Playing Away Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat around, eating the salami and cheese sandwiches, and drinking beer. The boys really appreciated Tishy's state of undress -- Josh was back with his tit fixation, while every so often Adam stole a glance up her skirt. He had a hungry look, like a lone wolf. I think Tishy noticed it too, because every so often she would shift her position, teasing him.

Matthew and Phil were chatting away with Tishy. "Glad you let teacher join your Wank Club?" she asked, flirtatiously.

"Yes," said Matthew, "It's the best ever." Then he thought for a while, and said, cautiously, "But still, it's not quite... er... finished, is it?"

"Oh" said Tishy, "And why's that?"

"Well," said Matthew, reddening, "You've seen us wank, but..."

"Oh, I see," said Tishy. "You bad boy -- I couldn't possibly do that! -- it wouldn't be decent -- I'm your teacher."

"I see," said Matthew, disappointed. "I'm sorry..."

"No, don't be sorry -- it's good you said what you're thinking... very healthy in a young man."

"It's just it's the rules," said Matthew, trying to justify himself.

"We could always help you," said Jonathan, unexpectedly.

"Help me... how?" said Tishy, innocently.

"Oh, nevermind," said Jonathan, wetting his lips.

"I think I know what he has in mind," I said.

"I bet you do, Jim, you dirty old man," said Tishy. Which put me in my place.

We ate our sandwiches, and I handed round more beers. Tishy dug a hair brush out of her bag, and began getting knots out of her hair.

"I know," said Tishy, brightly. "We could play a kind of game -- strictly educational, of course." At this I noticed Adam lift his head -- this was interesting. "Each of you could be really brave and tell me what you want me to do -- totally honestly -- and I promise you I'll... I'll do it. And then in return, you have to do something for me. What do you think?"

All the boys agreed -- except Josh, who didn't seem so sure. "Can we ask for anything?" said Adam, reasonably enough.

"Well, you have to remember she's your teacher," I cautioned, "So keep it clean." I think he understood me, but I wasn't sure. Matthew whispered something to Phil, and he sniggered.

"That's settled, then," said Tishy, really getting into this now. "Each of you try to think of a wish, and then after lunch we can get started." She gave her knockers a squeeze, pulling at the nipples, perhaps to give them ideas.

It really had turned into a beautifully warm summers day. Soon all the beers were drunk, and the boys lay around on the grass around Tishy, admiring her tits, trying to peek up her skirt, and generally waiting to see what would happen next.

"Now," said Tishy, "Let's play the game. Who wants to go first?" There were no volunteers -- all of a sudden the lads seemed shy. "Josh," she went on, "How about you?" Josh, jumped, and looked away, blushing. Then he turned back, and stared at her chest.

"You want to kiss teacher's titties, don't you?" she said, gently. Josh nodded. "Well, if you ask nicely.... then you can."

"Please, miss..." stammered Josh, "May I.... may I suck your tits?" Nervous laughter went around the circle of boys.

"Quiet in class," said Tishy. Then, more quietly, "OK, Josh, you may, but first you need to take your glasses off for me -- that's it -- and keep your hands behind your back -- no touching."

Josh followed her instructions, and sidled up to her, on his knees, hands behind back. It was slightly comical, and there was more laughter. "Just ignore them," said Tishy, kindly. "Here, kiss...." And she drew him in by her side, and he began kissing her breast, then licking the nipple. Which I noticed was again quite firm.

The laughter died away, and we all looked on as Josh relaxed against her, sucking her tit like a baby. I think some of the other boys started to wish they could join him. Matthew was stroking his dick through his shorts.

"Miss," said Jonathan, "Can I try the other side... kind of balance you up?"

"Of course," said Tishy, smiling. "Hands behind your back, mind..."

Soon she had the two of them, tucked under each arm, sucking on her titties like little piglets. It was quite charming, really. She absentmindedly stroked Jonathan's head, while her other hand fondled Josh's bum. After a while she pushed down his shorts and started toying with his fat dick. He didn't seem to mind.

She was starting to look rather flushed -- she loves having her tits sucked. "Jonathan, sweetheart, will you do something for me?"

"Sure," said Jonathan, letting go of her nipple. I think he'd have done anything.

"Can you suck off Josh? -- I want to watch..." Matthew grinned up at me -- I think he'd guessed this might be coming.

Jonathan flushed, but then slid down her body and took Josh's fat prick in his mouth like a lamb. Tishy sat up a little, to see better -- but Josh never let go of her titty -- in fact he seemed to suck harder.

