Playing Dress-Ups Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Love's hand slipped under the waistband of my panties and glided down over my mound and across the slick wet folds of my pussy causing me to giggle with excitement. His fingers soon discovered the source of my moistness and entered my sensitive internal flesh, eliciting a deep French moan.

'Ooh, ooh, doctair, you fix Fifi zo good. Ooh oui, oui,' I continued moaning, enjoying the sensation of his exploring fingers.

'Mon boobees 'ave ze pain as well see?' I pouted cupping my breasts and rubbing my hardened nipples pushing through my dress.

I slipped the lace straps off my shoulders and the dress fell to my waist supported by the apron. I slumped forward and placed both hands on Doctor Loves knees as his fingers caressed my pussy, my breast in front of his face etched with desire.

'You mak bettair fair Fifi, oui?' I begged with pleading eyes.

Doctor Love took a nipple in his mouth, his tongue circling and teasing sending waves of pleasure through my body. Then the other, ever so gently before tugging them tenderly with his teeth and sucking more hungrily.

His massaging fingers ravished my intimate internal flesh while his other hand alternated between each breast, cupping them gently as his mouth feasted on my throbbing peaks. The perfect balance of pleasure and pain.

'Ooh, oui. Zat mak Fifi zo much bettair,' I gasped, struggling to maintain the accent.

Doctor Love's thumb teased my clitoris while his fingers gently stroking. He skilfully drove me towards orgasm. His sucking and fingering was driving my wild. I screamed in pleasure unaware if with an accent. My whole body became rigid and I began gasping for breath. I closed my eyes and thrust my head back, my mouth wide open. My thighs trembled as an orgasm surged through me.

My eyes refocused and searched for his. 'Ooh, doctair. Zat was magnificent.'

Doctor Love raised his smiling face to mine as his fingers withdrew from my panties and placed his hands on the cheeks of my backside to support me. I just stood there gazing back at him, rocking in his arms while recovering and finally stumbled back and sat on the footstool. I replaced my shoulder straps and picked up the feather duster. I still felt incredibly horny sitting there in the maid's outfit.

'Le ajéncy sai ai must please you, zo tak off yur cluths fair Fifi,' I softly demanded with a naughty grin and a flick of the duster.

He started taking off his suit jacket. 'Aren't you going to get undressed?' He smiled suggestively.

'Non, non, non, Doctair Lové. Le ajéncy sai ai must wair la unifairm at ul times. You don't wént mé to get een troubuhl, non?'

'Certainly not, particularly as you cleaned the room so wonderfully,' he grinned and continued to get undressed.

I sat and watched Doctor Love, enjoying the arousal of anticipation. He undid his shoe laces and removed his shoes, placing a sock in each. His clothing was carefully and meticulously removed, neatly folding or draping articles of clothing over the back of the couch. Alistair was just as particular with his clothing. I sighed at the sight of his erection in his tight-fitting shorts while my pussy yearned for his cock. I sat burning with desire.

'Et le pénts Doctair Lové, don't be shy,' I jested waving my duster at his groin.

Doctor Love stood and holding my expectant gaze, eased his shorts over his erection and let them fall to the floor. His cock bounced back to attention magnificently!

'You 'ave vairy sexy body doctair. Fifi mak you vairy 'appy, oui? I softly purred adding, you come een bedruhm fair me to please you béttair.'

Doctor Love extended his hand ever so gentlemanly and I accepted and stood up. Following him through to the bedroom, I gave his backside a flick with the duster and giggled at his reaction. He glanced back grinning as he eagerly skipped ahead of me. I found him spread out on the bed on his back.

I unconsciously wetted my soft full lips. 'Oh, Doctair Lové. You 'ave such a big cok.'

I climbed on the bed next to Doctor Love, grabbing his erection with one hand. Lowering my mouth to the base, I started nibbling, sucking, and teasing his balls before licking my way to the head. Wrapping my lips around his cock, his moans turned to cries of pleasure as it slid over my lips and filled my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down his erection, my long blonde hair bouncing wildly around my face and causing my head-gear to fly off.

'Ooh . . . Fifi,' he moaned sending a thrill through my body at hearing my name.

How I longed for Alistair to call my name in the heat of passion. I gripped Doctor Love's balls firmly and felt a surging sensation. Suddenly he was cuming, flowing to the back of my mouth before I eagerly swallowed. Doctor Love gave a long sigh of relief while I wondered if Alistair would taste as good. I raised my head and removed some cum that had spilled onto my lips with my finger, licking it clean and then wiping my lips with my tongue.

'Fifi suk you good, oui?' I proudly gasped, catching my breath.

I refitted my head-gear and crawled towards Doctor Love's chest and sat astride his face. He wrapped his arms around me and clutched my backside, pulling me towards his mouth.

'Ooh doctair. You lik suk on Fifi?' I urged pulling my lace panties aside and spreading my wet pussy lips with my fingers.

With my intimate flesh held against Doctor Love's face, I heard his stifled moans as his tongue feasted at my wet opening. He alternated between entering me with a deep penetrating tongue and sucking with his lips before ravishing my clitoris.

I rode his face, gyrating against his mouth. 'Oon oui, you suk on mon good.'

How I wish it was Alistair's face between my legs. I arched my back and my untamed blonde hair swung wildly as Doctor Love worked me to orgasm. My body tensed and spasms rocked through me and I screamed out with the climax. Doctor Love kept sucking and nipping as I convulsed on his face.

'You mak me cum zo 'ard. You naughtay doctair,' I moaned climbing off Doctor Love.

Hungry for more, I slid off the bed and turned around to face Doctor Love. I bent over until my breasts were resting on the quilt and looked at him longingly, pulling my panties down over my backside and letting them fall to the floor.

