Playing Away Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tishy, self-conscious now, drew her legs together and sat up, smoothing down her skirt. "That's enough dirty talk," she said.

"I'm sorry," said Josh, "It's just I've never seen that before -- not for real -- it was lovely."

"Feels good too," said Adam -- "She's got a lovely cunt. You should try it Josh." Josh looked embarrassed, and blushed.

The conversation lapsed. I fancied another beer, but they were all gone. Adam lay on the grass, his eyes closed, dick flopped over to one side, exhausted. Tishy began plaiting her hair, and looked thoughtfully around the group of younger boys, at her feet.

"Goodness," she said, all of a sudden "You're all stiff!" It was true -- her coital display with Adam had brought them all back to life. Phil looked particularly big and hard. Even my little prick was aroused.

"Of course," said Matthew -- "What did you expect? Now we all want you."

"You mean?" she asked, naively -- "No, no, I don't think that would be possible."

The boys looked disappointed. Phil looked at his feet. Only Josh seemed not to mind.

"I have an idea," she said brightly. "Why don't we play hide and seek? In the woods."

Jonathan groaned. "But that's a kid's game," he said.

"Well, then the first one to catch me, can have me...," she added.

At this Phil looked up, a smile on his face. "You're on," he said.

"Are you sure this is such a good idea, sweetheart," I said, gently.

"Oh, they'll never catch me," she said, confidently. "Turn your backs boys, and count to a hundred. Then you can come and try to find me."

The lads turned obediently towards the water, and Tishy ran off into the woodland. I think they cheated a bit with the counting, but even so when they finally turned around, she was nowhere to be seen.

"Which way did she go, Jim?" asked Phil. I shrugged, and smiled.

"OK Phil," said Matthew, "You go to the right, I'll go to the left, and BJ and Josh can go together up the middle. If you see her, sing out -- and make sure she doesn't get away."

And off they went. For a while all was still. The woodland was deciduous and mossy, and really quite dense. All of a sudden a pheasant rose up, 'kwok, kwok'. "Over there!" called Phil. I thought I saw someone moving, but then all went quiet again.

I was starting to think they were all lost, when there was a scream from Tishy, over to the left. "Here!" called Matthew. I thought perhaps he'd caught her, but she must have slipped free, because she came running out of the woods, tits bouncing all over the place, with Matthew in hot pursuit, Jonathan some way behind.

She looked as though she might outrun him -- she's pretty fit. But the grass was slippery, and then Phil emerged in front of her, and tried to cut her off. She swerved to avoid him, fell forwards, onto her front, and Phil dived down and grabbed her arms. Matthew coming up behind her was met with the lovely sight of her bottom jiggling in the air, as she struggled to get free.

Dropping to his knees, he grabbed her hips, and thrust his prick right up her. She grunted, whether in disgust or pleasure wasn't clear, and carried on wriggling, but the boys held her firmly. "Got you -- at last!," Matthew gasped, in triumph, and slapped her bum. She stopped wriggling.

He then fucked her hard and fast, like a dog. All his body seemed focused on his prick, thrusting in her cunt. Needless to say he didn't last long, and came with a loud inarticulate howl -- "Nnnnnnrrgghhh...."

He collapsed onto her back, gasping for air, grabbing her swinging tits. When he'd recovered somewhat, he looked up at Phil, grinning. "Christ, I so needed that," he said.

"So did she," said Phil, still holding her arms, his big prick stuck in the air right in front of her face. She tried to reach it with her tongue, like a bitch on heat.

Jonathan, who'd been watching his brother score, asked "Can I do her too?"

"Sure," said Matthew, and slid off.

Tishy wriggled a bit, to try to free herself. "Let me go, you beast," she said to Phil, but her resistance seemed half hearted to me -- there was a hint of a smile on her face. Jonathan pushed his stiff little dick into her now dripping pussy, and thrust away as his brother had done, with short hard jerks.

"Take that, teacher," he said, smirking, which was quite comical. Adam gave me a grin. Jonathan didn't last long, and was soon emptying his balls into her warm cunt. When he'd finished, he said "OK, Phil, she's all yours." Quite the man.

I wondered whether when Phil let go of her, she might try to escape, but I think the sight of his big swollen prick dancing before her eyes while the brothers fucked her had whetted her appetite. She lay there submissively, bottom in the air, and even spread her legs a bit more for him.