I was as fascinated as Tishy to watch the performance. Jonathan's mouth was quite small, and Josh's prick, though short, was now very fat indeed, but Jonathan seemed quite used to it. He used his tongue a lot, slurping the underside just below the head, his saliva running down the shaft. I felt my mouth water, and moistened my lips -- all of a sudden the sun seemed very hot.

I looked over at Adam, and he raised his eyebrows, as if to test my response. I smiled, and shrugged. He didn't say anything -- but he didn't look away, either.

It was over all too soon, and with a gasp Josh let go of Tishy nipple and began pumping his cum into Jonathan's mouth. I could see Jonathan swallow -- he didn't spill a drop. Then he let Josh's limp sticky prick drop from his mouth, wriggled back up Tishy's body, and kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you, Jonathan" she said -- "I enjoyed that. Now would you like teacher to suck yours too?"

"Yes, miss, please," said Jonathan, "I'd like that very much." He stood, pushed down his shorts, and she guided his stiff little dick to her mouth, licking around his swollen plum. Josh had resumed sucking on her nipple -- he couldn't seem to get enough.

Looking across at the other boys, Adam was lying flat on his back, idly stroking his long prick through his speedos. Matthew and Phil were watching Jonathan's dick sliding back and forth in my wife's mouth. and Matthew had his dick out, wanking slowly. I was curious to see that Phil had his hand on Matthew's thigh. Wank Club was getting interesting.

As for me -- well, yes, I admit I was touching myself too. But not very urgently -- just enjoying the warm afternoon. Tishy had a way of relaxing us all.

Jonathan's hands were still behind his back -- as instructed -- but now he slid them down to his buttocks, and started thrusting gently, in and out, as Tishy sucked him. He was fucking her face. Saliva dribbled down her chin. Adam sat up to watch -- and then grinned at me. I think he was trying to work out just how far this could go.

When Jonathan came, he pulled back, and while she caught the first jet of cum in her mouth, the next hit her forehead, and the rest fell on her shoulders and tits. I think Josh caught some of it on his cheek, because he pulled back in surprise.

"Well done, little brother," said Matthew, appreciatively.

Jonathan looked around, pleased by his brother's approval. I wondered just how much he'd told Matthew about his night at our place.

Tishy sat up, while her two cherubs flopped down on the grass by her side, quite spent. She looked across at Matthew and Phil, the cum glistening on her face and tits. One drop had run down the side of her nose and onto her lip, and she ran her tongue over it thoughtfully.

"I guess none of you ever saw Miss Luscombe with cum on her face," she said, perhaps a little insecurely.

"No," said Phil, "More's the pity. But she wasn't so pretty as you, miss."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, young man. Now, who wants the next wish? Matthew, I can see you're already quite.... excited." Indeed, Matthew's exposed prick was sticking straight up out of his shorts.

"You already know my wish, miss," said Matthew.

"You mean you want to see up teacher's skirt," replied Tishy, and drew the short skirt up her thighs a little. From where he was lying, Adam must have been able to see her pussy lips -- her knickers were still drying on the rock. She was very wet.

"Well, more than that," said Matthew, boldly, "I want to watch you.... wank."

"Girls don't wank, silly," replied Tishy -- "Only boys do that."

"Well," Matthew persisted, "I want to watch you... get yourself off -- however girls do it."

"You're a very bad boy. But if you insist -- I guess I did promise. Only if I do.... wank...., you must all get your dicks out, so I can watch you wanking too."

Adam lazily pushed down his speedos and kicked them off defiantly, liberating his long hard prick. I saw Tishy's eyes grow round like saucers. Meanwhile Matthew had his shorts off, and Phil opened his and pulled out his prick -- I'd forgotten just how fine it was.

"And something else," she added. "If I'm going to do this, then I want Phil to wank Matthew for me. For inspiration." Phil looked down at Matthew's dick, and raised his eyebrows. "Go on," she said, "It's not as if you've never done it before."

Adam smirked, and whispered to me "Your wife has real style."

Tishy lifted her skirt around her middle, and ran her hand slowly over her smooth pussy. Phil wrapped his big hand around Matthew's hard dick. "Nice," she said.

"Nice," said Adam, to me, indicating between my wife's spread legs.

"Can you take the skirt right off, please miss," said Phil.

She unhooked it at the side, and tossed it to me. I put it to my face and inhaled -- it was sweaty and smelt of.... well, of Tishy. I tossed it to Adam, who wrapped it around his dick.

