Playing Daddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple minutes later I was sat, very delicately, drinking a glass of wine and trying to explain my feelings about being spanked for the first time, and trying to express my new found appreciation of how she must feel to be in the same situation. Looking at the dildo that Rachel had used on me I was shocked to see that it was actually very small, certainly compared to what she used on herself. She told me that it was a 'beginners' five inch dildo. I looked at this lovely innocent looking girl, with my cum in her hair and remnants of it drying on her face, and still didn't believe it was all true. Strangely, Rachel seemed more hurt by what she had done to me than I was. What she said made it worse was that the show hadn't been the success that she had hoped for. It seemed that people wanted to see young women being disciplined, not old men, something that I had said to her but she had ignored. A few of her regular room guests had logged on, and had tipped with their usual generosity, but the show hadn't attracted as much as she had hoped.

"There's only one thing for it" she laughed, "the next time we go on, you will have to really pay me back, no holds barred payback!"

When I tried to explain that having now been on the receiving end I would find it difficult to really 'get into it', she just laughed and said "women have a higher pain threshold, I've told you before, I hate it when you hold back!"

We were clearing up and just about to open our second bottle of wine when Rachel's cell phone started vibrating, she always turns the sound off when she is camming, and rarely picks it up, unlike many girls we have both seen in cam rooms, she considers it the height of bad manners to be on her cell while camming. This time she picked up the call and put the phone on speaker. I was surprised to hear that it was Elaine, from Scotland, who informed us that she had just watched the cam broadcast and was coming down from her 'high', she loved it, and was saving to come visit!

Like just about everyone I know who makes friends when on vacation I hadn't really expected to see or hear from Elaine again. To my surprise though, she and Rachel had been keeping in regular contact, and Elaine had become a regular cam room guest.

We chatted and laughed and Elaine asked when she could come visit? Rachel answered that she could come any time she wanted to, she could stay with her and her parents, or maybe in my spare room if I was happy with that. Obviously I said I was, but Elaine commented that she wouldn't really like to sleep in a dungeon, play in one, yes, but sleep, no!

The wine must have gotten to me because I made an offer I hadn't even thought about before. "If you come play in our dungeon, on cam, I'll buy you your ticket!"

And so, just like that, the deal was done, as soon as Elaine had sufficient vacation time accumulated, she was coming to stay, and play!

In the meantime of course life had to go on, Rachel did a few more solo shows, and both my son's came for brief visits. Fortunately I had enough notice that I could once again dismantle my 'dungeon' and hide the pieces in my garage. Rachel and I kept up our evenings in, we would share a bottle of two and occasionally watch a bit of porn, including the stolen videos of our camming sessions. The video of me being tied in the dungeon was a particular favourite of Rachel's, although I had to admit that it really did nothing for me until the end when I covered her face and hair in a white sticky mess and watched her scoop it off of her face and eat it.

The weather had continued even warmer than normal, and as the weeks progressed that trend continued. Our evenings around the pools were frequently ending in skinny dipping, and we were all I think becoming quite blaze about our nakedness. Occasionally our parties included other neighbours, but the clothes never came off until they had all departed.

It was a Friday night, Paul and Angela had not gone to their cabin, Rebecca was asleep and Rachel came to visit. I heard my door open and close and then there was an unusual wait before Rachel came into my living room. I very nearly dropped the wine bottle I was holding.

This was not the Rachel I knew, this was sex on heels! Into my room walked a vision. Hair tied up on top of her head, face made up like her camming face, beautiful. She was wearing black lingerie, a bra that highlighted her perfect breasts, lifting and exposing her pert nipples. She was wearing a garter belt, straps from it holding up what looked like silk stockings, and over the straps was a tiny g-string. Her ensemble was completed by a pair of black stilettos, about five inches high. She looked stunning, and I told her so.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this vision walking into my living room?"

"It's Friday, I'm horny, and I want you. No camera, no phone, just as much sex as we can take, oh, and no rules! David, I just want you to take me, do anything and everything you want, I want to be fucked unconscious!"