Her pussy was gaping open, dripping with cum. Which didn't worry Phil at all, he was so inflamed with lust. He pushed his big prick right up her, in one single thrust, and she grunted with pleasure. "Oooh, Phil... I like that...now.... fuck me properly," she panted.

Unlike the other two, Phil took his time, enjoying her with long slow strokes. He gathered up her plaits, and pulled on them, yanking back her head. "Oh Christ," she cried, completely losing all self control, "Oh fuck... Fuck... YES!" Her body shook as she came, tits and bum and all -- it was quite a sight. Which set Phil off, and he held her hips tightly as he pumped his cum into her, his buttocks tensing with each spasm.

Spent, they fell back on the grass, Tishy with her legs spread wide. Her pussy was a mess, wide open and dribbling cum. She was quite the lady. "Jesus," she said, "That was good."

Josh, who'd arrived last, just in time to watch Phil at work, flopped down by her side. His glasses were all steamed up with perspiration. "Are you quite alright, miss?" he asked, quietly, and stroked the wet matted hair from her forehead.

She looked at him gratefully. "Yes, of course, sweetheart," she said, "Never felt better." Josh's hand went to her chest, and fondled her tits. "But what about you?" she asked, "Don't you want a go?"

"Would you mind?" he asked, caressing her. For reply she wrapped her hand around his short fat prick, crimson with excitement.

"Of course not," she said, "Just put it in me."

Josh manoeuvred himself between her legs, wiped his glasses, put them back on, and looked down thoughtfully at her ravaged pussy. He rubbed the shiny purple head of his cock in the gooey mess. It was as if he was performing an experiment in science class.

"Does that feel nice?" asked Tishy. Josh nodded. Then he slowly pushed forward. His prick was really very fat for such a young lad -- almost as fat as mine -- but she was so open and wet he had no trouble getting it in her. He watched the creamy wet lips close around his knob, engulfing it.

"That's wonderful, miss," he said. And slowly started to work back and forth, his balls grazing her bottom at the end of each thrust. As he worked up a rhythm, he started to bite his lower lip, like a girl, and then he came, in a series of little spasms.

He stayed inside as long as he could, but eventually slipped out, and realising it was over flopped down on the grass beside his teacher, and started to suck her nipple. She took off his glasses, put her arm around him, and held him close. It was really rather sweet.

After this, I think we all realised it was time to call it a day. And what a day it had been. Tishy slipped off the soiled skirt, and had a quick dip in the river while we packed. Even after all they'd experienced, the lads turned to watch as she up came naked from the water. It was as if they were in love.

There was less to carry on the way back down the narrow path, but we were all tired, and it was easy to lose your balance, so it took quite a while. Amusingly, around half way down we met two old ladies coming up the hill. "Beautiful evening for it," one of them said, smiling, as we filed past.

It was only after they'd gone that I realised that while we were all wearing our shorts, none of us had bothered putting our tops back on. Including Tishy -- her lovely titties were on full display. I wondered what the old ladies must have thought.

"They're probably reminiscing, about the days when they were young," suggested Tishy. Perhaps she was right. Even so, she put her top on before we got to the cars.

The boys were quite subdued on the way home -- I guess they realised that we'd probably never see each other again. I think we felt sad too -- but then nothing lasts forever. After saying our farewells, we closed the door of the little cottage, and flopped down on the sofa.

"Goodness, what a day," said Tishy. "I feel exhausted -- and slightly sick."

"And rather sore...," I said, grinning.

"Yes, but it was worth it," she said. "I've never ever had so much fun. Or so much cum -- I'm still dribbling."

"Why don't you go upstairs and shower?" I suggested. "I'll do the packing -- we have to leave early in the morning."

She crawled up the stairs, and I heard her turn on the water. Then everything went quiet, and I guessed she'd gone to lie down. I hoped she'd come downstairs again, but she didn't.

So I made myself a drink, and some cheese on toast, and put on the TV. I played with my dick -- my balls were sore after all the excitement of the afternoon. I was just thinking I should go up to bed myself, perhaps after a quick wank in the bathroom, when there was a timid knock on the door. I went to answer it, thinking one of the boys must have left something behind.

It was Mary.

I admit I was surprised -- I'd completely forgotten about Mary. "Good evening, Mary," I said, trying to hide my surprise. "Come in, come in."

"I came around earlier, but there was nobody home," she explained. "Remember, it's my night off."

"Of course," I said, "We were out -- for a picnic -- in the woods -- we only got back a short time ago."

"I thought that must be it -- it was a wonderful day."

"It certainly was," I said with genuine enthusiasm, remembering my wife's cries as the lads took her one after the other. "Tishy is knackered though," I went on -- "She went upstairs to rest."

Mary looked disappointed. "Perhaps I should leave?" she suggested.

"No," I said, "No need for that. Can I get you something to eat?" Turned out she was hungry, so I gave her my cheese on toast, poured her a glass of wine, and she joined me on the sofa in front of the TV.

I should say at this point that I wasn't being entirely altruistic here. She had on a loose yellow cotton summer dress, and I realised pretty quickly that she wasn't wearing a bra -- because her sweet round titties -- well they were doing what titties do when left to their own devices. This, coupled with her bright blue eyes, pretty smile and soft voice, made her company rather pleasant.

At least that was what I told myself. I certainly wasn't planning anything. After all, Tishy was upstairs, unwell, and I was pretty tired too. Of course, my balls were as sore as ever, and dick was swelling -- but that was nothing to do with me. Down boy.

"Perhaps I should go upstairs and see how Tishy is?" suggested Mary.

"Yes," I said -- "Perhaps you should. I think she caught a bit too much sun."

Mary was gone quite a while, and I poured myself another glass of wine, and turned off the rubbish on the TV. I was rather hoping they'd come down together, but instead it was only Mary.

"She's in bed," she explained. "She said she thought she'd rather overdone it -- I think you must have taken her too far." I raised my eyebrows at this. "She said she might come to join us later.... and that... meanwhile.... I should look after you."

"I wonder what she meant by that?" I asked, innocently -- "I thought I was the one entertaining you." And handed her a second glass of wine.

Mary giggled. "I'm not sure that's quite what she meant," she said.

I grinned, and sat down on the sofa. "So what do you think my lovely wife had in mind?"

Mary put down her glass, grasped the hem of her dress, and pulled it over her head. My eyes were now level with her crotch, her mound clearly visible inside a very pretty pair of plain white panties. My prick sprang to attention -- he knew what he wanted, even if I was a little slow on the uptake.

She knelt carefully on the floor in front of me, her hands in her lap. "How about this?" she asked sweetly. Her tits were squeezed together between her forearms. I got a sudden urge to plant kisses on her puffy pink nipples. She was a truly adorable creature.

Even so, I felt bad. Tishy was upstairs, unwell, and here was I, faced with temptation. And then I thought of all those boys' pricks erupting in my wife's body, and I realised I could now do anything I wanted with Mary. Without thinking, I spread my legs apart, to give her more space.

Her eyes were wide open, pupils dilated, as she studied the bulge straining against my shorts. "I hope you don't mind," she said, shyly, running her hand along my thigh. "I've not been able to think of anything else since.... since last time."

And she ran her fingers along my fat prick, either side of it, through my shorts. "It's so fat." She gave a girlish giggle. "Will you get it out for me? -- I want to see it."

I unbuttoned the shorts, and my prick sprang free -- which was something of a relief. Now I had a problem -- I had to stand up to get them off. Mary seemed to think it was very funny -- but I didn't mind, because she sounded so happy.

I sat back, naked from the waist down, and she set to work with her little tongue, licking my prick from base to tip, swirling around the plum, pushing her tongue into the slit. She was playing, and exploring.

As she licked, she took my balls in her hand, fondling and squeezing. "Gently," I said -- "They're sore -- after all the... exercise."

She tried instead with her tongue, tentatively at first, then sucking gently on them one at a time.

"Better?"

"That's lovely. Thankyou"

"I can't get over how big they are... I can hardly get them in my mouth."

As she played with me, I fondled her titties, very gently, just one hand, brushing the nipples, making them stiff with pleasure. We were both very happy.

"You're such a nice man," she said, and opening her little mouth wide, pushed down on my wet plum until it slipped inside.

"Ooooh.... Jesus," I said, "You'll make me come." She was sliding her tight lips back and forth along my shaft, her tongue teasing the sweet spot at the end of each stroke, and I was right on the edge. She pulled off with a plop, and then kissed the purple head.

"I want you to come," she said, "I want you to come all over me."

I grinned at the image, which was delightful. "Not so fast, little one," I said. "Let's take our time, there's no hurry."

She looked disappointed, and I felt bad. I lifted her up onto the sofa, her eyes locked to mine. She straddled me, knees spread wide, either side of my hips. I kissed her, and she responded hungrily, pushing her tongue into my mouth. My hands went back to playing with her warm breasts, pulling her nipples. She liked that..

"Will you at least put it inside me?" she said, plaintively. "Please..." and she began to rub her panty covered crotch along my prick. My hands slid down to her bum, cupping the cheeks, helping her to slide back and forth. I could feel the cum building in my balls -- I knew now I had to get off somehow.

All of a sudden, I was aware of a wetness on my cheek. I released her bum and looked at her in wonder -- there were tears streaming down her face. "Mary?" I said gently, "What on earth is the matter?" and kissed her cheeks, licking up the salty tears.

"I'm so sorry," she said, rolling off to sit next to me on the sofa. I pulled her close, and kissed her some more. "You must think I'm just a silly little girl."

"No, of course not," I said, perplexed. "You're really lovely, Mary -- see -- he loves you too," and I wiggled my fat prick, to show her just how stiff he was. This made her smile.

"Is it because I'm too tight?" she asked.

I raised my eyebrows, as if to say 'Are you kidding me?'

And then she went on "I just don't know what to do.... Tell me how you want me. I'll do anything for you -- anything at all."

"But what do you want, Mary?" I said kindly.

"I told you!" she exclaimed, with some spirit. "I want you to... to take me... use me, like you own me."

I stood up, took my shirt off, and looked down at her. "In that case...," I said, pretending to be fierce. She looked nervous now, not sure if I meant it. "Turn over," I added -- "Show me your bum." Obediently, she rolled over, and with her knees on the floor and head on the sofa, stuck out her bottom.

"Now pull down your panties," I said, and she meekly reached back and slowly pushed them off her bottom, and down her thighs. I fondled her firm round buttocks, a handful each, squeezing hard, then giving her a playful slap. She jumped, and instinctively squirmed away, up the sofa.

I took the opportunity to yank the panties down her legs, quite roughly, and got one of her feet free. Then slapped her bum again with the palm of my hand, harder this time. She squirmed, then bravely pushed back from the sofa, presenting her bottom to me again. "Please... again," she said.

"You're such a bad girl, Mary," and I fondled her warm red bottom cheek. "So bad...." I felt between her thighs. She was very wet. I swept my fingers up along her cleft, between the lips, and over her pink rosebud.

"That's so nice...." she whimpered.

I massaged her bum hole with my wet finger, and she started panting. Back between her legs, briefly between her lips, then back. "You like that, don't you....?"

"Yes, I'm sorry.... please don't stop." I slapped her bottom again, hard, twice. Then fondled the redness -- her skin was now quite hot to the touch. She started to whimper again.

"Spread your legs for me, Mary." She did her best to move her knees further apart. I lifted her right thigh onto the sofa, to help her. She was now fully displayed, her pussy lips spread apart, so I could see the pink inner lips, dripping wet.

Holding her bum, I pushed between her pussy lips with my thumb, until it slipped inside. Jesus, she was tight. She started to moan as I worked my thumb back and forth, in her hot wetness, working her up. "Oh.... OOh.... OOOh... "

She was getting very close, so I stopped. And ran my hand lightly between her legs, over her clit. Her pussy hair was delightfully soft. "Oh no... please..." Her thighs were shaking now, and as I dragged my fingers back down through her pussy, and over her clit, she came, shaking and sobbing. Real tears this time.

She was ready. My prick was jutting straight ahead, and I pushed the fat crimson head along and between her lips, where my thumb had been, wetting it with her juices. Her whimpering continued, but now with more purpose, and she started to push her bum back, trying to take my prick.

"You want it, Mary, don't you?"

"Please...."

"Please what, Mary...."

"Please, put it in me..." she replied breathlessly.

I held her buttock firm in my hand, squeezing hard, to steady her -- I was going to take my time. I continued working my knob between her lips, just a little further with each gentle push, opening her up. Her inner lips gripped tightly, squeezing me back out.

Just when I thought it would never go in, I felt her lips close around the rim of my helmet, and all at once, I was inside. She pushed her bum back against my hand, desperately trying to take me further up her, but I was stronger than she was, and pulled back out.

"Put what in you, Mary?"

"Oooh... fuck....your dick.... Push your dick up me... please!"

I slapped her hard again on the bum, and she squealed. And then pushed back inside, this time all the way into her cunt. "Oh Christ," she gasped, "Thank you."