My wife sucked on the fingers of her right hand, then began to work herself, spreading the outer lips, all glistening wet. As she masturbated, her eyes were on Phil's hand wanking Matthew's dick, slowly but firmly. While their eyes were between her legs, as first one finger, then two, disappeared inside her sopping hole.

I got out the sun oil, and handed it to Phil -- "Try this," I said, helpfully. With the oil, the wanking went much more smoothly, and Phil lightened his touch, working his fingers back and forth on Matthew's shaft with a smooth caressing motion.

I guessed he was working Matthew just as he would have wanked himself -- his own magnificent prick was now standing in need of attention, and his hips worked back and forth in rhythm with the wanking.

"Oh you beautiful boys," said Tishy, "You're getting your teacher all hot and bothered." The wanking got faster, and more intense. "Oh fuck.... Fuck....FUCK..." she exclaimed and came in one huge shuddering orgasm.

Whether it was the shouts or the shudders that brought Matthew over the edge I don't know, but then he came too, spurting high in the air onto his chest and tummy, and dribbling down Phil's hand. "Goodness," I said, having come myself. Tishy never normally uses the F word.

Phil, shook the cum from his hand, a look of disgust on his face -- and then wiped it on Matthew's shorts. "Thanks, mate," said Matthew, "That was fantastic."

"It certainly was," said Tishy. "I'm sorry for the bad language though -- please don't tell the headmaster, or I'll be fired." And she giggled.

"Our lips are sealed," said Phil.

"Now Phil, I think you've earned yourself a wish," suggested Tishy, staring at his lovely prick, and running her tongue over her lips. "What can teacher do for you?"

"Please miss, I'd like to fuck your tits," said Phil, unashamed.

"Both of them?" said Tishy, laughing. Phil grinned. Then she added, wickedly, "Is that what you do with your girlfriend -- fuck her tits?"

Phil blushed. "No, miss, hers are... too small." There were giggles from the other boys -- clearly they knew Phil's girlfriend. Phil looked embarrassed. "Not like yours, miss" he added -- "Yours are gorgeous." He was staring at my wife's chest now, his girlfriend forgotten. His dick was very hard.

"Come on then," said Tishy kindly "I can see you really want to. And I'm sure your girlfriend won't mind, since I'm your teacher." I wasn't quite so sure about this, but Phil seemed convinced. Or perhaps he just didn't care. In any event, he picked up the bottle of sun oil, and crawled on hands and knees up my wife's body.

Sitting on her hips, his prick on her tummy, he poured a very generous quantity of oil between her massive knockers. His hands shook. She giggled, like a young girl. Then he began dabbing the oil around, tentatively, then smearing it over her knockers. Soon he was massaging her big tits in both hands, working the oil around the nipples, then squeezing as they hardened. She started to wriggle.

"Push them together for me," he said. She did as he asked, creating a deep oily valley. He then eased his long stiff prick up up between her knockers, until his fat knob emerged glistening with oil on the other side, just below her chin.

"Oooh, that feels nice," she giggled. I moved closer, to get a better look. Phil started to work his back and forth between her tits. It must have felt heavenly to have all that soft oily flesh massaging the smooth swollen head and shaft of his prick.

I confess I've never really been able to do this -- my prick is just too short, so the head never emerges -- it just gets lost. I need a cunt or a bum to fuck properly. But for Phil it worked beautifully -- I could see he was in heaven.

Tishy was enjoying herself too -- squeezing her nipples between her fingers as he fucked her tits. I guess it was good for her too, feeling the hardness of his stiff prick between her soft titties. He came strong and hard, spurt after spurt hitting her face, neck and chin, filling her cleavage, running down.

He rolled off, and lay on his back on the grass, panting. She scooped up some of his cum, and tasted it. "I think teachers should do this more often..." she said, languidly.

"Yes," I said, "It should be on the curriculum -- they could call it 'Practical Sex Ed'"

"Or just 'Physical Education' -- or do they have that already?"

"Sure," said Adam, "But it's not usually as much fun as this."

We all lay back in the sun, exhausted. Jonathan crawled forward, so his head was resting on Tishy's thigh.

"What are you after, young man?" asked Tishy -- "Do you want a taste of Phil's cum?"

"I want to lick your pussy, miss... please," said Jonathan.

She spread her legs, nice and wide, just for him. And he licked, slowly and methodically, like a cat. And the more he licked the more juice there seemed to be, until he was pushing his tongue into her folds, and swirling it around her clit. She clamped his head between her thighs and came with another shuddering orgasm.

