Playing Bride

Story Info
Gina and I fulfill each others fantasies.
2.9k words
4.16
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers

Gina was proof that the mind is the most powerful sexual organ. It was impossible for me to have a conversation with her and not be turned on. Sometimes I suspected she didn't even know she was doing it to me; she didn't fully grasp the power of that slight change in vocal tone, the subtle, teasing word choice. But looking back, I'm absolutely certain she knew, and that she loved every minute of it.

That isn't to say that Gina wasn't also physically attractive. She was. She was tall and buxom, with long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was what would be classified as a bbw, but I preferred rubenesque, as it better captured her classically sultry nature. She had soft, pale skin, a smooth pink nether region, and pierced nipples that could be utilized to bring her to orgasm before ever removing her panties. She wielded baby talk like a scalpel and public crotch rubs as a sword.

Unfortunately she lived a two hour drive from my home, so our meetings were generally limited to once a month. But perhaps that was fortunate, because there were days I would have quit my job and walked away from my accommodating wife for her. The distance forced a moderation that was appreciated on both sides.

Our connection lasted about six months and about eight visits, each escalating in sensuality and in the number of fantasies fulfilled. This story is about one of our meetings. Not the first and not the last.

In anticipation of our Friday night date at her place, we had been texting about what we wanted to do. Meet for drinks, or dinner, or should I just let myself in to her unlocked house and find her naked in bed waiting for me?

"I'm taking Friday off work actually, so if you can come early that would be great."

"I'd love to but I have a big thing at work that afternoon, even have to dress up, so won't be able to hit the road till 4 at earliest. That puts me at your place around 6. Should already be dark then."

"Dress up?"

"Yeah, suit and tie. Normally just wear jeans and a nice shirt or sweater to the office."

"mmm... Will you be wearing the suit to my place?"

"I can if you'd like."

"Yes, very much."

"What will you be doing that day before I get there?"

"Oh, you know, just laying in bed touching myself, thinking about you... The usual... Actually I'm doing a major cleaning of my closet. Divorce was finalized last week and the last of his stuff is officially out."

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks. Will you still enjoy fucking me now that I'm not married?"

"Honestly, only about 98% as much."

"Hmm... That should do.  What do you think I should do with my wedding dress? It's taking up a lot of space."

"Really? Does it still fit?"

"Probably."

"Not sure if I mentioned this, but women in wedding dresses really do it for me."

"Oh really? Is that in a fuck-another-man's-bride-before-the-wedding kinda way?"

"Nah, more in the virgin bride pledges herself to obey kind of way."

"say no more!!! I'll see you friday!"

Friday arrived and just as planned I drove right to her place as soon as I was done with work. Making the long drive in my suit and tie wasn't ideal as far as comfort went, but I promised, and I knew she'd appreciate it. Plus the tie could be put to good use once I got her pinned down.

Shortly before arriving I got another text from her:

"Front door is unlocked. Let yourself in. I'll be in bedroom."

I was too excited to come up with a well worded response, so just sent a kissy face emoji back and sped up.

She left the porch light on for me, and I could faintly smell burning wood. I wasn't sure if it was coming from her fireplace or if one of the neighbors was enjoying a fall bonfire. I could see that the light in her bedroom window was still on, even though the curtains were closed. I grabbed my overnight bag from the back seat, straightened my tie, and let myself in.

I made my way to her bedroom, walking past the living room where one last log still smoldered in the fireplace, proving my nose still worked. I smelled perfume and woman and smoke and sex. The bedroom door was open just an inch and I heard soft music playing. I lightly knocked as I pushed the door open.

Perched on the edge of the chair in the corner of the room was Gina, hair down, a champagne flute in her hand and a half empty bottle on the table next to her. She was wearing her wedding dress, white and strapless covered with an intricate embroidered applique. She had a look of being slightly tipsy, very turned on, annoyed at my lateness and thrilled at my arrival. She stood to greet me and embrace me. I realized that, in my dark suit, light gray shirt and black tie, we made a near perfect match. I imagined us standing atop a cake, or perhaps soon to be covered in frosting.

We embraced and gave a soft, gentle kiss. "At last, my husband is here. Ready for the reward of his wedding night."