That night we had sex like no other night. She wanted to be used and abused, she wanted to let go of the few inhibitions that she had, I indulged her in everything she suggested.

Hand in hand we walked into my bedroom, I stood and let her strip off my clothes, I preferred her to keep on the little she was wearing, she had never worn this sort of outfit for me before, and I wanted to make the most of it. As I stood naked at the end of my bed Rachel kneeled on the floor and took my quickly growing penis in hand. She was so gentle, kissing and licking her way up and down, from my scrotum to the tip of my now slightly leaking cock, she covered every fraction of an inch. Then she deep throated me, I felt my cock hit the back of her throat and then slide further. She didn't stop until her nose was pushed hard against my pubic hair, and then she remained there, far longer than I thought she could, or should. Pulling back she took several deep breaths and then pushed forwards again. The feeling of having my penis so far down her throat was indescribable, but she wasn't finished yet!

After taking me so deep five or six times she stood up and kissed me, a deep sensual lovers kiss, then she lay on the bed.

I expected to make love to her, but that wasn't what she wanted. She lay on her back with her head off the bed and tilted her head backwards.

"Fuck me David, fuck my mouth, all the way, down my throat, don't stop until you fill my belly." I complied, she was just a little low, but I slid my cock into her mouth and began fucking her . This wasn't as gentle as when she was kneeling on the floor, I drove my cock into her, down her throat and back up again, and again. As I fucked her she reached down and pulled her g-string to the side and began masturbating. I don't know which made more noise, my cock going down her throat or her fingers going into and out of her vagina. I played with her breasts, fingering her hard little nipples, rubbing around her areola which seemed to have a real effect on her.

My orgasm wasn't long in coming, I felt it start and more or less automatically started to withdraw. She stopped me, she suddenly put both her hands behind her head, and thus behind my behind and pulled me into her as my semen gushed down her throat. At the same time her whole body seemed to go rigid and then she shook and compulsed as her own orgasm took control of her.

Temporarily sated, we lay together on the bed and got our breaths back. She lay with her head in the angle of my shoulder and gently kissed my neck as I stroked her hair. But not for long. Standing by the side of the bed she slowly removed the g-string, and her heels, then she climbed back on.

Straddling my face she slowly lowered herself, I watched as her soft flesh descended to my waiting mouth and her tangy yet remarkably sweet juices made contact with my tongue. She rode my face, not for the first time, but much harder and in a determined manner. She was literally masturbating using my mouth. I didn't know what had gotten into her, but I certainly wasn't going to complain, this was heaven on earth! As Rachel rode my face she got wetter and wetter until with a gush, and an incredibly long drawn out growl she had a flooding orgasm, straight into my mouth. Again and again I felt her body tense and her wetness increase, she was almost gasping for breath, as she was murmuring "yes, yes, yes".

She was coming so much I had difficulty taking it all in my mouth, her flow was running down my face and all over the comforter my head was laid on. I'd never seen her come so much, even when I thought she was delirious with pleasure she had not reached this kind of crescendo.

Finally done, she collapsed down onto the bed next to me and fought to get her breathing under control.

I don't know what she had in mind next, but I needed a breather, I also needed to empty my bladder. I started to rise from the bed, telling her where I was going, she grabbed my arm.

"Take me with you, please!" I was only going to the bathroom , not the North Pole, so I said "ok" and pulled her up off of the bed. As we entered the bathroom Rachel held my arm, she giggled a little and told me to wait a second. Climbing into the bathtub she laid back in the empty tub and told me to carry on.

I honestly didn't realise what she was actually asking me to do until I approached the toilet and she said "not in there, silly! I need a shower, a golden shower!"

I had never done such a thing in my life, my late wife would have been horrified at the prospect of me peeing on her! But Rachel was a different kind of woman, her inhibitions had left long ago. For the first time in my life I urinated all over a woman's body, and at her insistence directed some of my not inconsiderable flow up over her face and wide open mouth. Seeing this beautiful young woman basking in my pee, and swallowing some, was incredibly erotic, although not something I had ever envisaged.

