Playing Daddy Pt. 03

Story Info
Back home and mum and dad get involved.
11.6k words
4.68
14.7k
17
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimjonk
Jimjonk
243 Followers

This is the third part of this story. I've already had complaints about the poor ending of part two, in the mistaken belief that the story was finished. Sorry it's taken so long!

Back home, back walking on the beach on a morning wearing shorts and a t-shirt, the contrast couldn't have been greater between that and where I'd been just days earlier. I had thought to give Rachel and her daughter 'Becky ' some space, time to say hello and for Rachel to give the gifts that she had brought back from a very cold and snowy Scotland.

My plans went awry as soon as we had walked out of the airport. Rachel's dad Paul was waiting for us and insisted that I join the family at a local restaurant for dinner. I tried to rain check, but as he was driving straight there I was stuck with it.

I had an ulterior motive for going straight home as well. Rachel had told me shortly after we had arrived in Scotland that she had admitted to her parents that should the occasion arise, she would willingly be sharing my bed. I wasn't sure how they would react to that situation, Rachel was over twenty one and old enough to make her own decisions, but I was older than her parents, and although she steadfastly insisted that it had nothing to do with her parents, we all know that life just doesn't work like that. So, I admit that I was nervous, if Rachel decided to tell about our sleeping arrangements then frankly I would rather give them time to get over it or come to terms with it, or whatever, before facing them.

We sat, we ate, we made Smalltalk, little Rebecca was in her most boisterous mood, her mummy was home and she had gifts to come, she was a little disappointed that she couldn't get at them until we got home but she was pretty good about it.

Then, suddenly Angela asked the question, not straight out but by looking at Rachel and saying "Well?"

Rachel and I both knew exactly what she was asking as she kept looking between the two of us. Rebecca was preoccupied talking to Paul, so Rachel looked at her mother and answered a simple "Yes!"

Angela's reaction was not at all what I expected. She called our server over and ordered a bottle of champagne! It must have been a prearranged signal because Paul didn't even ask, he just patted me on the shoulder and congratulated me!

The following morning as I was walking along the beach, my head pounding and my senses not working correctly at all, I pondered on my situation. Apart from tiredness and jet lag, I was feeling very strange. Paul and Angela were both almost ten years younger than me, and yet, they both seemed quite happy with the fact that their twenty-three year old daughter was sleeping with me. I was not at all sure that had our positions been reversed I would have felt the same way! I had to admit to being surprised. But, more surprises were to come later in the day.

I had expected Rachel to come over that evening, but when there was a knock on the door I knew it wasn't her, it was paul.

He came in at my invitation, bringing beer with him. He asked if we could talk; "here it comes", I said to myself!

"We stayed up talking quite late last night, Rachel told us a few things."

I didn't like the sound of that, just how much had she disclosed, had she told them about our cam room activities, had she shown them?

"She admitted that she had been less than fully honest with us about your sleeping arrangements for your trip, she said she'd known all along that she would be sleeping with you and that she had already done so, long before you went away."

Well, I couldn't deny any of that, and I felt that I should defend Rachel's choices, she was after all well over the legal age. However, as I started to speak, Paul just laughed, "We don't have any problem with that, no, it's what else she told us that she had told you! You are the only person other than me, Angela, and Rachel, who knows about Rebecca's parentage. I thought I should come and give you my, or rather Angela and I's side of the story." He probably heard my sigh of relief .

"We had tried everything to have a second child, we hoped for a boy, you know, one of each and a dog, the perfect family unit. But after years of tests and procedures we were finally convinced that it just wasn't going to happen." He stopped and we both opened and drank from our cans of beer, I knew what was coming, and it couldn't have been easy for him.

"We were offered a surrogate service, at huge cost, the cost wasn't so prohibitive that we couldn't afford it, and we did look at it, but the thought of a woman having our baby and then being asked to just give it up and walk away just didn't sit right with either of us. Then Angela thought of Rachel."

Paul finished his beer and immediately opened another, I didn't comment, this was hard enough without me making it harder.

