Playing Daddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela came out of her door and called for me to come get coffee and meet her sister. Meeting Avril was an experience, I had known that Angela had two sisters, and that Avril was the the eldest, but I hadn't realised how much alike they were. Other than having much darker hair (dyed), she could have been an identical twin. The similarities had to be seen to be believed. They had a longish drive in front of them so it wasn't long before Rebecca dragged her aunt out and they drove away. Rachel hadn't gotten home yet but there was no way they could wait for her, Angela couldn't say how long it would be before she and Paul would be home.

I felt a little nervous, not so much because I was now alone with Angela, but because there was still the question about the swapping hanging over us. After the initial discussion the previous weekend we had not had chance to talk about it further, and had not indicated to Paul and Angela our intention, in fact we hadn't really reached a decision.

Angela is a real lady, she didn't take advantage of the opportunity to bring the subject up, but she did comment about the weather looking like being warmer than ever that coming evening.

She was right. We had arranged to go out for dinner that evening and even quite late it was still very warm. Lazing by the pool we discussed the problems caused by the storm, not least of which was the amount of rain water that had flushed a lot of soil into a lot of pools, mine included. It would take time to filter out, but fortunately Paul's was built higher so hadn't been affected as much, at least it was still useable.

Paul and Angela were lounging on recliners, Rachel and I were slowly swimming in the pool when Rachel grabbed me.

"Are we going to do this?" I looked at her. It was obvious to me that she wanted to do it, it was also obvious that I had absolutely no right to stand in her way. I had been a very fortunate man to have had what we had shared, maybe she needed to move on, or maybe she was even more sexually in need than I could handle, maybe she didn't need different, maybe she just needed more? In either case, it wasn't up to me to stop her, or judge her. And, I would get to have a little fun with Angela!

"How are we going to go about it?"

"leave that to me, I want to do this openly David, I'm not going to hide, from you or mum, just follow my lead."

I watched as she went to work.

"Hey dad, it's hot, are you coming in? You too mum!" As both Paul and Angela stood, Rachel threw off her bikini and stood there in all her beautiful glory. By the time they reached the pool her parents were also naked. We played around a little, Rachel making sure to be mostly with Paul, play fighting and wrapping herself around him. Angela pointed out that I was holding back, still wearing a pair of shorts, which she then tried to remove. We both laughed at her attempts and gave each other a sort of 'knowing look' when we saw Rachel climb out of the pool in front of Paul and lead him by the hand back to his sun lounger.

A moment later I watched as my young girlfriend took hold of her father's penis and began to lick and suck it.

It was a beautiful evening, the sun was just setting, it was warm and comfortable, and my Rachel was blowing her father. Angela suddenly asked if I liked what I saw, and to be honest the situation was far more exciting than I believed it would be. I was getting hard myself, a fact that Angela noticed as she suggested we join her husband and daughter.

I held back, I suggested that we give them a bit of space, Angela agreed. Kneeling in front of me she untied the cord on my shorts and slowly drew them down, revealing my now quite rigid member. With my shorts at my feet she took hold of me and slowly and very gently took me into her warm mouth.

Rachel was very good at this, but Angela was something else, there was something so sensuous about the way she did it so slowly, her tongue flicking the underside of my cock as she drew me in and she didn't stop at her throat, she just kept on going, seeming to have no difficulty with her breathing as I filled her. She took me down her throat, two, three times, ultra slowly and then, pulling back she gently pulled me down to the grass with her and manouvered me onto my back.

I had worried about how I was going to initiate any activity between us, I need not have been concerned, Angela was fully in control. With me laid on my back, my penis sticking up like a flagpole she simply straddled me and impaled herself. Her vagina was hot, almost burningly so. She was slick, but tight, much tighter than I expected, and as she began riding me I could feel her inner muscles clenching around me. I just lay back and watched her breasts swinging in the dusk as she ground herself down onto my cock. She took hold of her breasts and began to squeeze them, nipping her nipples and stretching them out. A few yards away I heard Rachel squeal, and looking over to where she and Paul were, I saw that she was now riding her father, much like her mother was riding me.

Between gasps and groans Angela asked if I liked watching.

