Playing Out of Pocket

Story Info
Losing control of her vibrator in the middle of class.
941 words
4.4
12.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's difficult to recall what I was doing before my vibrator started. I don't think I was asleep. I might have even been paying attention. But, my attentiveness to the class subject became a distant worry as I scanned the packed lecture hall nervously to see if anyone was looking at me.

Last month I bought one of those remote-controlled discreet vibrators due to the annoying insistence of my friend Becky. It hasn't been all bad, and I continued wearing it after completing the initial dare. When I'm studying, I often forget that it is even there. That is, until my body shifts and I'm reminded with a pleasurable sensation. I take a moment to squeeze and enjoy the feeling of my body heating up before returning to my studies. I wasn't as brave as Becky, who said that she lets strangers on the Internet control her vibrator, but I felt a bit of pride for the amount of bravery I was showing.

Now, in the middle of the class on Greek Mythology, I didn't feel brave at all. How did it turn on? Did I butt-dial the controls somehow? What if someone heard the motor buzzing? The fear of public embarrassment was more responsible for my heart pounding than the vibrator at this point.

I couldn't take my phone out during class to disable it. So I just gathered my things and got up to leave. It was a more noticeable move but not unusual. Walking towards the door, my mind dreamt of more reasons to panic. What if my vibrator worked itself free before I got out? Sure, it never had before, but it vibrated like mad now. Would people think I was some kind of weird sex freak if they found out? Would my creepy professor think it was some hint that I wanted him?

As the door to the class shut behind me, I slid down against a wall and let out a sigh of relief. At least, I wanted it to be a sigh. What came out was more of a desperate moan that echoed off the hall's concrete walls. An echo? What if someone heard? I had to fix this before I died of embarrassment, but where was my phone?

I nearly climbed into my bag, searching for the damn thing. All the while, my vibrator was tapping out Morse code in my vagina. Three quick beats, then a pause, repeating endlessly. It took all my effort to not lose myself to its song, but the "oh god" that escaped my panting breath told me that I didn't have all day.

I headed toward the restrooms, where I figured I could fish this vibrator out and flush the damn thing down the drain. The distance never before felt so vast. With each step, I contemplated laying down and letting the vibrator win. Let it have its way with my body. I don't care who would find me there; just enjoy the release.

The vibrator changed its tempo as it began to slowly rise and fall in intensity as if sensing that my body had grown accustomed to its beats. This was just too much. I gripped against a wall to let the sensation wash over me, but then just as I was finally ready to accept it. The vibrator stopped.

Had I made it out of range of my phone? Finally, I could breathe again. The torture was over. Where was that fucking thing?

That hope was destroyed when another jolt of the vibrator ripped through my body. Someone was messing with me now. There couldn't be another explanation. That had been part of the thrill of wearing it in public and now I was paying for that thrill as they enjoyed torturing me.

So many thoughts rushed through my mind. Who would do this and did they know I was the owner? But my most urgent concern was whether they would let me finish. "No," I tell myself as I shake my head. My most urgent concern should be if I could get out of range. My mind was turning into a mess.

My eyes closed for just a brief moment and I released the rest of my resolve. In that darkness, my body somehow found a wall to support me as I slid down to the floor and into my surrender. The vibrator pulsated unimpededly this time as I sat there clutching my bag to enjoy it. Appearances no longer mattered to me as I resigned myself to being a drug fiend scoring a hit.

My mind ached as I craved a resolution to the attention my body was receiving. What if I couldn't come now? Did the interruption ruin my session? The vibrator answered by changing its tempo once again into a series of short bursts. Each one felt like a wave washing over my body.

I felt my muscles tense, and my mind let go. My short breaths caused my body to rock on the bench like a praying monk. Then finally, the beating of my nerve endings gave way to bursts of light throughout my body. Too quickly, it was over, but I doubt I could have endured more.

Moments later I opened my eyes to see a pair of familiar boots. I try to collect myself as I look upward to find Becky holding my phone with a vicious smirk as her fingers hovered over the controls of my vibrator. It took me a moment more in my post-orgasmic stupor to react to her treachery, but in the end, I can only laugh weakly as I plot my revenge.