," says Beth, helping Declan out of his strides. Decisively he pushes her knees to her shoulders and with a glint in his eye slides his cock up and down Beth's sopping slot, already lubricated by her juices, before spreading her buttocks. Correctly anticipating his intentions, she looks on eyes blazing, anal is a rare treat.

"Are you going to fuck my naughty bottom?" Beth enquires rhetorically. "Need some lube down there baby if I'm going to get all that into my bum. Careful, not too deep at the start." She looks up adoringly at Declan, who gently pushes his manhood against her puckered rosebud. Maintaining a gentle pressure, he eases in a couple of inches then stops, letting her adjust to this invasion. Slowly resumes pushing, her ass gradually opening to admit him further while Beth simultaneously fingers her pussy.

"Okay, I can take a little more," she gasps. Declan obliges, and she growls with unabashed lust, "oh, yes, so good." Throbbing cock encompassed in exquisite tightness, he partially withdraws, then re-inserts his manhood, repeating the process several times. Beth struggles to keep it together.

"You feel so good inside me." Looking up adoringly at Declan, she watches his cock slide in and out as he increases the pace. Hands gripping each calf to hold her legs open she squirms and groans. "Ready to come?" Beth enquires breathlessly. In seventh heaven, he nods mute confirmation. "Alright let it go, shoot all the way up."

"Oh yeah," Declan unloads a torrent, taking Beth over the edge. "Fuck, I'm coming!" she yells, surrendering to her own climax.

"When's your work party, honey?" Beth, tired but exquisitely satisfied, enquires later, wrapped in a robe, and cuddled close.

"Tomorrow night," replies Declan.

"I shall expect a full report."

The social gathering at Declan's office is in full swing. Occupying a position near the top of the corporate tree, he's busy working the room, glad-handing the assembled staff, and making a credible effort to recall their names. Finally, Declan alights on, wait that can't be, he moves closer, Molly from marketing?

"Don't look so shocked," she says amused by his confusion.

"You look so different."

"Put on my glad rags is all." Molly is a young woman transformed. Usually calculatedly inconspicuous, she wears a glittery dress, narrow shoulder straps revealing boobs disproportionately at odds with an otherwise petite figure.

"They're real," she adds as Declan's look lingers rather longer than is polite. "I dressed to get attention," she adds, "Seems to have worked."

"Sorry, I..." Used to being consummately in command of social situations, Declan apologises again.

"No problem, all part of my cunning plan to ensnare a man I fancy." Smiling, but clearly not joking, Molly stands and twirls. Christ, that dress is short, barely covering her bottom cheeks.

"Now you're fully concentrated on my charms," she breathes seductively, reaching to grasp the prominent boner distending his trousers, "what say we take this somewhere private?" As if she'd planned the assignation, Molly leads Declan onto an outside roof terrace. Aside from a couple of people smoking by the door the far side is deserted and dark. Perfect.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you were seducing me."

"A lowly marketing exec can hardly exert power over a VP," she replies with a salacious grin, doing just that. Rising onto tiptoes, Molly kisses him on the lips, Christ, he wants her so badly.

"At work, I'm dull and dowdy - in my own time something else entirely. I like sex; pretty good at it too. And since I've had a crush on you for ages, tonight's the ideal chance to do something about it." She turns to lean on a parapet, facing out to a panoramic city view. Declan's hands encircle her narrow waist. Molly favours him with a smouldering glance over her shoulder, at the same time lifting her dress and pulling panties and sheer tights down in one smooth movement to expose the most perfect posterior he's ever encountered.

"Cute huh?" Like she doesn't know.

"A peach," he agrees, reverently.

"Bet you'd like to spank it?"

"Perhaps another time."

'"Do you spank your wife?"

"You're a very forward young woman, and yes, I do."

"Correct answer. Now, get that cock into my pussy, you'll find I'm very wet." Grasping her hips, he enthusiastically complies, sliding easily up into her velvety slot in a single lunge.

"So good," she gasps, wriggling to accommodate his girth. "Take my tits out and squeeze them, make it hurt. Oh, fuck yeah." Her internal muscles clamp onto his rampant cock. Caution abandoned, Declan pounds furiously into Molly, balls bouncing against her taut tush as she meets him thrust for thrust, aggressively sexual, determined to come.

"Faster, before someone finds us, fuck me hard. Oh, oh, oh," Molly's voice rises to a worrying loud volume. Her cunt spasms around the base of his cock, friction chafing her engorged clit. Shaking and trembling she climaxes powerfully, then almost collapses. Both reach an equally glorious orgasmic release.

"Bloody hell, that's what I call a fuck, my legs are shaking so much I can barely walk," gasps Molly, exuberantly.

"Better get back inside," declares Declan, similarly wrung out.

"Me?"

"No fool, the party," he explains affectionately.

"Only messing with you, thanks for the memory," detaching from his embrace Molly blows a kiss and wafts away. Soon afterwards Declan heads home.

To discover Beth in the bedroom, having just completed a manicure, finger and toe nails a matching resplendent scarlet.

"You look flustered, busy evening?" she enquires, arching an eyebrow. "Was it a young person too?"

"Indeed, and I'd forgotten how physically exacting they can be."

"My arse is still a tad tender but if you're not too tired this pussy could use some action." Beth languorously crawls across the bed towards him, wearing a slinky peignoir and impossible to resist. She looks fabulous, Declan's manhood stirs at the sight.

"If you do the work..."

"Happy to," she purrs, "I started on my own earlier," Beth nods towards her favourite vibrator, discarded on the duvet.

"Since you're hot to trot, I'll get a shower and we'll pick up from there."

"I'll be waiting," replies Beth, voice redolent with possibility. When Declan reappears, he's naked but for boxers, body admirably toned for a man in his middle years.

"Hope you've got some stamina left," Beth grasps an already impressive erection.

"I think there's life in the old dog yet," Declan rolls over onto his back allowing his wife to straddle him.

"Good, because I'm ready to ride," fingers separating her labia, she sensuously lowers her pussy onto his cock and rotates her hips, sliding sexily along his shaft. "So, tell me exactly what you got up to..." Declan narrates the events of his office party; the torrid tale exponentially increasing their feverish excitement as he matches the rhythm of her undulations and eventually triggering an orgasmic crescendo. They come together.

A couple of nights later two young people are out on a date.

"How was your office party?" ventures Remi.

"Dull at first," answers Molly. "But I livened it up..."

"Me too, let's swap stories..."

2250