Playing Away Pt. 05

Story Info
We picnic with the Wank Club, and I get a nice surprise.
12.2k words
4.82
5.6k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
156 Followers

Part 5 -- You may wish to read the previous parts first. Or not. Everyone involved is of legal age. Comments welcome.

In the morning there was work to do. After breakfast we went shopping together -- baguettes, cheese, salami, and several cases of beer. When the boys arrived around half ten, our car was already packed, and Tishy was upstairs putting the finishing touches to her outfit.

Phil had brought Matthew with him -- we'd agreed to take two cars, as the picnic spot was some distance away. They had quite a selection of fishing gear with them in the back of their old car. "I can see you have all your equipment, boys," I said, by way of greeting.

"Oh, it's mostly Phil's -- he's the fisherman," replied Matthew. "I never catch anything."

"Well, perhaps this will be your lucky day," I said, smiling kindly.

Adam arrived with Jonathan and Josh turned up shortly after that -- walking fast -- obviously they didn't want to be left behind. I recognised Adam immediately, as the boy standing in the water at the beach, on our first day. He was indeed a well built young man -- older than the others -- and with a confidence they lacked. "Adam," he said, shaking my hand, firmly.

"And this is Josh," said Jonathan. "Sorry we're late -- Josh couldn't find his rod."

Josh smiled weakly. He was a rather plump lad, with glasses -- I hadn't seen him before. He seemed very shy.

"So where's your missus?" asked Adam -- "Matthew said she might be coming with us."

"Upstairs powdering her nose," I replied, grinning.

"It's very unusual for a woman to come... fishing," said Adam, doing a bit of fishing himself. "Are you sure she'll... be up for it?"

"Oh, I think so -- it's a beautiful day -- and Tishy loves being out in the fresh air..."

Just at that moment my wife emerged from the cottage into the sunlight. All eyes turned to look at her, and she dropped a little curtsy, enjoying the attention. She looked pretty damn cute, in a pink long-sleeved top, tied under her breasts, bare midriff, blue denim shorts and hiking boots. And pigtails -- the tease.

Earlier that morning I'd suggest she wear a loose top, and no bra -- but she explained that since we had to hike up to the picnic spot, she needed more support. So the pink top was perfect -- plenty of deep cleavage. She bent forward to tie her boots -- just to make sure we all got a good look.

"Don't stand there gawping, boys -- into the cars," she said breezily, and we were off. It was only a short drive. I followed Phil, since he knew the way. There was a small car park, at the foot of the hill just off the road. It was empty -- perfect.

Soon we were on the path winding up through birch woods. Everyone was carrying something -- I had the food, the boys a case of beer each, and all the fishing gear, while Tishy had her own little bag of tricks. Matthew was in the lead, of course, while I brought up the rear. There was a lot of chatter -- everyone was excited, no doubt thinking of what was to come.

I noticed that the boys were very gentlemanly, letting Tishy pass ahead of them as the path started to climb the steep hillside, above the trees. And then I realised why -- the most popular position was right behind her. Her round bum looked very fine in the tight denim shorts.

Adam was in pole position, and as Tishy slowed to negotiate some rocks, he stuck out his tongue, pretending to lick her bum. Jonathan and Josh, right behind him, sniggered. A little too loudly, because she heard them, and turned around. "Now boys, behave," she said sternly. Adam grinned, innocently, and let Josh take his place. Josh didn't know where to look.

It was hot work on the steep path, and half way up we stopped by the side of the stream, to admire the view across the valley. Tishy found a big rock to sit on, legs apart, and the boys collapsed on the grass in front of her, breathless.

"It's a fine view from here," I said, winking at Adam.

Tishy leant forward. "No more smutty remarks, Jim -- you'll corrupt these fine young men," she said, primly, arching her eyebrow in that funny way she has. Then she turned to Josh, who was looking directly at her, as if mesmerised. "And what are you staring at, young man?" she asked.

"Oh, sorry, miss," he said, looking away.

"No," she persisted, "Tell us - what were you thinking of?"

"I was... thinking..." stammered Josh, "I was thinking of Miss Luscombe." And he went bright red.

"And who is Miss Luscombe?" said Tishy, kindly. Josh said nothing -- he was too embarrassed.

"She was his teacher," explained Matthew, "We all had her -- for french. She was very pretty."

"Yes," explained Phil, "And she had really big... she was very well endowed."