"Do you like it, do you like watching my daughter fuck her father?"

Before I had time to answer she continued. "I do, I wanted to see him make her pregnant, I wanted to watch as they fucked, I wanted to masturbate as I watched, but she wanted to go away, so I waited. I waited until now, until we can all fuck openly!"

Rachel was also getting loud, which was not unusual for her.

"Oh Yes dad, fuck me, I can feel your cock up inside me, my daddy's cock up inside his little girl!"

When I heard Rachel's voice drop several octaves I knew what was happening, she often dropped the pitch of her voice when her orgasm hit her, not always, sometimes it had the opposite effect, but I knew what was happening, especially when she shouted out confirming it.

"I'm coming daddy, I'm coming on my dad's cock!"

I had to turn my attention from them and back to Angela, who was alternatively slamming up and down on me and then grinding our pelvices together. Being this passive didn't suit me, I rolled us over and pinned her to the grass as I drove myself into her, slamming down deep into her soaking pussy. My new playmate must have been almost constantly orgasming, there were actual squishing sounds coming from her, I'd never known anyone be so incredibly wet. I pounded down into her, I could feel the build up inside me, I felt myself getting harder and harder. Angela was no less tighter than when we started, but with every thrust down into her came a gush of fluid, until with a grunt that might have been heard a mile away I exploded into her. I felt my cock spasm, again and again, until sudden exhaustion overcame me and I rolled off to the side.

Laid on my back looking up at the darkening sky I felt rather than saw Angela lay down next to me.

"I can see why Rachel spends so much time with you, that was great!"

A huge compliment, and I was grateful for it, I returned the compliment and raised myself on my elbows to see Rachel climbing off her father and sitting next to him down on the grass, he stayed on his lounger. We were all quiet for a few moments until Angela asked if anyone wanted a drink and that seemed to change the atmosphere and we all became animated. Strangely, none of us commented on what we had all just done, it was as if it had never happened. A few minutes, and a (large) drink later and we separated, Paul and Angela to their house and Rachel and I to mine.

As we went into my kitchen Rachel went straight to the wine rack, she picked a bottle of her favourite and grabbed two glasses. A minute or two later and she had finished her first glass.

I knew that she liked her wine, we both do, but that was quick, even for her.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just needed a drink!"

"Are you sure, you downed that without it touching the sides?"

"You know me too well. Yeah, I'm ok, can I stay here tonight?"

I told her that she didn't need to ask that, she could stay any time she wanted, she knew that. I didn't say any more, but I knew that something was on her mind. We finished the bottle of wine between us, had a shower and got into my bed. We were both naked, I cuddled up behind her and we spooned until we were both almost asleep.

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

"There's nothing to tell really, it's just that I sort of got the impression that dad would have liked to come to my room tonight if I'd have stayed there, and that's not what I wanted. Having sex with him out by the pool when we're all together, playing and drinking is fine, I did enjoy it, but I want it to just stay that way. Coming into my room and fucking me, even if mum knows he's doing it and he's not being sneaky, isn't what I want."

"I understand, but the best thing to do is to just explain that to him, and to your mother, I'm sure they'll both understand."

"I'll do that tomorrow, for now I just want to cuddle."

She snuggled back tighter to me and pulling my arm tighter around herself she placed my hand very firmly on her breast and seemed to be asleep in seconds. I'm sure I quickly followed.

The following morning after eating breakfast with me, Rachel went back to her parents house to talk with her mother. We both knew that Paul would be on the golf course by that time and so Rachel took the opportunity to have some quiet time with Angela.

It was a couple of hours later when she came back, she seemed happy and said that Angela felt the same as she did, that our swapping should be kept to when we were all present and not become just a sneaky one on one when opportunities arose. She felt pretty sure that Paul would agree as well.

Being so happy seemed to have the side effect of making Rachel horny. It was only about midday but she said she was going to go online, see if there was anyone watching, and do a show. For the first time, we took down the drapes and let natural light into my 'dungeon bedroom'. The cross and bench were still in there, but we put the bed back where it could be seen as well. Rachel quickly set up the computer and camera and decided that the lighting was right.

