Playing house

Story Info
A story of brother and sister expressing their love.
1.1k words
4.14
23.8k
35
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustyc50
lustyc50
86 Followers

As children, my sister, Michelle and I only had each other as we lived a long way from anywhere and we were homeschooled. My sister, who was eighteen and two years younger than me, was the first girl I kissed. I mean really kissed. We were in the barn and Michele was talking about what it would be like to have a boyfriend and what it would be like to be kissed by him. I just did it. She was also the first girl I ever groped, which I did while I kissed her that first time. At first, I groped her through her shirt then my hand slid down to her belly and under her shirt. Michelle had small boobs so she rarely wore a bra and that day she wasn't wearing one. Her nipple felt so hard against the palm of my hand as I squeezed her boob. Things never went further as our mother caught us making out, but she never said anything, then I went into the army around that time.

It's a tradition in our family to serve in the Army. It was in the Army, I lost my virginity to a whore that strangely looked something like my sister. I could have maybe found myself a girl, as there were plenty hanging around the bases I was stationed at, but I didn't want to. If I wanted sex, I'd pay for it.

I did two hitches and then returned after eight years to serve with the national guard and work our farm.

My father, Alan, wasn't very well and was bedridden a lot. My mother had passed away the year before I returned home and I had got leave to attend her funeral.

This just left Alan, our dad, Michelle and me on the farm and Alan's condition got worse as the months passed. I was out in the field when Michelle came running and yelling that Dad had taken a bad turn and we had to get him to the hospital, some forty five miles away.

The old pickup engine had never worked so hard, a highway patrol officer gave us an escort once he knew our trouble. Alan was admitted into the hospital, he had suffered a heart attack then suffered another one, two days later and couldn't be revived.

This left Michele and me alone on the farm and we carried on as before. Then the Government bought the farm for some research station, they said. A nice woman helped us find another farm interstate. It was a little bigger than our old farm and closer to a town. We shifted what we wanted from our old farm to the new farm, livestock mainly and some equipment.

At first, we kept to ourselves and the neighbor thought we were a married couple. We didn't tell them otherwise as we liked our privacy.

Even though I could feel there was something there between us, I didn't feel right at making a move on my sister.

One day I was in the shower and Michele walked in on me and caught me masturbating. She started to tease me so I grabbed her and pulled her into the shower with me and started tickling her. Under the water, her dress, now soaking wet, turned transparent and it was clear the dress was all my sister had on.

Suddenly I was kissing her and she was kissing me back. I helped Michelle peeled the dress off, now naked, I grabbed her up in my arms and carried her to my bed. I kissed her, from her head to her feet, sucking on her cute toes, then back up to her fur covered slit. I licked her to a quick orgasm, before moving up between her legs. There were no thoughts in my head, I shouldn't be doing this and pushing my bare hard cock into my sister for the first time.

While there was something between us, a sexual tension I guess, I had never planned to make a move of any kind on my sister and as I didn't have a girlfriend at the time, I had no condoms. So I was planning to pull out.

Michele let out a loud gasp as my cock tore through her maiden hood. I was a little shocked to realize I had just taken my sister's virginity. I took that first fuck very slow, to not hurt my sister anymore than I had too. She climaxed several times, grabbing hold of me and stopping me from moving until she recovered from each of her orgasms. Once she recovered I started thrusting into her again. When finally I couldn't hold it back any longer, I couldn't bring myself to pull out. Somehow it felt right cumming inside my sister, I looked her straight in her eyes, as I popped off deep inside her.

I knew that it was most likely that my sister wasn't on birth control as she was a virgin. Honestly it made cumming in her more intimate, more intense.

Once we recovered, we showered to clean up and replace the sheets on my bed before crawling back into it.

Over time, I showed her the different positions I liked to fuck in from my whoring around. Michele was a little sad I hadn't waited, like she had, but admitted that me having experience made her first time better than she imagined it would be.

Michele moved into my room the next day and slept with me every night after that. We weren't a couple sex maniacs, but when we first started fucking, we would ended most days with a fucking. There was always a lot of kissing and fondling to help us both get ready for the fucking. While we might start fucking in different positions, I always like to finish in the missionary position as I loved looking into her eyes as I unload inside her. There is something about unload you cum heavy balls in a woman's unprotected womb.

We'd wake up in the morning to shower off the smell of sweat and sex from the night before, to start our day.

Michele never went on birth control so it wasn't a huge shock that she got pregnant almost straight away and that was the start of our family, we ended up having four children, three boys and a girl, almost back to back.

Years later, we were only a little shocked that our twenty year old daughter had also decided to have family sex. The surprise was she was doing it with all three of her younger brothers, and sometimes all of them at the same time.

But that's another story, for another time.

lustyc50
lustyc50
86 Followers