Playing Daddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a seriously naughty girl!" I managed to separate myself from her, albeit reluctantly.

"Does that mean you're going to punish me in your dungeon? Ooh yes please!"

I had to laugh, her exuberance and sunny smile would have made anyone laugh. She insisted on seeing my dungeon bedroom and touching the cross and bench, making appreciative noises all the time. I'm certain that if I had asked her she would have very willingly let me tie her to either of my home made apparatus, and all that would have followed. I was sorely tempted, but refrained.

A little later and my front door banged open and a whirlwind called Rachel burst into the house. It was exhilarating to see those two girls dancing around each other, hugging and kissing, anyone seeing them would think it had been years rather than just a couple of months since they had met each other. Rachel let go of Elaine and gave me a huge hug and kiss before pulling her friend from the house and heading over to her parents house. I went back into my bedroom, threw all Elaine's scattered belongings back into her case, and taking it with me, slowly followed.

Thanks for reading. Part four to follow.