My flow dried up and Rachel stood and stripped off her now soaked bra and stockings. Without a word we entered the shower enclosure and turned on the water. As we soaped each other's bodies I felt life returning to my penis, helped by Rachel's soft hands as she ministered to my body.

"Can I do it to you?" There was only one thing she could mean, and without even a word I sat at her feet and looked up with my mouth open as she very slightly squatted and commenced to pee. Back in Scotland our young friend Elaine had pee'd into my mouth, without any warning. She had produced just a very small amount, but Rachel really let go! She must have a bladder the size of an elephant's judging by how much she produced. When she finished, and I had finished swallowing, I licked her clean.

Back in my bedroom we got on the bed, Rachel laid on her back and said "fuck me David, fuck me hard!"

I knelt on the bed, below her wide open knees and lowered my head to her waiting pussy. Her clit was protruding through her folds, her cunt was soft and wet, she was the perfect example of willing woman, she was beautiful. She tasted divine as my tongue sought entry to her passage, my nose hitting her clit and making her squirm as she put her hands above her head and grabbed hold of the bedhead.

"Oh yes, eat me, make me come, bite me!" She was lifting her legs to give me even better access as I pushed my tongue into her. I have called her insatiable in the past , but this night she was outdoing herself. Coming up for air I reached across to the nightstand and pulled a tube of lubricant from the drawer. Rachel saw and immediately said "Yes, yes!"

She knew what I was proposing to do, and she obviously liked the idea. A minute later, with her knees almost level with her breasts and her almost folded in two, I was driving my solid seven inches deep into her most private of places. Anal sex was relatively new to me, but I'd quickly come to enjoy it, and Rachel loved it, the harder the better!

As I was pumping down into her she suddenly told me to 'switch', pull out of her anus and go back into her vagina. I didn't even lose my rhythm as I did as she asked. A minute later she told me to switch again. I got the idea, a few strokes into her anus, followed by the same into her vagina, and then repeat. This was sex like no sex I'd ever had, I'd had probably more sex in the last year than in thirty years of marriage, but nothing like this! Rachel begged, pleaded, and demanded, more, and harder, and faster and deeper, her language got more and more intense, as she used phrases I'd never come across before.

"Plow me, plug my ass, slam my cunt, I'm yours David, do me, fill my ass!" I couldn't keep that up all night and when the dam burst I filled her with wave after wave of cum.

I was exhausted, and so I think was she, because we didn't even clean up before falling asleep where we were laid.

I woke at about 4a.m. Rachel was just getting up to go back home, she didn't want Rebecca to wake and not find her home.

It was mid morning when Rachel came back over to my house. We sat and had coffee and discussed the previous evening.

She had wanted to just let go, to throw caution to the wind and (in her terms) 'have a blast'. But there was more. Could I come over to their house this afternoon? We would use the pool and have a grill and her father would like to have a chat with me.

As previously, I really didn't like the sound of that and asked what it was all about? Rachel looked me in the eyes and told me it wasn't anything bad. "I think it could be good, at least I hope it is, but dad has asked me not to discuss it with you until after he has had chance to talk to you."

later that day I found out what all the mystery was about.

Paul and I were sat drinking beer while Rachel, Rebecca, and Angela were playing in the pool. Paul had quickly, if a bit nervously come straight to the point.

"Rachel had told us about the girl you met in Scotland, and that you both had sex with her." I thought I knew where this was going, I was wrong!

"The fact that you were both happy to have sex with someone else has prompted Angela and I to have a serious think about our own relationship. We both feel that we would like to spice up our sex life. In the past we've been invited to take part in swapping, there's a lot of it going on around here, but then people fall out and private details become public knowledge. We don't want to be involved in any of that, so we wondered how you would feel about a trial swap?"

I was quite taken aback, he was obviously suggesting that I have sex with Angela, not an altogether disagreeable prospect for me, but what exactly was he suggesting for himself? I had to ask.

"And what about you?"

"Mmm, yes. Well you already know that I am Rebecca's biological father, I've had intercourse with Rachel before, obviously. What we're suggesting is that the very clinical sex we had previously could be changed to more natural and exciting sex. In essence, we swap partners. Rebecca is going to stay with her aunt next weekend, they go to Disney with her cousins, it's one of her cousin's birthdays, they go every year. We thought next weekend would be a good time."

I asked if he had discussed this with Rachel? He replied that she had seemed to be ok with the idea in principle, but that she and I would need to talk about it. This was a lot to take in, he was suggesting that I sleep with his wife while he committed incest with his daughter, in effect, my young girlfriend.

"And Angela?"

"She's fully behind it, even if Rachel says no to me, Angela would not say no to a roll in the hay with you!" Paul laughed and we dropped the conversation as we were joined by the others. Paul had not asked if I was interested in 'a roll in the hay' with Angela, there was no need, Angela is an attractive woman, and we both knew that.

For me, this was a no-brainer, at least thinking only sexually, but I needed to talk with Rachel, how did she really feel about having sex with her father? They had both told me that when he made her pregnant they hadn't even looked in each other's faces, this would be very very different. And equally as important, how would Rachel really feel about me having sex with her mother? Both of us having sex with Elaine in Scotland was one thing, but I was not sure about the implications of what was now being proposed. This was a whole different world from the world I had lived most of my life in, I really needed to do some thinking, and talking.

As we talked things over later that evening, Rachel put her point of view to me.

"I'm not against it in principle, I mean, I'm a cam model, I'm an exhibitionist, I like being watched masturbating and having sex, and if I'm honest I like watching others as well, so that makes me a voyeur as well. I liked watching you have sex with Elaine, and I think I'll enjoy watching you have sex with my mum that is if we are in a position to watch. I've already had sex with dad, the only real difference would be that instead of trying to get me pregnant, he'll hopefully be trying to get me to orgasm, and I'll be looking at him, instead of a bed cover."

I was a bit sceptical, "do you mean that that is how you see all this, just the same as say, swimming in the pool together, not as something deeper and more meaningful?"

"No, I don't think I mean it quite that way. When I go on cam, especially with you, it's fun, it's incredibly sexy, and it's intensely exciting, but it's kind of just a physical activity. When we were with Elaine, it was the same. But when you and I have just been together, no camera, no Elaine, that is when it gets deep and meaningful, when there are just the two of us, when we can open up our emotions. At least that's how I see it."

She took hold of my hand, "I totally love what we have together, everything we do together, nothing will change that. The thought and I hope the sight of you having sex with mum would just make me happy for you, for both of you. I think most girls fantasize about having sex with their dads, for me it came true, but only partly really, we may as well have been in a laboratory. If we do this, I get to do it for real, and my best friend and my mum get to watch. I'm not demanding that we do it, and if you say no, then that's the end of it."

It was quite a long speech, and I could tell that she had thought a great deal about it. She pulled my head to her and kissed me. "I hope you say yes!"

It was still only February, but the weather had maintained it's unusual warmth, that night we finally paid the price for the unusual temperatures. The storm that hit us that night did a huge amount of damage. The fence between my property and Paul's was destroyed, some of it was in Paul's pool, the rest just disappeared. We were lucky, others had it worse, lost roofs, flooding, boats smashed down in the marina.

Being so involved in the property business kept Paul, Angela, and Rachel very busy the rest of that week. I did the best that I could to help, I collected little Rebecca from school every evening, after being introduced to the school. I managed to get a load of lumber delivered to repair the fencing. Paul had wanted to get a repair company in, but every building and gardening company for a hundred miles radius was busy, besides, woodworking was my thing, it gave me something to get stuck into. By the end of the week I had a new fence built, new and stronger, and with the addition of a gate, which we mutually agreed upon.

Friday afternoon I went out to do some grocery shopping, this seemed to be a constant source of amusement to most of my neighbours as they almost universally had theirs delivered after purchasing online. I like to see what I'm buying!

When I arrived home after collecting Rebecca I saw that there was an extra car on Paul's driveway. Rebecca immediately recognised it as belonging to her aunt and jumping out of my car ran into her home.