I fell into the role instantly, knowing how much effort she'd gone to and how excited she no doubt was to fulfill this fantasy of mine. "Sorry to keep you waiting, my beautiful bride." This was punctuated with a bigger kiss on her bright red lips. When I pulled her closer I could feel her large breasts pressing into my chest. They were practically spilling out of the top of the strapless dress. "And I don't want to keep you waiting an instant longer." I kissed her again and grasped her ass, pulling her into me again.

"Wait," she interrupted, breaking the embrace and taking a half step back, then taking my hands in hers. "We need to talk about that first." She then made that subtle switch to her naughty girl voice, the one that drove me crazy. "I kept my promise baby, I waited, I'm a virgin and you'll be my first and only. But..." She turned on her fake pout now and sat on the edge of the bed. I stood in front of her. She took my tie in her hands and nervously, playfully rubbed it and tugged it as we continued.

"But I'm nervous that I'm too tight for you. That you won't be able to fit. And I want your first time in me to be perfect. I want to feel all of you in me, and I want you to feel all of me."

"Yes, wife, I want all of that too. We'll make it work, even if it isn't perfect the first time."

"But I think I have an idea that will make it perfect. I think I just need my strong handsome husband to, well, stretch me out."

I broke character and gave her a slightly puzzled look. She dropped my tie and took my right hand in her hands. She extended my index finger and brought it to her lips, sucking it into her mouth, keeping her eyes looking up into mine. Then she extended two more fingers and took all three into her mouth. Then she extended my pinkie and shaped my hand into a cone and opened wide, taking as much of my hand into her mouth as she could. I think I was starting to get the hint. She had mentioned this once before a few months earlier. It was her fantasy to be fisted.

"My sweet virgin pussy will be yours forever baby. But first I need you show me just how much you love my pussy. I need you to lick me, and touch me, and shove this entire fist into my pussy until I cum. Will you do that for me, husband?"

I was ready to break out of my pants. It was then that I noticed the bottle of lube on the nightstand, and that the bed just had one sheet on it, as if she was anticipating the mess that would be made. "Like I said in my vow, I'll do anything for you."

As soon as I said that her face lit up. She grabbed my tie and pulled me down to her for another big kiss. Soon she was pulling off my clothes. When I was down to just my underwear I lifted her to her feet and spun her around. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck, then started working on the buttons down her back. I wondered how she got into this without help. Maybe her maid of honor was hiding in the closet?

The dress fell to the floor and she was fully nude. No bridal lingerie, at least not now. (Maybe I'd take her shopping and keep the role play going next time...) She sat back on the bed and spread her legs. I dropped to my knees and started teasing my way up her thigh. She wasn't having that; she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her pussy. "You're not gonna tease me now. I've waited forever for this. I'm done being a sweet virgin. From now on I'm your insatiable slut wife, and you're gonna make me cum..."

I licked her lips around and lapped at her swollen clit, making her moan and her body buck and twitch, but I knew that wasn't all she wanted. "I'll start slow," I said, slipping one finger into her, pretending that there was resistance. "Does that feel good, baby? Let me know if it hurts and I'll slow down."

"No," she purred, "that feels wonderful. You have me so excited, so wet... I think I'm ready for another one."

I withdrew my hand and loving licked her again before slowly sliding in two fingers. She let out a loud groan and pretended that it was too much. "Ouch... Oooh... Please be gentle baby. I've never had anything like that in me before. Can you feel how tight my virgin pussy is? Mmm, I can't wait for you to take it... I don't want to be a virgin any more." I continued to slide the two fingers in and out, building in tempo, getting her ready for what comes next.

I withdrew my hand and licked her again. Then I slid up her body and kissed her. "You're doing so good, but now is when things might start to hurt. Can you help with that lubricant?" She smiled and reached for the bottle. She put a small amount in her hand and started to rub it into her pussy, secretly knowing that she wouldn't need much of it, if any. She took my hand and coated it, rubbed it all over, up to my wrist. I lowered myself back to my knees.

Turning up her naughty girl voice, she said "please promise you'll be gentle, I've never had a big strong man like you put his whole hand in my pussy, but it's the only way to get ready to take your cock."

I shaped my hand as aerodynamically as I could then started sliding it in. When I met some resistance I would withdraw slightly  and start in again. I would change angle and try a turning motion. Gina helped by pulling her legs back and opening herself as wide as she could, revelling in her vulnerability and giving in to her new husband completely.  Soon I was at what seemed like the maximum. The ridge of my thumb was posing a challenge, and her moans and cries were becoming more desperate. I was wishing we had discussed a safe word prior to starting, but didn't want to break the role now. I was certain that she wanted me to continue.