"Angela talked to Rachel, Rachel was pretty quick to agree. We had originally decided to go to a fertility treatment clinic but Rachel was horrified at the projected costs and said why don't we just give her the money and cut out the middle man? When we suggested getting a kit she just laughed and said she wasn't frightened by the way the birds and bees did it!"

Yes, that sounded like the Rachel I had come to know and love.

"Surprisingly Angela was all for it, she even volunteered to hold Rachel's hand while I impregnated her. Well, Rachel didn't go for that she said she wanted to go to New York, see the sites, go to shows, and I could come visit regularly until she was confirmed pregnant. That was her price, she didn't want our money, just an extended vacation."

He paused in his narrative, and opened yet another can. After drinking deeply he continued.

"So that's what we did. She and I went up to New York and I put her in a hotel. I was incredibly nervous when it came time for our first time, she was far from it. It was almost clinical, she took off her panties and kneeled on the bed, she pulled her skirt up to her waist and I kneeled behind her. It was as simple as that, we didn't even speak, when I had finished she pulled her skirt back down and laid on the bed for half an hour before carrying on as though nothing had happened. It was the same every time, several times a day each time I went to see her. After four weekends with her over three months she told us she had tested positive. Never once in all the times I had intercourse with her did we even look at each other's faces."

So that was Paul's side to the story, he went on to tell me how he and Angela had encouraged Rachel to date now and again but had had little success, she hadn't seemed interested in men at all. They were apparently relieved to hear that she and I had forged a relationship.

The following day I had to do a yard clear up. While I'd been away there had been a few critter problems locally, an influx of spiders and fire ants, and apparently a few snakes. Paul had insisted on coming over and helping, but as it happened I didn't have any problems, that is until he insisted that we check the shed and garage. After checking the shed I was about to open up the garage when I remembered the dungeon fittings were all in there! I made the excuse that I needed to find the keys so would leave it for now, which seemed to suit Paul as by that time the weather was getting very hot.

As soon as Paul had gone back to his own house I went into the garage and after making sure that I wasn't transporting any critters into the house I took the cross and bench that I had constructed back into the house and put them into the spare bedroom.

That evening, now that at least in theory, Rachel and myself were over our jet lag, we had a pool party at her house. Paul was in charge of the grill as the rest of us either relaxed or swam in the pool. It was a pleasant evening, and after Rebecca reluctantly went in to bed the four of us adults broke open a couple of bottles of wine.

Angela surprised me by coming back out of the house wearing one of the skimpiest bikinis I think I've ever seen. Paul and Rachel both wolf whistled her and Rachel commented that if she was going to be wearing that, she may as well be naked. We all laughed at that and Angela replied that if it got any warmer that's exactly what she would do!

We laughed, we swam, we drank, and it did seem to get warmer, but that was probably just the alcohol. Rachel got my attention and gave me a huge wink.

"Mum, don't you think it's gotten warmer all of a sudden?"

Angela looked around and sort of shrugged her shoulders, making her breasts struggle to stay in the bikini, she is not a little girl! Rachel also then looked around at us and said "Well I do, so!"

She pulled her bikini bottoms off, reached behind her back and unhooked the top, throwing them down on a chair she then nonchalantly walked to the pool and jumped in.

Rachel being naked was nothing new to me, but I didn't expect her mother to immediately follow her. Angela's costume was so small she seemed to just shrug it off and she then jumped in the pool as well, but not before I got a good look at her.

Angela is forty eight, about five feet eight tall. She has an hour glass type figure, large breasts balanced by equally quite large hips, with a slim waistline. Short blonde, almost white hair, and a very pretty face, always with a smile. She was a sexy woman, being outshined only by her gorgeous daughter.

Rachel swam up to the edge of the pool and stood up, her beautiful breasts on display for all to see "Come on David, get those shorts off and get in here, and you dad!" Angela came up next to her, her larger but equally beautiful body also on display. "Yes, come on you two, drop them!"

A minute later all four of us were naked in the pool. Rachel was in her element, she loves being naked, although she told me later that this was the first time she had been naked with her parents. She had used the pool while they were naked, but had always kept her costume on herself.

