Rachel's Awakening

Story Info
Rachel and Luisa at the resort.
1.7k words
4.19
5.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a follow-up to my previous story, "My Best Trip Ever" and should be read first, although this is a stand alone story.

*****

This story was told to me by my friend Luisa...

This story is dedicated to her friends Rachel and Blaine.

*****

While Rachel and Blaine visited Luisa, Blaine's boss called him and told him he had to cut his trip short and get back to work for an important assignment.

They were both going to return home but Rachel was convinced to stay which was fine with Blaine. Within the hour, Blaine was being taken to the airport to catch a flight home. As Blaine was leaving he said, "Rachel, have a good time. I want you to enjoy yourself with Luisa. I'll call in a couple of days. Love you. Bye."

On the way back to Luisa's, Luisa told Rachel that she was going to take her to a beautiful resort for a couple of days and Rachel was all excited to go.

The next morning they left and Luisa & Rachel drove about two hours to the resort. The place looked fabulous from the outside. Once inside, Rachel saw guests walking around naked. She looked at Luisa and said, "Luisa, these people are naked!"

"I know Rachel. This is a clothing optional resort. Relax and let's enjoy ourselves."

"But I can't walk around naked."

"Sure you can. It's easy. You were ok being naked at my house...no difference here."

"But these people are strangers."

"So was I when you went nude at my place. Now let's check in and get settled in."

Finally, they checked in and got to their chalet where they unpacked and undressed and were ready to venture out.

Luisa was a little nervous about Rachel as they ventured out. Rachel looked incredible at 5'4", 118 lbs., 36 c tits. Her blue eyes, red hair and smooth pussy was a sight to behold. She was surely going to get her fair share of looks from men and women.

Luisa and Rachel took a walk to the pool which wasn't too crowded. They found a couple of lounges with an umbrella and staked their claim and laid down on them.

As they relaxed, people passed by and said hello. Some introduced themselves. There was one couple, maybe in their 30's that stopped and talked to them. They introduced themselves as Bob and Carol. Luisa said that Rachel's nipples got erect as the conversation went on. Eventually the couple sat down besides them.

The couple told the women that they lived at the resort and if they were interested in meeting other guests, they could stop by their place that night to meet some of the residents. Luisa accepted the invite. As they chatted the women couldn't help noticing Bob's impressive cock. After awhile Bob and Carol left.

"Rachel, did you notice Bob's cock?"

"Are you serious? Of course I did. It's big just hanging down. I bet it's at least 8" or 9" hard. I wouldn't mind having some of that."

"Same here. Maybe we'll get lucky tonight."

"Luisa, I don't think I could fuck him."

"Of course you can. I'm going to give it a try. Besides, didn't your hubby tell you to have a good time and enjoy yourself?"

After a couple of hours, Luisa and Rachel decided to stroll around the resort. By now Rachel was no longer self conscious and forgot about being naked and started to enjoy herself.

The women got quite a few stares as they strolled around. Rachel felt their eyes on every part of herself and liked the feeling of being on display. She even told Luisa that she couldn't wait to tell Blaine about her exhibitionism.

As they were walking Luisa noticed Rachel's thighs were glistening from juices that were oozing from her excited pussy.

By now it was time to head back to the chalet to get ready for dinner. They got to the chalet and got ready for their shower. Rachel went first but after a few minutes Luisa joined her. Rachel was surprised as Luisa gave her a kiss on her neck then, as Rachel faced her, Luisa kissed her on the mouth and pulled her to her. Luisa's hands were all over Rachel and Rachel' s hands were all over Luisa. Finally, the two finished, got dressed and headed to dinner.

On the walk over, Rachel said, "I wish Blaine could have seen us. He would have gone crazy." It didn't take them long to get to the resort's restaurant where they had a terrific meal with plenty of wine. After more than an hour, they headed back to their chalet to get ready to go over to their new friends place.

"Luisa, I'm nervous. What if they don't like me?"

"Rachel, I wouldn't worry about that. You're so fucking hot, they will all want you."

"Stay near me."

"I will protect my lover."

They laughed as they reached their friend's place. They rang the doorbell and were let in by Carol.