"You mean she had big knockers?" said Tishy, helpfully. The boys nodded, relieved that Tishy had said it first, and not them.

"They were gorgeous," said Jonathan. "When she leaned forwards at your desk to help you, you could see right down her blouse. Sometimes she didn't even wear a bra."

"And you all abused her kindness like this?" said Tishy, rather sternly. "Got her to help you, so you could ogle her tits?"

They all nodded, even Josh. "Impossible not to, in fact I think she encouraged it," said Matthew. "We all wanted Miss Luscombe -- she drove us crazy."

"And did none of you ever.... do anything about it?" asked Tishy.

"No, of course they didn't," said Adam. "They'd have got into trouble. Besides, she was married. But talking about her is a great way to help each other.... get off." Looking at the bulges in their shorts, I could see he had a point.

"Yeah, I often think of her tits while I wank," said Phil.

"Now, there must be no more talk like that," said Tishy, sternly. "I'm your teacher now, and I'll make sure you all behave."

"Yes, miss" the boys muttered. I think from the smirk on his face Adam understood this was all a game, and perhaps Matthew and Phil did too, but Jonathan and Josh looked very serious. They were all good lads.

"And that goes for you, Jim, too," she added. "I only brought you along so that you can help me keep these boys in order."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, "Whatever you say."

"Now, class, let's get a move on. Adam, you lead the way." I wondered whether this was so that she could study his bum -- it certainly was very tight and firm.

The stony path continued winding upwards, by the side of a stream. The boys seemed a little more subdued than they had been. But they couldn't drag their eyes away from Tishy's body. She did have a great bum. It gave me a stiffy too.

I overheard Josh whisper to Jonathan, "Will we really get to see them?"

"Sure you will -- I told you -- she'll show us everything...." Jonathan said, confidently.

After about a mile, the path levelled off and the stream became wider and slower. We were in a shallow valley, with woodland either side. I spotted a kestrel hovering high above us. The sun was now pretty hot.

At the head of the stream, we came to a small lake, surrounded by rocks and cliffs. Before us was a grassy meadow scattered with large rocks, with easy access to the water. On the right there was a small waterfall spilling into a pool. There were several places where you could climb up and sit next to the falling water or even under it. Matthew was right, it really was a great spot, perfect for swimming and picnics. Very picturesque, romantic even. And totally deserted.

I grinned at Matthew. "Just perfect," I said.

Tishy chose the biggest, flattest rock she could find, and laid out our picnic blanket. The surface of the rock was hot to the touch. She kicked off her walking boots, and lay back, taking in the sun. The three older boys started to unpack their fishing gear, while Josh and Jonathan stayed close to Tishy -- hoping, I guess.

Tishy lifted her head, spotted the boys, and gave me one of her smiles. Rummaging in her bag, she dug out a loose white cotton tee-shirt. "Look away, boys," she said, "Teacher needs to change her top."

Turning her back to them, she then undid the knot beneath her breasts, slowly, until the top fell away to either side, and her big knockers swung free. There was a whistle from the water, and she looked up sharply to see Matthew, Phil and Adam all staring in her direction. Phil waved -- and Tishy waved back, smiling shyly, her tits jiggling deliciously.

"No harm giving them a flash," she said, and pulled the tee-shirt over her head. It was a long one, and dropped down over her hips, covering the denim shorts. "It's OK, boys -- I'm decent now. I hope you weren't peeping?"

"I'm sorry, miss...," stammered Josh, blushing. "When I heard the whistle...."

"Well, come here, you naughty boy, and help me with get these shorts off."

She reached under her shirt, undid the button at the waist, and lifting her bottom from the rock, slid the shorts down her thighs. "Now pull them right down, over my feet," she instructed. Josh took hold of the shorts on either side, very carefully, so as not to touch her thighs, and slowly and carefully drew them down her legs. Once they were off, he held them to his chest, as if they were precious.

"Thank you," said Tishy. "I hope you didn't see teacher's panties?" and she pulled the white top further down to cover her crotch. Which stretched it over her tits. She cupped one in her hand, and played briefly with her nipple through the top. Josh took everything in, with a very serious look on his face. Jonathan was stroking his dick through his shorts.

"OK, show's over," said Tishy. "Let's see how the rest of the class are getting on with their fishing. Come on, Jim, you too," she added, and stood up to head to the water.

The tee-shirt came down just below her panty line. I caught a quick glimpse as she stood up -- a thin strip of white cotton. Her tits swayed under the top as she walked. Although her feet were bare, it didn't matter -- the grass was soft, and the rocks near the water's edge smooth and hot. It was a perfect spot for swimming.