That was the beginning of a different relationship between the four of us, skinny dipping in the pool became a regular occurrence. Even after we had done it a few times we all pretended that it was spontaneous, but I'm pretty sure that we all knew well beforehand that we would finish the evening nude. I did once suggest that we go down to the ocean at night, but was greeted by horrified looks. I hadn't known, but the local stretch of ocean was known for its jellyfish, avoidable during the day but not so at night when you couldn't see them. So, the pool it was, and mine of course, even though Paul's was half as large again.

We were all very happy in each other's company and soon became completely comfortable with our nudity. But, Rachel and I still had our big secret.

We had been home about three weeks, Rachel had put together the pictures and edited the videos from Scotland and put them online. They were ok, but not brilliant, phone images and video have limitations that proper cameras don't have, she was a little disappointed by the results.

It was time for her to go back online, live. She did her first show of the new year on her own as a solo, I tuned in of course and watched her performance. On her own she was even more explicit than when we performed together. The dildos she used were bigger and she seemed somehow even more enthusiastic when she used them. When she orgasmed she squirted, a lot, but I knew that very often she was actually peeing, but it was impossible to tell when, at least for me. Rachel likes to talk to her audience, chatting quite happily to her 'room guests' as she masturbates and getting them to tip her if she mentions their names. She also likes to give masturbation instructions, telling individual guests exactly what she wants them to do. For some reason this one to one conversation illicits heavy tips, and not just from the man personally involved.

As had become the norm, she was asked by many guests when she was going to appear with her 'daddy', and as usual she answered "soon".

I put the dungeon fittings back together and Rachel did her thing with the drapes, we were ready to go but Rachel wanted to begin the big build up, and, she wanted to come up with a new theme for the punishment.

After a couple more solo shows she came up with an idea, or rather she accepted an idea from some of her audience, an idea that really took me by surprise. I hadn't been able to watch that particular solo show, I had been out at my pool with Paul and Angela, Rachel claiming 'headache ' and staying indoors. I knew what she was actually doing, but it never occurred to me that she would agree to make the next dungeon show on a live show without discussing it with me.

She broke the news the following evening.

"Do you trust me?"

Of course I did, and I told her so. "Good, because I have a plan for the next two dungeon shows. The first one will be entitled 'Payback time', the second will be 'daddy's payback'"

She went on to explain her, or rather her room guests idea for the first show. She wasn't going to be tied and punished, I was!

I couldn't really object, after all the times she had been on the receiving end of spanks and beatings I had no sound reason to refuse. I did have reservations about how popular that show would prove to be, but if she wanted to do it, then so be it.

Showtime, and I hadn't a clue about how the show was going to go. Rachel had kept all the details to herself, I hadn't seen the menu items and Rachel had gone in and prepared the room on her own. All she was willing to say was that it would be a better show if everything was a surprise, I trusted her didn't I? One other thing, I was to wear only my very oldest pair of shorts!

In planning any of our dungeon shows we now had another factor to consider. We were now regularly swimming and hanging around our pools, this meant that we were exposed for the most part and often naked later on in the evening. We knew from experience that after a punishment session Rachel showed signs of having been beaten, sometimes the marks were still visible a day or even two or three later.

So our show was planned for a Thursday night when we knew that Paul and Angela would be going to their cabin on the Friday. This would hopefully give us a couple of days before any pool activity was suggested.

Wearing only my shorts and my torturer's hood, on backwards, I let Rachel guide me into the room. Rachel had already started the show by telling the 'guests' that she was bringing her 'daddy' into the room blindfolded for a surprise, and that he didn't know the room was live, online.

She led me in and talked to me about the surprise as she fastened my hands and then my feet to the Saint Andrews cross.

"Well daddy, the first surprise is that I lied, we're live, so wave to our guests!". That of course I had expected, what I hadn't expected was that she now fastened a ball gag over my hood, fastening it tight enough that I really was gagged.

Next was the reason for my wearing my oldest shorts.