Carol took the women inside and introduced them to the guests who were all naked. Luisa and Rachel had some wine and chatted with the guests. Somehow the women got separated and Rachel noticed Luisa talking to Bob. In the blink of an eye Rachel and Bob disappeared.

Some 20 minutes later Luisa appeared and went over to Rachel. "And where did you disappear to Luisa?"

"Rachel, Bob wants to fuck you. Do it, he was terrific. His cock must be 8" or 9" like we thought. He filled my cunt with his cum."

"I don't know if I can."

"Blaine would want you to. Just do it."

Then Rachel walked over to Bob and disappeared. When Rachel reappeared, she was flushed and a bit unsteady as she headed over to Luisa. "God, Luisa, he was incredible. I thought he would never stop shooting his cum into me. I'm glad you convinced me to fuck him. He wants us to come back tomorrow and I told him we would."

Luisa smiled and after a couple of hours the women left and went back to their chalet.

It was late but they had a drink of wine before they turned in. Finally, they were ready for bed. Neither woman wore anything as they got in bed. In a first, Rachel leaned over to Luisa, her tits pressing against Luisa's tits and gave her a lovers kiss. Luisa responded by pulling Rachel to her, their naked bodies pressed together. "I love you Luisa. Make love to me."

"I love you too Rachel."

And the two women got lost in each other's embrace. Soon they were in 69 and enjoying each other's pussy. For what seemed like forever, they both were grinding their pussies until they both had multiple orgasms until they almost passed out from them. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning they showered together and got ready for breakfast.

After breakfast they decided to walk the grounds. The sun was hot but there was a refreshing breeze. They held hands as they walked. They met some people on their walk and Rachel enjoyed being on display.

One young couple said hello and told them that looked like a perfect couple. The young lady asked them if they could take a couple of pictures of them. Luisa reminded them that taking pictures was prohibited but told them that they could stop by their chalet and they would gladly let them photograph them.

The women continued on their walk until it was time to head back to the chalet. As they were relaxing, the doorbell rang and it was the young couple. Rachel let them in and the young woman asked if they could take some pictures which Rachel said they could. So for the next half hour, Luisa and Rachel posed for the couple. As the lady was taking pictures, her boyfriend asked if he could be in them. Luisa let him join her and Rachel. As the young lady was shooting away, the guy's cock got hard. Not being shy, Luisa knelt down and started giving the guy a blow job. A few seconds later, Rachel was right beside her also sucking the guy's cock. It didn't take the guy long to shoot his cum into their mouths. As soon as he finished cumming, they thanked Luisa and Rachel and left smiling, telling them that she would send them digital copies of the pictures.

After they left, Rachel and Luisa got a hysterical laughing fit. Then they made love. Just as they finished their lovemaking, the phone rang. It was Blaine. He asked them if they were enjoying themselves and they said they were and that they missed him. Rachel told him she had a surprise or two for him but wouldn't tell him. They all chatted for awhile before the call ended. "Boy Luisa, I think I'll send Blaine a picture of two when we get them. Boy, will be be surprised "

After dinner, Luisa and Rachel walked over to Bob & Carol's place. Carol welcomed them in. Carol served some wine which we had on the patio. As we drank the wine Carol asked, "So, did you ladies enjoy yourselves last night?"

Luisa replied, "I sure did. We had a great time. I must say your husband was fantastic."

"Rachel added, "Yes, we did enjoy the evening. I'm glad we came. It was a night I won't forget."

Then Carol said, "I love it when Bob fucks other women. He told me later last night that you two were great fucks and was wondering if you would like to do it again."

"Yes" Both answered at the same time.

Carol got up, as did Bob, whose cock was now rock hard and the four of them went into the master bedroom.

In seconds the four of them were on the bed making out with each other. Bob fucked one then the other. Carol made out with each woman as Bob finished fucking them. This went on for hours until they were all exhausted.

The next morning Rachel and Luisa made love to each other then showered and got ready to go home.

As they finished packing, Rachel thanked Luisa for taking her to the resort and for opening her eyes to the pleasures of being nude all the time.

As they were leaving Luisa said, "What do you say Rachel, want to come back again with Blaine?"

"I sure do and with you too."

"Just tell me when and I'll make the reservations."