'Ooh Doctiar Lové, Fifi went you zooooo bad,' I groaned, impressed I could maintain the accent.

Doctor Love wasted no time in taking up my invitation. I gasped as his cock parted my pussy lips and entered in one swift thrust.

He grabbed my hips and began stroking slowly as I softly whined. 'Uh, uh, oui, zat feels . . . mmm . . . zo good.'

His strokes were even and with purpose, intent on exploring methodically. Discovering what I liked and bringing as much satisfaction as humanly possible. Alistair was bigger but Doctor Love's technique more than made up for it. It was heavenly but I wanted something more exciting. I wanted how I dreamt Alistair would excite me.

My sighs and soft moans were replaced by a screaming French whore. 'Ardair, ardiar, give eet to me!'

Doctor Love's thrusts intensified in rhythm and strength, pounding into me. The delicate lovemaking was gone. It was pure lust.

'Ram zat cok een mon pussy!' I groaned, wanting Alistair to hear my dirty talk.

The friction of his urgent thrusting was working me to another release I desperately needed. I reached down below and rubbed my clitoris as his thrusts drove me into the bed. I knew I was on the edge and savoured the feeling of impending orgasmic delight on the other side. I began shaking and shuddering as I rode out the intensity of the climax and then collapsed lifeless beneath Doctor Love. He paused and I felt him fill me with his cum as my sensitive flesh convulsed around his cock.

'Ooh . . . ooh . . . oui zat eez zo good,' I sighed, in orgasmic heaven.

Doctor Love lent into me slowly, combing my hair from the back of my neck and placed a tender kiss which sent a shiver through me. I loved the feeling of my breasts pressed against the luxurious quit and feeling of his body draped over mine as I recovered.

I melted into his embrace and listen to the rhythm of his heart beat and felt the softness of his breath. He delighted me with light feathery kisses I could hardly feel, yet stirring something within me.

'Mmm . . . Doctiar Lové,' I purred like a little French kitten.

My eyes fluttered closed and I tasted the passion flowing through his lips as they sucked with loving care. I softly sighed and murmured with the pleasure at what Doctor Love delivered. His kisses drift up my neck, enticing nibbles sending tingles down my spine.

I sighed as his lips nibbled on my ear. 'We all enjoy a gentle touch and the softness of the skin, the building of arousal that often lead to other types of excitement,' he whispered.

I more than understood what he meant, I had just experienced what he again had so poetically described. Doctor Love was too kind to say it, but I'd overlooked the importance of sensual foreplay to put it bluntly. After several blissful minutes in his arms, Doctor Love stood and I climbed onto the bed and he joined me lying by my side.

I turned to meet his eyes and shared a smile. 'You good doctair, mak Fifi vairy 'appy,' I exaggeratedly purred.

We both broke into instant laughter, signalling the end of the fantasy. Rolling into Doctor Love's arms, we comforted each other as we savoured the warm afterglow that sex brings. Doctor Love's fingertips glided softly over my back as if tracing its every curve. I closed my eyes, lost in the feeling of it all. I could feel the warmth of his body, his heartbeat and breathe on my cheek as I lay in a state of bliss, making mental notes.

'I loved your accent and it worked wonderfully with the outfit,' Doctor Love softly complimented drawing me back from paradise.

'I almost lost it a couple of times, I replied. I like the maid's outfit better than the playboy bunny last week.'

'You looked gorgeous in both, he smiled into my eyes. You use the ensuite and I'll get dressed in the suite. Have a shower if you like.'

Doctor Love was always so kind and considerate. I collected my panties and went to freshen up.

The ensuite is a lovely room, obviously designed with a woman's needs in mind. The towels are luxurious and there's an assortment of soaps, perfumes, cosmetics and other delightful creams and lotions for women to use. There's a white roll-top bath with antique brass fittings and a double shower. I grinned as I looked around the room, still in a sexual haze. It was beautiful and I just loved being a Guest at the Practice.

I returned to the suite and Doctor Love, now fully dressed and sitting on the couch, was writing up his case notes. He stood up as I approached, sharing a sensual smile and a look of contentment as we sat opposite each other. There is never any awkwardness or embarrassment after our therapy. It just felt like part of the treatment and something special that seemed so natural and enjoyable. He's a wonderful doctor and lover.

'Tell me how you felt about the sexual therapy?' He asked with a hint of pleasure in his voice.

'It was wonderful, I sighed. It helps me cope. I'm looking forward to next week.'

'Me to, I'm keen to find out how the strategies we discussed work out,' he replied with a little grin indicating he knew what I was really looking forward to.

I mentioned what I'd come to realise about sensual lovemaking. Sex didn't have to be hard core and riddled with lust. A gentle and tender caress could be as enjoyable as forceful or furious. I'd also wondered for the first time what Alistair thought of my approach. Maybe there was more to my 'little bit of a problem' than first thought. I didn't want to disappoint him as much as he didn't want to disappoint me. I smiled to myself with the thought of a slightly different approach with Alistair and discussing it with Doctor Love next week.

Standing up, Doctor Love offered, 'I'll see you out and we can make the appointment with Maddisyn.'

Doctor Love accompanied me to the entrance hall and Maddisyn, hearing us approach, met us with her usual delightful smile.

'Ze same time next week please Maddisyn if eez availabuhl?' I asked with a smile and a cheeky wink.

Doctor Love's bemused look was priceless as was Maddisyn's knowing smile. Women have a sense about such things that escapes men, even Alistair and Doctor Love. I think I'll look for a sexy nurse's uniform tomorrow.

12