"Right daddy, we have lots of things on the tips menu, and the first is cut daddy's shorts off!". I heard the unmistakable sound of scissors being snipped together and then my shorts were unceremoniously cut from my body. Rachel now shared her comments between myself and the online audience. "Right, what am I going to do to daddy next, it's up to you guys, biggest tip gets to say!"

I had expected spanking, paddling, even maybe the cane, what I hadn't expected was what came next. Rachel did slap my ass as she chatted to our audience, but then she started laughing and saying "ok, ok! "

I couldn't help but tense up as I felt her part my cheeks and run a well lubricated finger up and down my asshole. Then, bang, she was in, first one then two fingers sliding in and out of me. I'd had one of her fingers before, but this was more deliberate, more forceful, not desperately unpleasant, but not the gentle probing that we had indulged in previously. This went on for a few minutes while Rachel still talked to our audience, getting them to tip for more acts. She seemed to be careful not to actually say the suggestions out loud, to surprise me!

I got my first real taste of punishment without any warning. She pulled her fingers from my now very lubricated bottom and a second or two later, whack! Her first use of the paddle, it stung a lot more than I expected, and the following nineteen hits didn't feel any better!

She stopped, and then unfastened my hands and bent me over the crossbar, fastening my hands down near my feet. I waited for the punishment to continue, but it didn't. I could hear Rachel somewhere behind me, getting other implements ready, or so I thought, but she didn't have the implements I expected.

"Ok daddy, the paying viewers have spoken, and I now get to fuck my daddy's ass!"

My ass cheeks were parted once again, I felt the silicone rubber dildo push against my entrance and then she was in, no messing, she slammed into my body.

The pegging set I had watched her use in Scotland had a six inch and an eight inch dildo attachment, we'd left the things she had purchased in Scotland, not wanting to take them through customs, but this felt even bigger than the eight inch, it hurt like hell at first but cooled down after only half a dozen or so thrusts. I had never done anything like this before and I felt full, stretched to the limit in fact. I felt myself start to laugh, I knew I didn't dare do it out loud, but it was the situation I suddenly found myself in. I was bent double over a wooden crossbar, a girl young enough to be my daughter was holding my hips as she fucked my ass with God knows how big a fake penis, and I was actually enjoying the sensation.

But we were putting on a show, so instead of laughing I grunted, with every forward thrust that Rachel gave, the dildo was driven deep into me and I responded by grunting as if in pain. It had hurt during the initial petenration, but after only a second or two the pain had turned into an amazing feeling of fullness, the fucking motion only serving to heighten the feeling. While I was grunting, Rachel kept up a dialogue between herself and her audience. "See me fucking my dad, keep those tips coming to keep me going!"

Again I couldn't miss her use of 'Dad' rather than 'daddy'. Obviously some of our audience didn't miss it either as I heard her respond to questions. "Oh, did I say that? Well it would be very wrong of me to confirm or deny that!"

It didn't stop her from using me for a serious workout, she was now starting to breath very heavily, and was grunting even louder than I was.

The situation had had it's effect on me, my junk was swinging around just below the crossbar, I was very erect, and my balls felt incredibly heavy. I felt Rachel's hand come down and grip me, and then she pulled out. That hurt almost as much as putting it in had!

I heard the little wheeled table we had the webcam on being moved and then felt Rachel's soft and delicate hands take hold of me before her even softer lips met the tip of my manhood. Her tongue moved up and down my shaft, she licked at the opening, she sucked and slid herself onto my ever hardening penis. I could barely move, all movement was Rachel. This was the softest gentlest blow job I had ever received, unlike our previously broadcast oral sex this was her doing it all, and not me simply fucking her mouth. It was amazing, and before I knew it I felt that feeling of impending explosion, she must have felt it as well because I felt her pull back only a second before I blasted out shot after sticky shot of ejaculation.

I was breathing heavily as I felt Rachel pull away, then, crack! That paddle really did sting this time as she laid it across my already tender backside! A couple more cracks and and she said "goodbye" to the audience and then everything went quiet.

Jimjonk
Jimjonk
243 Followers