The boys were sitting on rocks, their fishing lines in the water. Adam had taken his shirt off, and was showing off his upper body -- firm but still lean well defined pecs and abs, with a shimmer of sweat. Tishy beamed at him across the water. "Shall we go for a swim?" she called -- "The sun's so hot."

"Sure," said Adam, "But the water's deep, and very cold, so be careful." Tishy dipped in her toe, and withdrew it again.

"What do you think?" she asked me, brightly.

"I can see you're going to get that shirt all wet," I said, and she grinned.

We waded in -- and Adam was right -- it was bloody cold. Adam dived in from his rock -- he was a bit of a show-off, was Adam. Soon all the boys were in the water -- some more confident than others -- but nobody wanting to be called a softy. We swam for only a few minutes, before heading for the shore. Josh and Phil were still at the water's edge, splashing each other.

Inevitably as Tishy emerged from the water, in the shallows, the shirt was totally see-through, clinging to her breasts, tummy and hips. Her big nipples were rock hard, poking through the top. When she pulled it down to hide her knickers, it drew tight across her chest, and you could see everything. Nobody was looking away now. Josh cleaned the water off his glasses.

She sat down on a rock by the water's edge, and started to undo her pigtails. I noticed she was quite breathless, from the cold. The boys gathered around her, their bodies streaming with cold water. They'd taken their tops off to swim, and their shorts clung to their hips and bums. Steam rose from bodies in the sunshine.

Tishy's eyes ran over each of the lads in turn, taking them in. "Take those wet shorts off, boys -- we can't have you catching cold," she instructed. Adam had his off in no time, and the others followed his lead. Most of them only had thin briefs or boxers underneath -- but Adam was wearing his speedos -- he'd come prepared. His dick was clearly outlined, tucked to one side, thick and long.

When Tishy saw it, she smiled, wickedly. Then taking the edges of her tee-shirt in both hands, pulled it up, exposing her wet cotton panties and flat tummy. As it bunched up below her breasts, she paused for effect -- as if it was stuck -- and then wriggled it over. Released from captivity, her knockers dropped down, and did a little dance as she worked the shirt over her head and off.

"Told you!" I heard Jonathan whisper to Josh. Josh looked mesmerised, and let out a low whistle.

Tishy pretended not to notice, "Jim," she said coolly, "Can you be a love and fetch the sunscreen -- I don't want to burn."

I went back to where we'd left our things. As I returned, she had her back to me, but I could see the boys relaxed and laughing -- she had them eating out of the palm of her hand. I handed her the sun oil, and she poured a big dollop down between her cleavage, and started to work her big melons in her hands, under and round and over the nipples, fondling and squeezing.

I noticed Adam running his fingers lightly along his dick, outside his speedos. Then I saw that Phil had his hand inside his shorts, and Jonathan's was already out, the purple head poking up proudly. Only Josh wasn't touching himself -- he was hypnotised by those big round titties, dancing in front of him.

"Adam was just telling me sweetheart, how after a swim they all like to play with themselves -- isn't it delightful?" Adam blushed, but he didn't stop stroking his dick. "And Josh, I guess you like to imagine Miss Luscombe, with her big round titties, don't you?" Josh nodded, earnestly, but his eyes never left her chest.

"Do my back, will you Jim," she went on, passing me the sunscreen over her shoulder. Then without a pause, "Now, boys, who wants to show teacher his stiffy?"

"Adam's got the biggest," explained Matthew, "So he should go first." The other boys nodded in agreement.

"It certainly does look quite splendid," agreed Tishy. "Come on, Adam, show teacher what you've got -- fair's fair."

Adam grinned, stood up, and peeled down his speedos. His prick sprang free. The purple head was already fully exposed, no foreskin or anything -- and he was completely shaved, with smooth round balls. My wife gave a little gasp of surprise -- I felt her body jump under my hands.

"Goodness," she exclaimed, "That's a pretty one." Adam beamed with pleasure, his arms folded across his broad chest, his prick erect and proud. We all looked at it, sharing Tishy's appreciation.

"Well," she said finally, "Aren't you going to wank it for me? I want to see it spurt." And she ran her hands over her oily knockers, to encourage him. Adam raised his eyebrows, then ran his tongue around his lips. His hand went to his prick, and he started to work it for her, in long smooth strokes. His eyes were fixed on hers, seeking her affirmation, while his breath became more and more ragged.

"That's it, boy, give teacher your cum," Tishy breathed, enthralled, and almost immediately he shot his load. She turned her head sideways just in time, and it hit her cheek. Realising that he might have gone too far, he directed the rest lower, spraying her tits, over and over.

"Sorry," he stammered, recovering -- "I didn't mean to..."

"Oh... don't worry, lad," she said, smearing his cum over her chest. "It's good for the skin." And she leaned back on her hands. I noticed that she left the cum on her cheek, dribbling down to her chin and dropping into her neck. Her nipples were stiff -- she was excited. "Now boys, who's next?"

"Me miss," cried Jonathan, who had been jerking furiously between her legs, unnoticed by the rest of us, and now came in a big arc, which landed on her tummy and then across her white panties.

"Goodness, well done," she said, encouragingly -- I think she had a soft spot for Jonathan. Matthew and Phil pushed down their boxers to free their own dicks, and began to wank either side of her.

"Come on," she said, looking from one to the other -- "Let's see which of you can get off first."

I noticed Josh, sitting next to Jonathan, had still not got his dick out -- he was just watching with amazement. "Come on Josh," said Jonathan, "Don't be shy," and slipped his hand into Josh's briefs to fish out his dick for him. "Give it to her."

Josh seemed to wake from his trance, and worked himself forwards on the rock until he was kneeling between my wife's legs, staring at her knockers through his glasses. He started wanking enthusiastically. Although his knob was short and stubby, it was very fat, purple and swollen -- quite a little monster, in fact.

They all seemed to come together -- Matthew, Phil and Josh. My wife's chest was splattered in cum from all directions. I think Josh came most -- after the first jet, which hit Tishy just under her chin, the next landed on her tummy, and then big dollops kept oozing from his knob to drop down onto her knickers, for what seemed like ages.

"I can see you really needed that," said Tishy looking down at him kindly. "But you've made a real mess of my panties." Josh grinned, shyly.

The boys were now collapsed around Tishy, recovering. She looked back at me, a delighted smile on her face. "And what about you, sweetheart -- don't you need a wank too?"

"Yes," said Adam, "You must if you want to be part of the Club -- it's the rules."

I pushed down my own wet shorts, taking my undies with them. "OK, teacher, turn around," I said, and she understood immediately what I wanted, leaning forwards on the rock with her bottom presented to me, the panties stretched tight across it. "She has a lovely bum, don't you think, boys?" I said, and they crowded around to look.

I then pulled down her knickers, just enough to expose her bumhole, and started to wank. It didn't take long, because I was already very excited, and soon I was shooting up her back, then covering her bum cheeks and dribbling down her crack.

I gave her a playful slap on the bottom, and pulled her panties back up, over the cum. She turned back around, with the sweetest of smiles. "You'll be giving these boys ideas, Jim," she said.

She was quite a mess, cum all over her body. So she slid down off the rock, and calmly walked back into the water, to wash. We lay around, on the rocks and grass, watching her. "That's a fine looking woman," said Adam.

She came back to us, water streaming from her body. "OK, boys, show's over," she said -- "Time for you all to catch some fish, before lunch." We left the boys to their rods and reels, and went back to our picnic blanket, hand in hand. She was my woman, after all.

"Better dress for dinner," she said, and found a short skirt in her bag. Wrapping it around her waist, she then sat on the rock, slipped off her wet panties, and lay them out carefully on a nearby rock to dry. "Won't be needing these for a while," she explained. I put my shorts back on, and we lay there together, soaking up the sun.

"That went well," I said.

"Yes," she replied softly, "I think they like me."

"Especially your admirer from the beach," I added.

"Indeed," she said -- "He's really quite something, isn't he?"

Once we'd rested a while, we called them over for lunch. All the boys had their shorts back on, but left their shirts off -- it really was very warm now. "Better put on some sunscreen, all you'll all be getting burnt," said Tishy, in a motherly sort of way, and they passed it around, smearing oil over their chests, and doing each other's backs.

I noticed they coupled up for this -- Matthew with Phil, Jonathan with Josh, while Adam was rather left out. So I offered to do his back for him -- while Tishy was preparing the lunch. His body was very firm. "You work out?" I asked.

"Only twice a week," he said. "I used to take it more seriously, but now I've less time." He did my back too. It felt good -- he knew how to work the muscles.

edinbedin
edinbedin
156 Followers