"You're doing so good baby, you're almost ready for me. You vowed to obey me and to cherish me and pleasure me..."

"Yes! Yes, I want it. Yes!"

"Good girl.  Here we go." I started my final push and found that the last bit of dirty talk set her over the edge. I slipped past the last hurdle and freely pushed in. I relaxed my hand and wiggled my fingers as she cried out louder, now with more passion than pain. I slipped in and out a bit more, starting a rocking motion that sent waves of sensation radiating through her whole body. I felt her clench down on my wrist and release in time with my motions.

Her wetness was flooding my arm and the sheets on the bed. I still felt her on my lips, and all I wanted was to taste more. I leaned in and lapped at her clit, sending another strong wave through her body.

I could feel her legs start to waiver and knew that it was time to withdraw. I started slowly, but, feeling less resistance, I gave a swift pull and was out. Her body jerked and convulsed, and a stream of her cum struck my chin, another my chest. She gasped and screamed out before her body went limp. She soon broke out into a half panting, half giggling sound. She rolled onto her side and moved up the bed, pulling her legs up into her chest.

I hovered over her and kissed her cheek. "Are you ok?" I asked in a soft whisper.

She gave another giggle, then a satisfied "mmmm" and "yes... Perfect..."

"I'll be right back." After another kiss to her cheek I went into the bathroom. I took my time washing up but still sneaked a taste of what she left for me. When I returned to the bedroom, she was sitting up and taking a long, seductive stretch. She looked at me and her eyes oozed bliss.

"Do me a favor baby? Go to the living room and add a few logs to the fireplace and get the fire going. I'll meet you there in a minute."

Wearing just my boxers, I did as my blushing bride requested. The remaining log had a few small lingering flames, so the new logs quickly lit up, and the flickering light and crackling filled the dark, quiet room. I sat back on the couch, gazing into the flame, and felt my body sink into the cushions.

While I was doing this, Gina cleaned herself up and reapplied her lipstick. She tied her hair up in a loose knot atop her head. She quickly replaced the sheet on the bed and added blankets so that it would be all set for us to drift off to sleep when the time came. Then she stepped into her wedding dress and contorted herself to do up enough buttons in the back to keep her breasts covered. She picked up the remaining champagne and flute and came into the living room.

She entered the room behind me and traced a finger along my shoulders before coming around and kneeling in front of me. She filled the flute from the bottle, took a swig, topped it off, then handed me the flute. I took a few sips, enjoying the bubbles ticking my tongue.

Still kneeling in front of me, she slid her hand up my leg and started rubbing my still stiff cock through my boxers. "I don't think its right that a man doesn't cum on his wedding night."

"I certainly don't disagree." She chuckled, then slid my boxers down to the floor. She lowered her mouth over the tip of my cock and gave a teasing lick.

"Like that?" She asked. "I've never done this before." Before I could respond she had taken me deep down her throat and was licking and slurping like a pornstar. I clutched the armrest of the couch with one hand and her shoulder with the other. As she bobbed up and down her dress slipped, exposing her breasts. The feeling of her nipple piercings rubbing against my thighs heightened the sensation.

She popped my cock out of her mouth and, reverting to her naughty girl voice, said "tell me when. I'll do the rest." Then she want back to the task at hand.

The champagne, the fire, the dress, the voice, her wonderful warm wet mouth... I couldn't last. I gave her the warning and she took me into the back of her throat. My body jerked and she clutched me while taking me from her mouth and leaning back. She stroked me and pointed me toward her face and tits, and I exploded, stream after stream splashing against her, each punctuated by her girlie "yes... Yeah... Yeah..."

Spent, I melted back into the couch. I looked at her, illuminated by the fire, streams of my cum on her face and chest, slowly dripping down. She looked up at me and smiled. "Mmm... Your beautiful bride in white..." She laughed and started wiping the cum from her face, licking her fingers after each swipe.

She stood and reached for my hands. Once clutched, she pulled me to my feet. I helped her shimmie her dress the rest of the way to the floor and step out of it. "I'm definitely keeping that," she said. We kissed and made our way back to the bedroom.

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers