Playing Away Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rested, admiring the view. My prick was buried to the hilt in her hot little pussy. I could feel her soft hairs tickle the root. My left hand gripped her bum tightly, while her right buttock was still red from the slap. Her bum hole was pink and glistening, slightly open.

Now she was going to get well and truly fucked. For some reason, I felt almost angry now -- I really needed this. I slapped her bum again hard. "Thank you," she whimpered.

I started fucking her very slowly, feeling the walls of her wet cunt caressing the head of my prick. It was a lovely sensation -- her inner lips gripped the base of my dick tightly, like a mouth. I drew back until I could feel the resistance against my knob, then pushed back inside. "You like a fat prick in your cunt, Mary?" I asked, crudely.

"Yes.... so full.... I love it," she gasped, pushing back to get it in as much as she could. I released my grip on her bum, and let her work herself back and forth on my prick. My wet thumb rested on her bumhole, massaging it firmly.

As we built up speed, I was overcome with a feeling of triumph -- Mary was gorgeous, and here I was, enjoying her cunt, just as I pleased. "Who's cunt is this, Mary," I asked, wickedly.

"It's yours.... all yours.... your cunt," she exclaimed, incoherently. I was now fucking her hard, slapping against her bum with each thrust. All the pleasure was now mine -- I was using her body to get myself off.

I could feel the come rising in my balls, building to the point of no return. "Come in me.... in.... your... cunt..." she pleaded, and I slipped over the edge, the first pulse starting at the root of my prick, squeezing almost painfully past her tight lips, then spurting out into her body.

Her cunt started to spasm, milking my dick, and the rest was a blur, wave over wave of pleasure sweeping over me, as I emptied my full balls inside her. Such a wonderful fuck.

For some reason I looked up, trying to focus, and slowly realised that Tishy was standing in the doorway, staring at us, with a thin tired smile. I was shocked -- how long had she been there? I felt caught in the act.

My dick was still swollen in Mary, and I wasn't ready to pull out. So I just smiled back -- not quite sure what to say. She grinned at me, pulled her bathrobe around her, then tiptoed softly past us to the kitchen. She didn't look cross at all -- in fact she looked rather pleased.

My soft dick slipped out, and I staggered to the sofa, pulling Mary onto my lap. I could feel cum dribbling onto my thigh from her pussy. I kissed her softly, and she wrapped her arms about me, and snuggled close.

Tishy emerged from the kitchen. "Tea?" she asked brightly. Mary jumped, then looked around sleepily. "I've just put the kettle on," my wife explained. Mary shook her head, in a daze, and buried her face in my shoulder.

Tishy brought two cups of tea with some biscuits, and came to sit with us. She found Mary's unfinished glass of wine, and Mary drank it gratefully.

She gave me one of her looks, eyebrow raised. "Well," she said, "You didn't waste any time!"

"It wasn't his fault -- it was all mine," said Mary, nervously. She clung to me, possessively.

"Don't be silly," replied Tishy, briskly -- "You gave him just what he needed -- his balls were bursting after this afternoon."

I wondered if Mary would ask why this was, but she didn't. Instead she said quietly "Yes, I think they were very full." I guessed she could feel the dribbling too.

Then she kissed Tishy gently, on the mouth. Tishy gave her breast an affectionate fondle. "So," she said, "You like my husband's fat little prick then?" Mary blushed, not sure how much Tishy had seen and heard.

"It felt lovely," she said modestly.

"What's on TV?" asked Tishy casually. She found a blanket to throw over us, and we all snuggled down on the sofa together and watched an old film.

It was quite late when Mary left. She was crying again. "I'll miss you -- both of you," she explained.

"You need to find yourself a nice boy -- then you'll soon forget about us," said Tishy kindly.

"But the boys in the village are all so -- useless," said Mary.

"Oh, I don't know," replied Tishy, enigmatically. "Perhaps you should give them another chance."

We eventually promised to come back next summer.

After she'd gone, I said "I feel a bit sorry for Mary."

"Why? -- she has her whole life ahead of her. Besides, you just gave her a really good shagging -- what more could a nice girl want?"

"Love?" I said, wistfully.

"Don't be silly -- it didn't sound like love when you were slapping her bum. That was what woke me up -- I came downstairs to rescue the poor girl."

"So you saw the whole thing?"

"I watched you pushing your fat little prick up her -- you looked so pleased with yourself -- like you'd finally got what you wanted."

I grinned. "A bit like you looked when the boys were banging you on the grass?"

"Yes, a bit like that, I guess. I felt so alive - like a bitch being mounted by a pack of dogs."

"It was pretty wild. But now we need some sleep."

"Yes, I feel so sick -- I need to lie down."

And that was our little holiday. I thought it had gone pretty well.

But then the following day, on the way home, Tishy asked me to stop the car -- she was feeling sick again. We were near the border at Carter Bar, and I pulled into the layby. After she'd got out of the car, she didn't make it far before she actually threw up.

"Goodness," she said, looking rather pale.

"Perhaps something you ate?" I suggested. But all we'd had was breakfast -- and I felt fine.

"Better now," she said, rubbing her tummy. I gave her some water.

We sat down on a bench, and looked across to Scotland -- the view here is fantastic. I held her to me.

"Jim," she said, slowly, "I think I'm pregnant."

"Goodness," I said, thinking of the Wank Club Picnic -- "That was quick."

"No, you silly," she said, laughing, "I must be a few months on by now."

"Oh," I said, and started to think. If it was a few months, Euan was too recent. Andrew perhaps?

"I think it must be Dick," she said, biting her lip. "I'm sorry. I've been so worried about telling you. Please don't be angry."

"But he only came in you once," I blurted out. She blushed.

And then I remembered a conversation I'd had with him, in the showers at the gym, not long after. "Besides," I added, "He's been snipped."

"Really?" she said, incredulous. "How do you know?"

"He told me. I was telling him not to worry... about losing control and all that... because we wanted a baby anyway... and he..."

"But Jim, don't you see?" she interrupted.

"See what?"

"If it wasn't Dick, then it must be yours!"

"Goodness," I said, "I guess it must be. Well I never. Are you sure?"

To be continued...