I was worried he might have suffocated, or drowned, but eventually he emerged, dishevelled and sticky, but smiling. And then worked his way up her body, licking and sucking, until he settled himself on her cummy tits, sucking her teat slowly and deliberately.

"Jesus," said Tishy, "This boy has a magical tongue."

"Mmm, he's very oral," I murmured, agreeably. I think then we fell asleep -- or at least I did. It was very warm in the sun. I imagined BJ sucking my dick.

When we came too, well rested, the sun was rather lower. There was still one case of beer left, and I passed them around. Everyone seemed in a good mood -- and nobody seemed to notice that we were all naked. Life was good.

Tishy was looking at Adam's dick. It was flopped over to one side, but still rather hefty. And because there was no foreskin, it seemed strangely obscene -- the crimson head, bigger than the shaft, ready for action even when sleeping.

"Adam," she said, looking up into his eyes, "You haven't made a wish yet -- what can teacher do for you?"

Adam took another swig of beer, and let some dribble down his handsome chest. "Well," he said, "When I was at school, what I most wanted was to kiss the teacher. If it's not too much to ask," he added, looking at me.

"I guess that can be arranged," said Tishy -- "But I need to get dressed first." And she picked up her skirt and wrapped it around her waist. "Top too?" she asked, and he nodded. "Very good," she said, pulling the top over her head "Better if I'm decent. Now, where do you want me? -- behind the bikesheds?"

The other boys were now wide awake, and curious as to what Adam would get up to. Adam patted the grass at his side, and Tishy walked over swaying her hips, making sure her knockers swung just enough inside her loose top, sat down beside him, and pushed out her lips. "There," she said, "All yours. Kiss."

Adam gave her a gentle peck on the cheek. She looked disappointed. "Is that all you've got for teacher?" she said, pouting. He grinned, slid his hand behind her neck, and kissed her on the lips, softly at first, then with more urgency. Soon they were snogging like teenagers, his hand finding her knockers under her top and squeezing the nipples.

She broke for air, but he carried on playing with her tits. "That's very forward of you, young man," she said primly, and kissed him again, smiling. Encouraged, his other hand found her smooth thigh, and slid under her skirt.

From where I was sitting it was difficult to see what he was doing in there, but Josh, who had a better view, and now had his glasses back on, explained rather loudly -- "He's fingering her pussy." It sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

Jonathan crept closer, to see. "Yes, his fingers are right up her cunt, like he's fucking her," he said excitedly.

Tishy broke away. "Boys," she exclaimed, "Mind your language. Adam and I are just... getting better acquainted." And she went back to snogging him, stroking his long dick through the speedos as he worked her cunt.

"Do you think he'll shag her?" whispered Josh to Jonathan, as Tishy's hand worked into Adam's speedos to free his prick.

Matthew, overhearing, said "No, I think she'll shag him first." As she was now astride Adam's lap, his prick in her hand, sticking straight up under her skirt, this was a shrewd observation.

As Adam removed his fingers, she replaced them with his prick, sinking down on it with a long sigh. "Jesus, I so needed that....," she explained, her breathing ragged. I was surprised how easily she took all of him -- he was buried to the hilt in her cunt.

Adam fell back onto the grass, and she pulled her top over her head. "Hot," she said, simply. She did look very flushed. She dropped forward, her knockers brushing his chest. His hands went to her bum, pushing the skirt up around her middle. He then began rocking her back and forth.

The boys now had a perfect view of her bum and pussy, with her spread outer lips wrapped around his long wet pole. He worked her along the full length of his prick, using her cunt to get himself off. "Wow," whispered Josh, "That's beautiful."

She came first though -- he had a wet finger massaging her bum hole, working inside, and that always send her over the edge. "Aaaaaghhh..... You.... Fucking... Fucker," she cried as she passed the point of no return.

"I didn't know teachers knew words like that," whispered Jonathan to Josh, and they both grinned.

After her release Tishy collapsed limply on to Adam, and he rolled her over so he was between her spread legs. And began fucking her in earnest, with firm slow strokes. "She likes a big cock up her, this teacher," he said to the boys.

"Yes, give it to her, Adam," said Matthew.

And Adam did, unloading deep inside her. She held his bum as he came, holding him in as far as she could. "That's it, come for teacher," she said stroking his hair and kissing him. Adam grinned and rolled off her, his prick slipping out dripping.

"He came in her," whispered Josh, unnecessarily. "Look, you can see it dribbling out."