"I'll start solo, and if there's enough interest you can come in and join in."

She paused for a moment. "On second thoughts, just watch on the laptop and come in when you are ready anyway. No spanking or anything today, can we just fuck on cam?"

So that's exactly what we did. Rachel spent about twenty minutes talking to her room guests and waiting for others to presumably react to the site emailing her 'followers'. She was very chatty, very upbeat. When her viewers started asking where her 'daddy' was she replied that he was around somewhere and would probably make an appearance pretty soon. That was my 'enter stage right' prompt.

I decided that as she was obviously so horny I'd give her a bit of a surprise. Stripping off and putting on my small mask, I entered the room naked. Rachel's surprised comment of "Oh daddy' was quickly stifled as I approached and offered her my semi erect cock. She lost no time in sucking me straight into her mouth as the 'pings' of incoming tokens increased.

Where she had previously been typing replies to messages she now gave her full attention to giving me a serious blow job. First she refocused the camera so that it was centred on my cock, then she went to work. I was growing harder as she licked the underside of my by now very sensitive glans. She began talking, obviously as much to the camera as to me.

"I love my daddy's cock, I love the feel and the taste as it slides into my mouth and down my throat!" She still played her audience though!

"For the right number of tokens I might take it in elsewhere."

I managed to get a look at the computer screen and saw that she had already set a token menu, three hundred and thirty three for a fuck, six six six for anal. That was actually quite low for Rachel, her targets were usually a lot higher than that. Then I noticed a newcomer to the room and I smiled beneath my mask. 'All butter shortbread', she'd taken the name after discovering that I had developed a liking for that particular Scottish delicacy. Elaine, our lovely Scottish highland lass.

Rachel noticed the name and withdrawing from my cock waved and said hello. "Hi shortbread! Love you! When you come visit you'll be on here doing this with me!"

Elaine knows that we don't want her sending tokens so she wrote on the comments. 'Hi my friends, I know I'm not supposed to tip, so come on everyone else, let's see those tips, I want to see daddy's cock up her ass!'

At that moment I felt Rachel slide back on to my now hard member, on and down, until her nose made contact with my pubes.

First goal was reached almost immediately. Resetting the camera we almost stumbled to the bed and Rachel lifted her legs. I wasted no time in sliding into her soft warmth. She was so ready for me, hot and wet. I fucked my little playmate, driving down into her as I stood at the side of the bed. We did our best to ensure that the camera had a good view, but we were both aware that it wasn't perfect. My computer screen is big enough that even at this slight distance Rachel could see and read the messages so she knew that we needed to do an adjustment.

When the second goal was reached just minutes later, Rachel got up off of the bed and refocused the camera again. When she came back to the bed and knelt on the edge, even I could see that the camera was now pretty well focussed on her butt. "Come on daddy, put it in my bottom!"

I grabbed the lube and after using it liberally I slid my cock into Rachel's tight asshole. She was tight, very tight, but as I slowly penetrated deeper she let out a sigh, "Oh dad that's so good!" Again, the viewers didn't miss that phrase, Rachel is so good at 'accidentally' letting that word slip. It nearly always had the desired effect though and the tips kept coming in.

"Yes daddy, do it! Hey shortbread, when you come visit you're gonna get some of this, from both of us! Yes that's right friends, when shortbread comes to visit she will be right here on cam with me and daddy, so start saving for tokens cos those shows will be seriously hot hot hot!"

I was well into my stride now, sliding smoothly in and out of her tight little hole, the camera had a great close up view and the tips were pouring in. I couldn't read the messages but obviously Rachel could because she suddenly announced that "that was a great tip, so I'll defo do that for you!"

Having no idea what she had just agreed to, I kept up my efforts. With just about every thrust from me, Rachel was giving a grunt, I knew that she exaggerated a great deal but I also knew that I was slamming into her quite hard, and bottoming out, the way she liked it, so a lot of the grunting was for real. I also knew that I was on the verge of coming! When I whispered "nearly there!" Rachel told me to pull out and give her it in the face, "special request, ass to mouth!"

I pulled out. Rachel quickly turned around and I exploded into her face. I covered her face in white sticky cum, and then she leaned forward and engulfed me in her mouth. Deep into her mouth and throat I thrust myself in. Not for long, I was done!

As had become her habit, as soon as we went offline Rachel checked her token totals, and was pleasantly surprised by the results. A few moments later and her phone sounded. Elaine. I left Rachel to chat with her and made my way to my bathroom. After cleaning up I went and put some coffee on.

"Elaine says she can come next month! Isn't that great!"

To be honest I was still a bit sceptical, I really hadn't expected anything to come of those promises to visit and had gone along with the online conversations as a matter of good manners. Still, if she did come I would certainly welcome her, who wouldn't!

I had promised to pay for Elaine's air fair, so I needed exact dates which Rachel said she would soon confirm. Then as we sat and drank our coffee we made plans. Paul and Angela had a guest room, and Rachel had already mentioned her intention of having Elaine come and stay, her parents were happy to have her. Rachel's biggest plan though was to do at least one cam show with all three of us and one with just the two of them. "The dungeon show, daddy's revenge, we'll have to see how Elaine feels about it, and then decide whether to have both her and me tied to the cross and bench, or just me and have you two punish me. It'll be great fun!"

I had to agree, but I got a head ache just thinking of how I was going to manage both of those crazy girls on my own, they were likely to be the death of me!

The next couple of weeks went by as normal, Rachel did a few solo shows and we had a couple of pool parties. Little Rebecca being around stopped any thoughts of swapping, coming out of the house and finding us naked was one thing, but finding us having sex was another thing entirely, it wasn't going to happen. And it didn't, we were all rather civilised for those couple of weeks.

Our civilised behaviour came to an abrupt halt with the arrival of Elaine.

As previously arranged I had sent her the funds for her tickets, and her enthusiasm at being able to come was pretty overwhelming, the promises to pay me back in kind had to be heard to be believed, what she was willing to do to make it up to me would have made a porn producer happy for life.

I had to meet Elaine at the airport on my own, Rachel was caught up with showing some prospective buyers a couple of properties. She was very happy to be here, but even happier to be out of the airport security system. "Why are all your security people such arseholes?" I had no answer to that except to say that I was sure it was just because they could be.

The subject dropped, we soon got back to my home and Elaine insisted that she needed to change, Scotland and Florida do not share the same climate!

Elaine used my bedroom to change while I made us both a sandwich and got us a beer from the fridge. She came out wearing a pair of boy shorts and a vest, and obviously no bra. We drank our beers and I told her she'd need to put a bra on before she went over to Rachel's house. When she laughed and asked why, I had to remind her that Rachel lived with her parents and young daughter. She looked very sheepish as she admitted that in her excitement she had forgotten that. I didn't believe her.

My disbelief was proven accurate when she asked if I'd like to 'help her put on her bra'? The offer was obvious, but somehow it seemed like I would be cheating on Rachel if I took her up on it. I know that I had had sex with Elaine before, and that Rachel was perfectly happy about it, but she had been present, this seemed to me to be going behind her back.

So I laughed and said "Sure, but that's all I'll do, if you want me to do what I think you want me to do its going to have to wait until Rachel is with us!"

"Okay, if you're sure? At least you can put my bra on for me!"

In my bedroom her case was on my bed and her possessions scattered all over it. She'd obviously brought gifts for little Rebecca, puzzles and soft toys, as well as at least one tartan kilt. She had also brought me a couple boxes of shortbread, which she handed to me.

Pulling off her vest she stood naked from the waist up and picked out a bra. Putting her arms through the straps she turned her back to me. "Hook me up."

I couldn't help myself, instead of quickly hooking her bra, I put my arms around her and cupped her breasts, thumbing her nipples which were hot and hard.

"Mmmm, you sure you don't want to fuck me right now? I'm up for it!"

"Oh I want to fuck you alright, but not now, later!"

She turned in my arms and hooked her hands behind my head and pulled me down to her. "Spoilsport!" She kissed me, her tongue pushing into my mouth and seeking to do battle with mine. What is it about kissing these younger women? My resolve really began to falter as she slid one hand down my body and groped my now semi hard manhood in my trousers!